CWHR: Positively Pangare Mare by Eremite

Based on Click to view
Artist Eremite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CWHR: Positively Pangare Mare

Postby Eremite » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:34 am

Well, I paid the Library worker $10 and got to stay awhile longer and do this girl. She will probably be my only adoptable for awhile. I am extremely behind on school and hunting season is less than a few days away! I promised myself that I would have one up by Thanksgiving.

Now she isn't the best by no means but I tried!

So sorry for how inactive I've been lately pl

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Buckskin Pangare
Eye: Brown
Breed:
Personality(Max 300):
History(Max 850 words):
Art(Maxed 5 pieces):
Edits: Custom Mane and Tail, Dressage Tack
Other:

Art can be in any form. If it is an editable give credit to who made the lines and link to it please. Using your own art raises your chances at winning though! Max is 5 different pieces minimum is 1.

History is max 850 words. minimum 50 words.

Personality is a maxed 300 words minimum 25 words
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Positively Pangare Mare

Postby resolution » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 am

Username:
Resolution
Show Name:
The Queen's Oath
Barn Name:
Annie
Color:
Buckskin Pangare
Eye:
Brown
Breed:
She is currently a Hanoverian but has lines mixed with the Sorrai and Fjord breeds in her ancestors.
Personality:
Annie is just about the sweetest little mare you'll ever see. She's a bit slow and lazier under saddle, though that is better than a horse you'll have to hold back. She rarely fights back her rider, and is the kind of horse that'll save a little kid from falling off her side. She enjoys the calm, graceful nature that comes with dressage, and it is thought that is why she excels so immensely at the discipline. She's a horse that rarely spooks and coming from an eventing background, she isn't intimidated by much, although she may not appear to be like that. Her one vice is that she isn't very dominant, so she can get picked on by the other horses.
History:
Annie came to Cottonwood Horse Ranch as a two year old, coming with comments such as, "She's a nightmare of a horse," and, "She could never do anything a good sport horse could do!" The trainers at CWHR were able to do wonders with her now, and bring her from the "unrideable" tag to, "Every rider's dream horse". In the time from 3 to 8 years, she excelled in the upper levels of eventing, but after an accident on the cross country course, she was terrified to jump, and now is the dressage star we know and love today, The Queen's Oath.
Art:
WIP
Edits:
Custom Mane and Tail, Dressage Tack
    dahyun. and I are siblings, I am giving what is left of this account to her ^^;;

free pets & items
resolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:00 am

Basics wrote:Show Name:
      Seeking Asylum
      Barn Name:
      Hera
      Color:
      Buckskin Pangare
      Eye:
      Brown
      Breed:
      Dutch Warmblood X unknown mix

Hera wrote:And as the floods move in
      And your body starts to sink
      I was the last thing on your mind
      I know you better than you think
      ‘Cause it’s simple darling,
      I gave you a warning
      Now everything you own is falling
      from the sky in pieces
      So watch them fall with you,
      in slow motion
      I pray that you will find peace of mind
      And I’ll find you another time
      I’ll love you, another time
      -Explosions by Ellie Goulding

Art wrote:Image
      (I know she doesn't have a long mane,
      I will fix it if I win her)

Personality(111/300 words):
      Hera is known for her childish and jealous nature.
      She is easily frustrated and demands to
      be the center of attention.
      Hera is a demanding horse who has
      learned through her life that
      humans are unpredictable and capable
      of good and bad. While Hera can be
      quite the pain, she tends to choose
      one person to bond with, and shows
      that human a whole different side to her.
      Hera will be calm and quite around her
      person. Allowing them to do touch her
      and ride her. When Hera is at her best she
      is the poster dressage horse.
      But with a stranger in the saddle she
      turns into a rodeo bronc.

(741/850 words):
      Hera was a happy accident born into an unforgiving prestigious world of performance dressage. Her mother was a top of the line dressage and showjumping mare, a gleaming horse that her master had high hopes for. But when the owner of the dressage facility hit hard times and cash flow was little more than a trickle, he opened up some of his land for public boarding. At first he was picky about his clientele, not wanting to host a bunch of random horses and risk his reputation. But eventually he could not afford such an attitude and began letting horses of any variety onto his land. This included a rather interesting mixed stallion with unknown lineage and not a single registration to his name. The horse was large and had feathering, which suggested some draft influence, but had a refined head, a spiky short mane, and the tail of an arab. The stallion was also a bit of a hobby jumper, leaping the wooden fences with ease, out of sheer boredom. One thing led to another and the prize mare was bred to the stallion, producing Hera. The moment her mothers stomach started growing Hera's fate was decided. She would be sold to the highest bidder and forgotten. Hera, however, had other plans.
      Hera was a energetic filly who seemed to have a very minimal attachment to her mother, and was relatively unfazed when her weaning began. Instead of crying for her mother like most foals Hera would race around her enclosure and try to buck the sun out of the sky. Soon the time came when Hera was loaded into a trailer and dumped into a pasture with other horses of her own age. There Hera's days were filled with racing and fighting and eating and just generally being a young mare. But as Hera was soon to learn, nothing lasts. Hera was two years of age when a young man with ropes and empty promises gathered her from the field. He taught her about halters and saddles and stalls and oats. Most of which Hera detested. Back then her name was Gwen, and the man who trained her was very tactile and emotionless. If he liked horses it didn't show. He wasn't cruel, just very professional. And when Hera was yet again loaded up and brought to a sale arena this time, it was clear that the man trained horses for sale, not for his own emotional fulfillment. Hera was soon bought by a lady in clean clothes with a noisy impatient daughter. The young girl was always climbing around on Hera, kicking her sides enthusiastically and yanking on the bit with fervor. It didn't take long for Hera to learn to ignore the girls frequent pulling and jabbing, and she would walk and trot lazily until the girls arms and legs grew tired. It want on like this for a month or two before the girls father inspected the horse and instructed his daughter to use a harsher bit. The nasty piece of mental came as quite a shock to Hera, making her rear in surprise when the girl yanked on the reins and sent pain searing through the mares mouth. The fathers solution was to tie the mares head down with a martingale to prevent her from throwing her head or rearing. Hera's solution to this was to buck like her life depended on it. Thus Hera was labelled unsafe and put back into the auction. Hera was bought and used as a broodmare but had problems conceiving and when she did, gave birth to no live foals. Again she was sold, to an old man with no patience. Hera gave him trouble and he put her in a pasture where she was forgotten about. A year later Hera's health was in dire condition, her hooves were atrociously overgrown, her pasture was more manure than grass and her mane and tail were matted into large lumps of mud and twigs. A nearby neighbor found the horse when he was out dirt biking and called the nearby animal shelter. Hera was slowly nursed back to health and began her dressage training with one of the volunteers. Once she was completely healthy her real training began and within a year she had quite a few ribbons to her name. The shelter sent the mare to Cottonwood where she would be guaranteed a pleasant life and a kind owner.

Art (3/5 pieces):
      Other:
Last edited by o s h u n on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Bump
Listen to me
I always want more
I always want more

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o s h u n » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:21 am

Everything looked amazing in the preview then it all went to heck when I posted it. I will be fixing and finishing my post soon. *frustrated sigh*
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Ok, I'll give it to the end of the year.
Listen to me
I always want more
I always want more

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:24 am

bump
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 am

o s h u n wrote:
      Basics wrote:Show Name:
      Seeking Asylum
      Barn Name:
      Hera
      Color:
      Buckskin Pangare
      Eye:
      Brown
      Breed:
      Dutch Warmblood X unknown mix

Hera wrote:And as the floods move in
      And your body starts to sink
      I was the last thing on your mind
      I know you better than you think
      ‘Cause it’s simple darling,
      I gave you a warning
      Now everything you own is falling
      from the sky in pieces
      So watch them fall with you,
      in slow motion
      I pray that you will find peace of mind
      And I’ll find you another time
      I’ll love you, another time
      -Explosions by Ellie Goulding

Art wrote:Image
      (I know she doesn't have a long mane,
      I will fix it if I win her)

Personality(111/300 words):
      Hera is known for her childish and jealous nature.
      She is easily frustrated and demands to
      be the center of attention.
      Hera is a demanding horse who has
      learned through her life that
      humans are unpredictable and capable
      of good and bad. While Hera can be
      quite the pain, she tends to choose
      one person to bond with, and shows
      that human a whole different side to her.
      Hera will be calm and quite around her
      person. Allowing them to do touch her
      and ride her. When Hera is at her best she
      is the poster dressage horse.
      But with a stranger in the saddle she
      turns into a rodeo bronc.

