Based on Click to view
Artist teresa8oats [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CWHR: Adopt Me Dapple Grey w. Line Edits

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Ok! First off, I would like to thank blackhorses & all patched up for helping me make this guy. They came up with the color, line edits, gender, and markings, and where really fun to hang around on joinme.com!

This guy is a real beauty, but I was looking around at breeds and could not really give him a specific one myself. You guys can make him whatever you want, but I WILL ignore your form if the breed is unacceptable when it comes to his color and markings. Otherwise, go wild. Though I would ask to keep gifs to a minimum, you may have a few, and I would love to see some decorated forms.

What is better than fancying your forms up? Stories, personalities, and best of all art! I would love to see some shots of her!

Basically I am looking for devotion people!

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Breed: (You Choose)
Color: Dappled Grey
Markings: Minimal Tobiano and Messy Star
Personality:
Extra:

End Date: March 8th
Last edited by teresa8oats on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tomarrow

Postby blackhoeses » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Username:Blackhoses
Show Name: Guests Go First
Barn Name: Fitz
Breed: American Indian horse Class O
Personality: Gentleman, attention hog, energetic and perfectionist
Extra:
Last edited by blackhoeses on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all patched up » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Hnnggg<3 Probs wont try out. Must chain myself in CW horse thread and finish this stupid editing... Wish I didn't have so many...
all patched up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Username: Arrows
Show Name: Fatality Of The Darkness
Barn Name: Oblivion
Breed: Anglo-Arabian [Thoroughbred x Arabian]
Personality: Oblivion is a "tough guy." He is thorough and responsible, and he is a good worker. Oblivion has a high level of concentration and pushes himself to accomplish everything. Oblivion is heroic and enjoys attention from others. He often breaks rules and sometimes tries to find loopholes. This stallion is quite athletic, and often is a show-off. He enjoys flirting, and can seem like a "ladies' man" but really just wants a single one who will love him forever.

Oblivion doesn't tend to just scream out his deep, inner feelings. When it comes to deep, inner feelings, Oblivion can be a bit shy. Romance and sadness is not his forte. It's the opposite with opinions. Oblivion is extremely opinionated, and will stand up for what he truly believes in. He finds it hard to understand "love" completely. This stallion is loyal and would never break a promise, no matter what he has to do. He has a small amount of patience, and has a hard time not getting angry at times. He has seen the dark side of reality, and has no plans to go back. He enjoys experiencing life living it to the fullest. "The past is just broken glass - it hurts when you step on it, but once you clean it up, it's gone.", he likes to say. This is simply his way of saying that he doesn't live in the past.

Oblivion likes socializing and is one of the "favorites" in the barn. What a bursting personality!

Extra:
Brief History: Oblivion was born into a live of turbulence. It started on a crammed farm, with so many horses it was hard to move around more than a few feet. He had to share a stall with his mother, and never seemed to get the full amount of food he should. Oblivion slowly grew skinnier, and was soon way underfed. The dapple grey's coat should have been shining, but instead it was matted.
Despite that, Oblivion was happy. With the classic foal curiosity he was always storming up to horses and various items, circling them. He was the only free soul there. By the age of two, Oblivion was still peppy. Sadly, he was starving. His ribs shown. And then, there was a reprieve. A miracle. Trailers came in and loaded up all the horses. Oblivion was sent to Cottonwood, where he became strong and beautiful. Two years later, Oblivion is at his prime and ready to be adopted out. His coat shines, his eyes gleam, and he struts like the leader he is.

Story: [Featuring Avalon!]

[Oblivion's Perspective]
I watched her noticeably from across the field, becoming entranced. Her name was Avalon, and she was perfect. I did love her, although I wouldn't dare tell her. She was my best girl-friend - no, no, no-not like that! Uhh, she's my friend who is a girl.
Ugh! Why does she do this to me? She's coming over!

- - -

"Hey, Oblivion. I found a break in the fence. Let's sneak out!" Avalon exclaimed, showing her classic adventurous side. She and Oblivion were actually quite alike.
The stallion got excited, "Really? Gosh, let's go!" His voice was masking his extreme pleasure that Avalon asked him first and invited him.
The pair trotted to a corner on the side of the barn, slipping past grazing horses. Avalon jerked her nose in the direction of an old, cracked section of the fence. With a powerful kick of her hind legs, Avalon smashed the fence away. With a brisk check of the perimeter, the mare slipped out first, picking over the shards of wood. Oblivion jumped fearlessly over the rubble, giving a small smile.

