WME: Bright Bay Pangare by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Bright Bay Pangare

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 am

Meh, I like this one a bit too much XP. Not edits or WIP's allowed, ok?

CookieRabbit wrote:I really shouldn't, I already have two girls, but love.

Username: CookieRabbit
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Charnie
Height: 14.1 hh
Personality: She is shy and reserved. Often she finds herself wandering away from the more populated parts of the mountainside to visit a quiet hilltop or loll dozily beside the trunk of a large oak or sycamore. Lost in thought, she could stay away for hours, or days even, with only peculiar sweet scents of blossom in spring or the musky smell of her own sodden self after a downpour that evaded the protection of sparse leaves, to bring her back to a somewhat dull reality.
When not pondering her existance, she is curious just as a cat, and could be drawn assidiously to a most minute but fascinating detail -a small dewdrop sitting, sliding on a stigma, or the way the sunlight is caught through flaky gaps in a hollowed bark of an old tree- of what is otherwise a meagre living.
In short; not regular enough to be ordinary, but not quite so quaint to be abnormal c:
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Bright Bay Pangare

Postby Seykoon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 am

Username: Seykoon
Equid's name(must have H, R and N):Horeon
Personality: Horen is a proud stallion with the ability to find solutions and compromisses in arguments very fast. He loves running and cmpeting with others... and showing off a bit ^^

Gwah, sorry, fail, I though it was a stallion xD forgive me... ? ^^
Sorry, I failed... again xD
Seykoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:03 am

Username: KittyCatKita
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Rihani (Ria for short; pronounced Ri-Han-E) Made it up XD
Personality: She is a headstrong mare full of attitude and pleasure of life. She does her best to hold her own against the stallions and doesn't get woo'd by them easily; she makes them work for it. Her prowess in the field allows her to be a challenge among the mares and she loves to try to prove it. Despite her headstrong attitudes her "heart is on her sleeve"; she is hurt easily and often takes things personally, even if it is a misunderstanding. She does her best to hide these feelings best she can, hating to appear weak among her peers. She loves to play with the other equids and tends to attach herself to some of the equids more than other and would do anything for these individuals.

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 am

Username: Maggiebeazt
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Harana
Personality: Harana is an extremely sweet WME that wouldn't harm a fly. She's always so careful where she steps to not squish anything. She is very shy and afraid of many things. Though shy and timid, she's got a mouth when she's comfortable around you.

(I'm trying for both. I love them both so much...)
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 am

Username: rivendell
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Road to Nowhere; commonly known as Nowhere
Personality:
Nowhere is definatly a fiesty girl. While she doesn't exactly adore companionship, she does enjoy small groups no larger than five. This might qualify her as being a tiny bit of a social outcast, but not enough that she has no friends. Nowhere doesn't appreciate being insulted, and will snap back instantly, and as she has a mind sharp enough to match her tounge, her insults are usually very intelligent and leave her victim's head reeling. An enjoyer of music, it is the only thing that she really adores and lets calm her down. Not to say that Road to Nowhere doesn't love other things, it's just that she feels that music understands her. Her ego is very large and she hates it when you try and bring it down. She enjoys listening to music, speaking spanish, having things read to her, swimming, jumping, and running. Her birthday is on November first, and her favorite color is blue.
So come and meet her
Then you can really get to know her for her
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cougar28 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 am

Username: Cougar28
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Neriah (completely random)
Personality: Neriah is very headstrong, and a bit irresponsible. She doesn't think about her actions, and they almost always get her in trouble. Her heart has been broken many times, and it will be even more. She has some rotten judgement, but she is still pretty intelligent. If she wasn't she wouldn't be able to get out the sticky situations that she somehow gets herself into. Neriah hopes one day to find a stally that won't shatter her heart into to any more little pieces.
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 am

Username: flyteck
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Nekarah, derived from Neraka, meaning inferno in Indonesian
Personality: Sweet, shy, and polite. She isn't much of a talker, but has an inner rage which she can't control very well. If you aggravate her, watch out... she has no fear within her rage. She will kill when aggravated, and is surprisingly dangerous for a WME. She prefers to be alone, fearing she'll hurt others. Other WMEs It's said that she looks like fire in the sun.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf&Dog Lover » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am

Username: Wolf&Dog Lover
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Rynagh
Personality: Rynagh's a bit of a firecracker in terms of her personality, she doesn't like being told what to do and has quite a few authority problems, stubbornly proud and unbending. She has a pretty big ego and can't resist a chance to show-off, she defends her side of the argument fiercely even when she's wrong which usually results in her making a fool of herself, though it's like water off a duck's back to her. Rynagh doesn't put a very high priority on her dignity which is probably the reason behind her fearlessness because she's never worried about how others will view her if everything goes wrong. I would say deep down she's sensitive at heart but that would be lying, she's very cheerful and happy-go-lucky, applying her sparky brand of energy to everything she does.
I count the ways I let you down
On my fingers and toes but I'm runnin’ out
Clever words can’t help me now
I keep you tight but you're slipping out
And I remember your eyes were so bright,
When I first met you, so in love that night
And now I'm kissin’ your tears goodnight,
And I can't take it, you're even perfect when you cry

Wolf&Dog Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claudie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am

Username:
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Prada
Personality: Prada is a quite mare whom rather hang back and observe things rather than be in the crowd, despite her bold coat. Often, what's going on in her mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. She is not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; she's happy with just herself. For her, the world as it exists is just a jumping-off place, she knows there's more to it. She's accustomed to rubbing people the wrong way; it's simply what happens when she expresses her own opinions. In her defense, there's nothing wrong with being controversial. She looks before she leaps, thinks before she acts, that kind of stuff. She usually doesn't get excited easily or blurt out the first thing that comes to mind without considering the consequences. A rather ironic personality for an equid with such fiery and compelling colors.
//Quit//
Claudie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyeva! » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

Username: EvaLine!!
Equid's name(must have H, R and N): Narhaly (Haly for short)
Personality:
That she looks rather pretty and is attractive at first sight, doesn't mean shes that kind of girl.
Every male knows her name and looks at her as a good friend and would think it was a joke if she ever got a mate or said something nice. Not evil, not mean, just a bit agressive at times and can spat back if shes in a bad mood.
Her tom-boyish side makes it harder for her to get what she actually wants, love. She's got a strong will and always believes in herself and wont let enything get between her and her goals.
When she trys out something and finds out shes good at it, she can get overproud. Like "That comes natural with me" or "Thats a piece of cake for someone like me" is something she often says.
Overall, shes nice and kind and a good friend, thought you have to be preperd for enything. You never knows what happens when shes around.
"Precisely"

Join my RP Sky Bounce, rp with winged wolves!
Hyeva!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me