Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1962

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Sibling comp!
Whats the most trouble this cat has gotten into and whos fault was it (this cat or its siblings fault)

End Date: 17th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: black with minimal white and green eyes

Other Features:
Siblings: 1962

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation

Re: Rise | #1962

Postby .sins. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Runningshadow
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 55 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Whats the most trouble this cat has gotten into and whos fault was it (this cat or its siblings fault)
"Why are you doing that? Everyone is going to judge you, they already think you are weak."

"I know, but I want to give something to mom, for her to wear." Runningkit left her brother in peace, leaving the nursery to the camp clearing. The cool spring afternoon smelled of rain on the way. She couldn't blame her brother, since they were older kits now, their parents regularly left them in the camp alone. They were going to become apprentices soon anyway, and the black she-cat had been practicing some fighting and hinting moves with some of the younger apprentices.

Bouncing over to the Fresh kill pile, she pulled out a plump vole and started to dig in when the flash of a silver pelt and black one made their way into the camp. Picking up the mouse, she hurried over to the nursery and warned Reedkit. Not knowing if he wanted to keep his art a secret. Her almost identical brother came out and gathered with her to eat the mouse.

"Thank you, it wasn't ready yet," he meowed so only she could possibly hear. The duo then looked up as their parents came over and gave each of them a loving touch.

"Runningkit hasn't gotten into any trouble today has she?" the silver cat meowed in a sweet tone. Still smelling slightly of milk, but the heather starting to return to her.

The black tom next to her murrowed in amusement, "The day is still young Herringsoul." Butting her head in affection they turned to a group of warriors sharing tongues.

Runningkit felt as though her pelt was on fire. She didn't think she got into that much trouble everyday, but to her parents she does. drooping her ears, she headed to the nursery.

Watching her brother weaving the plants together, she decided to ask where he had gotten them.

"Heatherfeather did while out gather her herbs," he squeaked excitedly, not turning his gaze away from his project. The sound of rain outside made the milky den smell fresh. Poking her head out to see how bad it was, a heavy drop had plopped right between her ears. Scooting away in a hurry, she cuddled herself back in the shared nest.

"It's finished!" Runningkit sprung up and hurried to her litter mate. She purred at how pretty it was, but was too slow to stop him from bolting out into the pouring rain outside.

"Reedkit!" Her call was muffled by the sound of thunder, and she watched as her brother panicked at the sound and headed for the camp entrance and not the warrior den. 'He's going to get lost!' was her only thought as she bolted out after him to try and turn him around. Her tiny paws pounding hard against the grassy clearing to the entrance. 'Hold on Reedkit, I'm coming!' bursting through the entrance, she searched for her brother, realizing how well he might blend in here.

"Reedkit!" She cried out again trying to pick up his scent, only to realize she didn't quite know what his scent was.

After what seemed like moons, she bumped into a wet, shivering black mass. "Reedkit, she sighed, and picked up his thing for their mother. She motioned for him to follow her back to the camp. Stepping out from cover, she panicked as she couldn't possibly know where she was and how to get back. Pushing her brother back to cover, she instructed him to cry out as loud as he could as long as he could.

"Herringsoul! Badgerclaw!" They both called repeatedly, hoping their parents would find them. It was only as the rain was letting up that a patrol had found them, their parents in the lead. Both started to lick the kit's dry as they were trying to scold them.

"What made you talk your brother into coming out here during a rain storm?!" their mother hissed between licks, "You could have wandered too far off, and something could've killed you! Runningkit--" Before their mother could finish her scolding of her, Reedkit had spoken up for the first time in his life.

"I did it! The thunder scared me and I went out the entrance and not to the warriors den, she tried to save me. I only wanted to give you this," he grunted as he lifted up the flower crown he had woven. A deep purr came from both parents.

