Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by CCrow

LOC Adopt #115 - Mitul

Postby Charboo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|| Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt #93 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

I felt that an new adoptable should be released before our little summer event is opened in almost a week! Based this dude off of a pale giraffe!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for this adopt, I want to see more character development than I want to see art. I am making a limit of 3 art pieces because I feel that they make your entry look nice (and this lion is a pain to redraw). But remember, I am not judging on art or if you have any, I am judging the character made! You may code your form to look nice, but some simple coding or even no coding will do the job. I am perfectly fine if the coding format is comfy and easy on the eyes.
Extras are allowed, but only 4!
I will not accept a winning form unless there is at least one extra. Art does not count towards your extras!!
Also, as a new rule (sorry loc veterans):
Forms must be posted 3 days before judging beings. During those three days, you are still allowed to edit your form!

Design notes: Mane is cut, it is not naturally short!! Numerous scars. Several accessories: Bone ear piercing, gold nose ring, string tooth pendant, tooth and leather arm band, leather and taxon hair tail brace, string tooth tail pendant, and lastly red paint.

Username: Ccrow
Name: Mitul
Element: Hate
Alliance: Rebellion

{x}

Last edited by Charboo on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #115 - Open

Postby Placebo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:27 am

Ohkay, third times the charm ;u; definite mark, hopefully I'll be done before school starts back up

Debating between Life and Psychic for the element
Last edited by Placebo on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:31 am

“I am at the center of the Great Web of Time, I can pull any thread and a new outcome will emerge.”
~Hannibal

General Stuff wrote:
Username: dragoncool97

LOC Name: Hannibal

Nickname: Bal

Name Meaning/Origin: He is named for
the great Carthaginian general, who
dominated the battlefields of the Second
Punic War.

Element: Psychic

Rank Desired: “I am a warrior at heart
but my element lets me double as a
Seer.”

Personality: wrote:
Calculating: "capable of or made for performing
calculations"

Hannibal is highly intelligent and makes it his business to
Know as much as possible in order to find as many future
Outcomes as he can.

Metacongnative: "higher-order thinking that enables
understanding, analysis, and control of one’s cognitive
processes"

When looking into the future, Hannibal attempts to come up
with as many outcomes as possible. In order to do this he
must consider every action leading up to an event and is
able to clearly track his line of thinking.

Primitive: "of or relating to a tribal people having
cultural or physical similarities with their early ancestors"

Although Hannibal lives close enough to the pride to be
affected by the dust he still insists on hunting for food and
on wearing no armor. He does this to remind him of his
origins and of his family’s customs.

Prideful: "a high or inordinate opinion of one's own
dignity, importance, merit, or superiority"

Hannibal’s pride is not necessarily a flaw to his character. He
is naturally proud of his heritage and psychic abilities, having
been raised in such an encouraging environment. The only
downside is that when his pride is hurt he must redeem him-
self, which is a primary reason to him joining the rebels.

Self-Sufficient: "having extreme confidence in one's
own resources or powers"

Hannibal can fend on his own fairly well. Having been taught
how to hunt at a young age and having mastered the use of
his element, Bal would have no problem surviving if the war
fell from his favor. He is also used to travelling for long
periods of time, should he be named a criminal.

Charming: "a power of pleasing or attracting, as through
personality or beauty"

Despite his meager origins of being a ‘taxon herder’, as so many
call him, Hannibal is seen to be very charming amongst his fellow
rebels. He is kind and enjoys telling stories of his family and his
hunts, a trait most rebels lack.

Non-judgmental: "not judged or judging on the basis of
one's personal standards opinions"

Because of his element, Hannibal has a deeper understanding of
why others make certain decisions and became the way they are.
Because of this trait, many lions find him easy to warm up to,
since they know he will accept them despite what they may have
done in the past.

“Anyone can change the future, all they need to do is act.”

The Basics:
Little is known about Hannibal’s past save for a few details. He was born to a nomadic family of lions who lived far from the pride. They hunted Taxon herds to survive, they would follow them for hundreds of miles and rarely stayed in one place for very long. Hannibal was taught to hunt at a young age but it was dangerous work and he often got injured before he gained his adult form.

Unlike most lions in his generation, Hannibal grew up with a relatively peaceful lifestyle. His family loved him and taught him well. As he aged and began leading hunts, he began using his element to allow him to predict outcomes for the hunts and for other events. As time went on he grew more and more skilled with his element.

It was his father who first heard of the pride and dreamed of bringing his family to the land where no one grew hungry. However, when they finally made their way to the pride they found it in the midst of war. Being a noble family, Hannibal and his male relatives offered to fight, but because ‘what could taxon herders do in a war’? Disappointed by the reality of the pride, Hannibal’s family returned to the unknown, but Hannibal stayed behind to prove the pride he was worth something and ended up joining the rebels.

He is often called the Spider because of how he uses his element. In his mind he sits at the center of a web and each thread is a series of events that each lead to a different outcome. Depending on the desired outcome, Bal will advise a certain plan of action that is most likely to result in said outcome. Most of the time his predictions are correct, but even he knows nothing is certain and that each thread can have any number of branches coming off of it.

Abilities:
Hannibal is a skilled psychic among the rebels. He uses his ability to predict the outcomes of battles and which lions will live or die during them. He developed the ability to take into account certain actions and decisions of individuals, all of which lead to many different outcomes. Hannibal also uses his ability to look into the future during battle, he uses it to predict his opponent’s next moves. The only downside to his ability is that the longer he looks into the future and the more he does it, the more complex the outcomes get and this can exhaust him.

“I am called a Taxon Herder, but at my core I am a Spider...”

~Hannibal discussing his past with Domani

xxxxxxxA blanket of darkness coated the sky, the scent of blood, smoke, and upturned earth lay heavy in the air. I lay in a makeshift healer’s den as Domani, a healer for the rebels and a good friend, tended to the injured. “Why are you still here?” Ani said with an irritated tone, briefly glancing to look me in the eye, “You’re barely scratched thanks to your ability… Why linger?”
xxxxxxx “Come now Ani you know why,” I said to the purple male, “The more information I have th-”
xxxxxxx “The clearer your visions and the more outcomes you see, I know, I know….” Domani said, cutting me off. “I’m just still wondering how a Taxon Herder like you could become so useful. Like how do you go from hunting Taxon to predicting the future for a major army?” He looked up from his healing once again, “Serious the Bal…”
xxxxxxx “Well…” I said looking to my rust colored paws, “It’s a bit of a long story…”
xxxxxxx “I’m assuming you already know I have time.” Domani said with a laugh. “Go ahead, Bal.”

xxxxxxx The day was hot and stagnant as Taxon grazed in a shallow valley. Heat radiated from the earth and all was quiet, the Taxon were completely oblivious to the eyes that stared at them in hunger. A band of lions gathered on either side of the valley, they all bore earth toned pelts, wearing various leather bands and jewelry, and their manes were all cut short save for the youngest in their group.
xxxxxxx”Are you ready Hannibal?” One of the older lions asked the young lion, both males bore dark scars, “You are sure we will catch something?”
xxxxxxx”Of course I am father,” Young Hannibal responded, looking to his father through his longer mohawked mane, “Based on my vision we are going to feast tonight….” His father smiled and nodded. Today was a big day for Hannibal, it is the first time they would hunt based on his predictions of the future, if the hunt was successful Hannibal’s mane would be cut short like the others and he would officially be considered an adult by his family. Hannibal had practiced for months to hone his psychic ability to predict every outcome of this hunt, and he had formulated the perfect plan to ensure its success.
xxxxxxxSilently the hunters all got in place, including Hannibal. His family members quietly waited for his signal, and with the flick of his tail the plan went into action. Hannibal’s cousin, an earth bender, formed a massive wall at one end of the valley. The sudden movement startled the taxon who took off running in the opposite direction and funnelled down the valley. Hannibal and the rest of his family took off after the herd, blocking the Taxon in on the sides.
xxxxxxx Gradually the two packs drove the Taxon towards the end of the valley, which was marked by a steep downward slope. Many taxon turned to avoid it, much rather risking the lions’ wrath but those Taxon were left alone and the lions went after those who braved the slope. Hannibal took the lead of the charge and smirked as Taxon went racing down the hill, and, as expected, a few of the Taxon lost their footing and fell, it was those that the lions attacked. While the fallen Taxon struggled to get their bearings the lions struck...
xxxxxxxHours later, a ceremony was held at field where Hannibal’s family had made camp. Hannibal stood at the center of a ring of lions as they chanted his name, “BAL! BAL! BAL! BAL!” Hannibal stood proud, his mane was now cut short to resemble those of the taxon that laid beside him, he wore gear made of taxon tooth and hide. The elders of his tribe came before him with bowls of red paint. They dipped their tail shards in the paint and began painting the symbols for a seer on his face, shoulders, legs and tail. He was now able to plan any and all future hunts by using his ability to predict the future. Hannibal had done it.

xxxxxxx“Ah do that’s why you always cut your mane short.” Domani said, finally bandaging up the warrior he had been healing. “I get that, but why leave that life to join this little war of ours? Why become ‘the Spider’?” The purple male smirked, before laying down near me, clearly still eager to know more.

[right]xxxxxxx

“Time is relative yet dependant on the choices we make. You of all people should understand that.”
~Hannibal speaking to Ethereal

xxxxxxx “So this is the magical dust,” Hannibals father said, watching in awe and joy as the dust began swirling around them and their large family. They had traveled many miles to get to the pride lands in the hopes of joining their ranks and having a more relaxing life, especially for the aging members. Hannibal was excited, he had heard how the pride had ranks in place such as being a warrior, which Hannibal was eager to become.
xxxxxxxThe Taxon hunters continued into pride territory, following the dust until a patrol found them. Hannibal was amazed at the armor they wore, which only fueled his desire to become a warrior. However when he, his father, and other lead members of his family were brought to Ethereal, his dreams were quickly silenced.
xxxxxxx”We are in the middle of a war.” The time lion said, “We have no need of a band of foreign Taxon herders.” Hannibal clenched his jaw as this lion, not 50 years older than he, insulted his family to their faces, “We can’t afford to armor you let alone train you. We simply don’t have the time.”
xxxxxxx”But you’re the lord of time are you not?” Hannibal’s father said before Hannibal had the chance to snap back at the alpha, “You can make time. We are skilled hunters and fighters we-”
xxxxxxx “I’m sorry, you’re welcome to stay in the pride lands, but we cannot train this many of you in such a short amount of time.” With that Hannibal and his relatives were dismissed from the alpha’s home. Hannibal’s father was devastated, his hopes of his family being able to make a life with the pride were destroyed. They were hunters, all they knew how to do was fight, they knew nothing else.
xxxxxxx “We must go home…” His father said, “There is no life for us here, we must go back to the Taxon plains.”
xxxxxxx”But father what about the other side of the war, maybe they-” Hannibal began but his father cut him off.
xxxxxxx”No. I will not join either side of this war only to be turned away. We must care for our own…” Hannibal’s eyes filled with anger.
xxxxxxx “So we came all this way for nothing? I’m sorry father but i want prove we ‘taxon herders’ are worth more than a simple ‘I’m sorry’.” Hannibal knew his father wanted to do the same, he could see it in his eyes, but his father was old and wouldnt risk getting injured or killed to prove a point. “Please father… Let me prove this ‘alpha’ wrong.” The old male let out a sigh.
xxxxxxx”Very well, Hannibal…” He moved forward touching his nose to the top of his son’s head, slipping his own taxon tooth necklace from his neck onto Hannibal’s, “But please… come home once this war is done.”
xxxxxxxThat night, Hannibal and his family parted ways at the edge of the pridelands and Hannibal, beginning his new journey, began tracking down the rebellion...

xxxxxxx “Once I found the rebels and tried to join, I got my tail handed to me in their initiation ritual…” I said recalling that near bloodbath, “Didn’t know the rebels enough to predict that surprise attack, marred up my face pretty good…”
xxxxxxx “Haha oh yeah! I remember that!” Ani said with a laugh, “You strutted on in demanding to join us and sweet Cersei slammed her horns right on your face! You recovered surprisingly fast though. You predicted her every move after her initial attack didn’t you?”
xxxxxxx “Haha, sort of. Had to prove myself didn’t I?” I said with a smirk, “Must’ve done something right considering where I am now.”
xxxxxxx “Oh please! You knew half way through that fight that you would be part of the rebellion.”
xxxxxxx “Ha! You got me! But I still had a lot to learn to refine my predictions.”

“I hunt for knowledge, the more I know about the past the more I can see in the future.”
~Hannibal explaining how he uses his element

xxxxxxx “You’re…. a taxon herder?” The big grey lion known as Arknon asked Hannibal as hundreds of voices rang out in laughter, “What use do we have for a taxon herder? Go home! And we might just let you live.” More laughter and chuckling, which only irritated Hannibal who was already tired from his journey.
xxxxxxx “I am more use to you than you know.” The grey spotted male responded confidently, “I can predict the future outcomes of all battles and direct you on what moves you should make” Now only a few lions chuckled,but Arknon narrowed his eyes an thought for a moment.
xxxxxxx “We have many psychics, few are so powerful to do what you have claimed…” A smirk cracked at the edge of the skeletal lion’s lips, “So how about a little test.” All of a sudden an orange and white blur came out of nowhere, Hannibal was knocked sideways and his face seared with pain. He blinked in surprise, looking up to see a fierce, stripped lioness with a rack of now blood covered antlers, which he now realized were the cause of his now bleeding face. “Hm so far I’m not impressed…” Arknon taunted.
xxxxxxxHannibal watched the lioness carefully as they circled one another, he was at a disadvantage. He did not know this lioness nor did he know how she thought. He growled to himself, he would have to take a beating in order to figure out how her mind worked… So be it! he thought as the lioness charged at him. Hannibal lunged back at her and the two collided, to the lioness’ surprise Bal was able to take the force of her attack. The two brawled for a while and despite Hannibal’s strength, which he acquired from years of hunting taxon, he was on the losing side.
xxxxxxxHannibal was growing tired now, but he finally got what he wanted. The young psychic now had a good enough idea of the lioness’ fighting style to start his predictions. His attacker, thinking she had the upper hand, went in for another attack, but this time the young taxon herders eyes glazed white for a split second and he dodged her attack, shocking the lioness. As the fight continued, Bal began dodging every attack the lioness threw his way. As she grew tired, he began attacking her after he dodged and slowly but surely, Hannibal eventually had the upper hand.
xxxxxxx “ARGH!” The antlered lioness roared in tired frustration as Hannibal dodged another attack. The rebels were in shock at this turn of events. They stared at Hannibal as he waited for another attack, his face still bleeding, but the attack didn’t come. He had won this fight and the lioness knew it. She growled at him as she strode back to Arknon, with fury in her eyes.
xxxxxxx “Do you believe me now?” Hannibal said, facing Arknon once more. “All I need is a little knowledge of who I’m fighting and I can predict their every move. The same goes for a group if I’m given enough information.” His face stung and his body ached, but he stood proud. Aknon let out a huff before turning away. Bal was confused for a moment before a purple colored male strode up to him…”

Relationships:

Domani: Hannibal met Domani not one days after joining the rebels. During his first battle as a rebel, Hannibal’s tail got severely damaged and Domani was the one to fix it. Hannibal liked the purple male’s somewhat sassy behavior and greatly admired him for his skill. The two got along very well, and Bal even predicts whether Ani’s patients will die from their injuries, saving Ani time.

Cersei: Hannibal met Cersei his first day meeting the rebels. She was the one who attacked him to prove his worth and to initiate him into the rebellion. The scars on Bal’s face are from her initial attack. Despite proving himself to the rest of the rebellion, Hannibal found that he still had to try to prove himself to Cersei, which he has gradually done by making more accurate predictions when she is around and by showing off his catches from his hunts.

Uzumati: Being a pride lion, Uzu has it out for any and all rebels. Bal met Uzu on the battle field and was ambushed by the pride goer and nearly lost his tail. Uzu now boasts how he nearly took the tail of a rebel as a prize and Bal is forever scarred from the ordeal.

Description of Accessories

Scar on Rib cage: When he was around 150, Bal was on a hunt with his cousins. He was there as a chase, but one Taxon stood its ground and charged the cub, impaling Bal with its horn, nearly killing him.
Scars on rump and leg: These scars came from when Bal first tried to take down a Taxon and the beast turned on him and bit and dragged him about as he held on.
Scars on tail: During Bal’s first battle against the pride, he was fighting one pride lion while another, Uzumati, ambushed him and tried to rip off his tail. A reminder of how he can only predict so much.
Scar on face: Earned when joining the rebellion to test his strength, was a surprise attack from Cersei.
Taxon tooth arm band: Received after his coming of age hunt, his tribe uses every part of the taxon. Neglecting to do so is seen as disrespectful.
Taxon fur tail brace: Made of taxon leather, also received after his coming of age hunt.
Tooth necklace: Belonged to his father, was gifted to him when he left to join the rebellion.
Tail charm: Another lion’s tooth, taken as a trophy from one of his various battles for the rebellion.
Earring: Bone earring made simply to look stylish.
Nose ring: His tribe's symbol for being a high ranking member, due to being son of the tribe’s leader as well as a seer.
Body paint: Symbolic of a seer in his tribe, the arrows are signify how he makes plans for the hunts. Other members had different symbols painted on their fur, though most were hunters.
Shaved mane: Done to honor the taxon his family hunts. It symbolizes complete adulthood for a lion and as a reminder of the creatures that give them life.
Last edited by dragoncool97 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:34 am

Basic Information wrote:Username: CCrow
Name: Mitul "Limited Friend" (mi/tul),
but it was originally "Kiaan" meaning "king"
Element: Hate
Alliance: Rebellion

Abilities wrote:Frenzy Mitul turns an opponents hatred on themselves, or their ally. This ability can only be used on targets who have hatred aimed at the user or the idea of the user. For example, Mitul can use this ability during battle when hatred is strongest if a pride member has hatred towards him or the rebellion. This ability is slightly passive, meaning it can take action if Mitul does not keep it in check. This can cause trouble for him, as seen in his battle against Latherus.
Blinding Rage When used, will give the target tunnel vision, or red vision, making it difficult for the target to aim properly or make logical moves. This ability can affect Mitul if he is in a great deal of pain or if he loses concentration on controlling his element in battle when his hatred and anger is especially high.
Berserk This is the ability that helped give Mitul his rank. Using his hatred to fuel his adrenaline, he becomes stronger and quicker and as a result, enabling him to take on stronger or larger quantities of opponents. He can hold this ability for a long time, however, the longer he uses it, the more tired he is afterwards. If used for too long, the lash-back could potentially kill him.
Personality wrote:Proud: While Mitul is no longer the snobby cub he once was, his arrogance shines through when it comes down to his favorite activity: fighting. He is very proud of his strong skills in battle and he never backs down at the chance to show them off. Carrying himself with a confident demeanor, he can appear intimidating to those who meet him.
Charismatic: He is certainly no outgoing social pickle, but he's not an introvert either. Mitul is fully capable of leading a conversation, as he's had a lot of experience holding one-sided conversations with the mute lion, Vox. Mitul can talk on and on when the conversation is about fighting or taking down the pride. Anyone there to listen to the compassion in his voice is sure to be inspired- unless they're a pride member or an enemy...
Keen: He is always aware of his surrounding, judging friends and enemies alike. He knows better than to trust all the other rebels, for some are not there for the same reasons as he. Mitul is always sure to be well-learned so he is never following anyone blinding. He also takes his arguments very seriously, always having information at paw so that he can support his ideas in arguments. He knows just the right way to get the information he wants without having to literally beat it out of them. There were many times as a cub where he'd tricked Sahib or some of the other cubs into doing what he wanted or taking the blame for him.
Combative: There is nothing that Mitul loves more than a good brawl. He often challenges the other rebels to duels, "to keep them on their toes" or so he says. He doesn't back down from a challenge either, opting to go into full out quarrels with anyone who is willing.
Compassionate: Mitul is very compassionate, taking the things he cares for to the next level. He can talk with someone for hours on end if he's interested in the topic, simply contemplating and throwing ideas around. His desire to make the pride pay is increased a tenth fold compared to the hate of some of the other rebels due to his element's influence on his mind. However, for those he cares about, he cares for greatly. Mitul will stop at nothing to make his loved ones happy and keep them safe, even if he may hurt them with his stubbornness and love to fight.
Stubborn: Once he's made up his mind, he isn't going to let it go until logic states he is wrong. He can argue for hours on end without changing sides, much to the dismay of whoever is trying to change his mind. Mutual is very set in his ways and it takes a lot for him to budge.
Facetious: Mitul's greatest friend in the darkest times, is his humor. During serious situation, he can't help but attempt to make light of the issue at hand with crude jokes and sarcasm. It's not that he is trying to be rude or distracting, for him it's just a natural way of coping.
Inquisitive: "Why" seems to be Mitul's favorite word. He enjoys questioning everything and is eager to learn something new, especially when it pertains to combat. Mitul is not a blind flower, but instead prides himself on knowing what he is fighting for.
Moody: He can go from happy to annoyed in a matter of seconds. His element is constantly keeping him on his toes, altering his mood whenever he isn't keeping it in check.
Empathetic: Despite his love to fight with others, Mitul cares greatly for what others have to say. He always takes others into consideration when speaking and making bold actions. Guilt would eat away at him if harm were to come to his friends either mentally or physically. As long as you aren't on his bed side, he makes a great friend, and therapist if you need one!
Sentimental: Mitul spends many hours pondering his past and reminiscing his friends. It is near impossible to tear him away from anything that he recieved in the past, including his equipment and his short hair.
History wrote:There was no foretelling the horrible path that lay ahead of Mitul- in fact, many who knew his family would have thought he would live a happy and privileged life. How wrong they were. Mitul was born in the pride to a family of three: his mother Madhavi who had the element of death, his father, Tanvir, who was cursed by his elemental control over hate, and his brother, Sahib, a young lion with the ability to control Light and who was adopted by Mitul's parents as a cub. Of course his name was not originally "Mitul", but was actually "Kiaan." His parents hoped that giving him such a powerful name would gain him respect and the expectation to be powerful within the pride. However, Mitul would never get the chance to fill the role of his name.

Mitul's parents absolutely adored him from the moment he was born. They gave him everything he wanted, from attention to training and everything above. Perhaps it was this spoiling of a cub that led him to grow so haughty as he grew older. However, this added attention to Sahib's new brother did not sit well with the adopted cub. He began to despise Mitul, especially when the younger cub began to grow arrogant and rude. While Mitul never intentionally rubbed the fact that he was favored in Sahib's face, there were moments where he'd try to boss Sahib around. Or when the two argued he would threaten to tell their parents, knowing fully well whose side they would take. Nonetheless, Sahib was no violent lion, nor did he have any ill-intention toward his foolish brother. So when tragedy struck, he decided to support his brother when no one else would.

Mitul's father fell ill, plagued by a disease brought on by the recent wars. A year later, he passed, leaving a 15 year old Miltul, a 162 year old Sahib, and a mother crippled with grief. Madhavi was particularly rattled by her mate's passing. Having the element of death, she was cursed with the constant vision of her mate. While some would think being able to see a deceased loved one would be a blessing, the incapability to speak to him drove Madhavi mad. Mitul was often there to witness his mother's bouts, watching as day after day she slowly lost her mind. Often times she would mistake him for his father, for he bore the same coat and mane as Tanvir. Because of this recognition, she would often turn into a sobbing mess when Mitul was around or she would act towards him with hatred, unable to bear the sight of something so close to her mate but so far. Mitul's element of hate only made her aggression toward him worse. His mother's new attitude toward Mitul was absolutely devastating to the young cub. He faced a drastic change in character, going from outgoing and visibly haughty to quiet and unsure of himself. Sahib saw this change in his brother and began to realize that things could not go on as they were. He hoped to ask the Pride Alpha for help, to ask him to find someone to take in Mitul, but the Alpha was too busy with the ongoing war to pay heed to a weak cub and a sole warrior. Their mother's behavior towards Mitul was only getting worse and worse, coming to the point where Sahib worried for Mitul's safety. The family had become so isolated from the rest of the pride, that there was no one there to take notice in the downfall of the family, nor anyone left for the survivors to turn to. With no other choice, Mitul's brother had to make a choice: leave the pride and raise Mitul on his own, or remain in the pride and risk their mother's eventual wrath. Whether it was Sahib's pride, his good will, or his fear for his adoptive sibling, or something else- compelled him to give up everything for his brother and enter the Unknown lands.

The two brothers left on a rather warm night. They had snuck out of the caverns when Sahib came to fetch Mitul once their mother had left to visit Tanvir's grave. Mitul felt bad for deceiving his mother so, but despite his love for his mother, he knew that she was no longer the loving and wise lioness that he had been raised by. The two had crept silently into the darkness, the stars the only light to illuminate their path. They thought they would escape easily, but fate had never been kind to Mitul. From out of nowhere came Madhavi. For a moment she appeared normal, approaching the duo with a concerned look on her face as she peered at them, trying to figure out their identities. "What are you to doing out here?" she questioned. "The dead are particularly active tonight... My dear Tanvir walks with me. He won't talk to me though..." she took a step forward and her eyes locked onto Mitul. "Talk to me!" She was insane, Tanvir's soul had already been given to the Lake of Eternity.
Mitul backed away, tail tucked between his legs and ears pressed firmly against his head. What was he supposed to do? She thought that he was his father! Where did she even come from? When Mitul gave no response, Madhavi stepped closer, sniffing the air as she did so. "You!" she snarled, her pupils dilating. Mitul took one more step, two, and then he was running, his older brother nudging him to move faster. But he was not fast enough. In one leap, Madhavi was on top of Mitul. Her weight caused them to roll into a rock, stunning the two of them. Mitul was able to free himself, but Madhavi was not done yet. She grabbed onto his tail with two paws, digging her claws into his flesh. The skin tore more as Mitul struggled.
"You can't leave me again!" Madhavi yowled. Suddenly, the weight tugging on Mitul's tail vanished as Sahib barreled into the crazed lioness.
""Run, Kiaan! Run!" And so Mitul did as he was told. And ran.

He didn't look back until he was at least two miles away from the confrontation. How he had made it that far, he did not know. He didn't know what happened to Sahib, or if his mother still pursued him. What he did know was that he was beyond exhausted and before he could get his bearing, he had collapsed to the ground as the world fell away beneath him. Dreams of shattered light and a weeping lioness tortured his slumber...

When Sahib awoke the next day, he was not where he remembered he had fallen asleep. Instead, he found himself in a cave. His surroundings were strange, decorated with taxon pelts and caffer hide along the wall. The smell of tanned leather and fire was thick in the air, causing the young cub to gag at the stench and squint his eyes against the sting of smoke. When Mitul took a look around, he inevitably made eye contact with large sturdy lion who had been inspecting something metallic that he been crafting using one of his elements. The lion had immediately stopped what he was doing and without a word, walked towards the frightened and confused cub. Mitul had not known what to make of the ginormous being before him, but he didn't have the courage to move, let alone speak. The beast of a lion simply sat there, looking at him with expectant amber eyes. This went on for a few moments, giving Mitul enough time to take in every detail; soot covered his coat, blending into the naturally black hairs. Some of the rust-colored stripes bled through, although most of the fine hairs were covered completely by black near the paws. He had his obsidian hair cropped short with the ends smoldering like little embers. however, the most prominent feature of the lion was before his silence. The lack of noise was interrupted by voices approaching the cave. five rather odd looking lions entered the clearing. They were all young, with three being female and the other two were male. Each had a red symbol painted somewhere on their body. They would later tell him that each symbol was personal to the individuals who bore the mark, and that they had earned them when they had become full members of their squadron that had been stationed in the cave that they were currently in. The beastly lion who smelled of smoke had one too: right on the top of his snout just before his nose was some sort of u shape with two dots in the middle. When they saw Mitul was awake, and having a rather awkward stare down with the soot-covered lion, they made haste to introduce themselves. The three females were Vin, Faerin, and Amell, while the two males were Galu and 'Delirious'. They introduced the large male that Mitul met first as Vox, stating that he was mute after a prison guard had cut out his tongue for attempting to escape. They didn't elaborate, but there was no need for Mitul was too naive to question them any further. When they asked Mitul for his name, he would not respond with even a noise. He would simply stare at them with his large orange eyes. So, the lions left him alone for about four days. During those days, Mitul kept to himself and cried, at last allowing himself to grieve for his dead father, his broken mother, and his brother, who he knew to be so close and yet so far. On the last day of solitude, he promised himself that he would stop crying over what happened back in the pride. A fine resolve built itself in his mind, ushering him to become stronger so that he would survive. Surviving was all he had left anyways. Of course, that idea was something that he had to work towards... as he found out the days following up after he opened up to the group.

His first words to the new lions was him telling them that "I don't need your help. My brother will come for me." Mitul had always been a very proud cub, and he wasn't ready to face the fact that he was stuck there with the small group. The group told him that they had found him within pride lands when Amell and Galu saw him after chasing a taxon into the pride lands. At they time, they believed that Mitul was some abandoned cub because of how far away he was from the caverns in which the pride kept their young ones. While Mitul remembered enough to know that that was not the case, he never found it in himself to tell them otherwise.
Because of the lack of information and Mitul's protests towards being their 'friend', they called him "Mitul," which, according to Vox, meant "limited friend," which he had quietly scraped the name into the stone floor once he tired of hearing his comrades continuously asking the cub for his name. Mitul didn't disagree with the new nickname, so "Mitul" stuck.

After their initial introduction, Mitul began to become comfortable with the group. He didn't like Vin much, and Vox was his favorite even though he was sure that the monstrous lion absolutely hated him. However, one day, young Mitul, eyes teary, asked Vox why he disliked him so much. For the first time ever, Mitul witnessed what looked like surprise and then amusement cross Vox's face. Galu, who was nearby, answered for him, saying that it was because they both had the element of hate that naturally they could never get along with each other. He had always thought that the lion was a metal elemental, but it seemed that Vox had more power than he realized. Mitul gave the obvious response, and asked "why," to which Galu only shrugged, responding that it was the way of life. Despite them theoretically being unable to stand each other, Mitul began to enjoy the tension between himself and Vox. As he grew older, he found himself hanging out around Vox and picking up on the lion's odd habits and his hidden language. Despite having no speech, Vox was very vocal with his movements and grunts. He became somewhat of an assistant to the blacksmith, grabbing the necessary materials when they were needed. He even "helped" Vox make a gold nose ring, which Vox let him keep for his efforts even though it was one size too big for his small nose. Delirious, nicknamed so after his very loose, humorous, and almost lucid character, often hung around in the cave so as to keep the air clear of smoke using his air element. He was a good source of information or the curious cub because of his laid-back nature. He explained why the group was there in the cave, and what they were hoping to accomplish. He told him of how a few weeks ago, there used to be many many lions living within their cave- a few dozen at the least. He said they were a rebellion troop, preparing to return home after a successful raid. Mitul had chimed in, wondering aloud "but aren't the rebels evil?" to which Delirious quickly respondedwith a resounding "no!" and even Vox made a grunt to refute the statement. Just days before their departure, the pride had found the camp and launched an attack. All but the six of them were killed, leaving the small group to gather whatever was left and try to get back home. "We're too scared though," Delirious had said, "the pride could be waiting for us out there. We need armor, which is why we have Vox doing what he does. Even then, who knows how much longer the rebellion will last..." Mitul didn't want to believe that his home was capable of such murder, but he was just a cub, and he had yet to witness that such treacheries were all too common in his day and age.

As years passed, the group began to notice that Mitul's element was beginning to grow out of control. The grey spotted cub had never had the chance to complete his training, and his element of hate was already difficult to control even if he had full training. And as Mitul grew older, he began to realize more and more about his past and learn about the lives of his newfound friends, building a dark distaste for what used to be his life. Vox, without Mitul asking him to, began to mentor him and teach him to contain the hate growing inside of him. He also began training him to fight, even though Mitul was far too young by the pride's standards. Mitul learned to put his anger and hatred into his attacks, making him a rather quick and unhesitant student. Fighting quickly became Mitul's way of life, often dedicating many hours to sparring with the older blacksmith. He learned more humility than he probably needed after being swatted time after time by Vox's mountain paws. While he sill carried himself with a cocky swagger, he would no longer try to boss the others around or shove his natural talents in their face.

For years, this was the way Mitul's life was. The group had long ago finished preparing to leave the cave and return home, but instead the found themselves storing away their equipment for when Mitul would reach his final growth. When that day came, they rewarded him with a symbol of his own:

Vox gifted him a leather arm band and a taxon hair tail brace, which he claimed to have made him himself, even though Delirious joked that he probably got it off of one of their dead comrades. No one but he and Mitul found it funny... Vox offered to cut his hair, seeing as he couldn't hang around with Vox near fire and melted metal with such long hair. Mitul was quick to put his new pieces of equipment to the test, training with Vox and dueling with Vin, Amell, and more often times, Galu. Their celebration was short-lived, as the group was eager to return to the rebellion. They had spent many years away from the fight, one century too many. Once Vox had declared Mitul fit to have their backs in battle, they made their escape.

