WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut by .Ghost.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Ghost. [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut

Postby .Ghost. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:25 am

I'm quite liking this guy~

To try for him, write a short personality description and a favorite quote/saying of his!
I'll pick the form I like the most. c:

.o p t i m i s m. wrote:Username: .o p t i m i s m.
Equid name: Auburn
Height: 13.3hh
Personality: Auburn is a daredevil of a stallion. He's a complete opposite of his best friend, and co-leader, Stormur. Often found ogling the mares as they pass through, he becomes possessive and hard to control when rival stallions wander through. Auburn holds the qualities that, if alone, would make a poor leader. Jealousy, ferocity, carelessness, and an urge to roam all are common qualities displayed by Auburn. Stormur's even temper, serious outlook, and gentle disposition easily balance out the young chestnut's personality. Auburn is a strong and fearless leader, though his temper can easily distract him.
Quote/saying:
"The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly." —Jim Rohn
Last edited by .Ghost. on Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Sooty pangare flaxen tobiano chestnut

Postby |Angel| » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:31 am

Username: AngelHoofs
Equid name: Chess (Based off Chestnut)
Personality: Chess Is more of a loner in a way, But he is also a leader. His favorite quote relates very much to his personality. For he has found it to be quite true in his life. As a foal he always did what every one else did until he sorta broke away. He became much wiser as a stallion then, but of course he has his selfish side, He is good looking, and he knows it. Feeling as leader he shall do as he wishes, but will also take valid points and listen to others when making more major decisions. He is cautious and protective of his close ones but somewhat oblivious to others since he isn't all that into people. But once you win a spot in his heart he is one of the best and most loyal friends you could have.
Quote/saying: "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been" -Albert Einstein
Last edited by |Angel| on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:32 am

Username: Twitch3306
Equid name: James
Personality: James is a noble stallion, very compassionate but he has a hard hoof when it comes to defending those whom he loves
Quote/saying:
“It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right --especially when one is right.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:36 am

Username:S h e b s t e r
Equid name:Mazda(Maz)
Personality:He's the kinda guy who lays low an doesn't make hisself known to others. He is very optimistic though. He believes that there is good in everyone. Maz feels that life is what you make it.
Quote/saying:
"we cannot change the cards we are dealt,
just how we play the hand"
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 am

Username: ty_tay
Equid name: Xailin (Pronounced Zy-lin)
Personality: Xailin is rather laid-back until someone gets in his face, then he can be rather rude and blunt. He tends to not show interest, but he is always paying attention. He has a soft spot for foals, and will always take time to play with them if they ask. He can be stubborn and determined.
Quote/saying: "One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world"
Last edited by ty_tay on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 am

Username: Rated R
Equid name: Sikkandar
Personality: While he can come off a bit haughty or arrogant at first, it's evidently clear that this is all just acting and that it was probably just a joke. He's funny in a cutsy, goofy way and he's a real sweet heart. He always has a grin on his face and his philosophy in life is to just have fun. He's got a rawly geniune personality and pure soul.
Quote/saying: "In the end, everything will be all right, and if it is not all right, then it is not yet the end." - unknown
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:56 am

Username: Charchar2
Equid name: Devlin
Personality: He tries hard to live up to his name, to be brave. He's constantly trying to push his limits and get over his natural senses of cowardice, although he often goes to far. He needs to learn his limitations and not demand so much from himself, while still showing some amount of mastery over his fear. He has a hard time finding a good compromise, somewhere in between sniveling cowardice and suicidal bravery. He instead tends to swing hazardously between the two.
Quote/saying:
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston Churchill
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrimordialNyx » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:57 am

Username: .:BeautifulChaos:.
Equid name: Liber (named after a god of male fertility, viniculture and freedom)
Personality: Liber is constantly craving freedom. He was born in captivity, and couldn't stand it from day one. He found a way to free himself, and escaped into the high mountains. He is a fairly solitary soul, not wanting to be chained down by anything. But that doesn't stop him from wanting to breed and continue his legacy.
Quote/saying: "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage."
ImageImage Image
•Azar•Adonis•Val•Orion

PrimordialNyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny-fire » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:00 am

Username: tiny-fire
Equid name: Ember
Personality: Ember is quite the persistent equid; he can't resist looking for some little thing that can help him keep going, going, going. It's a great trait, you might find - but friends know better. Ember is also an equid that believes in being a team, yet he always seems to tug everyone along on another persistent quest. Though his intentions are good, he may not be the most exciting equid out there.
Quote/saying: "Stars can't shine without darkness."
avatar by slimedog, thanks so much!
tiny-fire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittehkat<3 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:02 am

Omg I didn't know you were a artist ghost!! Congrats :P

Username: Kittehkat<3
Equid name: wooden carousel, Carro for short
Personality: Carro was given his name at the age of ten weeks, in his band this was the tradition to know the personally. His mother had picked it out, She was born in captivity. Most of her life was spend with the traveling circus, and all day she would hear the cheerful tune of the wooden equids bounce in circles on the carousel. This instantly was linked to Carro, and is the reason why he got his name. Carro now has been rather slow, but he still is a very optimistic Equid. He prefers to stay by himself, but the compliance of lone stallions and mares always bring a soft smile across this Equids muzzle. Carro has a curious side to him too, and often finds himself rambling through the meadow he calls home
Quote/saying:

Since Carro is a cheerful Equid, I think this suits him well~

"Promise yourself today to wear a cheerful expression at all times, and give a smile to every living creature you meet"

- Christian D. Larson
Currently-Bored
-WME's
-DAM's
Kittehkat<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me