WME: Clarence by p-ond

Based on Click to view
Artist p-ond [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Clarence

Postby p-ond » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:59 am

Not really sure what his colour is, but I based him off a rose grey kinda look. To try for him, you need to describe a rose (any kind) in as much detail as possible- as if you were describing it to someone who had never seen it before. SAoR.

Username: -3B-
Equid's Name: Clarence
Height: 15hh
Personality: Clarence is solid and strong - a soldier in mind if not in body, but impaired by a childlike view of the world. He believes in the best of everyone, which often leads to his being hurt.

EDITS: as many as you need.
ENDS: when I think there are enough entries.
Last edited by p-ond on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Dapple Rose Grey (of sorts)

Postby randomgirl02 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

Username: randomgirl02
Equid's Name: Thorny Rose(Thorn)
Personality: Thorn is a strong and powerful Equid.He won't go down without a fight.He is very kind and likes to play with foals.He wishes he had a foal and a mate someday.He would make a great leader in a herd.
Description:Thorn lives in a herd called the Tree Herd and he was born in the forest,where they live.His mother was a regular Equid mare and his father was the leader.His father is still alive and Thorn hopes he will be leader next.But then some Equid cathchers came and caught him.The catchers took him to a ranch and trained him.Thorn is now a competition-running Equid,but he wishes he was in the wild sometimes.
randomgirl02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soph6297 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

Wow he is beautiful but I can't do descriptions to save my life ;-;
Congrats to whoever wins him <3

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 am

Username: Loenna
Equid's Name: Parker

Personality: (As long or short as you like.) Parker is a gentle, loving stallion who dreams of finding the perfect girl. He loves to impress everyone and he loves feeling proud of an achievement. He is caring towards other and has a fascination about roses and their colours. He often gets called girly for this but he loves nothing more than making cute velvet colours roses to give to lady-friends or females in his family for any occasion. He likes having a select group of close friends rather than hanging around in a huge group. Parker is very intelligent and passes nearly every test he is given. He doesn't care if people joke about him, call him a nerd or a girl. He does what he wants to do and says that others opinions shouldn't matter. If you have a dream, make sure you fulfill it. Don't give up on what you want to do with your life, you only have once chance and don't let any one stand in the way.

Description:

A rose is a delicate flower used to show your love or support for someone. It has a stem with prickles that feel like pin pricks if happen to touch one. The petals of the flower are wrapped around the center as if it is encasing and protecting the meaning of the rose. Not wanting anything to escape. The rose's petals spreads out more from the center to the edges, I like to think of this as something growing. starting life as a small being unable to face the world without being protected and then slowly being able to spread their wings and face up to the world alone. If you touch a rose the petals feel like you could break them so easily. They are like small pieces of a delicate silk. the edges are slightly curled over too giving it even more of a softer look.

The rose can come in many gentle colours, shades of Red, pink, white, yellow. All of these have separate meanings. Red means love and romance and is often given on valentines day as a gift. Yellow is the rose for friendship and the rose given to someone if you wish them to get well soon if they are sick. Lavender means Enchantment and is what you would give to royalty. Pink is the rose for love and appreciation and is full of grace and very delicate. White means Purity, innocence or sympathy. These are also known as the bridal rose and you will see these at weddings. Orange is the colour of Desire and Passion perfect for a gift to a friend or to tell someone that you are proud of them. As well as using them for non-romantic occasions such as graduations.

Black and darker roses exist too, these often are the sign of death. These are used in a lot of pictures or darker photos as they have a very strong meaning. If you were to look up pictures of black roses every picture has a dark, gothic, horror theme to it. The black roses in photos often have water drops on them too. You will sometimes see a black rose and a red rose in a photo together to show power and give it that eerie feel as if the red rose was blood amongst the darkness. Black roses are very intense compared to the relaxed, romantic and happy feel to the others colored roses. It is a complete opposite.

The rose is the main sign of love and I can imagine this WME offering a crimson rose to the girl of his dreams <3
Last edited by Loenna on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:26 am

Username: corgie
Equid's Name: Augustus
Personality: Augustus can be vain, and has a brash personality, he is very independent and enjoys working alone but will tolerate company. He prefers to be in charge of things, and bosses other equids around a lot. He doesn't consider himself lucky though, as some other stallions are with their mates or mares. He can get jealous very easily, and has a hot temper with it.
Description: Roses range from creams to dark colors, they have sharp prickers and aren't fun if you run into a bush of them. They're a simple flower, with tight petals in the middle and they loosen up more as they go outwards. The petals are green, usually tipped with red, and are curved. The colors of each rose mean different things, and often gifted to one another! Usually the outer petals are lighter, and the inside of the petals are darker colors. Reds and whites are most often seen [for me] in roses.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:48 am

