Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1124

Postby Desmond » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:28 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

What even are torties.

Username: zippo.
    Cat Name: Scorchbriar
    Clan: The Land of Three Crows

Description: A longhaired patchy tortiseshell she-cat with bright gold eyes.

Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1124

Postby echo into void » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Username: echo into void
Cat Name: hazelwind
Clan: fernclan

Prompt:

she loves orchids. they are pretty much the only thing around her that isn’t brown or green. she has always loved the smell and the bright color of orchids. every time she got a break from fighting or gathering food for the clan, she would find an orchid and just lay underneath it and enjoy the view. sometimes she would even lay with the clan leader, sunstar, and enjoy some quality time with her. orchids brought the two together.

on one very sunny day, hazelwind had a little bit of time to relax, so of course she drifted over to one of the orchids near camp. she laid down underneath it so that she could breathe in the sweet aroma while also enjoying the sun. she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off. sunstar came over and blocked the sun from hazelwind’s eyes, casting a shadow. this woke her up and she was immediately frightened because she could not tell who it was standing ominously above her. sunstar then began to speak, “hazelwind, i always see you out here. i envy you for your trust in nature.” hazelwind was confused by that statement. what does she mean by that? “there are many predators out here that will snatch you up quicker than you can blink. you, of all cats, should know that,” she continued to say. hazelwind responded politely, “i am confident in my abilities to know when something that is going to hurt me is near.” sunstar laughed and settled in next to hazelwind. they began to just chat about nothing. by the end of the conversation, sunstar and hazelwind were both fast asleep.

every time hazelwind lays underneath an orchid, she always remembers that day with sunstar, and it brings her great happiness.
Last edited by echo into void on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Username: Katrione
      Cat Name: Thistlefur
      Clan: Gorseclan

Prompt: Thistlefur loves long-tailed widowbird feathers. Anytime she finds one on Gorseclan territory, she'll head straight back to camp to add it to her collection. The messy-furred she-cat loves how the tail feathers seem to be a plain black color from far away but once you get up close to them they have these beautiful blue undertones that show beautifully when they catch the light. Her collection annoys some of her clanmates but that would never stop her.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Username: clarke kom skaikru
Cat Name: monarchface
Clan: drizzleclan

Prompt: "oh my little sunflower," she could hear her mother's voice echo in her ears, as if she was still there. monarchface never learned where she got her nickname from, but she found her own reason for loving the bright, yellow flower. she noticed that even in the winter; the coldest season, when plants began to die, that the sunflowers still tilted their petals up to the sky, searching for the sun. rather it was the analogy or just the alluring science of it all, there was something to be said about finding the light in in the dark. she used to play a game with her mother, one where if something bad happened, they would find the good out of the situation. monarchface was always so good at the game, that she had often wondered if that is where her nickname, sunflower, had come from. despite the sad, there was always good. she knew that her mother had passed away, but she also knew that she was young again in starclan, chasing after the stars, and watching over her family like she had done in life.
Last edited by clarke, on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:48 pm

-delete-

Dropping out of this one. Good luck everybody!
Last edited by Vampire Adam on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Username: Ki-neko animura
Cat Name: Blackfire
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3729775&hilit=Mountainclan

Prompt: blackfires favorite bird is the killdeer. She is fascinated by the way a mother will protect her nest. When a killdeers best is threatened she will pretend to be injured, puffing up and dropping a wing. Hoping that the predator will follow her and she will lead it away. Blackfire connects with this, as a young rogue she ended up with kits and she had no idea how to protect them, it was after watching a mother killdeer that she got the idea to pretend to be injured. If a cat means harm she could go for a quick unsuspecting strike, where as if a cat wanted to help her she would accept it and her kits and herself would be fed.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:40 am

Username: zippo.
Cat Name: Scorchbriar
Clan: The Land of Three Crows

Prompt: Scorchbriars' favorite rock is Basalt, which is a river stone formed when lava cools above the surface of earths' crust. They can range from dark green to a gray-black, but he prefers the black grainy ones most. He enjoys scouring the small pools branching off from the river of petals looking for the smooth stones to collect and bring back to his own den. They are known for retaining heat so Scorch lays them out in the sun during the day and sleeps on them at night to keep himself nice and toasty. Sense he started this little habit other cats had begun to notice, and other cold blooded cats partake in the tradition as well including the herbalist themselves. It's particularly helpful for sweating out sickness and fevers, and helping the ache of the elder cats' joints and bones. She is slightly jealous that this has become such a popular thing for the Crows, and often spends early mornings and late nights rummaging through the riverbeds to collect as many as she can for her own collection. However; whenever someone is in pain the guilt always gets to her and she ends up slowly giving out her collection so that every cat in the Land of Three Crows has a bundle of Basalt. Her passion for the rock has even taken over her job as Scavenger, as now she spends most of her work days collecting various river materials as she tries to find more Basalt. He is the number one go to for anything relating to the river of petals and has become a major asset to the herbalist.

---

"Scorch, I've run low on the heating stones, can you please find some more?" Doveshiver coo'ed with a smile, stepping out from the herbalist den.

"They're called Basalt" Scorchbriar mumbled to themselves before nodding, "Of course. I'll try and bring back a few more. Can I ask who's ill?" they straightened out their back and lifted their head to watch the young molly before them as they watched the rippling water of the blossom pools.

"No ones ill necessarily, but Dusty mentioned to Ash about his hip hurting again and Ash mentioned to Rosestorm, and well Rosestorm tells me everything, so" She laughed, glancing up to Scorchbriar who now suppressed a chuckle themselves. "I just want to make sure everyones okay" she smiled warmly.

"Yeah..." Scorchbriar nervously glanced to the side, "I know what you mean. I should get going, they're hard to find" they rambled before turning around.

"Scorch" Doveshivers' voice rang through, causing the tom to stop. "You're a lot like the Basalt, you know?" her voice wasn't teasing; it was soft, maternal.

"M-me?" He scoffed, glancing over his shoulder to her in wonder.

"Cold at first, but you warm up quickly" Doveshiver giggled at the blush that erupted from the cats neck to cheeks.

"Oh?" Scorchbriar turned around suddenly to hide their embarrassment. They took a few steps before stopping once more, "Dove?" he waited to hear her hum in response. "Thank you" they coughed to clear their throat and started off once more. The orange and black tom following the winding path of the river of petals deep into the chaos woods, all the while thinking of his beloved rock and beloved clan.
Last edited by zippo. on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:13 am

Username: Ajax.
Cat Name: DuskChaser
Clan: ThistleClan

Prompt:
DuskChaser was always quite fond of the owl, they are majestic, mysterious creatures and their feathers are so soft. He loves how they all are different but are silent when they carry the bird through the air.
He tends to carry one with him where ever he goes on his adventures, the feather tucked into his thick neck fur, for good luck. He also has them laid out across the side of his nest when he is at camp, all different kinds so he can choose which one he will take this moon.
Would he take the snowy owl's feather to feel warm? or the Great horned owl's for strength? Or maybe the barn owl's for just a little spark of fun?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 am

Username: Zombiehund
Cat Name: Tigerlilly
Clan: Eichclan

Prompt: As a kit she was always facinated by Tigerlillies, partly because It even had a similiar name to her own, Tigerkit. And when the time came for her to get warrior name, she was so happy to hear her leader decided to name her Tigerlilly for her "personality as sweet as a flower"

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:27 am

Username: 1 1 : 1 1
      Cat Name: dappledlily
      Clan: twilightclan

Prompt: dappledlily, formerly dappledflame has loved lilies since before she can remember. her father used to bring them to her mother when she was a kit and growing up, she admired their beauty and meaning. purity. innocence. she loved it. her mother even called her lily for a while, a little nickname that she held onto for years.

however, one day, something horrible happened. her mother was found murdered and her father was gone. as an only kit, she had no one. nowhere to go, no one to turn to. her mother was dead. lilies started appearing by her mother's old nest every morning when dappledflame woke up, but no one knew why and no one new who did it. in honor of her mother, dappledflame changed her mother to dappledlily to have their memories live on.

what dappledlily didn't realize was that lilies were also funeral flowers.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me