Based on Click to view
Artist crumpled wings [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chrysaora Basilisks #11 | Regular Adopt

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:46 am

General Info

Chrysaora Basilisk are the prevalent equine creatures that inhabit the world Lucent. They roam by the hundreds, using their unique hooves to score the uneven rock and track down their most vital source of nourishment; evil. The relationship between Chrysaora and humans is a complex one. Chrysaora vocalize like horses, but are also thought to have a syrinx much like birds do and have been recorded displaying a variety of sharp, avian sounds. Their eyes layer over with a dark, murky black until their normal eye color pierces through in a great ball of electric light, radiating toward their victim's open eyes and paralyzing them. The Glare is able to stop both human and creature, and after a few days, unique to other forms of basilisk, the paralyzed being transforms into a sea nettle.

Owner: Glispa
Name: Where Stars Come To Fall
Link to form: here
Coat Color: Grullo Tobiano

For this contest I'd like you to tell me his/her favorite thing to do, and why. This story will let me picture his/her personality so don't be afraid to exaggerate. The one i think coincides with him/her the best wins. Add any sort of extra after that and you're all set.

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Prettying-up is allowed and encouraged!
End date is Nov. 20th. (extension may be requested)
Last edited by crumpled wings on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #11 | Regular Adopt

Postby Azteca. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:23 am

Reserve.
Azteca.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lueur. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 am

Image Image
---------====================---------Image
----------------------
Basics
Owner: 2 Infinity &' Beyond
Name: Cepheus
( Ceph for short c: )
-----------------------

Story: Cepheus always loved stargazing, even if it was a cold night. As long as the sky was clear he would always go to a spot where the stars shined their brightest and lay there until he drifted off to sleep or when the sun started to finally break the sky. This all started when he was born. His mother had named him after the King of Aethiopia constellation.Cepheus. She saw him as her little prefect prince, and added to the fact that his mane was the beautiful shade of the sky of mid day and night. Ceph's mother also loved to stargaze as well which he picked up from.
Extra:
Personality ; Ceph is really calm and docile. He would rather watch quietly. He can be a little grumpy if you mess with him to much or distract him while he is trying to concentrate on something (like stargazing cx).But he is very sweet most of the time and caring.
=============
Art
Stargazing
more to come
if i have time ;o;
=============

BIG wip cx
Last edited by Lueur. on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✷✧✷✧✷
Your eyes shine like the
stars in the sky, You're
the one that make me
feel alive

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ ♡-------

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell Hound » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 am

Owner: Hell Hound
Name: Claudie (Claud)
Story: The galaxy gifted the earth with a Chrysaora Basilisks, Claudie to tell stories of the stars and constellations
Extra: Thank you for this opportunity!
Last edited by Hell Hound on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Last edited by Tess on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop being so awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hell Hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 am

Owner: Mute
Name: Orion
Story:
Extra:

ReSErVE <3
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:37 am

*I wrote my form in Spanish because I wanted her name to be Spanish for Galaxy so I thought it would be even more interesting if I wrote all my formy stuff in spanish. So just go to here and past my form to read it! Also just so you know I don't speck Spanish XD *

Owner: Fuzzyrainbowkittys
Name: Galaxia
Story: Galaxia ama a dar vueltas por la tierra y hablar con otras criaturas. A ella le encanta coleccionar cosas. Ella reúne a un montón de cosas al azar y los agrega a una escultura gigante de cosas! Ella es muy inteligente. Lo que más le gusta hacer es ir de recogida. Su lugar favorito para recoger a es el bosque. He aquí una pequeña historia de uno de sus viajes a la recogida de los bosques ...

Galaxia estaba en el medio del bosque mirando a su alrededor en unos arbustos cuando encontró una cara espeluznante tallada de madera. Tenía una joya roja en la frente. Así que ella lo recogió y lo puso en su cesta. Ella no lo sabía todavía, pero cuando ella puso la cara en su cesta de la joya roja brillaba. Dándole la maldición. Ella trotaba fuera a buscar más cosas cuando de la nada una rama salió de la tierra y su tropezó!
'' Bueno, eso fue extraño '' Ella dijo mientras tomaba a sí misma fuera de la tierra. '' Debo ver a dónde voy ''
Sin darle más pensó que siguió caminando. Unas horas pasaron y ella llenaron su canasta así que empezó a ir a casa. Cuando llegó allí, añadió sus cosas en su escultura poniendo la cara frontal y el centro donde todo el mundo puede verlo. Mientras salía de la sala de la cara empezó a brillar. Entonces empezó a temblar. El montón de cosas estaba cayendo! Ella dejó escapar un grito tan fuerte ese tipo en China bajó los fideos. Todas las cosas cayeron en una gran pila de polvo tal como se las arregló para salir por la puerta. La cara estaba riendo. Ella se dio cuenta de que estaba maldito. Así que ella sacó la cara tomó un martillo que estaba en el suelo y lo aplastó! Un montón de negro sombra salió y se disuelve en el aire. La joya se deslizó por el suelo. Ahora sólo un rubí claro. La galaxia se derrumbó porque estaba muy cansado.

El fin!
Extra: I hope you like it >:D
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

ReSeRvE
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glispa » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:41 am

Nothing to see here, just the blankness of the void separating one thing from another
Owner: Glispa
Name: Where stars come to fall
Nickname: Star-fall

A smaller mare in the colours of a silvery black and a clean white could be seen standing on an platform sticking out from the cliff towering tall over the raging sea below. The flowing soft mane of the mare shifting in the colours of the sky were soaked wet to the core much like the short thick pelt of the creature. The salty water was slowly dripping off of the mare, forming small puddles beneath her. But she didn't care, she never cared about much. The sharp and calm yellow eyes of the mare stayed focused on a certain heap of coloured spots moving around the rocky beach not far away from where she currently stood. Yet she never dared to get close, she never dared to make the move to walk back to the herd she so dearly knew, Those she once knew to be her family. Still she never left the herd out of sight, never wandered off to find her own way even though that decision probably would have been for the best. She simply just lacked the thrust in her own independence and ability to care for herself to do so.

She still had all the names of the different coloured spots below sticking to her mind like glue, even though she more than everything just wished she could forget. Where stars come to fall was her name, given to her upon birth. A name so suited for her even though those who put the name upon her never could have guessed what she would come to be. She was a daredevil, always seeking the thrill and excitement out of life and for that she was feared and hated. Feared and hated for searching for the feeling she loved and craved so much. She was dangerous what was they said, a hurricane only bringing misfortune and destruction to those who only seek the peace and calm of ones mind.

The path towards peace and calm was not the path for Star-fall, it never were. It was a path for the patient, something she did not have much of. She had never been able to be still for longer periods of time, she had always had the energy surging through her veins. And there was nothing she could or even would do to stop it, she just let her hooves carry her far and let her legs throw her high into the air. She would let the energy fill her, consume her, as she threw away all the worry and fear that used to fill her head as a foal. Nowadays the worry and fear was no more yet she never left her habit. It was a part of her and she would never throw that away just to be someone she was not. Someone everyone else wanted her to be, someone like everyone else.

Her bright eyes focused once again at the herd below her, just to notice that they where once again on their way away to some unclear goal she had never been able to understand during her time amongst them. Her eyes swapped focus towards the edge of the platform she was on, the height she was on not a dangerously fatal fall yet she made sure she had her footing firm and that her hooves strayed away from the edge since an unplanned fall could very much make the fall fatal. The coloured spots of the herd slowly made their way away from her view of sight all whilst she backed further away from the cliffs drop down into the ocean below.

Even though she was a mare to take the risks and do what most others never dared to, she was never a show-off nor a attention-seeker. She just never cared what other thought of her. So when she once again let her hooves carry her forward in a remarkable speed she did not even think of what the herd would see or think. She just did what she was so know for, what made her name suit her so well. She let her legs shoot her high into the air, closing her eyes to enjoy the full effect of the wind against her body, the sounds filling her ears. For a brief moment she felt the effect of flight before she lost the height she had gained, and came plunging down into the cold grip of the ocean once more.
━━⦗ ⦘━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I'm a weird yet friendly
guy who doesn't have
much to any clue as to
what he's doing. So be
patient with me please

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━

━━━━━━⦗ ⦘━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
I n t e r e s t s