WME: Black Chestnut by KittyCatKita

Based on Click to view
Artist KittyCatKita [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Black Chestnut

Postby KittyCatKita » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:00 am

Taking a break from breedings (brain is tired with school coming..) so doodled this girl and thought she was worth posting.

To try for her, tell me her greatest fear (5 lines or less). No edits or wip allowed. The one that I like best will win

Cobweb wrote:Username: Cobweb
Equid's Name: Taffeta
Height:13.1hh
Answer: Taffeta is terribly afraid of fish. Whenever she swims in a stream, tales of red-bellied piranhas which can gobble up creatures in a minute would flood her mind. She would go stiff and start trembling, until someone yells for her to 'snap out of it!'. She hates the cold, slightly slimy texture of fish, too, and would jump out of the water, shrieking madly, whenever a fish brushes past her. Poor Taffeta - she loves swimming, but she would have to face her fears.
Last edited by KittyCatKita on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Black Chestnut

Postby Venari » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am

Username: Venari
Equid's Name: Madison
Answer: Madison's greatest fear is death. Her small frame and deep coat are like a flashing sign in the wilderness, an easy target for predators. She's afraid that once her legs give out and the chase wears to an end, she'll be brought done by something much stronger then her and she'll soon be forgotten by anyone she's ever known.
    on a hiatus, sorry for the sudden leave guys, personal problems. please understand!

ImagexxxxxxxxxxImage
Venari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firedance101 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 am

Username:firedance101
Equid's Name:Lotte
Answer:

Who truly knows what happens next?, or knows if we will draw just one more breath, see tomorrow or say I love you just once more? Lottie's biggest fear is of the unknown. Tomorrow can be a scary thought for her because who knows what will lie ahead. Will it be full of joy or sorrow? Shale she even see it?
firedance101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:13 am

Username: Serenaded By Angels
Equid's Name: Tahoe
Answer:
Tahoe's greatest fear is that of losing herself in her inner darkness. She fears her past will catch up to her and that she will never be able to escape from it.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:17 am

Username: Raxacorico
Equid's Name: Reeses
Answer: Reeses greatest fear is of being left alone. She is afraid that something bad will happen to her and no one will know what happened, or someone will "leave for just a second" but actually forget about her and just leave her in an unfamiliar, scary place. This makes her very anxious and clingy.
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 am

Username:
Creole
Equid's Name:
Deirdre
Height:
13.1hh
Answer:
Deirdre is afraid of potatoes. They are gross and smell like dirt. She thinks that they are as deadly as a knife. What in the world is a good thing that has so many eyes....nothing should have that many eyes, ever. She feels as though they just stare at her and won't stop. Not to mention the fact that they don't every blink! No joke, this is a legit fear!

EDIT: Ahhh, I can already see me making comic strips about her fear of potatoes, poor Deirdre cx]]
EDIT:: I hope it's okay that I did that^^.....and this......I posted my form already complete.....................]]]
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 am

Username: {Hedwig
Equid's Name: Erdei ~ Hungarian for "woodland"
Answer: Erdei is a very strong and brave mare, acting as though she has no fears, but there is one thing that haunts her dreams and always hides in the corners of her mind, being forgotten and not being missed. Eredei, though seeming as though she does not need love or friendship, often hiding in the woods alone, she secretly seeks to be loved, and is afraid that if she receives it and she leaves, she will not be missed and soon be forgotten. This fear keeps Eredei hidden in the forest by herself because she is afraid to make friends for that reason. Simply enough she will probably never get over her fear, because she is too afraid to face it.
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 am

Username: iShame
Equid's Name: Revolution
Answer: He biggest fear are large contraptions that she's never seen before; such as the loud ones that fly over head, or the smaller ones that follow on land. She feels as if they'll simply eat her whole; and she rather would be swallowed than hearing even stories of such things near.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peanutcat » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 am

Username: Marshmelon
Equid's Name: Loletta.
Answer: Lolettas biggest fear is flys. The continous buzzing around her head drives her nuts. She fear's one day, she could hurt someone, Or in this case herself. Her pa has told her that these annoying pests carry a variety of diseases, which leads me onto her next fear, Hey I didn't say she only had one! Which is death, No-one wants to be dead. No-one wants be be murdered, Especially Loletta. The thought of her being put down, or -worse- murdered is horrifying for her.

////Omg, I'm so sorry I saw no edits were allowed and I had to add in a last second sentence vnv, Feel free to ignore my form when judging//
Last edited by Peanutcat on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peanutcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 am

Username: PauseOff
Equid's Name: Phoenix
Answer: Phoenix is, ironically enough, afraid of fire. You can always find her watching the sky for rain, and getting jittery nerves when the wind blows on a dry day. If she does see the rare occasion of a real fire, Phoenix will high-tail it for the nearest river or lake. Because of this, she prefers the moist, drizzly and cold of spring and winter, and hates the hot and dryness of summer and autumn. Most of the time, you wouldn't know of her nightmare, except for the sudden outburst if she sees something dancing like a flame out of the corner of her eye.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me