Re: Kiamara #77

Postby brian emo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:42 am

Tano wrote:
MoonSkye wrote:There's already a Kiamara named June, she's DoveShadow's kiamara.

Sorry for mini-modding, but there's no rule against two Kiamara having the same name. ^.^
If you're worried about it, though, you should be able to contact Apple about it.

i didn't think two were allowed to have the same name?
idk but i would advise against it anyway because it could get very confusing.
brian emo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tano-kun » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am

24601 wrote:i didn't think two were allowed to have the same name?
idk but i would advise against it anyway because it could get very confusing.

^.^ Certainly if in doubt it's best to change the name.
I was simply noting that there is no specific rule against having two Kiamara with the same name.
Perhaps I have simply missed it? As that is absolutely possible.
Without any rule saying one way or another, I was basing my reply off of an incident with applicants for Kiamara number 49.
Another applicant and myself chose the same name for the girl, but got bonk's approval to both keep the name we had chosen.
Granted, this wasn't a problem with an already owned Kiamara, and it was the artist's decision, but still.

Anyhow! I'm happy to message Apple to find out for sure, and I'm sure this is an issue that will pop up again. ^.^
Not active here or DA anymore. If you need to contact me, holler at me on Discord (tanokia).
Tano-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonskye » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks Tano, we should probably ask.
    hi there

dA

... can't think
    of anything
    else to link
    right now.
Moonskye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Heads up:

I am ending this Friday so all forms should be finished by then ^^ If needed an extension just ask but it seems everyones pretty much ready to go or have a few things left ^^
pixel by -wanheda- and avatar by nightjar
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:16 pm

I may finish the story, and isn't okay is my art isnt colored? If I don't get her, I'd like to use it for another Kiamara, just in case?
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Minuette wrote:I may finish the story, and isn't okay is my art isnt colored? If I don't get her, I'd like to use it for another Kiamara, just in case?

Sure, I don't mind ^^
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tano-kun » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Apple wrote:Oh nope, Kiamaras shouldn't have the same name :U

So it looks like Mana will have to edit the name she chose for this little girlie.
I'm sure you'll be able to find another wonderful name for her, though! <3
Not active here or DA anymore. If you need to contact me, holler at me on Discord (tanokia).
Tano-kun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Username:
    Mozerella.
Name:
    Zareena
      Meaning:
      Arabic: A blossom or flower.
      Hebrew: The bright dawn.
Hobbies:
  • Collecting flowers for drying and pressing
    ╰☆╮ Zareena's favorite kind of flowers for pressing are pansies. She adore the large variety you can find; all sorts of different colours and patterns, and sizes too. She refuses to believe that violas aren't just small pansies.
  • Making all sorts of crafts using cellophane
    ╰☆╮ Ah, the fun you can have with cellophane. I think that Zareena enjoys it more when she puts it over her head so the world turns different colours than the actual craft itself.
  • Collecting and displaying a variety of shells
    ╰☆╮ Large shells with Mother-Of-Pearl are her treasures, as well as many other shells. You can see her collection if you ask indirectly, as she is very protective over them. Always anxious that someone might step on one and smash it.
  • Reading, especially romance and ancient Asian mythology
    ╰☆╮ Zareena loves to read up up the mythology surrounding her ancestral group, dragons. She likes to believe that she is related to a great Eastern Dragon she once saw in a book. Other Kiamaras like to tease her about it, saying she's crazy.
    ╰☆╮ After a good reading session, Zareena loves nothing more than to lie down in the warm sunshine to dream about her stories. Or after she's been left a bit upset, she'll go lie down in the sun to think things through.
  • Walks along the beach at sunset and sunrise
    ╰☆╮ What Zareena in the morning or late afternoon? You'll find her down at the beach looking for shells and any other treasures you can find there. She loves the feel of the cool sand between her toes, Zareena doesn't mind the squishy feeling. She also likes to imagine herself to melt away with the colours of the sky.
  • Shells
    ╰☆╮ Mother-Of-Pearls are her favorites, followed by shells she can put her ear against to hear the sound of the sea.
  • Flowers
    ╰☆╮ Pansies, violas, iris and seaside daisies are her favorites.
  • Books
    ╰☆╮ Especially romance and mythology books. If you're ever in the mood to ask what her favorite book is, she'll say you're insane for asking such a questions and making her choose.
  • Birds
  • Light rain showers, Zareena loves to run out in the rain.
  • The smell of rain on a warm day
  • The ocean
    ╰☆╮ If it's got to do with the ocean, Zareena wants it. It's more of an obsession than a like really.
Dislikes:
  • Grass seeds
    ╰☆╮ You know, the ones that stick to anything they can find? And you always find them in the oddest spots, and wonder how on earth they got there? Well, Zareena hates them. With a passion. They always get stuck in her tail and pokes between her toes. Most of the time, she has difficulty getting them out.
  • Magpies
    ╰☆╮ Living in Australia, Zareena has a history with the infamous black-and-white birds. They swoop. She gets annoyed. They tease, she retaliates. One or more often end up hurt, usually Zareena. More than once in her life has she been so badly swooped, she's hidden away for some time.
  • Jellyfish
    ╰☆╮ Walks along the beach bring many things, and some of those things are deadly. The Jellies she finds are some of the most dangerous, and she's scared stiff that she'll be seriously hurt if she steps on one of their 'stingers'. She does a /little thing where if she sees a Jellie, she'll walk to the dry sand and completely avoid the area it would be in.
  • Crabs
    ╰☆╮ Another thing she doesn't like while on her walks. She does enjoy watching the tiny blue crabs, but not anything else. Again, she's worried that they'll come up and pinch her toes.
  • Pain
    ╰☆╮ She tries her best to avoid painful situations, but sometimes she just can't. It's one of those things nobody can control.
Personality:
    Zareena is a dreamer, no doubt about that. She has her head in the clouds for so long during the day, she sometimes forgets about reality. Why does this happen? Because Zareena wants to live in a world that is impossible in so many ways. She wants a world where there is a sunset around every corner, one where she can have an endless supply of flowers, books and shells. Dreamers can dream, but it's a bit excessive for Zareena.

She hates to even think about admitting it, but Zareena is selfish. She only thinks of what she wants, all the time. Only sometimes has she done things for others, but there was always a reward for herself. This selfishness has caused Zareena to had minimal friends, as no one wants to be around her. Sure, Zareena is kind to a point, but does and will only think about herself.

Greed is another 'sin' that Zareena has. Greed is what's caused her obsession with the ocean, and shells. She wants more, she must have more, and she must have it now. Greed doesn't get anyone anywhere in life, and so far Zareena hasn't inched away from the start. She knows she's greedy, but she can't give it up.

I said before that Zareena was kind. She is, but only to a point, and it ties back to her greed and selfishness. She'll be kind to anyone who has what she wants. If they don't have what she wants, she doesn't want to know you. Simple as that.
Art:
    Art 'donated' to me by albinoBroccoli (and header image).

Other:
    I've never actually applied for a Kiamara before, so please excuse any mistakes I may have made during this form ^^'
    it would be wonderful if Zareena could be my first <3

wip <3
posting in case I can't access internet for the next couple of days. travels, you see c:
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Sweet-Paradise. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am

All there be a runner up for this girl?
My Box wrote:Hai! I'm .Sweet-Paradise. I'm moving into an account with my twin sister! As of now if you have anything to speak to me about, chat me up there.

.Sweet-Paradise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Minuette wrote:All there be a runner up for this girl?

No, I made this design as a guest artist so there are no runner-ups for this one ^^ Sorry guys ^^"
commissions closed
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me