Artist x-Birch-x [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Bay Roan

Postby x-Birch-x » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Roannnnnn

Owner: Wolf's Spirit
Equid Name: Akar is a Turkish name that means "flowing stream". I liked the name because of his quipping;; it reminds me of a flowing river. 
Equid Age: 4 years old 
Height: 12.2hh
SHORT personality:
Akar is calm and sociable. He is one to "just go with the flow", and simply just get along with all those around him. He has a large group of friends, but as a result, doesn't know almost anyone that well. He isn't much of a leader, and prefers to follow instead. He isn't very imaginative, but that doesn't affect him much, since all he really has to do is stick with his herd and know how to gallop away from danger out in the wild. 
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Bay Roan

Postby TiNyHaNdS05 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Last edited by TiNyHaNdS05 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me and Quinn257 are sister's and share the same computer
ImageImageImage
TiNyHaNdS05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Owner: N i g h t s t a r
Equid Name: Conan
Equid Age: 3
SHORT personality: Conan is strong minded and very stubborn. He doesn't exactly have a filter when it comes to his blunt opinions but he doesn't mean to hurt anyone by them. He can be sweet at times but he does seem quite mean at first. He isn't one for first impressions and those usually keep other Equids from being friends with him. Though he may be blunt in opinions, he is quite truthful and loyal to his friends and family, unless lying would protect them from grief or pain. He isn't selfish but he can come off as a know it all at times.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Owner: dragons whisper
Equid Name: Roanan
Equid Age: 3yrs
SHORT personality:
Roanan is spunky a bit shy and calm about everything. He can see the world in differently and always thinks positive. He wants to make friends and feels awful if he hurts someone's feelings, sometimes he just ignores them just because he is afraid he hurt them. He's hardly pushy at all and is easy going about almost everything. He does get mad sometimes but he tries to be happy when he can. He doesn't believe he could lead a herd because he's to easy going and not bossy.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Owner: JerseyDusk
Equid Name: Colombo
Equid Age: 8 years
SHORT personality: Colombo is exotic, wild and a free spirit. He loves adventures and craves the rush of adrenaline. So you will usually find him doing daring and not very responsible things. Colombo is also very protective, he would put his life on the line for anyone; because he believes no life has more value then another. With that in mind he is currently hunting for a herd to lead with compassion and loyalty.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefly. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Owner: Firefly.
Equid Name: Roman
Equid Age: 6 years
SHORT personality: Roman is a funny stallion. He cracks jokes often and flirts with any mare he sees. He tries to act as tough as he can, and an be quite a showoff. However, he's a klutz and trips over himself all the time. Of course he covers it up, or at least attempts make it look like he meant to do it. He usually winds up looking like an even bigger goof though. After he gets over the initial embarrassment, he is a pretty good sport and can laugh it off, while still trying to look a bit cool.
Firefly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Nevermind.. dropping out. x.x
Last edited by Potato. on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caskett » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Owner: Caskett
Equid Name: Caleb
Equid Age: five
SHORT personality: Caleb is an ostentatious, goofy, stubborn, and sweet guy. He loves showing off, but if he messes up, he'll laugh at himself and move on. He almost never gets angry, but if someone insults one of his friends, they better watch out. Caleb is as loyal as the day is long, and would never desert his herd. He loves just being with other Equids- he is the definition of social butterfly. Sometimes, this stallion can be a little excitable, and he isn't that great with foals, as he tends to be awkward around them. Stubborn to a fault, he almost never gives in, but when he does, he puts up a good fight. Around mares, he is a total flirt, and often makes a fool of himself trying to impress them. Lastly, Caleb always loves a good corny joke, and will spend hours with his guys friends passing around their worst puns and knock-knocks.
Image Image
➳ Tio and Vio wanna wish you a happy Valentines Day!
ImageImage

Caskett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:33 pm

OH MY GOSH HORIZONTAL QUIP AND A ROAN?! *dies*
Owner:~Trompy
Equid Name: Donatello
Equid Age:5yrs
SHORT personality:
Donatello is an investigative quid. He likes to go around and learn as much about his world as possible. How can snow be water? Why do some birds fly south for the winter and others stay? It is those type of questions that he tries desperately to find out. One of his favorite things to investigate is watching ants come to and from from their hilly home and taking note in his brain what they carry on their backs.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Owner: Kiokami
Equid Name: Gaunder
Equid Age: 4
SHORT personality: Gaunder is well known to be very daring and brave. He loves to test limits, whether they be the limits of his own courage or those of his friends' tempers. Often he can be a bit annoying, but most learn to live it with. He loves to talk, tell stories, sing to himself, or just make joyful noise. He is also quick with a joke, whether it be on a friend or on himself. He enjoys lifting other's moods or just enjoying life in general. He always hangs with a group and is quite the social butterfly. Overally he is quite fun-loving and joyful to be around, albeit a bit annoying at times.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me