Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1959

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:15 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Whats one weird habit that this cat does that annoys its clanmates?

End Date: 4th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: high white black cat with blue eyes

Other Features:
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation

Re: Rise | #1959

Postby halflower » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:14 am

Username;; mistywavez
Cat Name;; Specklebird
Gender;; Female
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; Sandclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Unknown to herself, Specklebird tends to count out loud while she's sorting or repairing things in the clan's camp. She counts every item she uses individually until she either finishes whatever she was doing, or has to take a break. It helps to keep her focus on her work individually, however it usually distracts her fellow clanmates from their own tasks. Her clanmates don't bring it up to her themselves since it's already a habit that would take a while for her to break. This has wound up with some annoyance from some of her other clanmates, but Specklebird doesn't notice either way.
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Blackpatch
Gender;; female
Age;; 30 moons
Clan;; Howlclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Blackpatch has a weird habit of biting her claws. Whenever she's listening to stories, laying down in the shade, or just able to rest in general she will bite her claws. Many of her clanmates get annoyed by the sound of her biting her nails and are often surprised that she is able to catch anything, the she-cat just brushes off their comments though. Blackpatch doesn't even notice that she does it most of the time, it's just a habit she developed from kithood.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:42 am

Username;; I Like Bees
Cat Name;; Sootmask
Gender;; Female
Age;; 12 Moons
Clan;; PetalClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"I called this meeting to explain to you all the dangers of --"

"Hey! Sootmask, cut it out!"

"As I was saying, please avoid --"

"Sootmask, stop it!"

"What in the name of StarClan are you doing, Sootmask?" Sorrelstar asked, glaring down from her perch on the canyon wall.

Sootmask looked up at her Clan leader guiltily. "It's just... their noses are so.. boop-able, you know?" Sootmask raised a paw and gently booped Doveflame on the nose again.

Sorrelstar shook her head. "Sootmask, you can't go around touching other cats' noses all the time. It's distracting, and it's obviously bothering your Clanmates." Sootmask's paw reached towards Amberstrike's nose, but the older warrior batted it away. "Sootmask!" Sorrelstar exclaimed.

Sootmask pulled her paw back and looked up at her leader, sighing. "Alright, I'll leave everycat's noses alone." Under her breath, she added, "But only for this one Clan meeting."
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Sootsplash
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
An annoying and weird habit that Sootsplash has that annoys is clanmates is, when he is drinking water from the lake or rivers that feed it, he blows bubbles into the water. His clanmates see it as childish and hate that such an experienced warrior and an older cat does something like that.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Ebonyriver
Gender;; nonbinary (dfab)
Age;; 23 moons
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan
Rank;; scout

Prompt;; "Ebonyriver steps out onto the fresh grass, feeling the dew on their paws from the morning before. It's cold outside, hopefully it'll warm up soon, but for now the chill of the air causes the scout to shiver. They push past the discomfort for there is a job at hand; Ebonyriver must go on a quest with their partner in crime, Siren, to make sure the bordering territories are kept in line. Feeling a yawn coming on -"

"Ebonyriver, come on. We talked about this..." The annoyed voice of the clan's deputy said from behind the black and white bicolored scout.

"Ebonyriver looks at the clan deputy with a confused look on their face, unsure of what she means by her statement."

"...." Nocturneblaze took in a breath before speaking. "You're doing it right now. You're narrating yourself like you're telling a story about yourself. It's annoying, so please cut it out."

The scout tilted their head at the tortoiseshell molly, unaware of what she meant still. Was she saying the things in her mind out loud? That would be rather odd....
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:40 am

Username;; StormSerpent
Cat Name;; CowBelly
Gender;; female
Age;; 34 moons
Clan;; LotusCLan
Rank;; Queen

Prompt;;As they were walking between the trees CowBelly looked over towards BitterTruth the smaller cat hopped over a small stone, “You know- my son can jump so high, it’s so impressive!” she blurted, Bitter looked over at her “No one likes how you always talk about your son, we get that you love him, but he’s not even out here.” she said with a sigh and Cow narrowed her eyes coming to a halt “Now my son would never say something so rude!” she snapped “Neither would most of the cats in the clan apparently” Bitter muttered “Well, my son wouldn’t let his feelings get hurt but someone saying they hated the one good thing in his life.” she spat with a small sniffle and bitter just rolled her eyes and continues walking and Cow turned away heading back to the camp.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 am

Username;; hawkfire102
Cat Name;; Dovespots
Gender;; Female
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; SycamoreClan
Rank;; Medicine Cat

Prompt;;

Dovespots' one weird habit that annoys her clanmates is that she disappears randomly and without informing anyone. There have been many a time that her clanmates have entered her den to get bellyaches and scrapped paw pads treated only to find it empty. She eventually returns but only to annoyed clanmates. They can only get annoyed at her as she does her job well but Sycamorestar is starting to think it is time that she gets an apprentice to hold down the medicine cat's den in their mentor's absence.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:59 am

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Inktail
Gender;; female
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; warrior/helene

Prompt;;
"Sit down or go away, will you? You're irritating me." Crowstar snapped at Inktail.

Inktail had stopped her pacing. "What?" She was standing besides Crowstar and just watching what he was doing.

"You're lingering again."

Inktail had a bad habit of unknowingly lingering over someone's shoulder if they were doing something. Often, cats both thought of it as weird and annoying. Typically, she was just curious about what they were doing, and she would stop if they told her, but she did it so often along with pacing it didn't feel like it was worth mentioning anymore.

"Go linger by Waspthroat or Roseshade or something." He waved the tall she-cat away with his tail irritably.

Inktail narrowed her eyes and stalked off to go see what Roseshade was doing. When she found him, he was sorting herbs. She stopped to watch how he sorted them. They were in neat little stacks on rock shelves, all organized by use-

"Inktail? What brings you in here?" She snapped her attention away from the herbs. Roseshade was the only cat who hadn't snapped at her for her habit before.

"Just watching, I guess. Crowstar got mad at me for 'lingering' again." She rolled her eyes.

Roseshade flicked his tail. "I hate to admit it, but he's right. That's a bad habit of yours." He turned back to sorting. "You're more than welcome to stay and watch me, though."

"Alright.." She sat a little away from him and watched him sort. He talked to her about the uses of the herbs and such. When he was done, she stood up. "You don't happen to have a cure for looking over someone's shoulder, do you?" She smiled a little.

Roseshade laughed. "Afraid not- It's not easy with how tall you are. Hopefully it'll eventually go away."

"Yeah, hopefully." She chuckled, knowing well it would be a fight of a habit to break.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Username;; SpaghettiOhs
Cat Name;; Pepperstep
Gender;; female
Age;; 15 moons
Clan;; JuniperClan (link in sig)
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Pepperstep rarely gets invited to join hunting patrols. She has a habit that her mentor tried and failed to get her to drop when she was an apprentice. In fact, it nearly made her fail her warrior assessment!

When Pepperstep is stalking her prey, she chatters. She hardly realizes she's doing it, but she makes odd half-meows and chirps, often alerting her quarry of her approach.

In attempts to be helpful, she usually scares away her clanmates' catches as well.

Everyone agrees she should just stick to fishing.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me