Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1717

Postby mewmew. » Thu May 02, 2019 3:33 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July 3
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

During the hot seasons what does this cat do to cool off? Or if your territory doesn't get hot then just replace hot with cold and cool off with staying warm. 200 min and 300 max word limit

End Date: Friday May 3

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Gingerfawn
Clan: Creekclan

Description: cinnamon ticked tabby with low white and hazel eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by mewmew. on Sat May 04, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1717

Postby Goner. » Thu May 02, 2019 3:36 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Cherrynose
Gender;; Female
Age;; 46 Moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
reserved with making fans out of leaves and waving them with her tail
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 am

Username;; LittleMiniCooper
Cat Name;; DustWing
Gender;; Male
Age;; 28 moons
Clan;; MistClan, link in sig
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Mistclan really only gets warm during one season. Most other times, it is at least chilly in their territory. DustWing, like many other cats in his clan, love to go to one of the many nearby creeks and take a swim. He loves going with his clanmates and splashing around with them. Not only does it keep him cool, it is a great bonding experience.
Last edited by littleminicooper on Thu May 02, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Gingerfawn
Gender;; Female
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (212 Words)
During summers, CreekClan's territory can get very hot sometimes. While they have shaded spots and cool rivers to bathe and drink from, Gingerfawn and her best friends, Softbird and Rowandusk, don't follow these rules. Instead, during summer the three will go into the rabbit warrens and go looking for prey, but it is also really cool underneath the Earth. They mark tunnels with x's to show exits and where they have and haven't been, just so they don't get lost, and they always stick together to avoid separation and falling into a fox's jaws. They have to be careful though because sometimes in the summer it'll rain heavily and the tunnels risk flooding.

Their favorite tunnel to go into is a rabbit warren that has been abandoned for months. If you go deep enough you come into a cave that is fairly chilly, but wind enough for almost all of CreekClan. They go down there to explore, hunt, find new water sources and cool rocks and crystals, and play tag in the wide open cavern. However, sometimes they can fall asleep in these caverns and when they come out and return to camp, Briarstar isn't too happy with them for sneaking off away from camp again. They still do it anyway though.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri May 03, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu May 02, 2019 4:45 am

Username;; Kazin
    Cat Name;; Oakstream
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 28 moons
    Clan;; Zephyrclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; It is a well known fact that most cats hate the water, only sticking their paws in to fish or if absolutely necessary. Most cats don't like the way the water weighs down their fur or makes it dry in peculiar ways, having to spend hours making it lay flat again. It is also a well known fact, at least among Zephyrclan, that Oakstream is not like most cats.

There is nothing that Oakstream likes better than taking a long swim in the pond on the clan's territory. He doesn't do it to fish, or to get to the other side of the lake - no, he does it for fun. Especially on the hot days, when the shade of the trees just doesn't cut it, Oakstream will be found swimming in the lake. He even likes to befriend the ducks, geese, or loons that are taking their own laps around the fresh, cool waters of the pond.

Often, Oakstream will attract a crowd of cats all wondering what he sees in the sport of swimming. Once or twice, he has been able to con some of the younger warriors into joining him in the cool waters, but they never stay for long, not enjoying the feeling of keeping their heads afloat. Most shake their head, saying that they'll stick to dry land and cool off in the shade.

No, Oakstream has never been like most cats, and he loves it.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Thu May 02, 2019 5:21 am

Username;; Birchii
Cat Name;; Sandripple
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 35 Moons
Clan;; GealachClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; The Green-Leaf heat can sometimes be a bit much for GealachClan cats, given that their typical weather is mild and a bit overcast. When it comes to the hot season, Sandripple has a few different tricks and ideas to help keep the sun off his pelt and make the warmth more bearable. The whole clan will only exert energy if and when it’s needed, avoiding midday work when the temperatures are at their highest. Sandripple will stay amongst the shaded woods, avoiding the open fields that make up much of the clan’s territory, particularly since his friends aren’t as lucky to have the shorter fur Sandripple has. During his downtime, Sandripple can be found at the lake with his friends, relaxing beside the water or taking a dip to stretch his legs.

The main thing Sandripple does when it comes to the hot season is switch around his sleeping schedule. This isn’t something he does along; GealachClan praise the moon and will often stay up into the night anyway, so changing around the time they sleep is something that comes naturally to Sandripple. If his patrol duties will allow it, Sandripple will go to sleep just before sunhigh, peacefully resting in the sweet shade of the warriors’ den until night is approaching – the sunset is definitely a wonderful thing to wake up to, after all. Then he’ll have a meal and take to the territory, catching prey that makes itself known during the night. It will still be warm, but the temperatures are much more bearable, and doing his duties by moonlight is definitely something Sandripple is happy about.

[Word Count; 269]
Last edited by Birchii on Fri May 03, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Thu May 02, 2019 6:13 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Timbersoul
Gender;; tom
Age;; 46 moons
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; Healer / Necromancer

Prompt;; [202 words]

Timbersoul, like many cats of Glacial Blizzard Clan, are used to dealing with the extreme cold temperatures of their tundra home. This tom has come up with a brilliant idea for keeping the kits and the elders warm in the wintertime, but he also uses this technique for himself when there's a blizzard coming.

Before the snow falls, the tom spends his time digging a nest for the young and the old, as well as himself, and takes his time lining it with plants and twigs for insulation to help keep them warm in the little alcoves he has dug out. When the snow comes, he forms large expanses of tunnels that help keep the heat from the nests inside as well as helping to block out the wind.

Another way Timbersoul keeps warm in the winter is finding prey that has succumbed to the cold already and eating the little bit of fatty blubber - if there is any - that is on the body. This fat eaten mostly before the winter sets in, and a little while it is in full swing, helps the cat to put on weight of his own which will act as an extra layer in the cold.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Fri May 03, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu May 02, 2019 9:26 am

Username;; liightning
    Cat Name;;
    Gender;;
    Age;;
    Clan;;
    Rank;;

Prompt;;
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 am

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Vixenpool
Gender;; Female
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

On unusually hot days Vixenpool likes to lay down by the river shore and let the water cool her off. The shore is also mainly rocky so the stones are the same temperature as the water that washes up on them. It's a relaxing way to cool down without having to swim which, despite her suffix, she hates doing.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Username;; weegeestar5
Cat Name;; mapleshadow
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

res

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me