Āsā
Empire

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:Ear edit (flopped) - UC - purchased
Lion Mane - UC - inherited
Straight horns - UC - not inherited
Minor Mane edit - UC - not chanced
Fox Tail - rare - not chanced
Last edited by jolteon on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #701

Postby Hail. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:26 pm

This is beautiful!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and great work Sol!!!!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:40 pm

this kid is so pretty??
huge congrats to the owner!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 9-9-999 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:12 am

It is absolutely beautiful! Thank you very much! :D

Now... When I posted this breeding I told myself that I would hold it as an adoption...... And I am going to hold to that...

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Theme Song;
Story;
Extras;

Theme Song
For this I want you to pick a clean version of a song which summarizes something about them. You cannot explain this, I must be able to figure it out using the rest of your forum.

Story
The story can be anything about them, but has to be in 700 words.

Extras
There are two extras, art or 300 words each, you can mix and match these but you can't add them to the story or use them to explain the song.

The Parents
Asa and Empire are not together. If you want the kid to remain with one parent I am okay with that, however make sure that you capture the parents correctly. I do not want to see anything about it being abandoned, abused, or anything like that.

Empire: He's a bit of a brute and is very territorial. His mate is Calamity and together the two make a very threatening pair, but only to strangers. To children they are kind and cheerful, though Empire retains his grumpy gaze. They protect their family with their lives and would not let a child be lost.

Asa: She is a bit of a lone wanderer. She does not know much about herself let alone others. If the child were to stay with her, she would not know exactly how to care for them but would try her hardest to keep them happy and healthy.

Alright, so that is it. Good luck. I want this to end before the event starts so I will say... the 12th.

<I do not know if this counts to your monthly limit or not.>
Here and there, kinda like a ghost now. Still debating quitting but I love my viscets too much to just leave without finding them perfect homes, so I am not sure yet. Please do not ask for one of my remaining viscets out of the blue... Those who aren't going to friends will be placed for public adoption or kept
9-9-999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 am

Username; Buster2918

Name; Elliot

Gender; Male

Theme Song; The Hound and the Fox by I the Mighty

Story; N/A, I have no creativity right now aaa, plus I'm in school. ):

Extras; Thank you so much, if this is an adoptable... this is absolutely a gorgeous design and the colors are very well chosen.
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:46 am

...just gonna.... c:

Username; howlingtothestars
Name; Gi - Duty
Gender; male
Theme Song; Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon
Story;
    The frozen wind ripped through the sky and broke through the barrier of the thick jacket I wore, chilling the flesh beneath. I shuddered from the burning cold, but pressed onward, my legs dragging through the thick snow. In the bitter cold, my strength was seeping away and the precious object I carried on my back suddenly seemed to be the weight of the world.
    I squinted up through the chaos of the falling snow, hoping to see the peak of the mountain. In the fogginess of the snow coated air, I could only make out a few blurry shapes. I looked between them, trying to identify what would be the faded peak of the mountain, but my eyes locked on something else first. If I hadn’t been looking for the peak, I would not have seen him and would likely not be alive to tell this story. He was wingless but no less dangerous, and he was out for blood. The creature dove from the sky and I jumped back, narrowly avoiding being in between its collision with the earth. As it struck the snow, the powder shot into the air, blocking my vision for a moment. I put up my paws to guard my chest as the beast shot through the cloud of snow and collided with me. I extended my paws and pressed against its neck and chest as it snapped at my face with slobbering jaws. Slowly, its weight pushed me backward towards a rock wall. It was trying to destroy the object.
    I clenched my jaw and stepped back. My paw struck the stone wall and I instantly used it to launch myself foreword, throwing the beast off balance and driving my fangs into its neck. It roared and threw me a few feet through the air and sent me into the soft powder. I stood and snarled as it charged again. At the last moment I jumped up, driving a foot onto its head and forcing it into the snow as I did. The creature’s neck shot out a loud cracking noise as its head caught on the ground and its body shot back, crashing into me and slamming me to the ground.
    I coughed and sputtered, trying to draw back in the breath that was ripped from me. My neck and shoulders burned in agony, but my back was relatively okay, a good sign. I wiggled and squirmed backward, pulling myself from underneath the creature’s weight. When I was finally free, I fell back on my haunches and took a moment to catch my breath. Snow covered my fur and was beginning to melt, sending freezing water to my skin. I shivered and took another look around. I could not last out here much longer, it was time to find shelter, and I did. From the distance, the soft glow of a fire rippled from a cave. Dangerous? Yes. Was I desperate? Yes. I stood up and slowly made my way to the cave, every movement causing my entire body to cringe in agony.
    I slowly walked into the cave and looked around, weary of another attacker. From across the fire, a viscet stood and bared his fangs. He was tall and had abnormally large ears with silted, eerie eyes. I did not trust him, but I needed somewhere to stay, so I started my plea. “I am sorry to have intruded, but I-“
    “I know your story.”
    My ears shot up at his sharp reply and my pulse picked up. “You… How?”
    He remained silent for a moment, contemplating his response. “Come in and set the egg by the fire, it will die at this rate. Slowly, he lowered himself back to the ground and eyed me. He clearly didn’t trust me, and I didn’t trust him, but I needed to rest, and he offered shelter, so I laid down on the right side of the cave and laid the large egg in my pack beside the fire. The viscet watched it for a moment before turning his gaze to the flames. I laid my head beside the egg and closed my eyes, allowing my body to rest. Tomorrow is another day.
    (700)
Extras;
    I sat in the den, working on the large pouch to ensure that it would not fall apart on my journey. Across from me, the large mystery egg laid covered in various blankets. Outside, my mother paced anxiously, her ears flicking back and forth with worry. I smiled a little at her, but she did not notice. I returned my attention to the pouch, trying not to poke myself with the thorn I used to sow it together. At last, I put it on and secured the several straps which held it to me. I looked at the egg for a moment before standing up and walking outside. My mom turned to me, her gaze filled with concern.
    "Are you sure about this, Gi?"
    "Don't worry, mom. I'll be alright."
    "I know it's just..."
    I embraced her, wrapping my paws around her neck to comfort her. "It's okay. I will be back before you know it. I just have to bring the egg home..."
    She clung to me for a moment in silence before slowly letting go. "You're right... If you had gone missing when you were an egg I would be devastated... I will miss you."
    "I'll miss you too, mom. Stay safe, okay?" I reached down and picked up the egg, carefully sliding it into the pouch and securing it with the several straps and padding.
    "You too, Gi..."
    I turned around and walked, heading to the long journey that awaited me.
    (244)
Last edited by Hail. on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:00 am

Username; SilverSamurai
Name; Hunter
Gender; Male
Theme Song; Ready, Aim, Fire - Imagine Dragons
Story;
I always knew something wasn’t right. Even at a young age, I had a feeling that something needed to change. But what? Unsure of what needed to be done, I paid more aware to my surroundings in hopes of finding out. Not only did I realize my purpose, but have developed a high respect for nature and the world around me.

Father has always had a close eye on me; not surprising, as he would do anything for his family. But as I grew older, I realized that viscets with traits not common to the species were being hunted. Why, I didn’t know until recently, but I’m grateful for my father’s close eye over my and my family. I left home when I was old enough to support myself, and was very careful with who I came into contact with thanks to my fathers warnings. My sight is strong from the years as a viscetling when I would watch everything and anything I could, making out precise details from an impressive distance. Thanks to my enhanced vision, I was able to avoid an attempted capture:

It was still early, the sun barely offering any light, let alone warmth. I shivered in the cold, but got up and stretched; I need to gather as much food as I can today, attempt to make a reserve for the winter. I hardly took a step before I felt it; a pair of eyes piercing through my fur made my eyes narrow. I looked around for the source, but couldn’t sense anything out of the ordinary. My ears flattened, and I ran. If they wanted anything to do with me, I wasn’t going to make it easy. Sure enough, the sound of footsteps trailed closely behind. Without any warning, I pivoted and lunged at the creature following me. I was surprised to come face to face with another viscet.

Their fur was dark and without markings, rivaling the inky darkness of night, and his eyes were a piercing blue, freezing me to my very core. I snarled at him, pinning him to the ground, “Were you the one watching me?” He let out a low chuckle, “And if I was?” I let him up and backed away, ears still flat against my head, “leave”. But he only laughed, getting to his feet and retreating into the undergrowth, “This is but the beginning, kid.” And just as quickly as it has started, it was over.

The dark viscet’s words echoed in my mind for years. Since that day, I have searched for a meaning behind those words; maybe I was better off not knowing, or maybe it was my calling. Viscets with mutations are kept under careful watch, sometimes even captured for experimentation, in hopes of finding the gene that triggers mutations so they can be created and controlled in a lab. I knew I couldn’t stop the labs progress or intentions, but I could make it as difficult for them as possible. I have sworn to do whatever I can to keep my species safe, even if it costs me my life.

That’s what led me to where I am now; I lead a small pack of viscets who are, or have been hunted by the lab. It's a safe place for all who need it, while firmly standing my ground and rebelling against the lab. We can't do much right now; destroying cameras, cutting wires, chasing off viscets during their research, but it's all we can do right now. I’ve never been one to sit still and allow things to happen; I take action.

Of course we struggled at first as a pack, but we make do with what's available. It's not much, but we'd rather live like this than give into the lab. I take charge and lead my new family towards a brighter future. Together, we can overcome this. As one, we can end this once and for all. (659)

Extras; Personality;

- Hunter is stubborn and straightforward. He likes doing things his way and sticking to the plan, but depending on the situation, can be willing to change or back down. However, this is only when his pack is endangered or hurt, or if it is a sure-fail mission. Willingly backing down is hard for him to admit, but he is proud to have kept his pack safe in the end.

- He is also quite the charmer; always keeping his head held high and confident, along with his kind and caring personality, he is very popular with male and female viscets alike. He knows this, and has become quite successful with flirting, though he has no intention of settling down quite yet.

- Like his father, family is very important to Hunter. Growing up with a kind but protective father has made him very passionate about those he cares about, even willing to sacrifice himself for those in his pack. Though he knows that instead of dying for them, he needs to live for them.

- Despite willing to take anyone under his wing, he is not very trusting of others. Both his fathers and the dark viscets words lay heavy in his mind, reminding him that not every viscet deserves trust. When a viscet is welcomed into his pack, Hunter takes a few days to personally get to know the other.

-Although very small, the pack Hunter leads is very close knit and is considered family. (248)

Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:04 am

Markin' this
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:27 am

markkk

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:03 am

mhmmm beautiful babe here,
very tempting but imma try to hold off c: