Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st

Postby Stormowalf » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:42 am

We went searching!
Username: Stormowalf
Other User: Cyberwolf725
Amarog 1: Trellis
Amarog 2: Lucielle
Amarog 3: Magnus

It started out as an ordinary day for Lucielle. She watched as Magnus prepared the shop, her friend mumbling under his breath as he took stock of his inventory. She had stopped by as normal, just as the sun was rising to chat with the shopkeeper and to bother him. Suddenly, she heard it. A voice speaking, one she quickly recognized as the voice of Kaiyiali despite having never met the spirit. The expression on Magnus’ features confirmed that he too was hearing the voice. It was asking for strips of a pelt and… for some reason, she watched Magnus’ features change to that of a grin. As the voice subsided, Lucielle expressed her own. “What was that?”
Her voice held a hint of aggression though he knew it was mostly an act. Lucy was always quite the curious one after all. “It would seem our good friend seeks out her pelt, the one the humans took.” He expressed his amusement at the situation with a wide grin before turning to her. “Surely whoever is to find it will receive quite the benefit. Are you planning to search for it, Lucy?”
She pondered his question for a moment, scowling at the situation she’s been left in. Sure, she didn’t have anything better to do with her time these days, having primarily retired from most of the work she did as a human, including her singing career. Most of her spare time was now spent bothering the shopkeeper as the other Amarog seemed to find her company acceptable. Still, she also knew that to seek out the pelts, she would have to venture out and… well, it had been quite a while since she ventured off from the shelter of Magnus’ chambers and her own little home not too far. She wanted to go, yes but she most certainly had no desire to do so alone. Magnus seemed to realize this as she turned her face to him and shook his head. “Oh, no. I cannot accompany you. You see, many people are going to need supplies for their search. This is far too good an opportunity to pass up.”
Of course, he would stay. If there was one thing Magnus was, it was an opportunist, always willing to take the route with the most profit, regardless of consequences. After all, that is what landed him in this curse. She could expect nothing more from him. Suddenly it seemed like her requests for a companion had been answered as an unknown amarog pushed through the door.

It was a brown beast with delicate Python like markings on its pelt, it was panting, and growling under its breath, whispering "Trellis, Trellis"
It had drool dripping from its exposed maw.
Judging by their... Flattering appearance, Lucielle thought that this amarog had a low humanity? Maybe mid-low at best. But this was the perfect chance for her, this Trellis seemed to have the same goal as her, to gather these pelt things and certainly, to excel at it.
It's showtime.
"Oh! What took you so long Trellis," Lucielle purred, "Magnus! Have I introduced you? This is Trellis, a friend of mine, we go way back!" Trellis growled in response.
"And you do understand how grave the current situation is, even more so for a young lass like me, and I'm sure you will be more than willing to help us and get up started with what we need...?"
At this, Magnus looked uneasy. Magnus knew Lucielle and he certainly knew of the reputation that she had. She didn't, she never took no for an answer.
Magnus was a businessman, all bluff. He was no fighter. But he'd had the courage and confidence of one.
Magnus opened his mouth to talk, but all he could do was sigh,
"Lucielle, you better pay me well for this..." Lucielle grinned slyly.
"Fine! Fine... I'll help you but don't you dare tell anyone about our partnership... You understand it will be bad for my shop..."
"Oh that won't be a problem! You need not worry there," She muttered, eyeing the now sprawled out Trellis on the floor.
"So where do we start?"
𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝕟𝕠𝕥
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕎𝔼ℝ,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
kalons ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit ♒︎ xxx ♒︎ friendo!
texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:43 am

Loviare wrote:We went searching!
Username: Loviare
Other User: DarkWolfpuppi

Posting to confirm the collab ^^

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 am

More pelts have been found!

@Loviare and DarkWolfpuppi

Euphania and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 6 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

@Stormowalf and Cyberdragon725

Trellis, Lucielle, and Magnus scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 7 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:07 am

We went searching!
Username: DarkWolfpuppi
Other User: Loviare
Entry: X
Amarog 1: Euphania
Amarog 2: Wenjar

Image Image
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes Salon Tim

Postby Hail. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:28 am

Some pelts have been found

@DarkWolfpuppi and Loviare

Euphania and Wenjar scavenged relentlessly and successfully found 2 pieces of Kaiyiali's pelt!