But bad luck was always at Mitul's heels.

A scout from the pride witnessed them exiting the cave, and returned with reinforcements.

In a split second, the world had turned upside down for Mitul. He found himself in the midst of a battle, a battle that threatened the lives of the lions that had raised him and that he had learned to call his friends. Maybe even the only friends he'd ever had. He fought valiantly, using his large frame to bat enemies away and snapping his jaws at anyone who got too close. No matter what, it was no use. He watched as Faerin was caught, and then Vin, then Galu, Amell, Delirious, and finally, Vox. Somehow, he had made it to the edge of the clearing. All he had to do, was run. And he did, but this time, he had no intention of abandoning those he considered family. He was not the weak cub he once was. He would free his friends. He only needed one thing- the help of the rebellion.

Just one week later, he was able to come in contact with one of the rebel's recruiters. They rebels were suspicious of him at first, even more so when he told them that he had "met some rebel warriors, lived with them in fact." However, with the amount of hatred he exuded when he spoke of the pride and a bit of persuasion from his element, he was able to convince them he was on their side, he was able to join the Rebellion. He would go on to prove himself to his new allies, portraying himself as a powerful and capable warrior. While it is not an official rank, others had taken to calling him "a berserker" because of his ability to take on multiple enemies at the same time due to his sheer size and strength. He took to the front lines, helping to take down the Pride's tanks so that the rebels could reach the fighters and other warrior classes. When the rebels had to retreat, he was tasked with staying back and keeping the pursuing pride warriors at bay so that they could escape. His ability to harness hatred was especially useful, for he could cloud the minds of pride members and cause confusion among large and small groups. When focused enough, he can force some individuals to turn on each other. He quickly gained status in the rebellion for his feats and what some saw as "heroic acts."
Despite his new life in the rebellion, he would never forgot why he joined. Bearing the marks of his missing family, he set his mind towards his next goals; destroy the pride, and free the ones he loves.
Short Story wrote:
Welcome to the Rebellion, "Friend"

They're all looking at me. Judging glares burned holes in the back of my head. They were trying to get a feel for me, the stranger who had come from nowhere. No one knew me. Not the ex-nomads, nor the ones who came from the pride, and certainly not those who grew up in the rebellion.
I walked on with my eyes ahead and ears forward. Who's going to challenge me? I wondered. Definitely not that one... he's got the strength, but he he's got that coward look to him. Delirious would call him a- I fumbled in my steps. Delirious was gone. The others seemed to catch onto my sudden change in mood, the braver ones inching closer and closer to me. Deciding to put an end to the suspense, I stopped where I stood and called out to the gathering of lions. "What are you gawking at?" I was sure to lace my voice with challenge and I slowly turned in a circle, meeting the gaze of those paying attention. The crowd grumbled before they began to disperse, most continuing to cast sly glances my way when they thought I wasn't looking. No one? I thought, surprised that no one was angered by my bold proclamation. Lashing my tail in annoyance at my failure to provoke them, I began heading towards my assigned den area. It didn't take long before I felt someone trailing me, and I was not in the mood to play games. Turning around and keeping my expression neutral, I faced my challenger. A large lion strode up to me. He was at least a head taller and had a tan coat covered in scars. The most daunting part about him was his two large saber teeth. It didn't take much of a guess to figure out he was a bully. He probably thinks I'll be an easy win. I nearly shook in excitement at the thought of his embarrassment when I beat him.
"Welcome to the Rebellion," purred the challenger, "I am Latherus. I give you my warmest greetings."
Then he leapt at me. How dishonorable! I went to dodge, but his attack was too sudden for me to react. Red shrouded my vision and my face felt like it was being ripped off. A shriek escaped my lips as I quickly leapt away from his grasp. There was a disturbed silence from the crowd, as if even they had not expected such extreme violence. I kept my eyes closed so I wasn't rendered blind from the heavy blood dripping down my face. That would be a pretty lame end to my story.
Bah dum bah dum bah dum. He was charging me! With no other option, I let him ram into me, the weight of the hit sending us rolling until we came to a stop. He landed on top of me, knocking away my breath. I could feel my element working against me, clouding Latherus' mind with hate and making him all the more aggressive. He longed towards my chest, he teeth snapping at the skin near where my heart was located. With a wild kick of my legs, I was able to stumble him and push him away, although he tore my flesh as I did so. I had to fight to catch my breath before even thinking about rolling onto my feet.
"And I am Mitul," pant, pant, "Here's my- pant "greeting." Bearing my fangs at the brutal lion, I used the last of my energy to push my hatred further onto him, this time targeting his hatred towards himself. The effect was immediate. He began clawing at his face and biting his own forelegs. Blood began to appear on his fur, reddening the once light colored tan. I stumble over to his writhing form and take my time to raise my tail as if I were about to perform the killing blow. Instead, I swing my tail sideways, the side of the spikes crashing into Latherus' mouth and sending him reeling. His two saber teeth went flying, bouncing across the stone with the quietest of clanks. Then, angling my spikes back at him, I released my hold on his mind.
Latherus sat there for a moment, stunned into silence. He seemed shocked about the events that transpired. I had let my element get the best of me and the both of us paid for it. Neither of us spoke, and the crowd didn't dare to whisper. Without a word, I left, collecting the two saber teeth as I went. No one dared cross my path. Yet as I made my ways towards the healing area with my head held high, I couldn't help wondering if I put up a good enough show.
I stumbled into the den, just about collapsing from the pain. My thoughts hurt more than the gashes in my face or my chest, however. Would Vox be ashamed of me for what I did? I didn't want to think about it, but his voice kept nagging at the back of my mind. The sound of someone approaching snapped me out of my thoughts and caused my head to snap up.
"You just arrived here the other day and you're already getting into fights! Oh, you'll fit in alright..."
Relationships wrote:
Latherus Ever since Mitul joined the rebellion, the two have been at each others throats. Mitul's first victory over him during the hazing left him resentful and filled with the need to avenge his honor. There are multiple times in which the two have saved each others lives, though neither are quite sure about the other's motives.

Vox Vox just about raised Mitul. He was the one to teach him manners, how to fight, and even what metals to use for armor or jewelry. Because they both have the element of hate, though Vox can also control metal, the two were theoretically supposed to be unable to get along. However, the two had grew only closer and Mitul found himself enjoying the slight but constant tension between them. While the two have never held a proper conversation, seeing as Vox is mute, Vox loves listening to Mitul's one sided conversations. The two had developed a sort of silent communication before Vox was captured, and the other members of their small group could never seem to figure out what they were saying. Mitul sees Vox as some role-model, constantly striving to be like the beastly black lion and wondering if he is making him proud.

Delirious Delirious is always able to bring out the wild in him. When together, the two were always up to mischief, annoying the others and making crude jokes. Mitul was always prying information out of Delirious, from what happened in each lion's past to what was currently going on in the world.

Vin Mitul saw Vin as some sort of annoying sister. The two were constantly bickering due to their stubborn personalities and opposing views. Whenever Mitul got in trouble as a cub, he would try to blame her. Key word "try."

Faerin Faerin was somewhat of a mother figure to Mitul, though she was very different form his biological mother, Madhavi. She and Vox were the one to calm him down whenever he was upset or when he lost control of his element. When Mitul was younger, he used to have terrible nightmares, about what, she did not know. To put him back to sleep, she would sing a song for him about cub who hunted a butterfly. Mitul seemed to find the song soothing, and he still hums the tune from time to time when he thinks no one is listening.

Galu Galu was Mitul's go-to when he needed advice or another sparring partner. Whenever Mitul and Delirious were caught being up to no good, he would turn a blind eye. Mitul reminded Galu of a brother he had, one who he had not seen since his squadron had been dispatched. With that said, Galu was overly eager when it came to bruising Mitul's ego as he had a sharp tongue that seemed to be made for the sole purpose of mocking him.

Amell Amell was the oldest lion in the group, and she had plenty of stories to tell. When he wasn't off with Delirious or at the forge with Vox, Mitul would listen to all of her adventures. Amell loved to tell him her stories, and they would often debate the events for hours on end. Amell was also responsible for teaching him the history of the lions, even touching upon the pride's past since she had been born there.
Description/meaning of accessories, mane and scars: wrote:Scars and Hair
Claw-marks on Head and Tear Behind Left Shoulder
When Mitul first joined the rebellion, he was hazed by the warriors looking to prove themselves by his peer. It was in this time that he met Latherus who would become his rival. Latherus and he faced off, resulting in Latherus gouging Mitul's face and tearing a hole in his chest when he attempted to rip his heart out while under the influence of Mitul's uncontrolled element. Mitul was able to win the fight and subdue the saber-toothed lion, but not without paying a great price.

Long Claw-Mark on Butt + Claw Marks on Back Left Leg
It was during a battle between the rebels and the pride that it happened. Mitul had been doing his job, helping to cloud the minds of the pride ranks with blind hatred and using his raw power to tear down and push aside the enemy tanks. It was difficult for him to cloud the minds of the enemy, and not his comrades as well- especially as the use of his element caused his own hatred to flare up in the heat of battle. His element became too much for him, and he found himself in a blind rage. He charged into the ranks of the pride and strayed further and further from the other rebels. Soon enough there were more pride members than rebels in the area, making him severely outnumbered. A few pride members noticed the strange and angry lion in their midst, and launched an attack on him. Before Mitul could react- not that he could while filled with such mind-consuming hatred, a lioness had left on his back, tearing into his rear and left leg and dragging him to the ground. Ironically enough, Mitul was saved by his rival, Latherus, who had followed him and was able to fight off the attackers enough for some of the others to get him to safety. To this day, Mitul does not understand why Latherus chose to help him, though some of his friends spectate that he was trying to show him that he was the better warrior. Mitul finds that harder to believe, instead favoring the idea that Latherus would be more likely to let his competition die.

Flecked Scars on Butt
At the end of a small clash, Mitul had to stay back and help block the pride lions pursuing the fleeing rebels. An ice elemental was able to break past the hatred that Mitul was pushing on them and flung sharp icicle-like projectiles, hitting Mitul on his left side and efficiently distracting him. The wounds were deep, and Mitul was forced to give up his position and leave with his comrades. Due to the rebels being very dispersed after their retreat, it took him a while to get treatment. In the time that his wounds were uncared for, they developed an infection which took him two months to recover from. The flecked scars are a reminder to him that while he can take on many enemies, not even he can't defeat a disease.

Claw Marks on Tail
His tail was shredded by his own mother, Madhavi, after she had gone insane due to the loss of her mate and the strain of her element. He and his brother had been attempting to escape the Pride Lands and Madhavi, when she seemingly came out of nowhere and attempted to stop them from leaving. To this day, Mitul still has nightmares about the crazed look in her eyes as sank her claws into his flesh.

