leopons - nursery - grand opening by spookypuff

Based on Click to view
Artist spookypuff [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 21 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

leopons - nursery - grand opening

Postby spookypuff » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Image Image Image Image

back in 1999, the first leopon was born. but what is a leopon?
well, it is a hybrid. a wolf and a leopard. anyways, back to the main story. when the leopon met another leopon, they continued the species cycle together. today, just a tiny population of the world owns leopons. those people are preselected by the mother of leopons, lemongrass. she is also the mascot that you see over here. you, yes i repeat, you, have been selected to own a leopon. well, what are you waiting for? lemongrass awaits you.

sadly, leopons age immediately once they are born. that means that you can't see them as pups and instead you'll have a fully-grown leopon! our artists are working on finding a cure for this speed of growth, but that has yet to come.

breeding!

so, you have 2 leopons and want to breed them? that's awesome! but are there any slots open? thats right, artists can open slots for breeding. you can only breed your leopons when a slot is open (to prevent artists from overworking) also, yes, any leopons can breed (any gender, any sexuality, etc.)

how does it work?

well, the artists roll a die to determine how many pups you have, what traits do they have and stuff like that.
d4 = how many pups will you have
d4 = standard traits = (for standard parents only) 1;2 traits stay standard, 3;4 the trait can be switched with a common trait
d10 = uncommon traits = 1-3 the trait is lost. 4-7 keeps it. 8-9 it can be switched out with another uncommon trait. 10 a rare trait takes its place.
d10 - Rare traits: 1-4 the trait is lost. 5-8 keeps it. 9 it can be switched out with another rare trait. 10 a second rare trait develops.

form

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][b]artist:[/b]
[i]proof of breeding agreement:[/i]
[u]owner 1:[/u]
[u]leopon 1:[/u](link)
[i]owner 2:[/i]
[i]leopon 2:[/i](link)[/size][/center]
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist