Based on Click to view
Artist monstera [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #637

Postby monstera » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:50 am

Kalons -- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

smol brown bean!
      they have a common tail edit and common longer fur!

for this comp, describe what their dreams are!
      feel free to interpret this how you like! i'd love to see some creativity!

Code: Select all
      username;;
      name;;
      gender;;
      what are their dreams?

extras and prettying up is allowed! i will primarily be juding based on the prompt though!

this will end on October 25th at 11:59 pm CST
      this has been extended to October 26th at 11:59 pm CST

questions;;
      Froggie1 wrote:is art allowed for the prompt? c:

- Yes!
Last edited by monstera on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #637

Postby ps4 kid » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:51 am

username;;
name;;
gender;;
what are their dreams?
Res
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:57 am

Res!
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:58 am

username;;
Imaginary
name;;
Jesse
gender;;
Male
what are their dreams?;;
Jesse usually dreams about... rather strange things.

In his first ever dream, which he'll remember forever, he witnessed the world's beginning.

Res, still thinking. <3
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:04 pm

ImageImageImage
username;;
Pepurrmint
name;;
Floof
gender;;
trans.
what are their dreams?
they dream of oreos. oreo houses, oreo forests, oreo everything. they eat oreos in their dreams while sleepwalking and actually eating oreos. they have never dreamed of something other than oreos. in school, they daydream of a world made out of oreos. their dream in life is to have a planet that is made of oreos that they live on. they have no dreams other than oreos.
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Pepurrmint on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uwu
Imageuwu
uwu
uwu
owo?
uwu
uwu

consciousness is an illusion
it's worm time babey !

toyhouse instagram
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 pm

username;;
name;;
gender;;
what are their dreams?

Res!
ImageImage ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 pm

username;;
name;;
gender;;
what are their dreams?

Res!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:09 pm

RES
-dreams of horrible futures so does their best to do as much good and kind things as they can-
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:25 pm

mark, this looks so pretty oml
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:28 pm

username;; Howlingtothestars
name;; Umbre
gender;; male
what are their dreams?
    Umbre's dreams are rather odd in a sense that they are all lucid dreams, or dreams in which Umbre is aware that he is dreaming and is able to control the new world his mind has placed him in. At first, Umbre was quite terrified as he had no clue what was happening or how, or even if he would be able to wake up again. He spent most of his time frightfully searching this surreal world desperately as he tried to find a way out. Shortly after the dream began, however, he began to see the beauty of this usually rare event. He calmed himself down and began to focus on the world around him and how he could change it, and before he knew it he was hovering through the air as graceful as an eagle.
    From that point on, Umbre began to contort his dreams into some sort of alternate reality. His mind being unable to create faces it has never seen before, Umbre was forced to keep the real people in his dreams, though he had an advantage. Let's say another Kalon decided to bully or harm him. Umbre would not respond in reality, but in his dreams his anger would be unleashed and the culprit would be justly punished.
    Umbre adores his dream reality a little more than the true reality. He is constantly excited to fall asleep and visit his private world. Now, sometimes thing come into his alternate reality that he did not intend to. Say he ate cotton candy and couldn't stop thinking about it. Well surprise! Cotton candy now laces the clouds and the ground, free for this lucid dreamer to devour and play in to his hearts content.

Story Time Equinox (if you know that reference, you are awesome. If not, you're still pretty awesome)

Umbre trudged through the grass fitfully, his muscles burning with each step. Ahead, Chusi padded along blissfully, smiling back at him on occasion. The older Kalon had decided to take him in and had already begun to treat Umbre as one of her own kits, despite his persistent protests. Chusi had found Umbre only a few months earlier when the young Kalon was injured after a bad fall when he tried to climb a tree when pursuing a squirrel. Chusi had nursed, though it was more like babied, him back to health and had refused to let the Kalon out of her sight since. Umbre liked her as a friend, though he did not see her as a mother figure, which led to him growing more agitated at her constant nursing. Still, he put up with it, his respect for the Kalon who saved him over powering his annoyance.
    Finally, they came to a stop. Chusi stopped and flicked her tail proudly before looking back at him. "We will rest here." She didn't need to tell him twice. Umbre collapsed when she first started speaking and let his heavy eyelids close as his muscles slowly eased into relaxation. Chusi was cooking when Umbre fell asleep.
    Umbre's eyes shot open at the sound of sirens shrieking through the air. He jumped to his paws and looked around frantically. The world was laced in flashing red and blue lights and the loud, odd sounds that humans in panic made. Just over a mountain to the east, bright orange flames lapped at the skies as they devoured the earth below. Umbre's heart dropped to his stomach and his ears and tail fell quickly at the realization that the fire was quickly approaching. It was far faster than an average fire, which steadily jumps from tree to tree and grass blade to grass blade. This fire rushed along the ground like a cheetah, staying low in the front but growing vastly as it moved on. Umbre turned and ran frantically, panic surging within his chest. The fire streaked after him then split into two parts, which rounded about him trapping him in a circle. Umbre stopped and whipped around. Before him, the flames rose up taller than the trees it devoured. A face seemed to be formed out of the bright yellow that streaked it body and it seemed almost to roar at him. Umbre cowered to the ground and covered his head. His body trembled as he envisioned the fire moving towards him then latching onto his fur and beginning to devour him along with his home. Home. He thought back to Chusi and the journey they had made that felt like it was just a day ago. Her soft smile encouraging him to press onward until she finally spoke those blessed words and he collapsed and prepared himself for slumber. Chusi. Where was she? The fire wasn't any where near him when he woke, and surely she would have awoken him before leaving. His eyes opened and made contact with the flames. The beast looked almost like plastic now. Umbre rose to his feet and scowled at the flames. He inhaled and envisioned and icy breath being released from his lungs. He exhaled fiercely, and his thought became reality. A soft silvery mist spewed from his lungs and struck the fire. Instantly, the fire screeched and cowered back. Umbre forced more air from his lungs and the mist reared back before it rocketed foreword, striking the fire with more force than before. Umbre exhaled until he could no longer hear the fire. He opened his eyes and gazed at the ash covered forest before him. There were no signs of the burning beast. Umbre gave a satisfied grunt and focused on the plants and what they should look like. Slowly, they began to regrow and return to their former state. The odd human noises and sirens were gone now, the blue and red lights vanishing as quickly as they had appeared. Umbre inhailed through his nose triumphantly, but paused when he picked up the stench of singed fur. He looked at his shoulder and frowned at the streak of darkened fur given him from the fire. He pressed a paw to it then shook his head. He closed his eyes and whispered quietly to himself. "Wake up." He felt the world around him melt into a bubbling liquid. When he opened his eyes again, a fire roared before him, but a much smaller one. Beside it, Chusi sat nibbling quietly on a fish. Umbre smiled softly and watched the flames move about the fire. Subconsciously, he placed a paw against his shoulder. His blood ran cold when he touched burnt fur.
Last edited by Hail. on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: