58 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Dwarf

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Readopted; now owned by Vintage.

Owner: Inupait
Equid Name: Phega (Pay-ga)
Equid Age: 8 years
Height: 7.3hh
Who is her companion? Her companion is a little girl by the name of Kealey who was born without the ability to see.
What is her job? Phega is they eyes of a little girl who was born with undeveloped irises. Kealey was born blind, she can see the fuzzy outlines of objects but its too dangerous for her to be on her own. Phega chose Kealey, feeling the girls struggles and wanting to help her. Phega had been a year old foal in a petting zoo when she had first met Kealey, the little girl was lead in by her mother and stood squinting at the little filly. Phega put her soft little nose in the blind child's hand and instantly formed a bond. Kealey's parents could see this and purchased Phega off of the petting Zoo's owners. Phega needed no training to be a seeing eye pony, she was a naturalist at it and Kealey became much more confident in herself and now lives almost like a normal person. Phega has a special harness that Kealey can hold onto so Phega can lead her safely around possibly dangerous situations and objects. Kealey and Phega have a very very strong relationship that is basically inseparable. Her small size and gentle nature made her perfect for Kealey's needs.
Personality:
P- Patient (She is very patient when it comes to Kealey, Calmly waiting for her without any fussing)

H- Helpful (she tries her best to help Kealey, using her eyes to keep the little girl safe)

E- Engaged (Phega is very focused on her role in Kealey's life, she doesn't allow herself to get distracted and does what ever she needs to do when she needs to do it)

G- Gentle (She is very careful and kind to the little girl, never pulling her too quickly or jumping when she is spooked, she offers kealey covert when she needs it and is always there for her)

A- Attentive (Phega is very aware of things that are around her, she has to be, she is always aware of where the little girl is, never stepping on her toes or missing a possible dangerous situation or object and steering Kealey clear of it)
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Dwarf

Postby MapleNeko » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Owner:~MapleFeather~
Equid Name:Alazne Meaning Miracle
Equid Age: 3 years
Who is her companion?
What is her job?
Personality:
A- Aloof, She doesn't take the word seriously and finds joy in everything
L- Lovable, She loves to got around and make someone's day
A- Adorable, Everyone agrees that this little girl is cute, and she acts the part too
Z- Zealous, this little girl is bursting with purpose and ready to preform it without seconded thought
N- Naughty! Thus girl is sweet but naughty! she will prank just about anyone
E- Enthusiastic- She is always enthusiastic about the carrot you plan to giver her, or just spending time with you.
Last edited by MapleNeko on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlip » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:02 pm

*dies* oh my...
Birch you have outdone yourself, this is like the cutest thing ever. O3O
Scarlip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Owner: Poison Wolf
Equid Name: Tarnished Copper <--Been saving that name for a while now lol
Sometimes called TC, for short, or just Copper
Equid Age: 5 years
Who is her companion? A service dog, by the name of Bruce. Bruce is a golden retriever with just three legs. He and TC make the best pair when it comes to showing that anyone can get over anything if they just try.
What is her job? Therapy horse. TC helps children that are deformed or unable to walk by showing that even with her disease that makes her limbs shorter and her motions slower than most Equids, she still loves to get up and go, no matter how hard it is. She is a great comfort, and very, very, VERY small children are permitted to ride her. She is a great listener, and the kids connect with her right away on a deeper level. She loves making the days brighten and putting a smile on the faces of young and old alike.
Personality:
T- Tame. TC is very tame, not wild or vicious at all
a- Amusing. Lil' TC has a great sense of humor
r- Rainy days. TC looovesss the rain, mostly splashing through the puddles x3
n- Nice. She is one of the kindest Quids you'll ever meet
i- Intelligent. Her mind is sharp, and she's quite witty
s- Sweet. TC is one of the sweetest, most generous souls out there
h- Heartfelt. TC is always sincere and honest.
e- Energetic. TC is always moving, here, there, everywhere.
d- Determined. TC NEVER gives up.

C- Compassionate. TC is tenderhearted, and cares deeply about everyone.
o- Optimistic. TC always looks towards the brighter side of life, always looks up.
p- Peaceful. TC likes the calm sensation of feeling at peace, and making others feel this way.
p- Party animal. "I'm not short, I'm fun-sized!" Her bright outlook on life always makes her ready to get up and dance.
e- Eager. She loves to learn, and teach, new things.
r- Rallying. TC is a very.. Motivational, Equid, if you will.
Last edited by Poison Wolf on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archeron. » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

removed. not clicking anymore.
Last edited by archeron. on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

─────────────────────────────────────────
archeron. pisces. infj. valkyrie. roleplayer.
If it is not already obvious I have a bit of a love for the
A Court of Thorns and Roses series, but I also just enjoy
reading in general so feel free to send book recommends!
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Image Image Image Image Image
archeron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Owner: elliej1995
Equid Name: Angel Eyes (Angel)
Equid Age: 10
Who is her companion? A Newfoundland Dog named Shammy (named after my own Newfoundland that got hit.). She is all black except for a small white mark on her chest.
What is her job? Her job is at a therapy stables there she helps children with disabilities get used to being around horses. The children don't necessarily sit on her but they learn how to lead and care for a horse with her.
Personality:
A: Angelic- She lets the children pinch and pull on her main and it barely bugs her.
N: Nurturing- if a kid doesn't feel good or is hurt she will do all that she can to make them better.
G: Gentle- If the kids do something that they are not supposed to she snorts. The kids are taught that this is a sign to stop what your doing.
E: Educator- She teaches the children whats ok and not okay to do around horses.
L: Lovable- The kids love her so much they tend to fight over her

E: Eager- She is Eager to meet new kids.
Y: Youthful- She may be getting up there in age but she can get around just like a yearling..... well kinda.
E: Empathetic- She cares about everyone.
S: Smart- She is taught how to act around certain kids and knows when they are near so she can act the right way.

DONE
Last edited by elliej1995 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm sure someone will love her cute adorableness<3
Will be making fanart!
Last edited by Kitsyn on Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Owner: carpe.noctem
Equid Name: Jamie
Equid Age: 8
Who is her companion? Jamie has numerous companion, but by far her favorite is the lamb who lives with her on the farm ranch she lives one with her owner. She loves to romp and play with the younger animal, who is affectionately named Timmy.
What is her job? Jamie works as a therapy animal. She spends her days walking in and out of hospitals with sick humans. She particularly enjoys spending her time with the sick children. She loves seeing their faces light up to see a tiny little equid on a leash.
Personality:
J- Jubilant, Jamie is a overall happy soul, virtually nothing can keep down her mood
A- Adventurous, Jamie is very adventurous, she loves playing games of hide and see with Timmy
M- Mellow, Jamie is very mellow to allow the people she works with to handle her with ease
I- Intelligent, Jamie is a very intelligent creature, she loves "counting" to amuse the children at her work
E- Ethical, Jamie knows right from wrong and will follow what she believes is right

Gah! I'm not the only one with this idea! Everyone's is a bit different though so I guess it's okay.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zax » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Its so cute! Unfortunately all of my equids are wild, so she isn't for me. Well done on the line edits though! I know its difficult to say the least on Oekaki.
|| Belgian Kelpie Adopts! ||

|| Livestream [on/off] ||
|| ||

Zax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Owner: The Mean Kitty
Equid Name: Willa (Name based off my first horse, Will. Just added an a so it would work for a girl. xD)
Equid Age: 6
Who is her companion? A white frizzled showgirl hen named Oddball. (A chicken I had in RL. <3)
What is her job? She works as a therapy horse for small children. (EDIT: Apparently I'm not the only one who thought of that, I see. .-.)
Personality:
W: Wise
I: Industrious
L: Likeable
L: Lucky
A: Ambitious

I couldn't think of anything really good for the 2nd L. x.x But my gosh this girl is so adorable! She would make a lovely first equid. <3
Last edited by The Mean Kitty on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mods: My nieces are Kaylee197 and Rosie197. We sometimes share an IP.
The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me