- - -

[Avalon's Perspective]
Oh, I do like him. I could get lost in those eyes. And I do.
"Ouch!" I cry, not looking where I was going and tripping over a rock that jutted on the path. Immediate concern crosses Oblivion's face, and his intense eyes soften. He raises his eyebrows.
"Av? Are you alright?" He gave me that nickname years ago.
Flustered and blushing, I stumble up, and feel the steadying press of the stallion. "Well, yeah, I am. J-just a rock. Thanks Obli." I call him by his nickname, which I gave him.
Seriously Avalon? Can you be any more clumsy? I don't want to tell him, in fear of losing our friendship. You wouldn't understand.

- - -

They traveled farther and farther away from the barn. Oblivion and Avalon had a set trail, as they were the escape artists of the place. Surprised? Oblivion took the lead with steady, strong hooves. He could do this in his sleep. They when downhill, and then took a sharp left. After traveling a mile, the path stemmed off. Only one stem remained of where the pair hadn't explored, and today that would change.
With a look to Oblivion, Avalon raced ahead, and quite suddenly disappeared into the shadows.
"Hey!" Without a bit of hesitation, he chased after his favorite girl.

- - -

[Oblivion's Perspective]
I loved exploring. Avalon was my partner in crime, and the only one who could ever amount to her would possibly be my best friend, Indigo. I had known the two of them since I was just a stupid, daring colt. We were to trouble-making trio. Then Indigo went and got into many other things, and drifted away from Avalon, mainly.
But I don't care. They are both my "besties."
I had no fear chasing after Avalon. We go on adventures all the time, and are quite dauntless. Nearly nothing fazes us. Which is why my heart stopped when I heard a clear, terror-inducing scream, clearly from Avalon.
[/b]"Av!"[/b] I yelled by instinct. A burst of speed racked me, and I felt like I was boundless. Whatever was wrong, I had to get to her.

- - -

After running off, Avalon traveled along a less-walked, vegetated path. It, surprisingly, opened up to a meadow with houses dotting the distant land. Then, a rope slipped over her neck and tightened. So suddenly, she didn't have time to breath. A scream escaped her mouth and Avalon began to fight and jerk for all she was worth.

- - -

[Avalon's Perspective]
"Get your rope OFF, mongrel!" I snarl as a cowboy - probably a criminal - and a lifeless horse emerge from the shadows. The horse with him is broken and hardly looks me in the eye. All I know is that would never happen to me. I hear Obli thundering throw the woods, and I feel as though I am shot. Not for my capture, but because I know that I cannot lead him into capture. I can't allow him to risk freedom for me.
"Oblivion! Go away! Now!" His hooves don't skip a beat, and continue on. He is getting close. Desperate to stop him, words spill out of my mouth - words that feel like the devil. "I - I hate you! Get out of here!"
The thundering stops. A step is taken forward, and I see his pained face just from the shadows. He doesn't see the rope or the cowboy. Oblivion turns away, head down.
I allow the man to lead me away, refusing to jerk. I, too, feel lifeless.
What have I done?

- - -

The two part, unknowing of what the two did for each other. Oblivion does not go home, but he mulls and drowns out his sorrows in the woods. Avalon is pulled and tugged farther away from her love by the cowboy's rope, towards a small ranch.

- - -

[Oblivion's Perspective]
She hates me?
I have never felt more terrible than I do now. All I feel is pain and betrayal. All these years...
"Stupid Avalon! How could you?" These are the first words that slip from my mouth. I feel anger, rage. Then, I feel sadness.
"I thought you and I could tell each other anything..."
I cannot allow this to slip by. This can't be true - it doesn't seem right. I have to speak to her. I go back the way I came, and yet find no Avalon. It the distance, I see two moving shapes. I make them out - one with a rider, one riderless. Avalon.
My nostrils flare with realization and rage.
She was protecting me. Now I must save her.

- - -

He traveled fast, as fast as he could. Oblivion pushed himself to reach his Avalon. It was do or die. By the time he reached her, the stallion hid before the cowboy could see him. Then, his own fear for Avalon overcame him, and the heroic Oblivion stormed the man.

- - -

[Avalon's Perspective]
I didn't notice him until I heard my rope snap. My head jerked, and I saw my silver stallion there. Anger filled his eyes, and he bared his teeth. I had never seen him so serious, so vicious.
He is protecting me! A sudden joy flared through me.
"Run!" Oblivion growled to me. I hesitated, and shook my head. I wouldn't leave him like this. Not with that man. By now, the cowboy had turned and was whipping out another lasso.
I was unable to object, though. For Oblivion gave me a fierce, no-talking-back shove. I skittered away, forcing myself to not look back.

