Viscet #28 - CLOSED

Postby Soulsplosion » Mon May 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU203TWhrTE
Conversion: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2763506

Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=655686
Name: Flare

FallenPegasus wrote:Name: Flare
Name Reason: The orange reminds me of a solar flare and/or flames
Story/Adventure: Flare has always been obsessed with anything related to fire, whether that be the sun, fire itself, magma or lava, Flare wanted to see it for himself. Flare has had many travels across the world, running from place to place. Being a friendly Viscet, he loves to talk with others he meets along his trips telling jokes and making new friends and collections where he goes. His travels are mainly to dry and arid lands where he can run free across the plains. He wears a sun bandana to remind him of home while on his travels and carries a travel pack/bag with him to take home souvenirs from his travels. Flare doesn't mind getting dirty at all and in fact loves to roll around in dust every once in a while. During his travels Flare gets lonely but he always knows the sun is with him and he will never be alone for long!
Personality: Comical and energetic but loves the occasional down time. Makes friends easily along his travels.
Other: Orange streaks glow/shine/are luminescent in the sun, favorite color is orange (duh), loves potatoes (mashed, baked, plain, doesn't matter!), loves to run and sun bathe
Accessories (maybe?): Bandana, travel pack
Other other (more of a personal note, you can ignore this): This species is so wonderful, I fell in love with Flare the moment I laid eyes on him. I've never adopted any species before so this is my first time so I hope I did it right! It would be an honor to own a Viscet and I would make sure to love and cherish Flare; he will definitely be one of my favorite characters! My sketch book will be filled with him haha. Thanks so much and keep up the wonderful work with these guys!! AND OMG THAT SONG IS SO AMAZING
Last edited by Soulsplosion on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #28 - OPEN

Postby Soulsplosion » Tue May 05, 2015 8:52 am

Soulsplosion

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby bananaquit » Tue May 05, 2015 11:01 pm

mark
    bananaquit

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Wed May 06, 2015 1:38 am

Name: Flare
    Story/Adventure: Flare has always been obsessed with anything related to fire, whether that be the sun, fire itself, magma or lava, Flare wanted to see it for himself. Flare has had many travels across the world, running from place to place. Being a friendly Viscet, he loves to talk with others he meets along his trips telling jokes and making new friends and collections where he goes. His travels are mainly to dry and arid lands where he can run free across the plains. He wears a sun bandana to remind him of home while on his travels and carries a travel pack/bag with him to take home souvenirs from his travels. Flare doesn't mind getting dirty at all and in fact loves to roll around in dust every once in a while. During his travels Flare gets lonely but he always knows the sun is with him and he will never be alone for long!
    Personality: Comical and energetic but loves the occasional down time. Makes friends easily along his travels.
    Other: Orange streaks glow/shine/are luminescent in the sun, favorite color is orange (duh), loves potatoes (mashed, baked, plain, doesn't matter!), loves to run and sun bathe
    Other other (more of a personal note, you can ignore this): This species is so wonderful, I fell in love with Flare the moment I laid eyes on him. I've never adopted any species before so this is my first time so I hope I did it right! It would be an honor to own a Viscet and I would make sure to love and cherish Flare; he will definitely be one of my favorite characters! My sketch book will be filled with him haha. Thanks so much and keep up the wonderful work with these guys!! AND OMG THAT SONG IS SO AMAZING
    Last edited by fisht3a on Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
    hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
    (FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
    she/her
    toyhouse
    art fight
    all art in sig by me
    fisht3a

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Wed May 06, 2015 1:39 am

Oh, wait what do you mean by prettying up? Like I said I'm new to this sorry >.<
    she/her
    toyhouse
    art fight
    all art in sig by me
    fisht3a

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed May 06, 2015 3:10 am

FallenPegasus wrote:Oh, wait what do you mean by prettying up? Like I said I'm new to this sorry >.<

Sometimes people "pretty up" their forms with things like images, colors, and fancy coding. Since not everyone's the best at coding, it can sometimes be unfair.

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
    Tumblr
    Soulsplosion

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Mon May 11, 2015 10:33 am

Oh okay! Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it :3
    she/her
    toyhouse
    art fight
    all art in sig by me
    fisht3a

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Apollo

Postby NanoRuby » Mon May 11, 2015 10:50 am

Name: Apollo
    Story: Just before being born Apollo's mother broke up with his father, so Apollo never got to see his father. Starting from about when he could talk Apollo was convinced that his father was a god, despite his mother telling him that he wasn't. After years of his mother telling him that it wasn't true he got very angry. He claimed that the other gods would curse her for lying to him, and he ran away in search of someone who could prove to his mother that his father was a god. Most people Apollo came across thought he was very strange, and a bit crazy. He did, however, find a few people who took a liking to the strange Viscet and decided to help him on his journey. One of the people he met told him to go talk to an "oracle" who was actually a mental health doctor. The doctor was the only person who could convince Apollo that his father wasn't a god. Apollo was devastated. The whole time he had been away from home his mother had been searching the land for him. He had changed his identity several times during his travels, though, which made it very hard to track him down. Apollo eventually returned home to find his mother gone. He lived a normal life for a few weeks, but one morning there was a knock at his door. His mother had returned home, and in the time she had been gone she had found Apollo's father and they had gotten back together. Apollo apologized to his mother for leaving and for claiming that his father was a god. They all lived a mostly normal life together after that point, and Apollo still kept in touch with the friends he had made on his journey.
    Personality: Apollo was not very mentally stable for a very long time, which lead to him having frequent mood swings and made it very hard to get to know him well. On his journey he calmed down a bit, and ended up being a very social and talkative Viscet. He loves to spend time with his friends and family, and hates being alone for long periods of time. He can be a bit slow and clumsy when it comes to thinking, but he is still a very loving and lovable friend.
    Other: Nothing else really! ^^
    Last edited by NanoRuby on Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
    NanoRuby

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat May 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Name: Cascade
    Story:

Aaaa res/wip! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
    the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
    I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
    werm time

DeerKiri
    click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
    My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    (and speaks.)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mal du pays

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:09 am

FallenPegasus wrote:Name: Flare

LONG overdue and the winner is Fallenpegasus! Their form seems very fitting for both this design and the species, and they seem like they'll be a great owner ^u^

hi im soul !!!

Donate to the PCRF

Deviantart
    Tumblr
    Soulsplosion

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist