Based on Click to view
Artist Folktale [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: My Heart Bleeds Buttermilk

Postby Folktale » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 pm

For players with 5 or less equids!

Have you ever tasted straight buttermilk? Because wow I do not recommend it.
To try out for this gal tell me what is the grossest, nastiest, most foul thing that she has ever tasted? PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A KID-FRIENDLY SITE WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR ENTRY PLEASE And why did she think it was a good idea to try whatever she did?!

pugs. wrote:Username: pugs.
Equid's Name: Reese
Height: 14.2 hh
Coat Colour: Buttermilk Buckskin Tobiano
Gross taste: Tree sap
BUT WHY: It looked like maple syrup, sweet, sticky, tempting and running down the cracks of a pine tree. Reese had hit gold! She couldn't resist at least trying it. What was the harm in that anyway? The mare sniffed the rich sap and tried some, before quickly scrunching her nose up and shaking her head. It wasn't like sweet syrup, it tasted bitter and strange. Not only did the sap taste awful, it also stuck to the hairs on the end of her snout. This meant that she was reminded of the awful taste whenever her tongue came into contact with the hairs on her snout. Although this meant that she could taste it whenever she ate, it was eventually licked off.
Last edited by Folktale on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
None of my Wild Mountain Equids are available for purchase or trade.
If you have questions about a breeding with one of my characters that was previously agreed upon, please message me. I would prefer not to have my character bred any further, if possible.
My WMEs
Folktale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: My Heart Bleeds Buttermilk

Postby finoodle » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Username: finny.
Equid's Name: Chassie
Gross taste: Steamed Carrots and Grain
BUT WHY: When Chassie was born she was a few weeks premature, explaining a few other peculiar things about her. Because she was early, her mother became very week and not even a month later sadly died. With no mother to feed her, the owners of the ranch she was born on had to raise her themselves. When she went off the milk diet, her teeth were still not sharp enough to eat hard food. The family had to feed her a steady steamed carrot and grain diet. As soon as she tasted the foul mix she swore to never taste either again. The family had to resort to giving her grain mixed with milk, or oatmeal. She thankfully survived but still swears to never eat the mix again.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Username: dreamwalker
Equid's Name: Dulce
Gross taste: durian fruit
BUT WHY: despite the fact that it looks strange and smells like dirty feet, Dulce was convinced to try it by Alibi, unaware of his fondness for pranks. He assured her that it was tasty and just like custard despite the horrid smell, and she quickly found out just how badly he was lying. The texture was slimy and mushy and it tasted just as bad as it smelled!

(I've had durian fruit and it's pretty bad >.> )

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsumiji » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Username: The OneAndonly Hope
Equid's Name: Berlin
Gross taste: Charcoal
BUT WHY: When he was young, Berlin found a delicious looking lump on the ground.
i hate looking at all my old posts on this site!
tsumiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Username: Kaden
Equid's Name: Danellia
Gross taste: Garlic Milk
BUT WHY: One of her great friends had dared her to drink milk laced with garlic, and being as she didn't want to seem like a chicken, she did it. She couldn't get it out of her mouth quick enough, the stench of it had filled her nostrils and it almost made her gag. The only good outcome of the dare was that she had spit it all over her friend that had dared her to drink it in the first place.
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:01 pm

Username: Yamaneko
Equid's Name: Cenai Cat (Cenai for short, her full name is only used in shows)
Gross taste: raw grapevine snails
BUT WHY: Cenai grew up as a domesticated equid. She always was - and still is - really curious. One day she wanted to find out what her humans liked to eat on their partys. It had to be special because they always seemed so happy while eating together. Therefore she sneaked to the open kitchen window and gimpsed into the kitchen. There was a plate with some small stuff. It didn't look tasty if if her humans liked it... Well, long story short, Cenai took a full mouth of the raw snails and what a suprise, it was horrible.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayynine » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Username: Gone Forever
Equid's Name: Carter
Gross taste: Raw fish
BUT WHY: When Carter was young, she grew up alongside a river. Her herd was already accustomed to the area, and learned to live with nature. However, Carter was still a young and careless yearling when she found a dead fish near the riverbank. Curious about the slimy creature, she gripped it between her jaws as a horrifying taste entered her mouth. The slimy texture, the scales.. Everything about it was gross. She lingered by the stream for quite some time, trying to wash the taste out with river water.
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:59 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Equid's Name: Filia
Gross taste: Raw potato
BUT WHY: She grew up as a domesticated equid and when she still quite small often watched her mothers human dig up odd lumpy things from the ground and make sounds of delight at them. Filia grew insanely curious about these weird things and decided that it would be fun to try and eat one. So after they had been washed and left to dry in the sunshine upon the windowsill, Filia craned her neck and snatched one in her teeth. The young filly darted away with her prize and hid behind a bush. Excitedly she bit into the potato only to recoil at the awful taste, Filia spat out the chunk she had bitten off and then stomped violently on the potato. Much to the amusement of her mother who had been watching from the shadows of the trees nearby.

Needless to say Filia never again touched a potato
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:39 am

Username:kdougfang
Equid's Name:Cinna
Gross taste: Jelly Belly's Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
BUT WHY: Back when she was little Cinna was a total fan of Harry potter so one say she decided to buy a pack of jelly beans that were used in the movie to actually see if they were every flavor...and they were. In that one package it had the most horrible tasting jelly beans she ever had as it had flavors such as vomit, dog food, earthworms,boogers, and probably the worst flavor she had ever experienced - skunk spray. It was almost as if a skunk had spayed directly into her mouth and tomato juice couldn't even get the horrid taste nor smell out of her mouth. After that pack of jelly beans she swore that she would never again eat any jelly beans period and

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnivelGriff » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:36 am

Username: SnivelGriff
Equid's Name: Nakai
Gross taste: Apple Juice
BUT WHY: her friend loves the stuff, but she despises it. It's bitter and left a foul taste in her hours.
╔═════════════╗

Mikey ⚢
Lesbian ❤ she/her

Playlist
x X x X

╚═════════════╝

ToltersCWHRPRWME
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
SnivelGriff

My pets