Re: Kalon Kit UFA

Postby blimq » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Username: pastelllizard
Name: persephone
What do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them?
they’re going to be soft spoken and kind,, i love this kit oml
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calculator » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 am

username; alula
name; mercury
gender; female
opinion on flowers; ❀ she believes it is the answer to living young, wild, and free. it symbolizes being youthful because of the regrowth and being able to thrive. being wild because of it’s ability to do what it wants, wherever also being free because a flower doesn’t have to abide by any bodies rules. those three points young, wild, and free is what mercury lives by.
calculator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:07 am

Username: .Ginger.
Name: Lavender
What do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them?

Find me past the fields, where the sunflowers grow.
Under the stars, looking up as they glow.
Their silver lights gleam where I lay,
Guiding my feet through the grassy pathway.

The golden petals glowing, spirits of the night,
Each petal slowly falling, losing their light.
Yet, still, that one bright star shines on the glimmering bay,
Some things go, but some things stay.

Original poem by me! For my personal use only please!!! Thank you

Lavender slowly stepped around the block wearing a cloak and a flower crown that her mother had made her when she was first born. A tear rolled down the kalon's snout as she crossed into a yard full of withered stones and placed the bouquet of perrywinkles from her hand, leaning on the side of one of the henges. Lavender fell to her knees. "I miss you", she whispered.

Lavender's mother had passed away earlier that year. The kit loved her mother truely and had been struggping to get over with this major incident, but she couldn't; she lost her best friend. When her mother was alive, Lavender would learn and have so much fun. Her mother had taught her how to garden, make flower crowns, set up a telescope to stargaze. All of the things that she enjoyed. One day they were picking flowers from the garden. "LaLa!", her mother had called out, by Lavender's nickname, "could you hand me some more periwinkles please? They're my favorite!"
Happily, Lavender skipped over an handed her mother a few more flowers. Her mothere gently weaved the stems together and placed the finished product on Lavender's head, "There."

LaLa was so lost in thought that she totally forgot what was happening in the present. She took one more look at the gravestone and held the flowercrown to her heart before turning away. She looked at the flowercrown to see that the flowers were still in perfect shape after time had passed. Her watery eyes glimmered. There was still hope.
Last edited by .Ginger. on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowloversmothie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 am

Username: shadowloversmothie
Name: galaxy
What do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them? every weed is a flower. The weed is just waiting to open up.
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 am

hhhhhHHHHHHH RES OMG THIS BABU IS TOO PRECIOUS

Username: illicit
    Name:
    What do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them? will draw flower crown babu
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 am

Username: Unleashed Squid // Name: Persephone // Gender: Female

ImageImage

What do flowers mean?:

"Do you have to go?" she whispered, pressing her head into his soft shoulder. The thought of his absence haunted her. The two had always been close.

He looked down at her, warmth in his gaze. 'It won't be forever, Seph. I'll come back soon enough. And hey, when I get there I'll send you lots of letters."

She began to cry, wishing for the world to stop moving so quickly. Aero would be gone for so long, and all of their future memories--their 'could be's' would be severed. As he was greeted with his new mentor, Persephone couldn't watch. She walked numbly into her home, and over to her room on the left, staring intently at the door across the hall. It was empty now.

From her window she watched the two talking, and was embarrassed by how much she loathed the happiness on Aero's face. He then turned around, perhaps to hug her goodbye, and the tears poured faster down her cheeks. There was a single moment right then where she wanted to race out the door to fulfill in that hug, to tell her brother she would miss him, but a surge of pride and anger tumbled into the way. Instead, she watched his disappointment at her absence fade away and be replaced by excitement as he began to leave.

Persephone cried gently, until she became lost in thought and seemingly disconnected from the world. An urge overcame her; curiosity, loneliness, and she found herself in her Aero's room looking about. All was dark except for a small flower pot which sat in a ray of sunshine from a hole in his curtain. She looked at the flowers, which were small and a pale blue, and found a note atop them, which read:

"Hey Persephone. I knew that you would search in here eventually. I promise to write you letters as often as I can. Don't you dare think that this journey is the end of our relationship. No matter what happens, I am still your brother, and I miss you just as much as you do me. Here are some flowers for you, a sort-of parting gift so-to-say. They are forget me nots.

Love you,
Aero."

She stared down at the note for what felt like an eternity, and then slowly folded it up and put it in her pocket. As for the flowers, she decided to place them on her bed stand. An awareness overtook her that from this moment on, things would be different. Yet now all off that change seemed to be okay. For Persephone, flowers mean memories. They mean promises. And most importantly, these small little forget me nots would always be the tie between her and her brother, Aero; something that would never be shaken.

ImageImage

dividers by periwinkIe-wings. Header and footer by UmieArt
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darn » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:16 pm

dropping out
Last edited by darn on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
darn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:44 pm

x

username: silentmelody

name: saffron (named after the saffron crocus flower)

x

what do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them?
    saffron visits trinette's hospital often to give patients flowers. he believes that flowers mean healing, hope, and love. saffron gives bundles of flowers to patients each day to ensure that they heal well. somehow, the patients that have recieved a bouquet of flowers hasn't died. everyone in the hospital has been thankful for saffron, his work, and his flowers. he hopes to become a doctor as well, and giving flowers to patients would be a unique trait to treating them. perhaps it's the notion that someone cares if they give you a flower, and that empowers the healing process of the person.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slim shady » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:59 am

username: slim shady
name: alyce
what do they think of flowers/what do flowers mean to them?
alyce breathed deeply, the heavy, acrid scent of flowers emanating from her pocket. the tropical scent disguised the lingering smell of ruin. the city around her crumbled, smoke rising from somewhere in the distance, stray dogs slinking through alleys and digging for the few scraps that kalon survivors had skipped over. months ago, an unbelievably swift plague swept through the city of archan. like no other plague,
it caused mutations in the living. some were immune, like alyce, others killed by the disease, and more so finding that they'd developed strange appearances or abilities when the sickness made its way through their system.
now, those who remain choose to group together for safety,
or, like alyce, chose solidarity instead. trees and plants, it seemed, we're mostly killed off, only a few saplings left. in her pockets, alyce was overflowing with snippets from surviving flora. she kicked at rubble as she slipped into a narrow side street before squeezing into a slim opening where a door had been partially knocked off of its hinges. padding silently up the dusty stairs in her boots, alyce emerged on the roof, where glass walls surrounded her and humidity made her hair frizz. greenery was abundant here, in her greenhouse sanctuary. kneeling beside a row of small pots, she scooped a small dip of soil away and tucked the flowers and other various plant clippings into the hole.
ever since the plague, alyce had been dutifully finding whatever plants she could, and taking them back the the greenhouse. the building that she resided in used to be the home of an italian restaurant that grew it's own tomatoes and other herbs - some remained, and, along with fruit trees and vegetables, alyce was able to mainly survive off of her plants.
so, what do plants mean to her, you ask? they mean a new beginning, the survival of a race of peoples, a way for her to live without stealing from others. her plants mean hope.
slim shady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 am

Info for Trinette, Jacinth, Foggy and Howie is up - will try get Diwata's info up in the next few days :)
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me