Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Growths #181/#182: Mutts

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[SIRE: UNKNOWN DAM: Sheikha]
[LITTER]
This is a litter pair and is not for adoption. Please,Sharkie and .:Lady Trashbag:. , post the information when possible. You will be able to order another litter UNKNOWN DATE.

#181 Mutt
Owner: .:Lady Trashbag:.
Name: Liver
Sex: Female
Collar: Leather with Studs

#182 Mutt

Angel-Chan wrote:

-

Name:
Fia
Meaning: Flickering Fire in Italian
Collar:
<3
Personality:
A very sweet young girl. She is very gentle and walks very carefully that she would be able to walk on the thinnest paper and it would never tear. She is bubbly but not by much and is soft spoken but is still quite the talker. She is shy but in a more of a cute way were she won't hide but its obvious that she is shy but her slight stuttering. She is insecure about herself because of her muzzle and she rarely sees others have that same shape as hers and it makes her worry that she isn't beautiful like most dogs. She gets this glimmer in her eyes when shes excited and shes not to jumpy about it, her tail is the thing that always disobeys her usually calm nature. She gets a bit startled by loud noises and can be bit of a scardy cat with things that look scary to her. her favorite hiding spot is under the bed because it muffles the sounds.
Themesong:
San Holo - Light
I Chose this song for Fia because its soft yet has a speedy thing going on and it perfectly suits her personality i think! Gentle yet still popping!
Just A Gent x smle - Leave It All (feat. Calica)
I believe that this song is also a theme song for her because it represents her insecurity of her nose and how she wants to accept it.
Her Life:
When Fia was one she was adopted and now lives in Arizona and she quite likes the heat there and kinda prefers it over cold weather. Her new owner is a traveler though and guess who gets to go along with her? This dog right here! Her favorite place she had been to was France. Such a beautiful place even if its crowded. Her owner always buys dog stuff from each place they got so she can have a souvenir from each place they visited so now she has collars from each spot and a new toy and sometimes a little shirt because why not? Her owner likes to dress her up and she hardly minds that one bit.

That was her life for about a year before her owner had a daughter whom Fia just adored and the little girl adored her aswell. Fia would never leave the baby's room at night and always made sure the girl was ok. As the little girl grew they were inseparable and ate still to this day. Fia always watches out for her. The girl is getting old enough to where they could start traveling again which Fia is excited for cause that just means more fun with the two most important people in her life.

Places She visited:

Japan
This place was amazing! So many lights and interesting things all around though crowded streets really was a problem for her and how humid it is there. She loved the exotic smells and all the cute things. She also got a lot of love from the younger Japanese students when they walked by a school who was just letting them out. She actually learned to wipe her feet off before entering into a home after watching how humans changed their shoes to not track dirt in and she really liked that since shes a clean dog. She also got to try this unique dog treat that was made with rice that was patted down into a dough. She didn't like the texture that much since it was so chewy but the liked the flavor.

The Collar She Got
<3
The Toy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

France
She loved being at France! They had a dog store and it had a lot of stuff and the best fashion ever! She even helped her owner choose out a few outfits with a few things were bought for her too. She loved the bread they make aswell. She got a little bite when her owner gave her a bit from her meal and it was just so good! Now the most memorial thing there was when they viewed the tower at night with it all lit up. It is so breath taking! She was so much into going up to the top though and was kinda fearful of the height and stuck closer to the walls.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Italy
She has a name from Italy and honestly she was not disappointed! She loved being there and they do have the best pasta ever! She wasn't the best dog one day and got into her owners meal while she went off to do something and she got in trouble but it was worth it! She also loved walking outside and all the scents that Italy had to offer.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Mexico
Going to Mexico was fun and she liked the Spanish culture. Luckily they actually was there to experience the day of the dead festival and at first she was a bit fearful herself but with some encouragement of her owner she felt a bit more at ease and enjoyed the festive music and dance. It even made her a bit giddy and started to bark out happily wanting to join in with the singing.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Africa
Wow was this place hot! Fia almost died but she loved it! when they went out in the car and started to drive around she noticed many different animals! The elephants were HUGE! and Those Giraffe had such a long neck! Who knew!? Then there was this huge cat with this mane. What was that cat eating to get so big? Either way though she had so much fun in her adventure to Africa.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

I would make relationships with my other SCS babes but i don't wanna like copy ;A;

Genes
#181 Mutt
'Liver Dalmation w/ Brindle Creampoints'
Kbrk // Ee // bb // Dd // slsl // AtAt // SSi // mm // rr // TsTi // CeCe // gg // uu (twtw)

#182 Mutt
Red (Domed Head)''
kk // ee // bb // dd // slsl // AtAt // SSi // mm // rr // TiTi // CCw // gg // uu (Twtw)

*siblings! Cannot breed with eachother!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopts #181 and #182: Mutts

Postby .:Lady Trashbag:. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:44 am

Liver aaa my shy babe!
Here's her collar
"𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒰𝒩 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒..."

"𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈?"

~My Characters~
~To Do List~

On semi-hiatus
.:Lady Trashbag:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 am

Staff are now adopting the right one out, please repost any forms here if you were in the previous ongoing contest!

Code: Select all
          [b]Name:[/b]
          [b]Gender:[/b]
          [b]Personality:[/b]
          [b]Themesong:[/b]

Give me a name, personality, and a themesong! I'm judging mostly on the personality and character development; feel free to add extras or pretty up!

They will end on the 9th, if any extensions are needed do feel free to ask, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:09 pm

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Username: SpeednGrace
Name: I'd Give my Kidney for You // Kidney
Collar: x
Theme song and favourite song: Bring Me To Life ~ Evanescence

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Personality:

➸ Competitive
Kidney is extremely competitive. Never liking to lose she will do anything she can to win, this can mean cheating. She doesn't see cheating as "cheating", she thinks it more like getting an advantage that others are too scared to take. Kidney will always be one to try and get one better. With this, this female loves to be the best at everything and is a bit of a perfectionist.
➸ Hot Headed
Just like her coat colour she can act like when a bull sees red. A fiery little female, she is often quick to anger and to snap. Kidney often starts arguments out of nothing because of her anger. She doesn't see her temper as a problem, but...
➸ Impatient
Kidney is extremely impatient and can't wait for anything. If she's left waiting too long her temper will rise. She has no patient for time wasters and is a terrible listener because she becomes impatient and stops listening to what they are saying. She can never wait and when it comes to getting something she will push her way through the crowd.
➸ Upbeat
Kidney is an optimistic and playful pup. She loves to look on the bright side and likes to make bad situations into plausibly good ones. She never likes to believe in the worst scenarios and will ignore those trying to drag her down. Playing chase, ball and running are among several things she likes to do to burn off her energy. She could play for hours on end.
➸ Independent
Kidney does her own thing. She is completely independent and doesn't like to listen to anyone. She prefers doing her own thing because it means she doesn't need to lose her temper and no one can drag her down. She also likes to complete tasks herself and will often decline help.
➸ Hardworking
Kidney is most definitely not a slacker. In fact, she is quite the opposite. Hard working and could be classified as a workaholic, she won't stop till the job is done to perfection. She never gives up and would work till the end of the earth to get everything finished. Kidney prefers to keep herself occupied by tasks.

x
x
Relationship with mum:

Unlucky | pos ~
              Kidney adores her mother. She loves her to the end of the world and beyond. She
              loves to play with her mum and compete against her, though she can never win.
              She can't understand why her mum is named Unlucky because Kidney believes she
              is the luckiest pup to have her as her mother.

Relationship with my other SCS adopts:

Lilac | neg ~
              This cat just gives Kidney the shivers. She can't but not help keeping one eye on this
              she cat. Her devilish eyes just seem to follow. She tries to keep away from this
              creature of a cat.

Itachi | neu ~
              Itachi seems to like annoying Kidney, like the rest of the dogs. Kidney isn't the most
              patient of dogs and will snap at this tom. She finds it fun to chase this cat and annoy
              it back. In fact she'll get one better.

Sasuke | pos ~
              This cat doesn't bother, besides a few playful swipes. In fact she likes to play with
              this large tom. She likes to play chase with him or play with a ball or piece of yarn.
              Also he's soft and fluffy and a great pillow.

Willow | pos ~
              Another energetic female, Kidney enjoys playing with Willow. However, the loner
              female picks and chooses when she plays with Kidney. Kidney wishes she could
              get to know this peculiar female better and hopes to compete with her, as she
              considers her an equal and a formidable opponent.

Caspian | neu ~
              A flirt! Kidney becomes impatient with this male's flirting and teasing. Despite
              this she admires his work ethic and secretly finds his goofiness and class put
              together are rather funny. She also finds him to be quite a sweet male.

Prince | pos ~
              A sweet little cat. Prince has never annoyed Kidney and she believes he's such a little
              gentleman. She's seen the little cat try and play ball with the dogs and adores his
              spirit. She admits she enjoys the company of the little tom as he brings a smile to her
              face with his goofiness.

Last edited by .Foxtrot. on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:07 am

kidneys aren't forever
adopter info wrote:username
iJellybean
plans for her
wip
treats and toys
none, yet

"xxx"- xxx
basic info wrote:name Princess
gender female
mate none
weight pounds
height inches
collar [url]xXx[/url]
theme You Found Me Bt The Fray
digging deeper

name meaning
name reasoning
history
personality
family connection
relationships
Unlucky ; Mother
Liver ; Sister
Lung ; Sister
Mars ; Brother
Skin ; Brother
Heart ; Brother
Emily ; Friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Unfortunately I don't have time to do an entry due to some unexpected business, but good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by -Isabella- on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:54 am

-

Name:
Fia
Meaning: Flickering Fire in Italian
Collar:
<3
Personality:
A very sweet young girl. She is very gentle and walks very carefully that she would be able to walk on the thinnest paper and it would never tear. She is bubbly but not by much and is soft spoken but is still quite the talker. She is shy but in a more of a cute way were she won't hide but its obvious that she is shy but her slight stuttering. She is insecure about herself because of her muzzle and she rarely sees others have that same shape as hers and it makes her worry that she isn't beautiful like most dogs. She gets this glimmer in her eyes when shes excited and shes not to jumpy about it, her tail is the thing that always disobeys her usually calm nature. She gets a bit startled by loud noises and can be bit of a scardy cat with things that look scary to her. her favorite hiding spot is under the bed because it muffles the sounds.
Themesong:
San Holo - Light
I Chose this song for Fia because its soft yet has a speedy thing going on and it perfectly suits her personality i think! Gentle yet still popping!
Just A Gent x smle - Leave It All (feat. Calica)
I believe that this song is also a theme song for her because it represents her insecurity of her nose and how she wants to accept it.
Her Life:
When Fia was one she was adopted and now lives in Arizona and she quite likes the heat there and kinda prefers it over cold weather. Her new owner is a traveler though and guess who gets to go along with her? This dog right here! Her favorite place she had been to was France. Such a beautiful place even if its crowded. Her owner always buys dog stuff from each place they got so she can have a souvenir from each place they visited so now she has collars from each spot and a new toy and sometimes a little shirt because why not? Her owner likes to dress her up and she hardly minds that one bit.

That was her life for about a year before her owner had a daughter whom Fia just adored and the little girl adored her aswell. Fia would never leave the baby's room at night and always made sure the girl was ok. As the little girl grew they were inseparable and ate still to this day. Fia always watches out for her. The girl is getting old enough to where they could start traveling again which Fia is excited for cause that just means more fun with the two most important people in her life.

Places She visited:

Japan
This place was amazing! So many lights and interesting things all around though crowded streets really was a problem for her and how humid it is there. She loved the exotic smells and all the cute things. She also got a lot of love from the younger Japanese students when they walked by a school who was just letting them out. She actually learned to wipe her feet off before entering into a home after watching how humans changed their shoes to not track dirt in and she really liked that since shes a clean dog. She also got to try this unique dog treat that was made with rice that was patted down into a dough. She didn't like the texture that much since it was so chewy but the liked the flavor.

The Collar She Got
<3
The Toy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

France
She loved being at France! They had a dog store and it had a lot of stuff and the best fashion ever! She even helped her owner choose out a few outfits with a few things were bought for her too. She loved the bread they make aswell. She got a little bite when her owner gave her a bit from her meal and it was just so good! Now the most memorial thing there was when they viewed the tower at night with it all lit up. It is so breath taking! She was so much into going up to the top though and was kinda fearful of the height and stuck closer to the walls.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Italy
She has a name from Italy and honestly she was not disappointed! She loved being there and they do have the best pasta ever! She wasn't the best dog one day and got into her owners meal while she went off to do something and she got in trouble but it was worth it! She also loved walking outside and all the scents that Italy had to offer.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Mexico
Going to Mexico was fun and she liked the Spanish culture. Luckily they actually was there to experience the day of the dead festival and at first she was a bit fearful herself but with some encouragement of her owner she felt a bit more at ease and enjoyed the festive music and dance. It even made her a bit giddy and started to bark out happily wanting to join in with the singing.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

Africa
Wow was this place hot! Fia almost died but she loved it! when they went out in the car and started to drive around she noticed many different animals! The elephants were HUGE! and Those Giraffe had such a long neck! Who knew!? Then there was this huge cat with this mane. What was that cat eating to get so big? Either way though she had so much fun in her adventure to Africa.

The Collar She Got
<3
TheToy She Got
<3
The Dog Shirt She Got
<3

I would make relationships with my other SCS babes but i don't wanna like copy ;A;
Last edited by FoxiUzumaki on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:40 pm

reminder this ends and will be judged tomorrow; please get your forms in by then!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:06 pm

My apologies for double posting, but I come with our winner!

Congratulations to Angel-Chan; I absolutely was head over heels in love with your form set up with the places she visited, it was a cute idea that really helped me understand her character more, but in such a great indirect way! So, congratulations on Fia ^^

Thank you to everyone else who entered as well! I would prefer any art go to the winner, but since I neglected to mention when I put the contest up if you decide to keep it then I just ask you let the winner know so there's no confusion ^^ Thanks all!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist