My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #682 - Pastel Puppy

Postby chanhee. » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

ImageImage

Personality
{374 words}
Oscar is one to sit on the sidelines of most events, preferring to pick the weeds from
the grass than to participate in whatever is happening around him. He's known to the
town as the man with the green thumb, and his flowers are the best to bloom every
spring. Oscar's not big on interaction or altercations, so he normally stays quiet unless
helping customers at his floristry shop. He normally spends his time caring for his roof
top garden, where he plants anything he can get his hands on from carrots to rose bushes,
or he's playing with Edgar, his mini lop bunny.

When he was younger, Oscar would be loud and uncaring as to what the world thought of
him. He'd wear skirts if he liked them, and frilly dresses were always his favorite, but as he
grew, so did the people around him. While he kept trying new things and doing what made
him happy, his friends mellowed out and urged him to do the same. He was an embarrassment
to them, and they hated how outgoing he was. When he refused, they started to turn on him,
leaving him out of anything they did. This caused him to shut out most people, though by the
time he was an adult it no longer mattered.

When Oscar was old enough to legally move out of his house, he did, taking all the memories
he loved with him. He missed the people he had grown to love, and he missed his boyfriend,
but it was for his own sake that he left. Oscar had better things to do than to let people who
didn't truly care about him rule over him.

When he moved into an old building that he was told used to be a cafe, Oscar had things
moved around and aisles put in, making a small floristry shop. He moved a garden onto the
roof and put a couple chairs out there to watch the night sky on nights his insomnia hit him
particularly hard.

Oscar mellowed out, as his friends suggested he did, but he never lost his personality. The
quiet kalon that didn't give a damn about what others thought was still there, but he had
learned.

Blooming Love
{ 400 words // 390 in story, 10 in basics }
    Oscar wasn't one to let his emotions get to him, so why now? So what, the man was messing up the flower display he had spent hours on the night before, but he could just do that again tonight. Not like he was going anywhere but to his roof to tend to the garden.

"Excuse me, sir, but do you have any Black Dahlias?" The customer asked, his brows furrowed as he made his way to Oscar. It was a strange request, as the flowers were rarely asked for, but he did have a few growing upstairs.

"Not down here, but if you give me a few minutes I can get some for you," Oscar replied quietly, not trusting his voice as much as he used to. The man only nodded in reply and watched as Oscar moved from behind the counter and up the stairs that had been hidden behind a door.

After a few minutes of hunting through the weeds, Oscar found the dark flowers he was looking for. He snipped them short and brought them down to the customer, who seemed to be entranced by his cacti.

"Um, sir...? I found the flowers you were looking for," Oscar spoke up a bit, not wanting to leave the guy staring at cacti any longer than necessary. What he didn't expect was his customer picking up the prickly plant and bringing it to the register.

"How much are they?" The other kalon asked, obviously nervous about something. It soothed Oscar to see that he wasn't the only uncomfortable one.

Without thinking, Ocar said the first thing that came to him,"You can pay me by giving me your number." He blushed as he realized what he said and turned away, bringing his hands up to cover himself. "I'm so sorry. That was unc-" He was cut off by the sound of paper ripping. When he looked back over at the man, he was scribbling a phone number down on a pice of paper.

Carson It read, followed by a phone number and a hastily doodled heart. Before Oscar could say anything else, the man, nay, Carson, had gathered the plants and left. As the door shut behind him, Oscar could just make out a smile and a blush as he walked away from the store.
{ art and coding by King Kyo // art by furbywiki }
Last edited by chanhee. on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 18 times in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:46 pm

I'm super tempted to res,,,,,let's see if I have time hhh

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby Reiji » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Name: Aqil
    Personality: (500 word maximum)
    Word Extra: (500 word maxumim)
    Art: (maximum of 4 pieces)

The name is an inside joke between me and my smoall cousin
Last edited by Reiji on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izuku » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:34 pm

res!! what a beautiful child aaa

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
    ░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░
    。 ゚░░░░
    ░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░

Hi! I'm Mara !!

my kals - dA - tumblr -
    commissions open! PM me if interested!

░░░░
    signature art © pangurbanka
Izuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Johnathan
male

Personality
A way to describe John is that he his a two faced liar that he Dosent want to be.One mask he hides behind is a very happy and cheerful kalon with nothing but a smile and a cheesy pun.The other mask they have is a cracked and broken one.Facing the real life effects of depression and a addiction to finding approval around his false friend group that he had come to terms that were really not his friends.When he where's the happy mask he is a very open and trustworthy guy with a knack for loving cute things.
The broken one is the part of him that sees that people don't really like him (when they clearly do).This side of him try's to seek out and reached for help but simply cannot make it

Story
Cracked paws laid before John.In each paw held a small white pill that starred back at him with a evil glint.John let out a sigh.He hated taking these pills.All he wanted to do was to be normal.Normal was all he really wanted.
How can you be normal
They don't like you
Your a fool
Give up
John swallowed the pill.A anti depressant.He knew that the affects would slowly numb his brain and he would put on the fake mask just for everyone's sake.He couldn't let others see him down.It was weak.He couldn't look weak.Can he?He shook his head,placing the tinted glasses on his muzzle,feeling a bit tired then before but better.The words that echoed throughout his mind seemed to stop.He let out a small smile.If he did it enough it would soon be a real one.One that shown through his mask and let people know that yes,he is indeed alive in his inner shell.Barely keeping it together,but alive.As he walked along the cracked pathway he wondered if anyone can see that he was a Zombie form of his old self.A husk.Nothing more then doing what he needed to do to keep the flesh robot working.He kept his head down,don't let them look in your eyes,they'll see your not real.He looked at the others around him,not focusing on one thing but many things at once.He couldn't help but admired how every last kalon could go about there day.Smile,work.Do things normally and not have a giant mask to hide behind.No mater,it didn't really affect him so why even think about it.He could feel the cold ground stjng the front paws.It had gotten cold outside,not enough to snow but cold enough to make any trip outside difficult and annoying.He went over the things to do today
List of things to do
*Go to the store
*pick up pills
*aboid the busy bustle of the shopping season
*pick up dinner
*go home and lock the doors
Yes that seems right.

more to come
Last edited by tiny little box on Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:46 pm

mooorrk

on mobile
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Ohh res
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:

ress
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Sinnoh

Kalon Gender
Female

Personality
Sinnoh is laid back, she does not care about anything. She has a mind of a yoing child, she's always very curious abd eager to learn. She loves to travel, see new places and meet new people. Her most favourite time of the year is summer! She loves taking walks at the beach, swimming, and just having a reat time!

Word Extra
wip

(art wip)

Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me