(741/850 words):
      Hera was a happy accident born into an unforgiving prestigious world of performance dressage. Her mother was a top of the line dressage and showjumping mare, a gleaming horse that her master had high hopes for. But when the owner of the dressage facility hit hard times and cash flow was little more than a trickle, he opened up some of his land for public boarding. At first he was picky about his clientele, not wanting to host a bunch of random horses and risk his reputation. But eventually he could not afford such an attitude and began letting horses of any variety onto his land. This included a rather interesting mixed stallion with unknown lineage and not a single registration to his name. The horse was large and had feathering, which suggested some draft influence, but had a refined head, a spiky short mane, and the tail of an arab. The stallion was also a bit of a hobby jumper, leaping the wooden fences with ease, out of sheer boredom. One thing led to another and the prize mare was bred to the stallion, producing Hera. The moment her mothers stomach started growing Hera's fate was decided. She would be sold to the highest bidder and forgotten. Hera, however, had other plans.
      Hera was a energetic filly who seemed to have a very minimal attachment to her mother, and was relatively unfazed when her weaning began. Instead of crying for her mother like most foals Hera would race around her enclosure and try to buck the sun out of the sky. Soon the time came when Hera was loaded into a trailer and dumped into a pasture with other horses of her own age. There Hera's days were filled with racing and fighting and eating and just generally being a young mare. But as Hera was soon to learn, nothing lasts. Hera was two years of age when a young man with ropes and empty promises gathered her from the field. He taught her about halters and saddles and stalls and oats. Most of which Hera detested. Back then her name was Gwen, and the man who trained her was very tactile and emotionless. If he liked horses it didn't show. He wasn't cruel, just very professional. And when Hera was yet again loaded up and brought to a sale arena this time, it was clear that the man trained horses for sale, not for his own emotional fulfillment. Hera was soon bought by a lady in clean clothes with a noisy impatient daughter. The young girl was always climbing around on Hera, kicking her sides enthusiastically and yanking on the bit with fervor. It didn't take long for Hera to learn to ignore the girls frequent pulling and jabbing, and she would walk and trot lazily until the girls arms and legs grew tired. It want on like this for a month or two before the girls father inspected the horse and instructed his daughter to use a harsher bit. The nasty piece of mental came as quite a shock to Hera, making her rear in surprise when the girl yanked on the reins and sent pain searing through the mares mouth. The fathers solution was to tie the mares head down with a martingale to prevent her from throwing her head or rearing. Hera's solution to this was to buck like her life depended on it. Thus Hera was labelled unsafe and put back into the auction. Hera was bought and used as a broodmare but had problems conceiving and when she did, gave birth to no live foals. Again she was sold, to an old man with no patience. Hera gave him trouble and he put her in a pasture where she was forgotten about. A year later Hera's health was in dire condition, her hooves were atrociously overgrown, her pasture was more manure than grass and her mane and tail were matted into large lumps of mud and twigs. A nearby neighbor found the horse when he was out dirt biking and called the nearby animal shelter. Hera was slowly nursed back to health and began her dressage training with one of the volunteers. Once she was completely healthy her real training began and within a year she had quite a few ribbons to her name. The shelter sent the mare to Cottonwood where she would be guaranteed a pleasant life and a kind owner.

Art (3/5 pieces):
      Other:

Sorry for taking so long, Oshun wins!

I will not be able to put up the name for awhile my Java refuses to work and my security settings aren't letting Chibi paint work. I will add Teresa8Oats if she wants to put the name up she can.
Listen to me
I always want more
I always want more