SCS WE Adopt #12: Cyprus Cat || Closed by Placebo

Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS WE Adopt #12: Cyprus Cat || Closed

Postby Placebo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

Second adopt of today! What a handsome/beautiful kitty oml i love-- they hail from Greece!

like lowkey hmu for relations for this kid :'000c just as a heads up for everyone, if forms are scarce around the end date I'm trying out lol

Simple comp: give them a voice claim and tell me what grabbed their interest :0c Employ whatever format you wish! Short story format is always fun, for example<3

For those of you who don't know, a voice claim is like the voice actor for a character! So choosing a celebrity or any other person/character you know for them! An actual clip of them talking is required, just as a heads up :0c So like, if you choose someone like Arin Hanson (Game Grumps) please link a clip of him talking :'0c It can be about anything so long as it's CS appropriate!

Oh yeah-- prettying and extras are allowed and will boost your chances with an interesting prompt answer and voice claim!

Ends:
12/24/17

Cutieduckpie wrote:
    Username : Cutieduckpie
    Name : Ulric
    Collar Color : XxxX

Voice Claim : James Earl Jones <3

What grabbed their interest ? :
    The beautiful cat was wandering in the garden, sniffing the air. Suddenly perk up, his ears pointed forward and his entire body standing at attention. A bunch of birds were hanging out in a tree near him.
    His tail swish high in excitement, then lowered with the rest of his body skimming the ground, focused. He inch forward in slow motion. He stoped, like he was frozen, his eyes focused on the birds. He waits like this for a few seconds before moving forward again.

" But what happened ?! I'll let you guess ! " He grumbled.

The cute tiny bell on his new collar jingled as he moved and the birds obviously spoted him and flew away in their crazy chirps.
    He sweared, try to bite his collar, chew it, trying to pull it off by wiggling his head. He then tried to pull it off with his hind paws, falling in the same time on his back, fighting against his collar like a madman.
    He returns home a few hours later, still angry against his collar.
    As soon as he saw the christmas tree that his family just finished decorating, a new glint was shining in his malicious eyes.

(200/200)

Story behind his collar : Ulric in fact hates his collar.

" It's a gift from my owner, a lovely girl named Fanny. I find her really small compared to the other members of my family ... A bit more annoying and expressive ... and invasive as well. She's always running around, yelling, laughing out loud, jumping everywhere. --He lets out a sight, rolling his eyes--
    That's why I'm always perched on top of the furnitures ! However --He licks one of his paw-- I think she's sad when she sees me up there, not being able to reach me. Not that I care, but .. Y'a know.
    She thought that by containing me with this horror she could call me like batcat and I would rush to her aha ! She soon realized that wasn't working and she start again to hunt me through the whole house.
    And I still have this ... "This" around my neck. --He stands up and stretch. Then jump down the table-- Sorry I have something to do. See ya later alligator. "

You let him walk away, knowing damn well where is he going hehe. But you just decide to not tell anything and you return to your activities.

Genes:

Brown Mackerel Tabby w/ Irregular White

TBD
Last edited by Placebo on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form for 12 -- Ademir

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 pm

-moved my form to a safe place to use another time. Congrats to the winner
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS WE Adopt #12: Cyprus Cat

Postby Kiba! » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:35 pm

mark

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Username:
    tea!

Name:

Collar Color:

Voice Claim:
    Drew Lynch

What grabbed their interest?:

wip wip

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Sebastian
Collar Color: Tuxedo bowtie
Voice Claim: John Maclean
What grabbed their interest?:

wip!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 am

Username: thefrenchgoldfish
Name: Felix
Collar Color: Dark Green
Voice Claim: (REQ + clip of talking) I, I cant believe I built that terrible statue, 27:53. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKkNw9PWXcM
What grabbed their interest?: (200 words MAX, REQ) A Bird, perhaps a heron, that shot up into the sky, leaving Felix flabbergasted. He didn't see it around him before, did he? He watched as a couple massive feathers fluttered down. This will make a nice peice of bedding, he thought as he snagged the feather with his claw. Happily he walked away to his home in the trees with the feather in his mouth.
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:03 am

Username: alokesti
Name: copac
Collar Color: light green color
Voice Claim: matt damon - voice of spirit the stallion
What grabbed their interest?: the object that has stolen copac’s attention was the first flurry of snow that he has seen all year. when copac’s attention was turned towards the small, fluffy-looking, flurries it was like a small memory fluttered in his mind. he closed his eyes so that he could reimburse himself back to when the times were good. “what a wonderful catch, son,” purred a much larger version of copac. “thanks father,” young copac purred, pride filling his small heart. young copac sneezed when a small cold flurry landed on his small nose. “father, what is that?” he mewed curiously, looking up towards the sky. “that my son, is called snow,” his father chuckled. copac’s heart warmed at the memory, a low purr roaring deep within his throat. (word count - 126)
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woopperoni » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 am

Username: Woopperoni
Name: Leif
Collar Color: xx
Voice Claim: (REQ + clip of talking)
What grabbed their interest?: (200 words MAX, REQ)

Wip
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens"
name ♡ pronouns ♡ etc.

fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
fun lil text fun lil text fun lil text
woopperoni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:25 am

Up, ends at 11:59pm est today<3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:35 am

Username : Cutieduckpie
    Name : Ulric
    Collar Color : XxxX

Voice Claim : James Earl Jones <3

What grabbed their interest ? :
    The beautiful cat was wandering in the garden, sniffing the air. Suddenly perk up, his ears pointed forward and his entire body standing at attention. A bunch of birds were hanging out in a tree near him.
    His tail swish high in excitement, then lowered with the rest of his body skimming the ground, focused. He inch forward in slow motion. He stoped, like he was frozen, his eyes focused on the birds. He waits like this for a few seconds before moving forward again.

" But what happened ?! I'll let you guess ! " He grumbled.

The cute tiny bell on his new collar jingled as he moved and the birds obviously spoted him and flew away in their crazy chirps.
    He sweared, try to bite his collar, chew it, trying to pull it off by wiggling his head. He then tried to pull it off with his hind paws, falling in the same time on his back, fighting against his collar like a madman.
    He returns home a few hours later, still angry against his collar.
    As soon as he saw the christmas tree that his family just finished decorating, a new glint was shining in his malicious eyes.

(200/200)

Story behind his collar : Ulric in fact hates his collar.

" It's a gift from my owner, a lovely girl named Fanny. I find her really small compared to the other members of my family ... A bit more annoying and expressive ... and invasive as well. She's always running around, yelling, laughing out loud, jumping everywhere. --He lets out a sight, rolling his eyes--
    That's why I'm always perched on top of the furnitures ! However --He licks one of his paw-- I think she's sad when she sees me up there, not being able to reach me. Not that I care, but .. Y'a know.
    She thought that by containing me with this horror she could call me like batcat and I would rush to her aha ! She soon realized that wasn't working and she start again to hunt me through the whole house.
    And I still have this ... "This" around my neck. --He stands up and stretch. Then jump down the table-- Sorry I have something to do. See ya later alligator. "

You let him walk away, knowing damn well where is he going hehe. But you just decide to not tell anything and you return to your activities.

Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me