The raffle will be hosted at 9pm Mountain Daylight Time! Entries will be accepted until 8:30pm!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Kaiyiali's Blessing has Officially Come to an End

As the final days of the spring solstice festival fade away and the flowers drop their petals, Kaiyiali's strong presence fades, her only tie to the Amarog's of the world she has forever changed being the one she had chosen to give her blessing to.

Renata curled her lip in fury, a deep snarl rumbling from her chest as she scowled at the Amarog dubbed "blessed." "This is no blessing!" She spat the words, her ears pinned against the back of her head. "This is a curse! If I had known this would lead to another given this burden then I would have spat on every pelt I found and burned them to the ground!"

Cinder turned his head sharply to face her, his eyes wide with shock as he processed what was going on around him. "I- Uh-"

Renata's head whipped to him with a vicious snarl. "You knew about this, didn't you?! You knew she would do this!"

Cinder's mouth opened, but the words wouldn't form. His body was immobilized with shock, he was no more aware of what the result would be than anyone else, he had hoped her blessing would be something different, but this. . .

Magnus spoke up, his tone steady and unshaken. "Ren, calm down. You know Cinder didn't know this would happen."

The two met eyes, Renata's clear fury striking against Magnus' calm and stone gaze. Slowly, she caved and turned her head away sharply with a growl. "I don't like this. Kaiyiali didn't leave a blessing, she left a scapegoat. An innocent human turned monster for us to blame." Her eyes shut and her muzzle scrunched in disgust as she released a heavy sigh. As though, with that breath, all of the steam and rage within her flooded out, her muscles relaxed and she hung her head. She turned away and walked into the forest without another word, her heart heavy with guilt and anger.

Cinder turned to Magnus, a frown creasing his muzzle. "Do you think she's right? Will they just be some scapegoat?"

Magnus tilted his head to the side slightly to mimic a shrug, his eyes never leaving the golden Amarog in the distance. "Who knows. The way I see it, there may be something to gain here. We ought to stay, no? Meet them and get to know their ailment? They're probably quite frightened."

Cinder studied his friend, unsure of the true intentions that lied behind the clever shop-keepers calm eyes. Slowly, he turned his head back to the Amarog, his ears drooping with pity. He was there, he knew how it felt to have everything you knew and loved ripped away in an instant. "Yes. . . Let's go meet them.

The Raffles are Done and the Winners are Chosen!

I won't hold you guys in anticipation any longer! Let's start with the big prize: Kaiyiali's Blessing!

The winner of Amarog #B01 - A cream Amarog with violet eyes and Kaiyiali's Blessing - is...

DarkWolfpuppi!!
Congratulations! Please post a name, gender, and humanity level below!
You will use the first post of this thread for the Amarog's "page" for the species activities (ie: breeding, arena, etc)

The winner of the Deer Pelt is...

Humbloom!
Congratulations! You may use this post as proof of ownership for the Deer Pelt!
When using, post in the items section of the breeding/arena form.

The winner of the Common Fang is...

Yuroshi!
Congratulations! You may use this post as proof of ownership for the Common Fang!

The winner of the Copper Fang is...

Loviare!
Congratulations! You may use this post as proof of ownership for the Copper Fang!

The winner of the Deer Antler is...

Stormowalf!
Congratulations! You may use this post as proof of ownership for the Deer Antler!
To use this item, post on the thread of an Amarog you own with a link to this post and the desired non-hereditary trait, use this item as proof to add it to a MYO, OR use this item as proof when having an Amaling designed and state the desired non-hereditary trait!
Can only be used once!

Thank you to everyone who participated! We had a lot of fun with this event and we hope you did too! Enjoy your prizes, we are excited to see what you do with each of them!
Also, please be respectful to everyone!! If you didn't win what you wanted then please don't try to guilt trip someone or be rude! Thank you!!
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Woah, okay I was not expecting that! Thank you so much! And congratulations to everyone who participated, whether you won something or not. Everybody's search entries were amazing :'0

Name: Synnove
Humanity level: High

Image Image
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups