Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1163

Postby Neah » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:09 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Username: Placebo
    Cat Name: Peppersky
    Clan: Floodclan

Description: Seal tortie point with striking blue eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1163

Postby kaatlove » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:35 am

aa not really sure how this works but id like to readopt this cat :''0
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:37 am

KaatLove wrote:aa not really sure how this works but id like to readopt this cat :''0

Alright. ^^ I'll put it up for adoption, thank you for letting me know.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:32 am

Username: glitched.
Cat Name: Thistle --> Thistlerose | Thistles Wrapped Around Rose
Clan: [url=xxx]Cats of the Tides[/url]
(please excuse the mess as I transfer my clan)

Prompt:

Thistle's most cherished memory is the one that changed her heart and her view of someone she'd scorned long ago.

xxx

Last edited by kaminari.denki on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:36 am

going to regret it if I don't mark

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:13 am

Username: Placebo
Cat Name: Peppernose --> Pepper --> Peppersky
Clan: Floodclan

Prompt:

So far, so good… with a fat cod as an appropriate peace offering to the bevy’s border patrols, (not too shabby either if she said so herself; finally, Pepper was getting the hang of this whole fishing thing in this water-logged place), the otters let Pepper roam freely on their island. Now if only she could find…

“Liua… Liua!”

But, like always, the otter matriarch was nowhere to be found. The last time (moon cycles at this point) Pepper saw her was when the sleek golden otter was being courted by that wandering male. And Pepper’s side still smarted in phantom pain whenever she thought back on the territorial beast. If she ever had to see his face again, it would be far too soon.

Thank god Liua was there to show him what’s what.

But, now Pepper was back in the leader’s stomping grounds, and though she could smell her friend’s sea-laden scent, Pepper could see neither flank nor fur of her in the damp thickets. Oh, wait, that tuft of fur looked to be the right shade! Oh, wait no, that’s feather down, never mind. Hmm…

Pepper!”

The calico could feel the soul escape from her body as she startled. It was only after a frantic survey of her surroundings that she looked down to see a wet brown nose and pale whiskers peeping out of a nearly imperceptible gap in the thickets. Pepper willed her heart to slow, and bristled in annoyance. “Liua! Are you trying to send me to an early grave?”

“Heh,” the female grinned, just as she poked the rest of her head out to peer up at the she-cat. “Surely not before you meet my first litter as leader, Pep-Pep.”

Anger dissipating, Pepper’s ears perked. “Pups?”

Liua’s whiskers twitched in mirth. “Twins this time around.” Slowly, the golden otter retracted her head back into the shadow of the brambles, but stopped before her nose could disappear just to say in an exaggerated tone, “Come into my lair.”

Pepper couldn’t stop a snort from escaping before following Liua’s scent into the thicket. “Hah, alright, alright.” As an afterthought, Pepper grabbed the scentless down into her maw before descending.

Though it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the change in light, Pepper immediately felt her heart melt at the sight of her friend curled around two pudgy forms. With a bit of a squeeze, she was able to pull her slim body into the warm little pocket, and the calico crawled up to the otter’s flank. Immediately, Liua shifted to mold herself around Pepper, and the she-cat barely reacted as Liua curled her flexible tail behind Pepper’s shoulders. Pepper subconsciously did the same as her slim tail wrapped around behind Liua.

A purr started up unbidden in Pepper’s chest. Curious, the little blind pups shifted towards the quickly warming newcomer.

The one closest to Pepper was nudged closer to her by the matriarch, and as gently as she could, Pepper gathered them up into her paws. Entranced, Pepper could only stare down at the bundle as Liua softly plucked the forgotten down from Pepper’s maw and transferred it to her nest.

“They’re gorgeous, Liua.” A rare chirp of happiness escaped the matriarch at Pepper’s comment.

Though Pepper was tempted to simply bask in the moment, a thought sprung to the front of her mind. “... Sooo… where’s daddy?”

Almost like she was expecting the question, Liua chuckled. “Your guess is as good as mine. Honestly, if he was here I’d chase him off the island,” Pepper looked up curiously as Liua continued, “He’s not a native to these lands so I’m not responsible for him, and there’s no love lost between us, so I say good riddance. He wasn’t even here while I was expecting, so he doesn’t get to see them ‘til they’re old enough to hunt.”

Pepper frowned as she parsed Liua’s logic, but then tried to hide her bemusement unsuccessfully with a soft laugh. “It’s not like I was here either, Liua.”

Pepper wasn’t prepared for Liua’s soft nose touching her muzzle. The she-cat felt her skin heat. “Well, you’re not him, Pep.”

Well. Pepper didn’t know what to say to that. Flustered, she turned her attention to her friend’s puppies. “So ah, they look kinda big! Quarter-moon old?”

With tired, lidded (knowing) eyes, Liua sank back into the bedding. “Only a day or so, actually. Probably got their size from their dad.”

The pup in her arms started to mouth at the calico’s fur, and distractedly Pepper thought about how she was thankful that her fur was clean. “Still. Strong! That’s ah, that’s good. Bet the bevy’s excited about that.”

Liua merely shrugged. “Maybe. No one on the isle has seen them yet so I wouldn’t be able to tell.”

Pepper could practically feel her brain grind to a halt at the implication of her presence within the leader’s den. Before anyone else, even within her own otter clan, Pepper was the one Liua allowed near her vulnerable infants.

A soft nudge to her cheek snapped Peper out of her reverie. With a laugh, Liua murmured, “Relax! You need to stop overthinking everything. Just rest for a little bit, Pep.”

Pepper’s whiskers twitched before she sank her head down to lie parallel to Liua’s face. The pup in her arms welcomed the extra warmth as it settled down.

The quiet lulled Pepper into a doze, but she felt herself snap awake at Liua’s next yawning comment.

“When… when we wake up again, you can help me name them.”

Pepper squeezed her eyes shut as she withheld a groan. Liua would be the death of her.

*for winner I ask that you not use the art since it's character specific! thank ya ;v; /*

{948}
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:26 am

x
    marking !
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Username: liightning
    Cat Name:
    Clan: DeltaClan

Prompt:

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Beth
Clan: NocturneClan

Prompt:
memory of the time her crush Hareleap brought her to birdsong wood for the first time
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Username:
Cat Name: