WME: Delphi by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Delphi

Postby p-ond » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 am

This girl is seriously one of my favourites. I'm in love with her design, and I'd love to see some art made of her, so this time it's an art contest! I'm not judging on skill or anatomy, I'm judging on how well you use colour. I want to see a piece which is pleasing to the eye and compliments this girl. The scene can be anything you'd like. SAoR.

Username: Charchar2
Equid's Name: Delphi [inspired by the Latin word for dolphin; her spunky, carefree personality reminds me of one ^-^]
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Delphi has two sides to her personality -- not in a bipolar sort of way, but just what's on the outside and what's hidden, like shimmery gold coating that can be chipped away to reveal the true surface underneath. When you first meet her, you'll probably get the impression that she's a total socialite. Spunky and outgoing, often outspoken, never afraid to make a new friend or express her opinion. She's daring and a delight to be around, excellent at setting others at ease. She's always ready with a wide grin or a shoulder to lean on. She enjoys being the center of attention and her greatest fear is being forgotten. Around her friends is where she's happiest, and she hates being alone, even for a little while. She acts like she doesn't care but inwardly she thrives on company, wilting limply when not around others. She loves laughter and happiness, as well as dramatic emotions of all types as long as it doesn't get TOO out of hand. Yes, this is the outer part of her, exposed for all to see, the shiny gold.
And it is true -- not a charade or anything like that, no. But there is definitely another side to her as well, a hidden one. This part of her is in awe of nature, and the universe in general ... it feels small, insignificant, when she looks up at the sky at night. A tiny speck in a celestial miracle. This is the more thoughtful side of her, the side that comes out late at night when she is alone, no one around but her. She thinks about many, many things, about decisions and fate and miracles. This side is also rather superstitious -- much her to her great mortification. She just can't help it -- she gets frightened easily by what the silliest things might mean or cause. However, her so-called superstition can also bring her joy and wonder, as she imagines all the marvelous things a small thing might mean, from a drop of dew catching the sun just so, sparkling like a diamond, to one star winking a bit brighter than the others, to a beautiful pink petal, soft to the touch, landing on a swirled stone. This is the side of her that truly enjoys her life and the world, drinking it all in with a relish, living every moment like her last. Her hidden side; yet her true side, also.
These two parts, two sides of Delphi make her who she is. Without one, the other is useless ... a lock without a key. But both together, they combine to create the beautiful, wondrous, awestruck creature that she is.

EDITS: as many as you need.
ENDS: a week from now, I'll close form edits and new forms, and I'll have the result up asap after that.
FAQS:

How many art pieces?
One only please.

Does it have to be fullbody/ headshot/ shaded/ background?
A background would be best, and no, there's no preference for fullbody/shaded-- it can be anything ^^

Can we order art?
Nope, all your own work please!
Last edited by p-ond on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Bay White Face

Postby corgie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 am

Username: corgie
Equid's Name: Kindle
Personality: (As long or short as you like.)
Art:

wip ;v;
Last edited by corgie on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 am

Username;;
Funsized Kitkat, though you can call me Fun. <3
Equid's Name;;
Renegade, Rene for short. ;w;
Height:
She is 13.3hh in height.
Personality:
Renegade lives up to her name, this little girl is a rebel that cannot be tamed. All that she's after is a life full of laughter as long as she's laughin with you. She thinks that all that still matters is love after the life you've both been through. Cause she knows there's no life after you. You know she'd die here without you. You and her, right or wrong, there's no other one. All that she's after is a life full of laughter, only God knows what she'd do without you. What I mean by that is Rene lives for the excitement, the laughter, and sought's after the trouble to feel it. Once she gets attached to you, it's hard for her to let go, and she'll hold on to you for as long as possible. Rene will often play little "games" with you if she actually wants you to stick around. There's a fine line between her pranks, and her games. She shows affection by irritating you playfully. Such as, smacking you lightly with the tip of her tail, nipping your ears or heel, or even go as far as always trying to keep you entertained. She feels if you're entertained that you'll stay longer and love her more. Rene actually isn't much of the insecure type, and isn't afraid to put you in your place. Typically, she's more of a joker than a fighter, but it's not a surprise if she's provoked. She don't really give a hoot about rules, and don't care what people think of her. She can't quite stand authority either. Just for the mere fact of everyone always bossing her around. If it's something asked or said in a respectful way, she might possibility do it, but if your a youngin' lookin for trouble, then try your luck with Rene. She was picked on frequently as a filly, and won't tolerate it now. Prefers being independent and does not like being told what to do; they would rather give the orders. Doesn't require a situation be to ‘wrong’ or ‘boring’ to choose another option or viewpoint; She only does something because she feels like it, even if the current situation appears ‘perfect’ to others. She hates to be restrained in any way. Dislikes that people bow to authority so easily or accept the status quo without question. She's generally well-meaning and intelligent, besides being very passionate, compassionate, and determined, she has great potential to explore and lead others through uncharted waters. It can be exciting to be around such a colorful like rebel such as herself at times. She's an original thinker and shows courage in the face of even the most overwhelming oppositions. The enthusiasm of Renegade l is admirable, whether or not you agree with her convictions, you have to admit she's quite marvelous in her own little ways. Rene is psychologically driven by a false sense of superiority and wounded sense of powerlessness stemming from early childhood experiences. Her rebelliousness can be seen as a compensatory mechanism. If you understand this, it can help you feel compassion for her, though that's probably unlikely. If you think you can sway Rene easily with logical arguments, you need to think again; "hardcore" little Rene thrives off intellectual challenges, and often has the most convincing viewpoints. Show her that you respect their views, even if you don’t agree with her and she'll most likely want you to stick around for quite some time. This way you will help defuse, rather than intensify any defiant stance. When working with Rene give her space to express her own ideas and use concrete outcomes to show Rene whether her ideas are good or not. Since Rene values independent thinking, though can't be persuaded by logic, reflecting on the fact that independence and a sense of freedom are not necessarily cancelled out by cooperation and acceptance – neither is cooperation inferior to independence. To Rene, rebelliousness doesn’t mean being irresponsible. She knows this, and possibly you might, but not everyone sees it that way. Keep this in mind when you express your views to her. Living a balanced life is key – learn to strike a balance between compromise, cooperation and independence and Renegade understands this. She basically does whatever she wants to do and to hell with anything else. Although, one little birdy says there's are ways to trick her.. Most especially if you tell her that she can’t do something– then she’ll go through hell & high water to prove you wrong. Yep yep, that psychology you use on 5 year olds… works on Rene too. Renegade's motivated by present desire, she does what she wants to do. If you tell her not to do something, she’ll want to do the exact opposite. It’s not about being difficult so much, it’s about choosing to act from a sense of freedom. She does have some positives though. She's not constrained by things that hold others back, she also can think in that outside the box way and do things that others wouldn’t even dream of doing; and she's incredibly present and engaged in whatever she's does because she's doing what she wants to do. Possible because she's the quintessential entrepreneur. But… hopefully shes got some of the other folks to help her or surely she’ll never manage to get all the things done that need doing.

I'd write more but I have to start practicing for my upcoming parade Saturday, I'm in Drill Team and we'll be marching in it. c: Thank you for giving me the chance to try out for this girl! <3 ;w;
I have, like, an hour worth the writing I can add here now that I have everything organized for tomorrow early! OwO

Rene is somewhat impatient, but can be very patient for things that she wants. Of course she knows patience is a virtue, but to little Renegade, that only counts when she wants something desperately. Renegade considers herself as an "outlaw" and somewhat adores Bonnie and Clyde and their relationship. She looks at them as just more than outlaws with a bad name, she sees two lovers who would do anything together, {{Hence the robbery, Why would you adore such acts Rene? Geez. .-.}}. Though believe it or not, she doesn't believe in the acts of killing they committed. She really just values the relationship they shared. Renegade seeks for freedom, and won't stay in one spot for too long. She feels as if she stays in one spot for too long she'll loose her sense of freedom, she freely roams around where and when she pleases. She doesn't roam around one specific area, she travels everywhere. Stopping at nothing. Rene hasen't met anyone who is accepting of her lifestyle yet, but she does want someone to roam with. Renegade believes that if someone loves her, then they will be accepting and even come as far as traveling with her. She isn't really the romantic type, but she does try. She'll bring little little flowers and bring them too you. She does, as mentioned before, play little games though. Her games is how she shows her love and affection most of the time. Because she travels everywhere, she did earn her armor, but she can't remember where. She left her home pack when she was quite young and earned her armor elsewhere. She left when she was merely a teen. Rene enjoys her lifestyle though. The sense of freedom, and the feeling of not having any strings attached to everything but nothing soothes her. She often compares herself to a stream of water, freely running where she pleases.
Rene is a law unto itself. Her tendency is to finish whatever she starts. Rene can be very obstinate if limited, and chafe under dictatorship. Renegade may be tolerant is some situations and likes to help out others if she feels the want. Rene's very active. If negative, she may have to guard against losses. Rene's generally warmhearted and gives freely of your time, energy, and sympathetic understanding (Sometimes). She might have tolerance and acceptance of the frailties of others, but can be imposed upon by unscrupulous types. Universal and humanitarian in outlook. This is very compassionate name. She has an eventful, exciting life. Versatile and have the ability to learn easily, but may be nervous and temperamental.
She is seeking freedom, opportunities to enjoy life: to make love, to go places and to do things. She is very adventurous and willing to take risk to achieve her objectives. New ways and new experiences can't satisfy Renegade's restless nature. One adventure leads to another, but it doesn't mean she is irresponsible, even if you see her that way, she's really not. Honest and fair (Sometimes, but for the most part), because she knows that this is the only way to receive justice and honesty from other people. But her personal growth is vital for her, and it is difficult to be tied down by rules and obligations. Her restless spirit is better described as, "Never to be tamed."

16/7 Soul Urge Number
The Soul Urge Number is who you really are.

The number 7 is the most mystical of all numbers. Seven is the number of a Soul and symbolizes "Spiritual Victory", quest for higher truth. In silence, peace and self-examination we go toward perfection. In criticism of others, suspicion, judgment, and sharp practice, we create our own obstacles and difficulties. Sevens are highly intuitive. They has a reservoir of inspired wisdom combined with inherited analytical ability, which could reward them through expressions of spiritual leadership, business analysis, marketing, artistic visions, and scientific research. Operating on spiritual side of their individuality can bring Sevens to the great heights, and drop them off if they neglect their true spiritual identity.

41/5 Expression Number
Your Expression Number is what you must do.

The number 5 represents Changes, Variety, Opportunity, Travel, Escape and fluctuating Life Experience. Number 5 is the "Number of Man" and his original 5 senses. Fives are restless. They are seeking Freedom, and in this pursuit might never be satisfied with whatever they have now. Every time they are getting something they want, they are still uncertain and sometimes fearful of what lies ahead, so there is a new change must be made. For them there is more freedom just around a corner. Fives stand in a center and try to reach all point at the same time, always seeking new places, new faces, new changes, new experiences. They are very welcome by others, because of their honesty (unless operation totally negatively). Fives have their 6th sense of being honest in order to expect honesty and justice from others. It doesn't mean Fives are always reliable or responsible. Their own growth is vital and they don't like to be tied up by rules and obligations.

25/7 Personality Number
The Personality Number is how others see you.

The number 7 is the most mystical of all numbers. Seven is the number of a Soul and symbolizes "Spiritual Victory", quest for higher truth. In silence, peace and self-examination we go toward perfection. In criticism of others, suspicion, judgment, and sharp practice, we create our own obstacles and difficulties. Sevens are highly intuitive. They has a reservoir of inspired wisdom combined with inherited analytical ability, which could reward them through expressions of spiritual leadership, business analysis, marketing, artistic visions, and scientific research. Operating on spiritual side of their individuality can bring Sevens to the great heights, and drop them off if they neglect their true spiritual identity.

5 Your Hidden Passion Number
Click here to see the meaning of the Number 5 In Tarot

The Hidden Passion Number represents your certain strength or ability. This talent can be seen as having a power all its own to shape your life. Its existence gives you a strong desire to develop and to express that particular ability. Having the talent demands that you express it, that you experience this part of you, and that you live according to its nature. In this way, the Hidden Passion shapes your personality, and guides your life. The number 5 represents Changes, Variety, Opportunity, Travel, Escape and fluctuating Life Experience. Number 5 is the "Number of Man" and his original 5 senses. Fives are restless. They are seeking Freedom, and in this pursuit might never be satisfied with whatever they have now. Every time they are getting something they want, they are still uncertain and sometimes fearful of what lies ahead, so there is a new change must be made. For them there is more freedom just around a corner. Fives stand in a center and try to reach all point at the same time, always seeking new places, new faces, new changes, new experiences. They are very welcome by others, because of their honesty (unless operation totally negatively). Fives have their 6th sense of being honest in order to expect honesty and justice from others. It doesn't mean Fives are always reliable or responsible. Their own growth is vital and they don't like to be tied up by rules and obligations.

Art:
Beautiful Rene without a background and Dream Catcher~ <3
Rene's background~ <3

Please note these aren't seperate images. They're the images above, just separated so you could see them better c:
Last edited by whisky on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:16 am

Username: wildhorse027
Equid's Name: Evangeline
Personality:
Art:

Wip <3
Cookie ;u;
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:26 am

Username: elliej1995
Equid's Name: Check Yes Juliet
Personality: Juliet is a hopeless romantic. All she wants is to find her true love and live the rest of her life with him. She loves foals and will play with any of them even when she gets old. Juliet will also defend her foals and her love with her life against any equid. When it comes to predators that is where she lets her Stallion do the work she turns tail and runs with any sign of a them.
Art:Image
Last edited by elliej1995 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:31 am

Reserved, she is defiantly the looker.

Username:
Equid's Name:
Personality: (As long or short as you like.)
Art:
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:37 am

Username: midnight133
Equid's Name: Alpine
Personality: Kind and sweet but has a dark sense of humour she also has quite a sarcastic attitude but always means well. She loves nature, sunsets and sunrises especially.
Art:
Last edited by midnight133 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:39 am

Username: Charchar2
Equid's Name: Delphi [inspired by the Latin word for dolphin; her spunky, carefree personality reminds me of one ^-^]
Personality: Delphi has two sides to her personality -- not in a bipolar sort of way, but just what's on the outside and what's hidden, like shimmery gold coating that can be chipped away to reveal the true surface underneath. When you first meet her, you'll probably get the impression that she's a total socialite. Spunky and outgoing, often outspoken, never afraid to make a new friend or express her opinion. She's daring and a delight to be around, excellent at setting others at ease. She's always ready with a wide grin or a shoulder to lean on. She enjoys being the center of attention and her greatest fear is being forgotten. Around her friends is where she's happiest, and she hates being alone, even for a little while. She acts like she doesn't care but inwardly she thrives on company, wilting limply when not around others. She loves laughter and happiness, as well as dramatic emotions of all types as long as it doesn't get TOO out of hand. Yes, this is the outer part of her, exposed for all to see, the shiny gold.
And it is true -- not a charade or anything like that, no. But there is definitely another side to her as well, a hidden one. This part of her is in awe of nature, and the universe in general ... it feels small, insignificant, when she looks up at the sky at night. A tiny speck in a celestial miracle. This is the more thoughtful side of her, the side that comes out late at night when she is alone, no one around but her. She thinks about many, many things, about decisions and fate and miracles. This side is also rather superstitious -- much her to her great mortification. She just can't help it -- she gets frightened easily by what the silliest things might mean or cause. However, her so-called superstition can also bring her joy and wonder, as she imagines all the marvelous things a small thing might mean, from a drop of dew catching the sun just so, sparkling like a diamond, to one star winking a bit brighter than the others, to a beautiful pink petal, soft to the touch, landing on a swirled stone. This is the side of her that truly enjoys her life and the world, drinking it all in with a relish, living every moment like her last. Her hidden side; yet her true side, also.
These two parts, two sides of Delphi make her who she is. Without one, the other is useless ... a lock without a key. But both together, they combine to create the beautiful, wondrous, awestruck creature that she is.
[sorry it's so long ; ^ ; inspirationnnn]
Art:
[please click for info^^]
Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 am

Username: SnowFlies
Equid's Name: Firefly (or Fira)
Personality: She's considered lazy amongst most, snoozing and bathing in the patches of sun during the day with little care of the world around her. But as dusk begins to fall, Fira will rise. A bit of an oddball with this behaviour however she finds the darkness illuminating. In awe of the dense woods and accompanied shadows, she will wander deep within, and once in her favourite clearing she will thwack the grass with her tail to which dozens of fireflies fly up to create a master piece around her. Night allows her to watch the small wonders of the world make it look visually better -- they're secrets to her that no one's awake to witness. Because of this she feels inclined to appreciate the darkness, and so as well as watching the fireflies, she gazes up at the stars -- unable not to question the existence of others. In a way, she feels privileged to see that side of the world. Then, she's given the glorious chance to watch the sunrise the more vibrant colours to take hold. All in all, Fira is a girl of many questions -- who in turn will cause others to think -- but who also admires the powers of mother nature. And although she care's about others, she finds it somewhat difficult to express it, so she'll will easily take the opportunity to help another when needed -- simply to prove to others she's not entirely distant. Yet, when she's needed when the sun's still up, water is the best wake up call -- yet be warned, she does not take kindly to such awakenings and will proceed to mumble, grumble and nip at any of those who venture near her.
Art: Tad big X3 = http://sta.sh/02ds605v4cyj
Last edited by SnowFlies on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am

Reserved

Art is done now time for forum

Last edited by Ray. on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me