"Reedkit, it's beautiful," Herringsoul slipped it on and picked him up by the scruff, "There will still be punishment for you both, but we will explain everything to Yarrowstar." The patrol turned back to the camp, kits safe and dry.
Last edited by .sins. on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:44 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Daisyskip
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"My siblings? I haven't seen them in quite some time, they must have forgotten about me by now. Even with that thought in mind, I can't help thinking about them and the memories we have together. One of my favorites is when we snuck into the medicine cat's den and took some garlic and rubbed it in the medicine cat's den. They were so mad! It was all of my ideas, but when we were caught my littermate took the blame for me. We were grounded to the nursery for an entire moon! Everyone was so angry because we put too much garlic and the entire stank." Daisyskip purred, tail curling. "That was a long time ago though, I would never think about doing it again." She said with a curious glance towards Snowheart's den.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:13 am

res

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Username;; SpaghettiOhs
Cat Name;; Puddletuft
Gender;; male
Age;; 15 moons
Clan;; JuniperClan (link in sig)
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

That is... a very good question. Puddletuft can't quite remember the last time he wasn't in trouble. He's always coming up with clever and funny new ways to prank his clanmates. Surely he can't be blamed for the fact that nobody in JuniperClan seems to have a sense of humor!

One such prank stands out particularly in his mind. He still chuckles to himself when he thinks of it.

He and his sister, Pepperstep, had gone hunting for rabbits and realized that it was possible to catch a rabbit and render it unconscious without killing it. They caught nearly rabbits this way, and then put all of them in the different dens throughout the camp while everyone was busy.

When the confused rabbits woke up, they went into a terror-fueled frenzy. The chaos that ensued was HILARIOUS! Rabbita and cats alike we're starting around camp and in and out of dens for hours.

The problem ended up being that a few of the rabbits found themselves awake in the medicine cats' den. Pretty soon, almost half of the entire herbs store had been eaten by the rabbit horde.

Somehow, Pepperstep got away with it all. She didn't even receive any kind of punishment, while he got stuck on kit-sitting duty fo probablyr the rest of his life
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silveryn » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Username;; dawnlightz.
Cat Name;; Crowing
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 moons
Clan;; starryclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Crowing's sibling is Rover. They have been trying to patrol. Crowing is a bit more lazier and clumsier than Rover. He just can't focus on his task.
"Oh, clumsy, clum, Crowing!" Rover called. "Sorry! I can't-"
"What do you mean you cant?!" He hissed. "Are we not supposed to fight each other?" Crowing asked. "Well yes, but this is what I do." The siblings got distracted, and a nearby predator was sneaking in. "I think we should stop talking..." Crowing mewed. "I feel something bad coming."

Noises were heard from bushes. "Something. Maybe a fox?" Rover shivered. It popped right of the bushes, the appearance looked like a fox. "I knew it!" He mewed loudly. "I have feeling that it is gonna-" Crowing got interrupted. The animal tried to jump and fight them. Missed! He swiftly avoided the fox's attack.

"We can fight that fox!" Crowing mewed. "Sure!" Rover and him walked up to scratch the big fox. It pounced, and then it almost bit Crowing. "That was a pain!" The siblings started to claw the animal, and finally it fleed. "I'm gonna get nightmares!" He was yelling. "No you're not." Rover walked up him. "It's gonna be alright, okay? Make sure to forget it."
"All my fault." Crowing looked lonely. "I know that, and like I said, alright?"
Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:43 am

ThunderCry04 wrote:Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Daisyskip
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"My siblings? I haven't seen them in quite some time, they must have forgotten about me by now. Even with that thought in mind, I can't help thinking about them and the memories we have together. One of my favorites is when we snuck into the medicine cat's den and took some garlic and rubbed it in the medicine cat's den. They were so mad! It was all of my ideas, but when we were caught my littermate took the blame for me. We were grounded to the nursery for an entire moon! Everyone was so angry because we put too much garlic and the entire stank." Daisyskip purred, tail curling. "That was a long time ago though, I would never think about doing it again." She said with a curious glance towards Snowheart's den.

Congrats!

Postby Trickz » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:34 am

Ahh thank you so much! One thing I would like to request changed is her clan. She is now part of TideClan (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4093268)
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Traded to SurgeFire!
Trickz