Short Hair Vox cut Mitul's hair short on his 150th birthday in celebration of transforming into his adult form. Having short hair was useful for Mitul, especially since he was constantly hanging around Vox who was always near fire. Although fire wasn't needed for Vox to use his metal element, it made doing so easier and quicker seeing as it softened the metal. Even after his makeshift family is captured, he keeps his hair cut short because he prefers having it out of his face during combat and it gave opponents something less to hold him by. He also kept it because it reminds him of Vox, who had the same haircut.

Apparel
Gold Nose Ring Mitul's gold nose ring was the first thing that he ever "helped" Vox craft. Of course, Mitul didn't actually do anything to help, but it was the thought that counted. He couldn't wear the nose ring until he had matured into his final growth due to it having been twice the size of his snout when he was a cub. Attackers often try to grab him by the ring, but it's something worth risking for the sake of a fond memory.

Tooth and Leather Taxon Hair Tail Brace + Tooth and Leather Arm Band The leather taxon hair tail brace and the leather arm band were both crafted by Vox, who gave them to Mitul on his 150th birthday when he finally transformed into his adult form. They are by far the favorite things he owns, and he cherishes them to the point that it is scary. The teeth weren't added to the leather until much later when he had joined the rebels. Being a newbie- and a rather odd looking one at that, many of the other warriors wanted to challenge him to see whether or not he was a threat to their status. The one who stepped up, however, was a very savage looking lioness named Leona. Her personality matched her appearance, as she attempted to shred his face without care for her own safety. In the end, he won and claimed her two canines as a trophy and a symbol of his accomplishment. The night of the battle, he added a tooth to the leather arm band and the tail brace. He thought that it would be enough to ward away the rest of the warriors from challenging him, but he was wrong. Three days later, he met his rival: a lion larger than himself with large sabertooth teeth, an ice elemental who went by the name of Latherus. Mitul was able to win by clouding Latherus' mind, but not after being mutilated. Similar to last time, he claimed three of his opponents teeth, two being the sabers or the canines and the last one being a random sharp tooth. He added two of them to his arm band, one of the canines and the random tooth he had collected. The last canine was turned into a pendant.

Bone Ear Piercing The rebels aren't exactly known for their caring nature, but Mitul's friends enjoyed a good laugh. Mitul's bone ear piercing was the result of a rather crude prank pulled by a few rebels when they tried to "make him look tougher" by stabbing a bone needle through his ear while he was asleep. Mitul woke up to the pain and was not at all happy, bringing him to give a few lions a thrashing. He didn't want to walk around with a random hole in his ear, and although he won't admit it, he rather likes the earring. So, the piercing stuck with him.

String Tooth Pendant The tooth in the pendant was won in Mitul's fight against Latherus. It was the third tooth he took form the lion, one of the lion's sabers. Latherus still loathes Mitul for taking his teeth, despite Mitul having saved him on multiple occasions. The two have been rivals ever since their brawl back when Mitul was a new member, and the teeth in Mitul's pendant as well as the arm band are a reminder of that.

String Tooth Tail Pendant Mitul... isn't really sure where his string tooth tail pendant came from. The pendant appeared in the entrance of his den one day and he has no idea who left it there. Some of his friends in the rebellion like to tease him about having a "secret admirer," although according to Mitul, whoever the admirer is must be out of their mind.

Red Paint The red paint decorating his body were symbols that each belonged to individuals of the group that raised Mitul. The symbols were a way of acknowledgment among members of the squadron that the group belonged to before it was destroyed, with each lion bearing their own unique mark with a special meaning to it. When the group was captured, Mitul painted the symbols on himself in red paint as a reminder of his lost family and his mission to someday save them.

A big thank you to Keen for making the page dividers for me and for giving me support as I fought against time to get this form in <3
Headshot is by me! Whoever wins may keep the headshot, but not the page dividers.
Last edited by CCrow on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 223 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:41 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Basic Information

User] Vraska the Unseen
      Element] Hate
      Name] Tibalt
      Nicknames] Tib, Pest, Bolt
      Rank] Rebellion Brawler/tank
      Gender] Male
      Sexuality] Straight
      Age] 350
      ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A lion with the gift of hate can; Manipulate the strong, aggressive emotions in the room, escalate tension, affect judgement and thought.

The unique part about a lion with the element of hate is that the element itself also affects the user. They have a hard time controlling their element and unintentionally cause chaos where they go. Often known to be angry and irritable, it seems Hate controls them more than they control it.

Abilities]
      Overpowering hate- The mere presence of Tibalt seems to make others very angry

Red- Tibalt can cause one to judge others harsher or completely different than they normally would

Tense- Tibalt can make any situation he pleases tense, causing frustration or fights at times

Blind rage- This ability is used in battle, causing any lion within two miles of him to go into a blind, violent rage. It leaves Tib weak and near comatose for a few days while he recharges.

Personality

Hot-headed]
      - Stubborn, will fight for his beliefs and what he wants
      Tibalt doesn’t waver from his beliefs easily or without convincing. Trying to get him to do something he doesn’t want to may take some persuasion or bribery. His ideas and what he thinks is right are often what he’ll believe in unless proven wrong.

Spiteful] - having malicious intent
      Thoughts of evil are commonplace in his mind. He’s not afraid to speak his mind or perform actions even if it is offensive or harmful to those around him. Specifically, he doesn’t care about the well-being of others

Close-Knit] - Has few friends he’s truly loyal to
      Tibalt has few friends, and those that he does have are family to him. As for the rest of the world, hate is the only thing that Tibalt has for them.

Sarcastic ]- Witty remarks and quick refutes
      Sarcasm comes naturally when you hate everything and everyone that breathes. Witty and fast responses often occur with Tibalt, and most conversations will have a hint or more of sarcasm.

Persuasive] - Can easily manipulate others
      From a young age, Tibalt would manipulate those around him to help himself. He could sell dung to a hunter if he truly wanted to. His quick wits have helped drastically with this.

Strategic]
      - Likes to plan ahead
      Although very stubborn, Tibalt prefers to plan out his choices instead of just being compulsive. He weighs his options and makes sure he is ready to go before attempting to try something out.

Psychoticism] - a personality pattern typified by aggressiveness and interpersonal hostility.
      Tibalt's element makes him extremely aggressive and hostile, simple as that. He tends to lash out and often goes into a 'blind rage' of sorts when simply sitting there and having a nice conversation.

Adaptable] - Can adapt to nearly any situation
      This lion can adapt rather quickly to nearly any situation he's thrown in. A prime example of this would be his sudden blindness, he walks around and acts as a normal lion would. Most don't believe he is blind at first.

Challenging] - Doesn't like being talked down to or walked upon, will challenge authority
      Bolt absolutely hates authority figures, simple as that. He dislikes them talking down to him and will challenge them to stand up for what he believes should be the way things are

Firm] - Stands true in what he says, never backs away from his word
      Tibalt is one of those types to stay in one place and not back off of what he says. He's kind of like a large rock, pointy and annoying while very hard to move.

Honorable] - Even if he hates everything and everyone, he knows when to honor those around him
      Tibalt knows strength and the like when he sees it, he will respect and honor it even if he hates everything.

Loyal] - Stays true to the sides he picks
      Bolt is one of those lions that, even when forced to pick a side, he stays loyal to it until something happens to either cause him to waver or he is removed from the side he stands on.

History

Tibalt was born in the unknown lands, just on the outskirts of them where the Taxon were plentiful. His family was simple, living only for themselves and the few lions that chose to stay with them when they were found. His parents, even if his mother was a mixture of a hate and love elemental, were the best he could have ever asked for. His father was a hulking brute with ice and life for elements, nearly snow white with the most beautiful accents of orange and gray one could imagine, where Tib gets his pelt coloration from. From what he remembers from his mother, she was a vibrant red with accents of black and white and the brightest orange eyes his brother and father had ever seen. The entire family, despite Tibalt's element worming into their cores, was happy. The family lived like this for many years, hunting Taxon to feed themselves and welcoming nomads into their group until they welcomed the wrong nomad.

The nomad turned out to be a rebel by the name of Savos, and lead a team of rebels to attack the family of six. They didn't stand a chance, his family was slaughtered save for himself and his brother, who saved him and ran. They hid in a cave, close to the mountain ranges of the pride yet still out of bounds. They lived happily, even if they were constantly looking over their shoulders, until the day of his brother's death. It was a sad day when Fault walked into the lake, pretty much ripping Bolt's heart from his chest. Even through the sorrow, he marched on and kept his head high. He had to, Fault would never allow him to mope around as a puddle of hate and sorrow. Bolt wandered alone for many years until his first encounter with Aerona and the rebellion since the attack that left his family dead. They forced him into the rebellion where he now resides in a hateful, angry mess. Tibalt hates the rebellion, hates the fact that he is now blind, and overall hates everything. He will never see himself as a high standing and respectable lion now that Aerona and the rebellion has dragged him through the mud.

Relationships

Aerona- Rebel Princess- Boss/Enemy- Owned By; Charboo
      Bolt first met this thorny lioness when she managed to pull him off of one of her men. He was in a blind rage, unable to stop himself until pinned down and forced to lay on his back by the very earth that once was beneath his paws. She interrogated him, belittled him, and eventually weaseled what element he possessed from him. Aerona forced him back to the rebellion's camp, where he stayed guarded by two fairly large lions until he was strong enough to fight for a position among the weaker lions. Tibalt disliked this, and challenged the heiress against her word. This is where he earned his facial scars, from a lion he detests but is forced to follow loyally lest he face his ultimate demise. Aerona is one of the few lions to ever frighten Tibalt, and she does this exceedingly well.

Domani- Rebellion's Healer- Enemy
      Oh how Tibalt hates this bright lion. His sass and condescending nature really make his blood boil. After his fight with Aerona he was dragged to Domani as a bleeding and nearly dead mess, missing an eye and wishing his end. The idiot saved him, a now blind and nearly useless lion forced into servitude. Tibalt will never forgive Domani for pulling him from the cool waters of death, and wishes nothing but ill tidings on someone who only wished to help a fellow lion. Despite the fact that Ani tried to save Tibalt's mangled eyes, his hatred for the psychedelic lion grows more by the day.

Duṣṭumi- Mercenary- Frenemy
      By the cosmos is this little thing a pest! First she beats him in a brawl then she follows him to pester him! Tibalt despises Dust's constant questioning and cute nature, but he supposes everyone needs company every so often, and what more can a cub do but question? She does smell odd, and leaves for weeks on end before showing up again to seemingly catch up on the latest gossip and news. Dust is a pest, but she isn't so bad.

Accessories]
      Tail wrap covers a particularly nasty scar
      Tibalt was very young when he lost his family to a rebel attack, his mother, father, and sister were taken from him. In the attack Bolt's brother, who was much older, managed to pry a rebel off of his tail. From what he was told the rebel was swinging around like a piece of meat, and it nearly left him tailless. Luckily his brother held the element of life, and managed to save his tail at the cost of a very nasty scar. As the years went on, his brother aged and became frail despite the power of life at his paws. Before he walked into the lake, he gave Tibalt a thick Taxon leather bracer with one of their sister's teeth in it. Over time the bracer became worn, and Bolt turned it into a tail wrap to hide the ugly scar he is marred with. To him this symbolizes family and trust.

Arm wrap holds the teeth of two lions he held dear, he was forced to kill them
      During the first fifty years Tibalt resided in the rebellion, he became particularly close to a pair of lions named Passato and Futuro. Pass was a huge beast of a thing, pitch black with a small set of saber fangs and a pair of the fiercest blue eyes Bolt had ever seen, where as Uro was the exact opposite; small and lean with a pelt nearly the same color as amber and eyes such a deep green that the grass couldn't compare. The pair were brother and sister, never separated and always seeming to have kind words for the blind lion with orange eyes. Bolt found himself falling for Uro, and once the leaders picked up on this well... He was forced into the ring with them both and given a choice; kill them or die himself. Tibalt, the coward, chose to live. He fashioned his arm band from taxon leather, metal from Dust, a broken saber from Pass, and a small tooth from Uro. It symbolizes, in his eyes, weakness and cowardice. Little does Bolt know, Domani saved them by bringing the bodies to Ban. They now wander the unknown lands, alive and well.

Necklace is a tooth knocked out in a life or death brawl, his own tooth, reminds him to always have strength
      The rebels enjoy taunting the blind lion, calling him useless despite the many times he has proven himself in battle. One such time was when a lion by the name of Savos mocked his inability to defend the only lions that would ever befriend him. This pushed Bolt over the edge, and he wound up challenging the lion to a death match. They fought, and fought hard, but Savos managed to knock a tooth from Tibalt's mouth and set him over the edge. After this the little dark purple lion was knocked out cold but not killed, and Tibalt had taken his own tooth and some sinew to fashion them into a necklace. He now wears this, and even painted it, to symbolize strength and one of the many times he lost himself.

tail strings with tooth belong to a fallen cub he encountered after a battle, symbolizes the death of innocence
      The battle had been harsh, the day long, and Tibalt was tired. Naturally he was the last one back to camp, his paws heavy and dragging across the mushy ground that served as the battlefield from that day. Normally the fleshy lumps he nearly fell over were taller and rounder than this one. This one was... a cub? It must be one of the many young the rebellion used to lure the pride out. This hurt poor Bolt, who sat with the cub's lifeless body until it cooled. Despite his sorrow, he knew something in the world died with the war; innocence. With a heavy sigh, Tib removed one of the teeth from the cub's mouth and took it back to his little den to make a tail wrap from sinew and small, metal pearls given to him by Dust. He wears this to remind him that the innocence in this world is gone and may never come back.

Nose ring is a threat from Aerona, should he ever betray the rebellion she will rip it out along with any flesh it is hooked to
      Aerona dragged Tibalt from the healer's den the day he woke up from their battle. She pinned his still weak frame to the ground and drove the hot metal into his nose and pierced it. She then loudly proclaimed, for the entire rebel army to hear, that he was now a part of their ranks and would serve as a tank. and brawler due to his ability to survive her attack. It was only after this that the thorny heiress leaned with her muzzle close to his ear, whispering to him that the day he turned tail and tried to leave, that she would rip the ring from his face and take both it and whatever it is hooked too with her. Little does he know this is made from the special metal Dust brings to the camps and Aerona uses this to keep track of him when Dust is in the camp. This ring serves as his reminder that he is a slave to the rebellion.

Earring driven into his ear the day he was forced to join the rebellion
      The day Tibalt was dragged into the rebellion's camp he was sat in the arena with the rest of the new recruits. As they displayed their elements and powers he was shoved forward by the earth elemental who pinned him to the ground with Aerona's patrol. When asked what his element was he was unable to provide an example but for the sudden feeling of rage the questioning lioness had wash over her. That was the moment he knew she was up to no good, a shard of sharp bone being presented to her smirking form. After this, it was driven into his ear to mark him as special. Tibalt later learned that this was to mark him as a lion with a rare element, and thus help him to stand out. Bolt hates it, and would remove it if he could. Unfortunately his ear healed around the bone, and it's stuck there until he walks into the lake.

Mane cut short to humiliate him
      The same day he received his nose ring Aerona called forth an earth elemental. This elemental tied him to the ground with vines and presented the princess with a sharpened rock, which she used to slice his mane off. His normally lush, spiked mane is now short and ragged. He was later told that this is to humiliate him, drive females away from the male with the puny mane. Despite this, Bolt appreciates this, the annual shavings of his mane. It allows him to remain cooler than normal, and gives enemies less to grab hold of in battle. Don't let this fool you, Bolt wishes he was allowed to grow his mane out once more, maybe one day he will be, but that won't be for a long time.

War paint meant to help him stick out from pelts in battle, in case he is needed to fuel the rebel's hatred
      The bright red of the paint splashed onto Bolt's otherwise dull coat resembles fresh blood. Tib hates this, it causes him to stand out starkly against the dull coats of the rebels. Depending on the situation it is used to keep tabs on him in battle to pull him away so he can concentrate on fueling the rage of the rebels around him. Other times it is simply to track his progress on the field. Any rebel scout would be able to spot him easily if he were to go down, and scoop him up to bring him to the healers. Bolt is simply too valuable for the rebellion to loose, being only the second living hate elemental.

Scars]
      Face: Aerona- Explained below
      Butt: Nissa
      The battle was long and hard, taking its toll on everyone. One of the few deeply wounded was, of course, Tibalt. From what he was told a lioness for the pride by the name of Nissa sprang on his back side. She viciously ripped at his hind quarters, leaving three long claw marks on one side coupled by a rather large chunk missing from his opposite hip. From what Tib remembers another lion jumped on her with a furious roar, sending her crashing down the hill they fought atop. After this Tib was scooped into the air and dumped at the side of a very upset Domani. He was healed, leaving minor scarring, and sent back out into the fray.
      Tail: Rebel attack as a cub
      The day was absolutely perfect, warm and sunny with just the faintest hint of cold. The family was all gathered around a roaring fire, built by a wandering fire elemental by the name of Nuk. He was a kind lion, always smiling and joking with Tib's older sister when he came around. Nuk was almost part of the family, and would have been if Savos hadn't lead the group if ten rebels to capture the family. It was awful, the initial attack, a few earth elementals blocked them in with walls of dirt, Savos standing proudly between the to. "Okay, here's the deal, you can all either come quietly and join us, or be cut down like every other that refuses." The family, of course, chose to fight. The battle was awful, cutting his mother down first before she could fuel any sort of rage for the seven of them. Nuk managed to burn a hole in the earth, yelling for the young ones to run before he too was silenced. Tibalt listened, turning tail to run for the hole before he was grabbed forcefully and by his tail and swung around, yowling loudly and full of fear. His brother, Fault, managed to get him free at the sacrifice of some of the flesh along the tail he was being swung by. The two managed to escape afterwards, running far and hiding in a set of mountains for the remainder of Fault's days.

Small ones: Various brawls
      Bolt is forced to brawl out his points and grievances, violence being the thing that fuels him. Not many manage to land blows to him, being absolutely blinded by their own fury as they fight. Those that do manage to strike the intimidating blind lion only leave small wounds, but they are deep. He never seeks the healers out for these, letting them heal on their own and causing them to scar over.

Fight with Aerona]- Caused his facial scars

The rebels sat, tensed, sweaty, and ready for more around the makeshift arena. The air, filled with the scent of blood mixed in with singed fur, held heavy around the group. All of them seemed to be in a trance as they watched two of their lower ranking lions brawl it out, with the victor, a huge black male, ranking up. Bolt would be there soon, he could sense it. The tremble in his fur seemed to spread like a fire and the rage in his eyes never died, earning him his nickname among his unwanted hosts. Bolt was known as 'Pest' due to that hate that always boiled in his belly and wormed its way into the others surrounding him only to twist their reality into something angry, hellish. "Move up, maggot, your turn in the ring." The voice beside Tibalt was gruff, unkind and uncaring about the lion he was probably sending out to die. "No." Tib gave a soft growl, turning from the ring to the line of high ranking rebels not far into the wall of lions near the side he would enter the ring from. The circle had fallen silent with a few gaping maws greeting the loudly uttered word from Tibalt. His flaming orbs had locked themselves onto the heiress who had angrily gotten to her paws and begun to stalk over to the defiant gray male. "What exactly do you think you're doing, pest?" She stood proudly, angrily, seeming to crawl with rage moments after coming within a few feet of Tibalt. "I'm not fighting for something as silly as a rank, Princess." He lifted his chin, ears folding back and pelt bristling just slightly under her intense gaze. Aerona couldn't be a normal lioness for she was far too frightening, at least to the enraged Tibalt. "If anything, I would rather challenge you, for a higher rank if I am being forced to join this little rebellion." With this Aerona began to laugh, that awful glint returning to her eyes. "Your Idiocy compels you, fool!" That oh so chilling smile drained from her features, a scowl stiffening her lips. "You must work and prove you are worthy of a rank. You will prove to me now what your hopes will make of you." With this, the lions surrounding them began to push poor Tibalt into the ring, Aerona having swiftly moved passed the bodies blocking her path to stand dead center in the circle. Once Tib was pushed into the ring he was allowed no more than two paces forward before she was on him, vicious claws tearing into the flesh around his eye before they struck the soft tissue, ripping downward and effectively blinding that eye. Even with the sudden pain, the ringing in his ears, and the loss of his sight, Tibalt flung his weight forward and to the side to struggle his way free. Once his feet were on the ground, Tibalt launched himself forward in a boiling rage, striking towards the heiress's ears in an attempt to daze her. His actions were met with a loud gasp, time seeming to freeze when he noticed the chunk he had removed from her ear. That was it for Tibalt, the final straw as a now-bleeding Aerona charged him with her head inclined and horns pointing towards his face. She struck his eye and forehead as he attempted to pull back, driving her horn into his good eye and completely blinding him. Tibalt hit the ground with a hard thud, the ringing in his ears never silencing even as the weight disappeared from his body. After a few moments he was cold, floating, weightless and painless in the dark... Tibalt was content like this, he wanted to stay like this forever until he was brought crashing back to the cold stone with the smell of death all around him. Domani had saved the hateful lion, and thus alerted Aerona. He could smell the female before she entered and dragged him out to the arena once more, where a golden ring pierced his nose and she cut his mane... Even if she kept a close eye on him, he was nothing more than a pest. A hate filled fool who had challenged the heiress and lost.

Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:41 am, edited 23 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 am

Mark, have to check that my cooldown will be over!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby giraffidae » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

---I BECAME ME WHEN I SAW HER---
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx████████████████████

x
_____________ I D A V O L L ____________

username: legend-xxxxzxxxxxxx
    name: Idavoll

relationship status: mated
    mate: n-a

element: life
    alliance: pride
    extras: (up to 4)
      ཾ abilities
      ཾ art
      ཾ history

coding by me
pixel by me
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██
xx██

xx████████████████████

A B I L I T I E S
      draining: like the concept of the cold
      and heat, there is cold and there is a lack of
      cold to make something warm. in this situation,
      Idavoll has the power to take life from someone
      for a short time- this does not kill the creature,
      only affects them for a few seconds. this power
      involves quite a bit of energy and focus, and so it
      is rarely used. *discovered when protecting mate
      seeded: plant wise, Idavoll is able to
      connect with the planet to grow herbs, plants,
      maybe even trees if he needs shelter or a quick
      way for protection no matter where he is; once
      it is grown, it will stay there forever until it dies.
      one way: because the world relies on the
      balance of others to thrive, this lion is able to
      communicate with other species just by speaking
      his own language. this ability affects his ears, the
      change to the language the other species is speaking
A C C E S S O R I E S
    nose ring: words words words words words words
    ear piercing: a shard from a Bandite horn
    string pendant: originally made for his mate;
    when she died, he removed it from her neck and
    placed it around his. it is made from a rare animal
    that once existed centuries ago but now has gone
    extinct due to lions hunting that species.
    arm band: he has an old injury in his should
    and the band is used to help control the pain
    tail brace: leather + taxon hair
    tail pendant when he & his mate announced
    their matehood, her family gave him a pendant
    similar to her original one; different tooth- a
    close relative to the extinct species that lives
    in today's time.
    body paint: in meaning, the paint symbolizes
    his best and worse points: keen eyesight to observe
    his enemies, strong, broad shoulders, powerful legs
    and big paws, intelligent in using his abilities, but
    sadly lost his sense of smell in battles.

M A N E
    buzz meaning: among his family, short hair meant
    a clean life as well as respect and protection given to
    a female (typically a mate, but sometimes daughter)

S C A R S
    meaning: most of the scars across his body are
    from the endless fights hed have, but few have a true
    feeling that comes with them. Idavoll doesn't talk
    about it often, but when he has the courage to speak
    of the setting, he will; the scar across his left hip
    was from the day he meet face to face with his
    biggest fear, losing his love.

---░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

H I S T O R YXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXxxxxXXXXX

"I was once a respected, high ranked warrior among the pride, now, some lions say I threw it all way but I retired for a reason," Idavoll spoke softly to his grand-cubs. As he looked up at his daughter walking in, the old lion continued his story: "Id fight huge, strong lions from the Rebels- that's where I go most of these scars," while he pointed to one across his eye and some on his tail, a cub gasped. "A group of lions I knew very well through a deep friendship and training would go into battle and come out in victories, defeating our long time enemy. We'd train every day dedicating our lives to th-" he stated as a cub interrupted.

"So why did you retire?" the curious lion asked.

"Well, I'd have to start from the very beginning to answer that, little one", Idavoll said rubbing the cubs head. " I was born into a typical family similar to ours. There was a father, a mother, siblings, rules, etc, but especially war. At this time, becoming a warrior was ideal, but being ranked, not many earned this. I thought I was a good cub but my parents might say otherwise: a rough boy that was always a handful they would say but I had a great relationship with my parents. I started training once I was of age and I advanced quickly, being top of the class. In time, I was officially ranked and soon received my first orders in battle. I will admit, it was graphic but something about the scene and surroundings, I felt like I needed to do this. Hundreds of years passed right by with a tail flicker and I was in the big leagues, giving my first orders instead of receiving. More years passed and another battle broke out, once again, but this time was different. Myself and my team arrived at the land and it turned out not to be a battle but a search and rescue, at least for me. We had never done a search and rescue mainly because it wasn't our job. A herd of taxons had lost one of their newborns when roaming. It was a pale Taxon, which was very rare at the time since lions killed them for food and accessories, but pale Taxon hair and meat are wanted badly among the land. I went off alone searching for the child but ended up finding a nomad lioness of the Rebellion that found the Taxon first.

I ran roaring to her to let go of the newborn threatening to kill her; instead she dropped the creature from her mouth, not even flinching as I yelled in her face, and told me, 'I'm not gonna eat him. I'm taking him back to his family,' as she turned and walked away with the Taxon at her side.

'Wh- what do you mean you're taking him back to his family?'

I'm taking him back to his family. Do you have hearing problems?'

'No, I just thought-'

'You just thought what?' she angerly said turning meeting my face. 'That I would take the child for myself: either eat, skin, or trade for precious materials. Pft, what is it with lions always acting before thinking it out?'

'Excuse me but I am a highly ranked warrior, it was always my main job to plan ahead, especially in this situation. You had him in your mouth!'

'Yyyeeaaaa, so? He was in that hole over there, how else am I suppose to get him out?'

As I turned my head to observe the hole, the lioness took off again walking in the direction Idavoll came. Running after her, 'Well, I will accompany you for safe travels!'

'I don't need protection from a stereotypical male like you. I can do just fine on my own, thank you.'

'Since you don't 'need' protection, I'm still coming with you- it's my route home. It's gonna be a long walk, I'm Idavoll.'

The lioness looked him up and down, 'I'm Saga, nice to meet you.'

On the hour journey to the herd, we talked about multiple topics including ourselves and the planet especially. I learned she was a lioness of the Rebellion only to learn their secrets and in honesty, she was a nomad. Her family of generations belonged to the Pride but lived off the territory on their own. She grew up helping other species instead of herself, as well as scavenging for signs of past creatures- Saga knew the planet and what it holds through doing those activities. With more interactions, she grew on me and I developed, you could say, feelings... Fortunately, so did she and in time she became my mate. As a gift from her family, they gave me a pendant like Saga's; hers was made from an extinct species tooth and mine was made from an ancestor of that species that lives today. As I continued to fight in the war, I couldn't have it around my neck and so I wrapped it around my tail. Soon after we had our first litter of cubs, including your mother over there," Idavoll spoke to the cub pointing over to the lioness lying against the wall. "While I learned more and more about what Saga did, I realized I was giving life to the wrong thing. I should be giving it to those who couldn't fight for themselves, not to the lions. We have destroyed so many species on this planet out of one dispute between ourselves, but that for when you're older. That's when I retired."

"But where is Saga now?" the precious cub asked innocently.

The lioness interrupted the cub," Alright little one, its time for us to say goodbye to grandpa!"

"Aww, bu- but I nneeeddd ttooo kknnnoooww!"

"It's alright, let me just finish this," the old lion stated hesitantly. " After I retired, I joined Saga in her journey to help different creatures. Many, many lions called me foolish and stupid but I reasoned with myself and discovered who I was truly meant to be. My element is life, and it has a great deal to do with my personality, so why am I taking lives protecting the Pride when we rule these lands? We destroy most that stand in our way, especially the Rebels, but not just them. So we spent our next hundreds of years doing just that. Together, we were able to increase many species populations that were dwindling and made quite a few positive relationships with them. In the near future, we were going to have our second and final litter of cubs.

Saga and I heard news of a Rebel lion attacking Taxons. I told Saga I can go alone due to her pregnancy but she never listened, so we spent an hour just looking for the Taxon herd. Instead, we found five Rebel males out wandering alone, it was very suspicious. Arriving late, the males had two Taxon carcasses and discovered they were still hunger. With an unknown reason, two attacked me and the other three held Saga down. I was able to take one down but the other lion smacked me hard in the head with his tail. My eyesight became blurry and my head throbbed. As the lions holding her down were laughing and focused on other things, Saga was able to slip through and run to my side. It was hours of fighting by ourselves, I was deprived of energy and badly injured, especially my hip. That's where this scar is from, but with a simple blow from a lion into Sagas body, she slowly passed away at my body from all of her injuries. With the Rebel lions gone, I laid next to her all night long. In the morning, I took her pendant from her neck and put it around mine, and that's where it has been all this time," as Idavoll looked down at his chest. "So where is Saga now? She is in the stars watching us now. Because of her selflessness, we are all here now. I became me when I saw her."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**this form is completed based off his past. lolol i thought the pixel would be bigger, sorry.
Last edited by giraffidae on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:17 am, edited 40 times in total.
giraffidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jeeter » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>Username

> jeeter
>Name
>sonny
>nicknames
>solaedo, sol
>Gender
>Male
>Element
>light
>Alliance
>rebellion
>Rank
>warrior - distractor
>Extras
>history
>art

>mates/love interest
>Sol, though dedicated to his work, is easily charmed. He's quick to gain an interest in lions who bicker with him. When he becomes infatuated, he becomes willing to give them his sun and moon. When it doesn't work, he is devastated. Instead of cruely taking it out on them, however, he throws himself into his work. Sometimes Sol will end up collapsing on the job before anybody notices that he

>remember all the things we wanted
>That's what she said as she left. Young, the both of them as they gained an interest in each other. For years they were both idealistic, imagining a perfect world. But as she fled higher up the ranks, and he stayed below, their ties severed. He became bitter with himself, filling himself with self doubt as he tried his hardest to improve himself. In a way, he did change. Perhaps, in a way he didn't want.

>now I live a waking life of looking backwards, looking backwards
>This time, it was Sol who said the parting words. He knew he couldn't give his love everything he wanted, everything he needed. As he looked into his loves green eyes, he was reminded of his failure in his previous relationship. This mate, handsome, with his long mane and sharpened claws, could not have someone who's glances were fleeting to the sun, never quite there as he continued to throw himself into work.

>Kin and Friends
>Truly, Sol does not know who is birth kin is. But he has a father figure in his life who guided him, as well as several friends. Sometimes he can be hard to get along with, but once he finds a person just as passionate as him, he will stand by them for life. Sadly, of course, that is not always the case.

>maybe your light is a seed and the darkness is the dirt
>The lion who raised Solaedo told him this as Sol glared at him, the fur on his back rising. They had gotten in an argument earlier in the day over how the older lion refused to tell him who his parents were. Sol snapped at him, and avoided him all throughout the day. Patiently the dark maned lion waited until Sonny was ready to be near him, and spoke to him despite knowing he would get no response. Sonny regrets this now as he things back, but at the same time how can he? The argument, according to a note left for Sonny, inspired some of the last "words" the darkness lion spoke to Sonny before he was gone. “Darkness exists to make light truly count.” the note read. He had left it as he had needed to leave before Sonny whould wake on Sol's birthday for battle- the place where he would die.

>appearance
> Most of the scars and jewelry on Sol's body means something to him. Wether it something incredibly meaningful or just a mark of an event, it means something to him.

>mane

>scars

>accessories
> His bone ear piercing was actually a gift from his father after his first practice battle
> He took the golden nose ring from an elder lion who's mate had died and was giving his own belongings to the younger lions before leaving to become a nomad
> When Sol was rambonxious and young, he was actually pretty excitable. At one point, he was play fighting with his trainer and managed to knock a tooth out! The trainer gave him a stern talking to, but the next day she gave him the tooth on a string, amused by his sheepish looks after she grouched at him.
> As a parting gift, his first love gave him a tooth and leather arm band.He's unsure where she got it from.
> The leather and taxon hair tail brace was also a gift from her- this time, more of a happy gift. She had a matching brace, though more worn and used. She got his made as a look-a-like of hers, which was generations old.
>On his trainers death bed, she gifted Sol a string tooth tail pendant, as a reference to when the young cub knocked her tooth out. It means a lot to Sol, and he often looks at it fondly.

