Guardian of Summer

Postby Sixbane » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:32 am

Common myo
-Standard shine
-Common hair
-Common fur
-Common tail
-common backmane

Many years ago, a planet was created by the nature god, who put the power of all four seasons into the great titans; of summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall. The titans kept the seasons in order, and the world in 'progress', before humanity began to arise and start to corrupt and destroy the land with little respect for nature. Deciding the best way to protect the natural order was to destroy them, the titans rampaged across the continents, throwing the world into ruin. However, this was not what Nature wanted, and he returned to the world to strike them down, placing them into prisons for the rest of existence (or until, something released them), and taking their hearts from them, filled with the power of the seasons. Passing these 'hearts' to the mortals of the realm, he placed care of their world in their hands.

At first, it was a chaotic time and disaster followed, as they tried to balance the world, seasons rapidly changed, turning a majority of the world into a barren wasteland, before all of mortal kind was nearly wiped out. Eventually; they came to settle on a small series of continents and focused their efforts on keeping balance to a livable medium in this place. They appointed guardians of each season-to carry the heart and to circle these continents, crossing the great bridges and bring each season with them as they travel through the year. Every 100 years, they would meet in the center, where the seasons meet, and nature would return to appoint a new guardian of the seasons.

Sitana is the reigning guardian of Summer, and carries the heart of the summer titan (in her staff.)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sitana is the opposite to Taharial, guardian of winter, and formerly- they were partners and lovers. Once appointed with their guardianship, their new duties would force a separation between them that forced them to opposite ends of their world.

Ever cool and reasonable, Taharial would accept this and move on, assuming that if the god had told them they were not meant to be- then they were not destined to remain together. She put the wellbeing of the people, the continents, and safety of everyone above her own affections and pushed aside her feelings for this sake.

Sitana, ever passionate and emotional, in contrast, refuses to let go of this loss and has made demands of the god being wrong, of their love being stronger than the task they were given and willing to put others in danger to stay with the one she holds dear.

At the annual meeting of the four seasons at new year, when each guardian meets at the city of the season's touch-the air between them is very bitter and awkward, Sitana still retaining a fire within her to reignite their former relationship that Taharial wants nothing to do with. Sitana's unwillingness to let go of their former lives and focus on her purpose at hand has driven a wedge between her and the other guardians, and the other three look upon her with worry of what she may do in her reckless pursuit of what she has lost.
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me