Username: SnowFlies
Equid's Name: Thorin
Personality: What's best to know about him is that he's prickly at best, often not at all pleasant with his crude comments and lack of verbal filter. But give him time and familiar company, and Thorin will grow to be gentle and maybe even loving. But be warned, his attitude can swiftly change, his previous openness diminishing and all his known painful crudeness will return. By which time he is probably best left alone to be by himself, to allow himself to gather his thoughts to be yet again, emotionally ready for company.
Description: When you first embrace a rose, cup the petals in your hands for they will feel of velvet sheets -- so much so that thousands of them would provide a nest for a luxurious nap. These petals also seem to resemble plump hearts, to show that lots of love can go a long way; maybe that is why that are given to those who admire one another. And yet, they resemble love in many ways, for their garden green stems are coated in thorns, that can only described as cat claws glued onto a stick. But presumably these thorns exist to act as a reminder; a reminder that anything with love, or that holds beauty within it's grasp, can cause turmoil and anguish with little to no effort. Let us also not forget the range of colours a rose can endlessly range in -- so many in fact a rainbow could be constructed -- but you may have to pretend to be Alice from Wonderland for a bit to paint some of them blue or violet. And finally, the scent of the rose is familiar among most, for many use in everyday products such as soap and Turkish delight. But for those who do not know, it is a sweet scent. So sweet it seems to feel like you're engulfing confectionery by your lungs. Rull of rich sugars delivered to you by the hand of mother nature that you'll no longer need desert after dinner. But when a rose feels it's last ounce of energy go, it will start to lower it's head of brilliant petals, knowing all to well for what is to follow. In turn it will weep, and one day these tears will grow to resemble it's loving ancestors.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 am

Username: Merlin's Heir
Equid's Name: Garnet (it's red like a rose and can be found jewelry such as necklaces :))
Personality: (As long or short as you like.)
Description: Roses are beautiful. Their rounded petal curl over a little at the edge and overlap each other's edges to form layers of petals that go all the way to the center, growing smaller as they come closer. They have thin, dark green stems with small thorns on them, and spring-green, eye-shaped leaves with jagged edges. Right beneath the rose, coming from the petal, there are five upside-down teardrop shaped leaf-like things that are part of the petal. These were the covering for the rose before it bloomed. Roses come in many colors, including red, white, pink, yellow, orange and purple. They are a very popular kind of flower, and I can see why, because they are certainly one of the most beautiful flowers I have ever beheld.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:55 am

Username: I go by {Hedwig
Equid's Name: Anapa ~ Name from an Egyptian Myth
Personality: Anapa is a stallion of beauty and grace. He is brave and bold, yet quiet and shy. He is very calm and gentle and he would rather sit and think alone then be in a large group and socialize.
Description: A rose is like a human. The center of is like a baby, needed the be kept in a close embrace, but soon it grows into a child, willing to take a few steps away from its mother. Soon, this child, red as the blood of a man who dies for his love, grows into a teenager, taking their first steps away from home, but still keeping close to their childhood. Like how a parent watches their child grow, all too soon it seems the rose is an adult, spread out from what they used to be and becoming an individual amongst themselves, and they grow into something beautiful, so delicate and frail, and so unique in a way that is all the same.

But of course, not every child is always happy, no. Thorns are thrown from the child to protect themselves from a world that is not kind enough for them to grow up in. But if you want a rose, you mustn't be afraid of the thorn, because we all have thorns.
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 am

Username: Nikki~Mikki
Equid's Name: Cage
Personality: Cage is a rather morose soul, and tends to be quiet and withdrawn. Not very many equids try to approach him, as he has kind of a prickly wall of sorts. He doesn't let very many in, and those he do are considered lucky indeed.
Description: Ever heard the term "The more beautiful something is, the more prickly it can become"? Imagine this; a flower with layer upon layer of soft velvet petals, soft as a baby's skin. It smells sweet, but not too sweet, and is beautiful even after death. It's closed off to the world at first, but little upon little, day after day, it opens up. And it becomes even more beautiful than it was before. Many want to take thia flower, steal it and take it from its home, but this flower has thorns on its stem, curved like talons. Some are smaller than others, and only prick, but some are large and tear at your skin if you get too close. Only the smart ones can take this flower home, only the careful ones. Its petals vary in color, from creams to crimson, from violet to orange, from pink to gold. Each of it's flowers is different, just as diverse as we are. This little flower, is a rose.
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 am

Username: Modest
Equid's Name: Poem
Personality: Poem is very friendly and sociable. He loves fooling around, being a goof, and being the center of attention. He's brave too and quite the daredevil.
Description: What would be life without roses? They are beautiful flowers with layers of rich-coloured petals. The most common rose known is a deep red. The petals spiral inward and get smaller and smaller as they form a tiny circle in the center of the flower. They are slightly frilly too. However, the vines of the rose have sharp thorns. Careful not to cut yourself on one of them! I think a rose describes life. Life has it's beauty and good days, but life also has it's thorns and bumps on the road.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me