My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #682 - Pastel Puppy

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Kalon Name: Delilah
Kalon Gender: Female

Personality:
    Delilah is someone who drinks gallons of boba tea and eat none endless serving of fried rice. She has a taste for weird food habits like those 2 combination. She would endlessly eat pickles and cottage cheese when she has nothing else to eat. Some people, almost all call her weird, in which she either gets mad or sad, depending on the insult. Due to her obsession with her weird foods and sensitive emotions, she usually stays inside playing video games and listening to songs. Her online persona, "Porcupie" is usually found playing FPS or action based games like WWW or Battlefield. She spends as much hours on the games as she possibly can. She spends up procrastinating on her homework, and canceling plans due to the games.

While at school though, she's totally different. She knows every subject almost better than the teachers, and is often called a geek or nerd for that matters, which she adapts into. She rarely has friends and often doesn't make any, due to her personal prefence of being alone. Though she does sit with a group of "geeks" and nonstop talk about what she did in WWW yesterday, day before, blah blah blah. They never interrupt her, which she likes, she would always go to them for her rants and will most likely force them to eat her new, weird food craving.

When she doesn't have a class with her little group, she is found fascinating about history. She loves learning things that are old and much more that happened. She loves how the earth came to be, loves that wars can be stopped with just one move and how smart battle traps were back in the old days. She loves learning about the stuff and always spends her time reading when ever she possibly can.
    Word Extra:
    Art:
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:38 pm

8b8b8b8b8b8b8
b8b8b8b8b8b8b
8b8b8b8b8b8b8
b8b8b8b8b8b8b
8b8b8b8b8b8b8
b8b8b8b8b8b8b
8b8b8b8b8b8b8

╔═══════ ═══════╗

Kalon Name: Essence

╚═══════ ═══════╝

8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b88b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b88b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b88b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b88b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b88b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8

Personality

Essence is a rather strong headed and all forward kind of girl. She doesn't necessarily think twice before jumping into something and well most likely bite off more then she can chew. Essence is a creature of change and loves an environment that adapts to her newest video game obsession along with her whims to try new and exotic things. Essence enjoys her fly by the seat of her pants methods and her trust in everything will just work out in the end, is astonishing.

Bravery or stupidity? There is a fine line between the two and its even harder for one to see the difference when doing something.

(500 word maximum)
Word Extra: (500 word maxumim)
Art: (maximum of 4 pieces )
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Kalon Name: Aeris
Kalon Gender: female
Personality: Aeris is a positive mind in a negative place, she struggles with depression but doesn't let it keep her from smiling and being happy with her friends. She's learned that being friendly isn't always the way to go since some people don't like the outgoing type and she's definitely got that going on. So she pretends to be shy and quiet to hide what a real emotional contradiction that she is. Though some would just label her as crazy or loud, she's really just into being happy because she knows there's a great chance that something sudden could change it for her. Laugh when you can, cry when you need to and go on. Even as odd as she is with such weird balance of hyper and sadness, she's a loyal friend and is always wanting the best for them even if they don't know that.
Word Extra: Aeris is a 'doer' type so.. she enjoys finding things that interest her and sharing them on her youtube channel 'WhereisAeris' in a vlog sort of way. Knitting, candle making, cute little DIY projects of all kinds. She's not afraid to get her hands/paws dirty and is always ready to admit she's messed up and laugh it off to her followers. Not only does she do a lot of hands on projects she also has times where she just wants to talk to her followers and will express her feelings to them, about staying positive and to remind them that sometimes all you need is a friend to talk to. That sadness can't last forever but love and friendships will.
Art: (maximum of 4 pieces)
Last edited by Thelastsilhouette on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cerulean blue » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:10 pm

reserve

Determind to complete
    wishlist, 1 page to go!
    Help is appreciated - please
    send trades/suggestions!
cerulean blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:
Personality: (500 word maximum)
ress
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saxophonefly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Kalon Name: Marek
Kalon Gender: Male

res <3.
Last edited by saxophonefly on Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saxophonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Kalon Name:
Kalon Gender:

res <33

Postby FoalMoon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Username: Foalmoon
Name: Layna

Art

Huge WIP
Last edited by FoalMoon on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ilovepits » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Kalon Name:lilly
Kalon Gender:trans
Personality: (500 word maximum):smart,taleted,sad
Word Extra: (500 word maxumim):she gets made fun of because she is trans.Though that doesn't stop her from doing the tings she loves.She gets A's in math and reading.And one day she will become a famous dancer.
Art: (maximum of 4 pieces):I have nine sorry
God bless you jesus
Christmas is about holiday cheer
loveing family mebers
the birthday of gods son
look and cheer
╚═══════════════
Ofsute UR petImage
Ilovepits

My pets
My items
My wishlist