Based on Click to view
Artist Canis2954 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #172

Postby Canis2954 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
    have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
    Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
    Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Sparkly bubblegum !! Woah!

For this contest, come up with a brief character personality!

Code: Select all
    Name:

Ends on first post of page 5. :)
    Extras allowed!!

He has a common hair edit and common tail shine!
Last edited by Canis2954 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Canis2954

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #172

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:31 pm

Name: Tobi
Personality:
Tobi is a very sweet kalon with a bubbly and also childlike personality.
He loves nothing more then to make his friends happy and little kits smile.
He also loves sweets to death and can actually get quite upset if some takes his
goodies.

Candy (especially ones that pop,fizz or you can chew) ,Bubbles, little kits,Seeing other happy, Soda/Pop, making new friends
Dislikes:
Veggies/fruits, Being sad/Seeing other sad, Any kind of juice, fighting (verbal & physical)
Hobbies:
Eating new candies from other places
Dream Job:
Owning his own candy shop
Gif/Pic:
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Name: Alice
    Personality: A bubbly character that tends to always be up to no good, Alice is a fun loving and adventurous girl that loves to get her paws dirty on occasion. Though mostly joyful, she has a fiery temper that tends to come out around those that shy away from opportunity and fun things. She is always looking for the "New" rather it be trend, hobby or interest. Change doesn't scare Alice as it dose for some with out it, Alice become bored and unmotivated. Alice, is someone that tends to motivate herself along with others when it comes to adventures, though she is more of a jack of all trade then a master of one particular thing. Alice is someone you can look up to and trust, though sometimes question her better judgment, she often take on things that are to much for her and at times needs someone to tell her to back down. Alice, is a fighter and will never quite even when she should.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Last edited by Checkinder on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:34 pm

✦ Name ✦: Gobber
✦ Gender ✦: β™‚
✦ Personality ✦: Gobber is a happy little boy. He definitely knows how to have a good time and brighten someone's day! He is such a joy to be around and will be your best and loyal friend. Gobber is a sweets freak and will eat all of your sweets; I would guard them if I were you! He loves to run and jump and just do things to exert his energy. He is extremely extroverted and loves everyone; kind of like a dog. ^^
✦ Likes ✦
♦ Chasing things
♦ Acting
♦ Cats
♦ Singing (He's really good! >v<)
♦ Soda
✦ Dislikes ✦
♦ Squids
♦ Large dogs (With an exception of huskies!)
♦ Climbing ladders
♦ Sticky candy (He'll still eat it, though.)
♦ Shedding
✦ Misc ✦

♦ Gobber is 3"11!
♦ His birthday is May 2nd (He's a Taurus)
♦ Owns 3 kittens
♦ He's 16 years old
♦ He's bisexual
♦ Works at a grocery store as a cashier
♦ He likes music and his favorite song is Sweet Magic!
Image Sparkly bubble child!!!!!
Last edited by ぽうひ on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α· α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·α˜›βΜ€α•α·
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Name: Belle
Personality: Despite her pretty, cute looks and overall sweetness-look to this kalon, this one is very anti-social and somewhat rude when spoken too. Far from being a "bully", or even purposefully mean, but also far from being well liked, she keeps to herself most of the time. Bubblegum is a nervous tick for her, almost. She likes to chew and blow bubbles to keep her "at ease", because she's easily scared. She has issues communicating with others and thus usually just ends up saying something like "just go away and leave me alone", even to people she thinks she could get along with. She has a stuttering problem and stammers when she speaks.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❀️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Name: Tbd
Personality: Sassy, Blunt, Sugary voice, good at bribing, loud, flirty
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──-───────────────
❝coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse❞

❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

───────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Name: Yara "Jaw-breaker" Vera
Personality: Yara, as you may call him, is one of the strongest (emotionally) kalons you'll ever meet. His personality is made up of pure strength (and know-it-allness). He does not give up on anuthing and does whatever he wants. He's bad at heart and at soul. Living on his own with no care in the world. But that's just the frosting, sweetie. Yes, he's a sturdy-headed, mean, rude and annoying (hey!!) he does have one good quality (more than one, sweet-cheeks). He's a mechanic, and not an ordinary mechanic, hon. He designs vehicles and those designs are what keep him going. In other words, when he's got his heart into something he won't stop until he needs to. Needs to, not want. He has a lot of determination and is very strong-willed. He doesn't make fights but he will if you cross the line.
Last edited by Chippitty on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakfire » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Name: cupid
    Personality: cupid is, almost literally, overflowing with happiness and love to share with the world around him. it's very rare to see this cutie down, but when he is sad, it's nearly soul crushing. his eyes lose their luster (and his sparkly fur nearly does, too), his bubblegum pops and droops, and his tail slowly sinks toward the ground. luckily for those around him that do not want to be apart of this soul-crushing, it's not a normal occurence and its take quite a lot to see such a sad face. cupid is always the omptimistic dreamer. nothing in his mind is impossible, and he believes that if you set your mind to something, it can be achieved with passion alone. he refuses to see a negative or realistic outlook on life, hence the consistently happy attitude (and why those who see negatively or realistically can't stand the poor kid -- not that that bothers him, the upbeat little fellow).

s e c r e t > t a l e n t > a l e r t!

what brings joy into the life of cupid? well, everything, actually. but what brings huge amounts of joy and a massive sense of accomplishment into cupid's life? floral design. ohhhhh boooooy does he love to work with those beautiful, delicate pieces of flora and turn them into works of art...

... well, except, in his book, they were already works of art...

... he brings them together to form one, much bigger, but equally beautiful piece of artwork! you name some sort of floral craft, and he's probably done it just for the heck of it. whether it be the carefull creation of a corsage (which he loves) or piecing flowers carefully into a soft bed of leatherleaf and floral foam (ooooooh which he also loves), or simply putting together a beautiful arrangement into a vase (he loooooooves that, too), he's done it. as well as press flowers, create essential oil, etc, etc. however, cupid has a little quirk about his talent. he is very, very shy about it. which is very odd. he has all the other personality traits to make it work - optimistic, creative, imaginative, patient... but, in the face of showing his love to the world, he suddenly develops a trait that he never shows anywhere else.

shyness. he's so afraid that no one will like it, that they'll snort at his masterpieces and criticize the work of art he made (using other works of art, no less!) that he is absolutely terrified of bringing this out into the world. so, instead, he keeps it all under wraps and smiles his secret away. maybe someday he can work up that confidence? he has a confident attitude everywhere else... maybe he can even it out like a point system? hmmmm...

c u t e > f r i e n d > w a r n i n g!

cupid has his kalon friends, of course, but he has another, much tinier friend that it very much not a kalon. nestled deep in his fluffy fur at nearly all times, is a tiny gray mouse. cupid adores her (he insists she must be female), and has named her marigold (after one of his many favorite flowers). his friends are always there to lightly scold him for feeding his mouse odd treats from his meals every single time. cupid doesn't listen. if they could see her cute little ears and eager nose up close, they'd want to feed her all the time, too! he also refused to acknowledge the fact that marigold is significantly chubbier than her other mice counterparts.

even if she is a little curvy only means that she's 100x cuter in cupid's book.
Last edited by oakfire on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
unlikely to come back.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Name: Noel
Personality: Noel is one of the sweetest Kalons you'll ever meet. She is like a mother to many of her friends and family. While she is sweet, she has a sour, more sassy side to her. Don't ever get into an argument with this little babe; she wins every time with her wit, charm, and sheer stubbornness.
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me