Postby CCrow » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Totally didn't steal Meddled's template and family tree

also... https://youtu.be/ZNIKKF7Q5wA xD

Username: CCrow
L.O.C. Name: Aristaeus
Nickname: Aris
Height: Tall and lean, like father
Element: Poison

Personality; Aristaeus is much more outgoing than his two parents, finding it easy to carry and start conversations. And he's certainly a lot friendlier! He is rarely rude to strangers and he enjoys meeting new lions. He has a great sense of humor, although his own jokes are often dry and awkward. Unlike his father, he isn't constantly poking at others, but he is always judging them. Despite his pessimistic outlook on the world, some find themselves inspired or rather put down by what he may have to say. He is always willing to give his advice and will contemplate every possible cause and effect that comes to his mind, whether or not it is what others want to hear.
Aris is very stubborn and is determined to get what he wants, but there are limits to what he would do to achieve his goals. His mother and father's warnings are always on his mind, reminding him that some things cannot be undone... Ultimately, he's a softy. It is always in his heart to forgive others and to show them kindness, even when they may not do the same for him. That is not saying that he will allow them to stomp all over him, for he has his father's sharp tongue and his mother's fierce protectiveness, especially when he mad. That being said, it takes a lot to anger him.
His family's happiness comes before anything else. He has learned to keep his insecurities to himself, guarding his own flaws and locking them away without a second thought. He may not share his secrets with even those closest to him. If the others find out that he is keeping things from them, there will be hell to pay.
He acts as somewhat of a wingman to his cousin, Chli. It bothers him that lionesses are intimidated by his appearance, even though his mother claims he is very handsome and has nothing to be ashamed of. Nonetheless, he can be very charming when he wants to and is good at holding conversations. Despite helping Chli, he personally is not looking for random lionesses. He's given up hope that someone will take interest him, but something stops him from flirting with every other lion or lioness.

Relationships:
Nemilios: Father
Corone: Mother
Iaso: Sister

Genesis: Grandmother
Mephisto: Grandfather

Nissa: Aunt
-Taranath: Uncle
--Tanith
Salem: Uncle
Minnow: Uncle

Duṣṭumi: Cousin