- - -

By the time Oblivion was done, the cowboy lay on the ground groaning, and the lifeless horse he rode was free, running along the countryside. His hunger for victory, to avenge Avalon, fueled it all. He ran back to the mare, where she stood, watching on the hill.
"Let's go home." He murmured.

- - -

[Oblivion's Perspective]
I had no time to lose. There were no objections. As we traveled in the fading sunlight, Avalon looked beautiful, perfect. We didn't speak.
"I love you," I told her openly, forcing the words from my mouth. No poems, no romantic banters. I couldn't do that. I looked at the ground until Avalon nudged my face up.
"I love you too."

Tidbits on Oblivion:
Born: January 20, 2010
Birthplace: Casper, Wyoming
Favorite Treat: Apples
Discipline: Western Pleasure
Dislikes: Losing, being forced against will, having no say
Strengths: Speed, pole bending, sharp turns
Weaknesses: Jumping, cross-country, long distances
Fears: Failing, disappointing others, being abandoned
Mother: Faith In Darkness
Father: In Our Darkest Hour
Best Friend: Indigo
Friends: Crusader ;; Genetics ;; Traveler
Crush: Avalon
Enemy: Princess

Theme Song: Hey Brother ;; Avicii

Art: Not completely sure what this is...I guess its like a constellation version of Oblivion, because I was thinking of night and darkness and...well...yeah.

My second piece is one of my favorites I have ever done, and shows horses basically with straight lines. It goes with Oblivion's crush and the story, and is of Avalon and Him. <3

George R. R. Martin wrote:The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow.

Last edited by Arrows on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 am

Username
TimeLord~Jedi
Show Name
Timber Wolf
Barn Name
Wolf
Breed
Mustang
Color
Dappled Grey
Markings
Minimal Tobiano and Messy Star
Personality
Courageous ~ Doubting ~ Self-Loathing ~ Cold ~ Deliberately Enigmatic ~ Scarred ~ Heroic ~ Challenger ~ Noble ~ Selfless ~ Short Fuse
Extra
I'll leave my window open
'Cause I'm too tired at night to call your name
But just know I'm right here hopin'
That you'll come in with the rain

Cure was soaked to the bone and freezing as she pushed on through the stinging rain, mud splashing onto her coat. She hated when Wolf ran off after rather nasty spats like this, especially when the weather made things rather inconvenient when trying to find him. She'd been searching for the grey stallion for a little over an hour now and her internal clock told her it was getting rather late. Angela would be furious if she wasn't home. Eventually the mare turned and tried to travel back to the ranch, but she found the rain had quickly washed away her hoof prints and any scents she could use to find her way back.

WIP. WILL FINISH AFTER SCHOOL.

Last edited by Timey on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image
✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
Timey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 am

Reserve!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:20 am

Show Name: In the eye of the storm
Barn Name: Thunder
Breed: Quarter Horse and Arabian cross
Personality: Thunder is a good-looking stallion and he knows it. At some times he can be self-centered.
Extra: WIP

dropping out
Last edited by silver ~ on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cn_spots » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 am

Username: cn_spots
Show Name: Don't invite me
Barn Name: Skippy
Breed: APHxTB
Personality: Skippy isnt a herd horse. He would rather bebin his stall and turned out alone. For him a rider is all the companionship he needs. He has a very serious work ethic, he doesn't play around and gets right down to work making easy to ride. Dispite his loner attitude he's an affectionate boy bonding closely to his chosen human.
Extra:
wip
Last edited by cn_spots on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
cn_spots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 am

Username: .snowflake.

Show Name: Face the Storm

Barn Name: Tempest (French origin, means "storm")

Breed: (You Choose) WIP

Personality: Tempest's personality is as bold and brave as his name describes. wip

Extra:

Can't finish the rest of my firm in twelve hours ;c . Dropping out
Last edited by QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
QUITTING. Life has just gotten really stressful with school and all that so Im quitting. Ill be on for a week from now 2/18 and you may ask for some pets. The only reason I decline will be because Im gifting all my rares and good pets to my cousin, sorry guys and Ill always remember my time on CS
QUITTING.PLZTAKEPETS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syracuse. » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 am

Reserve!
"If you don't wake up in the morning, don't blame me."