WME: Buckskin by Copper96

Based on Click to view
Artist Copper96 [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Buckskin

Postby Copper96 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:53 am

To win this gal all you have to do is give her a name, tell me a quirk/habit she has that relates or influences her personality in some way (Swishes her tail back and forth nonstop when with other equida are with her due to her having an anxious/shy/nervous personality), and lastly tell me her best feature to you/what drew you to her. Easy Peasy right?

Owner: anarchy, inc.
Name: Vloë
Height: 13.1 hh
Quirk: Vloë knows a fair many history facts- and is physically unable to stop herself from sharing them with others. Revolutionary War? She has a fact for that. Franco-Prussian War? Got it. When the steam engine was invented? Well, she has that too. It doesn't matter if you want to hear them or not, she's going to tell you anyway. Vloë doesn't make many friends because of this, unfortunately, and she has a very willing to please personality. She's just very convinced that history is indeed the way to please.
Feature: I was very much drawn to her color at first- but then I fell in love with her face. Snips are my absolute weakness, and I adore the smoky shading on her muzzle and around her eyes. Absolutely endearing.[
Last edited by Copper96 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Buckskin

Postby gecko » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:04 am

Username: Ang3l In Wond3rland.
Name: Zelda.
Height: 13.1 hh.
Quirk: Zelda's quirk is that this little mare is always following the sound of music. No matter what kind, this equid is always on the track of beautiful sounds. Her favorites are soft piano, although she loves and will follow any and all music. It is really quite a strange quirk, one that her keepers adore and use when they need to move her from one place to another.
Feature: I love buckskins! And it seems that there hasn't been many mares that look this way, with the part pinto butt and all. She is absolutally stunning, she looks like she could almost be related to my boy, Ford! I love her coloring, her simplicity, her eyes, everything about her. So what drew me to her would have to be her overall coloring. She is perfect!
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 am

Username: B L A Z E
Name: Seraphina
Quirk: She always critiques herself on how she looks. Whenever she can see herself may it be ice or water she always thinks that she is too big or not beautiful enough. Because of this is has a bad temper towards perfect equids the ones that always say that they are the best and the most beautiful. She really only gets along with equids who don't really care about how they look or just don't voice their opinion. After 6 years she has even just developed a bad temper in general and thinks of the negative before the positive.
Feature: I love her coat color. Not that it is just a nice color but the different colors and accents. Just how her tail compliments her striped patterns. The best part would have to be how she looks ordinary until you see the white then you see that she is one of a kind and unique. It gives almost a surprise feeling, that an ordinary color and then there is this patch of unpredictable showing the wild side.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babygirljve » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:15 am

Username: babygirljve
Name: Alizea
Quirk:Every time she Alizea wants to either go explore or gets curious, her left ear starts to flick alot. Her friends know this well!
Feature: Three main things that stood out to me were the single peach-colored hoof, the backleg pattern, and the eyes. I love it when I see an animal with three one-colored feet and one that's different. I don't really know why, but I do! And the same goes for the striped pattern on the backlegs, I like the sudden differenct in the coat. As for the eyes, I look at them, and I swear I see some shade of purple. And I like purple! Basically, my favorite feature is the coloring.
babygirljve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am

Username: Potato.
Name: Nala
Quirk: When she eats she flicks her tail near her mouth so as she eats no one can see her munching. She sees it as a courteous thing to do because everyone with manners knows not to show their food when eating.
Feature: This may sound a bit odd, but her brown hind leg drew me too her. The white paint marking she has and then the sudden contrast of a dark leg marking popped to me and striked my interest.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 am

Username: iShame
Name: Clover
Quirk: Clovers quirk is when she is resting, one back foot is always stretched further out than the other back foot. Her front feet are even, and her neck is stretched out as if she were reaching for something. She sleeps this way so she can make a quick get away when something scares her, which happens a lot and with almost anything.
Feature: What drew me to this girl was her overall design; it gives me, personally, a sassy feeling, and it reminds me of a horse i had worked with this previous school year. Her design is well balanced and shows of a simple yet delicate equid.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sp00kEHours » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

Username:
IBiteBack
Name:
Ansley
Height:
13.1 hh
Quirk:
Ansley cannot keep still due to having a very energetic, bouncy type of personality. She has to move, whether it be a flick of the ear, a deft movement of her tail, or even prancing in place.
Feature:
Her beautiful coloration. I have always, always had a soft spot for buckskin horses in real life, and seeing a beautiful buckskin Equid brings a smile to my face that I really needed today.

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
Sp00kEHours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 am

Username: Inupait
Name: Wrynn
Quirk: Wrynn Is a grammar police! she is very impulsive and always has been, which makes this quirk VERY irritating to those who do not like their grammar being corrected! Yes, you know what I'm talking about! Wrynn has a tendency to interrupt someone that is talking to her just in order to critique their speech.
Feature: I was drawn to this lovely equid for more then one reason. she is a buckskin! buckskins have Always been my favourite ever since i was little and watched spirit. However the main feature that sealed the deal for me was that charming little white snip on her nose. it looks just like the snip on one of my mares. she used to be a chuck-wagon pony! i love snips because i think that they are the "kiss here" stickers on those lucky horses that have them.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 am

Username:dreamwalker
Name: Tina
Quirk: Tina is an adventurous equid that tends to get rather restless any time she needs to hold still. Due to this, she has a habit of shuffling one front hoof into the earth repeatedly and forming little holes and grooves where she's standing. It happens any time she's standing still, be it when she's interacting with anther individual, when she's pausing to rest somewhere, or when she's standing in one place to graze for a few moments. She often repeats the behavior when she lays down to sleep or rest, digging the hoof into the ground for a few moments to rid herself of a bit of energy before she finally falls asleep or allows herself to relax. If she's on a hard surface such as rock that doesn't permit the quirk, she'll become fidgety and anxious and remain so until she is able to wander as she pleases.
Feature: What drew me to her was her pinto coloring (been looking for one to add to my herd) and how her quipping is only in the white area of her body. It's unique and it reminds me a bit of thigh high socks or stockings and I think it's adorable c:

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 am

Username: _Wolfgirl_
Name: Valkyrie
Quirk: Valkyrie is very excitable and loves to explore and go on adventures. When she gets too excited over something her nose twitches. The more excited she is, the more it twitches.
Feature: Though I love every part of her, the cutest thing to me is her nose. I love how it is mostly black with the upper part being pink, followed by white. It reminds me of my old horse's nose and it was the first thing that caught my eye when I saw her.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me