Bone ear piercing, gold nose ring, string tooth pendant, tooth and leather arm band, leather and taxon hair tail brace, string tooth tail pendant, and lastly red paint

Description/meaning of accessories, mane and scars
jeeter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 pm

⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅

|Name| Cathan (get symbol for A before posting)
|Alliance| Rebellion
|Rank| Warrior - Tank
|Element| Metal
|Sexuality| Gay

|Why part of the Rebellion| Cathan was born to a nomad mother but his father was a proud member of the rebellion. He was taken from his mother and raised by his father training him to be the best warrior possible for the rebellion.

|Why he does what he does|

|Mane|
His father cut it short when he finally grew it out and since then he has kept it that way, liking the look of the clean cut. He also keeps it around because it gives less for his enemies to grab hold of.
He has only let his mane grow out once and that was when his father died.

|Accessories|
Saber Tooth necklace - The tooth belongs to the first lion he has ever killed, it's his trophy and he likes to keep it around at all times to show off his strength to other lions. He is also very proud of that battle and has never taken it off.
Arm Band - This piece of leather was passed down from his father. The large tooth belonged to his father another lion broke it during battle. The small tooth belongs him from his youth. He broke his tooth chewing on something hard and it broke off. He decided it would become a family heirloom and he plans on passing it down to his child, hoping that it would be a son.
Nose ring - It has no real significance to him, he saw it on another lion and he thought it looked interesting and believed it would give him a more masculine look.
Tail band - The piece around his tail is broken armour from a random pride lion. He treats it as another trophy in his collection.
Tail tooth - Again nothing special, found it after reaching adulthood and decided to keep it. He believes it makes his collection complete and makes him look stronger/cooler. (In his eyes)

|Scars|
Face - They are from his father after he learned that Cathan was gay, out of pure fury he lashed out at his son and attacked his face hoping to disfigure him forever. His father was disgusted with him and he felt Cathan was now a dishonour to his family name.
Hide end/back - The scar littered across his back end are from an assortment of fights and training with other lions. He tends to use his back end as a battering ram when it close combat wanting to keep his attacker away from his face and neck. Worried that another lion would add to his collection already on his face. Hence the reason for the large collection of scars here.
Side - This scar was the worst out of them all, this was almost caused him to bleed out and die. During a battle in the unknown, his attacker used his element and drove a spike right into his stomach and leaving it embedded there as they continued to fight. This scar will be explained better below.

|Red Markings|
Front leg - This one was created a little different from the others on his leg. This one is a recreation of his family crest. His father claimed each warrior of the family had it drawn on somewhere on their body and armour.
Back legs - Edited version of the family crest. he liked the look of the markings on the front so much he decided he wanted more. But because he didn't want the same image on his back legs he decided to edit the markings a little making them a little different than the one on his front leg.
Under eye, tail, and nose - These were added after his father attacked him, he wanted to make himself appear more masculine. After that inncident with his father he is fearful another lion might know he is gay and what ever gives him a 'non gay' look he will take

|Personality|

Key words
Broken
Independent
Confident
Loyal
Brave
Emotionless
fearless
brainwashed
detached
Narrow-minded

Cathan has a dark past that has resulted in a tired and worn soul. As a cub, his father would mentally and physically abuse him to show the power he held over his son. From that traumatic childhood, he was forced to mature more quickly than most. From his father's constant abuse, Cathan had been changed to the point of almost being brainwashed, resulting in a lack of self-awareness. Trying to abstain the torments he received as a child, he has shut away all of his childhood memories, only seeing flashbacks in dreams of bits and pieces. Refusing to allow anyone to see him as weak, he rarely allows himself to feel any sort of emotions.

To this day Cathan is still an empty shell of what he used to be, but knowing no better he would have no idea there was even a problem. Recently there have been small things that have raised red flags in his mind but he always just pushed them to the back of his mind. Most of his father's teachings Cathan still takes to heart, he belives there is no other way to live by, which leads him to be rather narrow minded. To the outside world Cathan might appear to be a brave, loyal, fearless lion willing to give his life for the rebellion and their ideas. He appears that way but deep down in his mind there is a dam that is ready to burst wide open at any moment. There is a constant battle going on within his own head, and as it rages on what little bit of his old self he has left is slowly dying. His father is winning from beyond his grave.

There is one secret that Cathan is hiding away from everyone, and its one secret that if it gets out nobody will ever be able to take him seriously. He is ready to take this secret to the grave with him. Even though Cathan is gay he is looking for a female that he would use to bare him cubs and nothing else. He wants, no he needs his bloodline to be passed down.

| Meeting his father|

The Manager has an eye on the bottom line, but a leader has their eyes on the horizon
Cathan looked up at the adult standing in front of him, confused and scared. He has never seen this lion and any idea why he took him away from his mother. Looking at him he attempted to read him but the lion standing before him seemed to show no emotion what so ever.
"Um, w-who are you?" Cathan was shocked he could manage to get anything out, his voice simply came out as a broken squeak.
"I am your father young one, what did your mother name you?" He questioned. Instantly Cath looked down at the ground before replying
"Rory" The mystery lion's face turn into one of disgust, which made him even more confused. Did he say something wrong? Did he not like the name his mother gave him? Questions began to fill his mind. This lion claimed to be his father, why did he take him away from his mother? Why are they not together?
"No child of mine will ever be given such a pathetic name. From now you will go by Cathan, meaning battle. You will grow up to be a strong warrior like me" His answer was brutish but Cath refused to say anything that could potentially upset his so called father. He just pinned his ears against his head before nodding "come, son, I want to see what you are capable of. Attack me."
His eyes widened with his sudden request, why would he ask for something like that? "B-but" again he stuttered "why would I do that to you? Why would I want to hurt you?"
"You need to learn how you survive in life, how to become the strongest lion out there. So you will train, and that is all you will ever do." He stated, "Now attack me." Still unable to wrap the idea of randomly attacking the lion before him he closed his eyes and darted under his legs towards his stomach and attempted to grab for his stomach, knowing his mother hated it the most when he bit her there. Opening his mouth for the grab he suddenly felt his chin connect with the ground and with a large groan he looked up at his father. Before he had time to ask his father spoke up
"Again"
Cathan couldn't remember how many times he heard that that day, again and again, his father made him try different tactics, different moves, different ideas. By the end of their evening, Cathan was buffing and close to passing out from existence.
"You see son, you will continue to learn and continue to fight until you can beat me. I need to know you can fight and survive out there without me. You will take on a large role in the rebellion if you try. You will become a warrior my Son." Cathan could hear the pride in his voice as he talked. He could just imagine this is how his father spoke to him when he was Cathan's age.
"Son, something my father taught me was the fact that the Manager has an eye on the bottom lion, but a leader has their eyes on the horizon. You need to forever remember that."

This life style continued for years for young Cathan, up until his father walked into the lake. Hours were spent training, learning, and hurting but Cathan knew nothing else. His father didn't let him, but he accepted this at this was the only way to live. His father drilled into his mind his own thoughts and beliefs and quickly Cathan adopted them as his own. Over time his father brainwashed him, taking away all of his other thoughts and old memories. He hardly remembers growing up, but every now and again he will get these glimpses of his past and weird ideas and thoughts.

|Father lashing out|

Image Image

He could see fire in his fathers eyes and the new lion dared away in fear. Cowering towards the ground and attempting to make himself smaller. Anyone near the dio would easily be able to sense the raw fear and anger coming off them. Cathan could not look into his fathers eyes, he was aware that his father was beyond furious.
"S-Sorry father" he mumbled, his voice was broke and heavily laced with fear. Cathan wasn't even aware he could be this frightened of someone.
"Your sorry? You disgust me!" He roared while taking a quick swat at his son with one of his paws. Cathan couldnt help but wince in pain but he stood his ground refusing to show his father that he is weaker. Although his father was never meant to know about this he just happened to stumble across Cathan and a certain young male lion. He didnt mean to indulge in these feelings it just kinda happened. Cath had met up with him a few times and always felt good when he was around him and he wish his father didnt just end all of this. From this day forward Cathan refused to dip his toes in these waters again, he will find himself a female and force himself to be content with that.
"You are my son, you will never indulge in this vile act and behaviour" Even with all his might he wasn't able to hold his ground
"I-I'm s-sorry father I.....I wont do it again" he never got the chance to finish what he was going to say before he felt something contact with his face. Shocked he didn't know how to react, so he just took the brunt of the attack. He could feel claws racking down his face he let out a loud cry of unexpected pain.
"You disgust me! One day you will look at yourself and be disgusted! You will not longer be considered as my son!"

|One fatal wound|

Image Image
Cathan could feel every agonizing heart beat, every painful movement of his body. He could feel the blood pouring out around the piece of earth lodged in his side. As time ticked by he could slowly feel the fight within his body leaving. He knew his life was quickly coming to an end. All this because of one random earth elemental pride lion. Cathan's mind began to fog as every moment big or small flahsed thought his mind. He saw himself as a cub around his mother and siblings. Meeting his father, having his father attack him, meeting his friends and enemies. Most of these memories are still fresh in his mind as if they happened the other day, but there were a few that he wasnt able to place. They were so forgien to him, and even at this moment on the brink of death confused him; it even fueled him. He wanted an answer on what he say, an answer for all the questions they have no created.
Looking around the area quickly he hoped there was another lion somewhere that might be able to help. When he saw nothing he attempted to pull himself up on his paws but fell back down on each try. Growling out of frustration he tried one last time. Each moment caused immeasurable amounts of pain, but he needed to be standing. He needed to live. His father would have been so disappointed with him right now. WIth three different reasons to push himself he was soon on his paws. Blood was dripping down his side and hips, it was not a good battle for Cathan what so ever. Each and every step brought a blinding white pain that coursed through his whole body. He was aware that his body was shitting down adn he knew he needed help now.
Slowly he trudged towards a familialr place, Damani's den. As he walked he could feel the piece of earth moving around and he swored he could feel it moving closer towards his heart. At this point he felt as if his body was giving up on him, he began to panic. He was everywhere, his mind was running from one thing another at 60 miles and second, his heart rate was through the roof and his body was crying out in pain.
When he finally made it into the healers den he couldnt remember what happened next, the only thing he knew he was laying in some soft furs and materials with a dull pain in his side.
"You hardly made it" was all Domani said as he walked by and out of the den, not giving cathan any more attention. After a few minutes of waking up every single memory of what happened early crashed into his mind. All the questions and the lack of answers. From this ponit forward he wanted to know what happened and what some of these memories, or thoughts were. He had finally slowly began breaking past his fathers thick wall around his mind.

|Relationships|

Obesssion - Aerona - Rebels
Once Cathan witnessed Aerona using her abilities and ever since that say he has become obsessed with her, wanting to know more about her ability and powers. He will never approach her just admire her from a distance.

Respect - Domani - Rebels - Healer
Over the years Cathan has been in and out of the healer's den, he has become very familiar with Domani's den as well as the healer. Domani is one of the few that Cathan truely respects and owes him his life.

Hatred - Ezra - rebel
Cathan happened to stumble across Ezra and it didn't end well for either or them. After a small verbal fight, it ended up with a burning hatred towards Ezra, believing him to not be loyal enough to the rebels and their cause.
Last edited by Stonefly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 am

After today, no hidden forms can be posted!

For everyone who have their forms up, you have until the 12th to edit your forms! Last time to edit is 9 pm PST!

This is closed for judging!

She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery