My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: nb 2695

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:29 am

Ahhh they’re so cute! Thank you Fuji :)
I will be keeping the bottom and top right.

Top left is gonna be put UFA for non-owners <3

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 am

Green babe on the top left is UFA for non-owners only.

It’s a quick comp, just let me know what you’d name them, a little bit about their personality (200 words max), and how long you’ve been trying for a kal. Prettying up is fine but no extras please.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kalon’s Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (200 words max)
[b]How Long Have You Been Trying For A Kal:[/b]

How long you’ve been trying won’t really affect your chances I’m just curious :)

This will end in a week and a half.
So the 25th of this month.
(Might extend if not enough entries)
Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:49 am

Username: Animal345
Kalon’s Name: Evira
Personality:

There's quite a lot people hate about Evira, but the fact she's barbaric and sadistic is just the peak of it all. As if that's not enough she's also Secretive, arrogant, and narcissistic. Though at least they are not as bad given her tolerant nature around others when in a good mood. Though many people only focused on her for what she is often dispised as. Though she may have a sour side, Evira isn’t necessarily pure evil. She's sharing and forthright when around good friends. Though it may take some time to gain her trust, and acknowledgment, Evira really does seem to care about the well beings of her close friends and family. Sadly, her sadistic and sour ways seem to pop up much more than her more caring side, therefore, that’s what people see in her.

How Long Have You Been Trying For A Kal: Okay, so I went back into my posts and as it turns out I have been trying for a Kal since February 24, 2018. Though there were a few gaps were I didn’t try for any during that month.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScribbleScrib » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:43 pm

[center]Username: ScribbleScrib
Kalon’s Name: Bo
Personality: Bo is a mess, let's just start with this dudes. He's got a number of mental disorders (Major Depressive Disorder is the main one, Social Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD) that screw with his mind every day, but he makes it work nontheless...He's surprisingly great at hiding his problems as he comes off as super silly and outgoing. He enjoys making people happy and laugh, in an attempt to steer them away from the mentality that he suffers through most days. He is a very kind little guy who's known to be a pure innocent soul to be; protected at all costs. He may look a bit on the tough side, but he literally has no idea how to defend himself or stick up for himself. He's a major pushover and bleeding heart, which has gotten him into trouble several times, but he still tries his best to be as kind, generous, and pure as he possibly can. He doesn't spend much time alone, really, as he's terrified of it. He's always seen hanging out with his buddies/family...kid barely even sleeps. All he wants to do is distract himself from his problems as much as possiblee. Tis basically his life, reallly?
PHEW 200/200
How Long Have You Been Trying For A Kal: Uh....thats' a difficult question because I used to own a few Kalons 2 years ago, but then gifted them all due to inactivity/personal IRL problems (All the regret, I look at my former kals and feel quite sad, but I hope they're loved...)...and now I'm back...so I guess this time around it's been about a monthh? Last time it took me around 6 months to get my first kal i believe lol
[/center]
got a Kal now
Last edited by ScribbleScrib on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
My Toyhou.se!
If you ever need someone to talk to,
PM me! I'm here to listen! I know what
it's like to not have anyone to talk to,
and I want to be someone anyone could
turn to, without any worry of judgement!
Just HMU please!

(Previously PaigeyTheCatLady!)
(Art on the left and avatar by me, bottom by keiikoa)

ImageImage
ScribbleScrib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoLeaf » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:39 am

Username: Echoleaf
Kalon’s Name: Aldwin
Personality:
Most people are a bit thrown off by Aldwins somewhat brutish appearance and lack of speaking, thinking she's some kind of fiend, although that's really not the case. Aldwin is just quiet and making friends isn't one of her strong suits. When trying to make friends, she never knows what to say and her words become jumbled and slurred, causing her to be embarrassed and annoyed with herself. Being spoken to first sometimes helps, but it usually still doesn't end well. She prefers baking, which comes as a surprise to some. Aldwin would never admit it to someone who shes not close to, but she likes to dabble in kitchen witchcraft with her baking. She adores having something she can take pride in which she made herself. She especially enjoys making sour pastries. Aldwins also quite blunt when it comes to the truth so don't expect sugercoated answers and is a tad unreliable, but she tries her best. Another thing she enjoys is the outdoors. Everything outside feels so magical and just... right. Aldwin frequently goes camping and sleeps outside, and sometimes she finds more comfort there than in her own home. (191 words)

How Long Have You Been Trying For A Kal: The first kal I entered for was from August, 2017.

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:45 pm

marking just to watch this lil guy's fate ;u; i would apply but i just got my first kalon <3
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆

Postby Lady Tuesday » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am

EchoLeaf wrote:Username: Echoleaf
Personality:
Most people are a bit thrown off by Aldwins somewhat brutish appearance and lack of speaking, thinking she's some kind of fiend, although that's really not the case. Aldwin is just quiet and making friends isn't one of her strong suits. When trying to make friends, she never knows what to say and her words become jumbled and slurred, causing her to be embarrassed and annoyed with herself. Being spoken to first sometimes helps, but it usually still doesn't end well. She prefers baking, which comes as a surprise to some. Aldwin would never admit it to someone who shes not close to, but she likes to dabble in kitchen witchcraft with her baking. She adores having something she can take pride in which she made herself. She especially enjoys making sour pastries. Aldwins also quite blunt when it comes to the truth so don't expect sugercoated answers and is a tad unreliable, but she tries her best. Another thing she enjoys is the outdoors. Everything outside feels so magical and just... right. Aldwin frequently goes camping and sleeps outside, and sometimes she finds more comfort there than in her own home. (191 words)

How Long Have You Been Trying For A Kal: The first kal I entered for was from August, 2017.

Even though there was a lack of entries I decided to judge this anyways! Congrats on your first kal! :)
Aldwin’s concept sounds lovely

You don’t have to keep her in character with the family, feel free to develop however you see fit!

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
Lady Tuesday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆

Postby EchoLeaf » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:39 am

Lady Tuesday wrote:
EchoLeaf wrote:Username: Echoleaf
Personality:

Even though there was a lack of entries I decided to judge this anyways! Congrats on your first kal! :)
Aldwin’s concept sounds lovely

You don’t have to keep her in character with the family, feel free to develop however you see fit!

!! tysm <33

╔════════════════════════╗

x
Hey there, I'm Lumi!
I love anime; JJK, CSM, DR, Soul Eater,
Sailor Moon, AOT, Blue Exorcist, FMA
B-Day: 3/12 | Color: Peach | INTP | Pisces
♡: Astrology, Sharing Music, D&D
x
Discord ◈ Buttermilks ◈ Kalons ◈ Link

╚════════════════════════╝

EchoLeaf