Hazard Cat #136-140 - Group adopt [Winners!] by HannahBug

Based on Click to view
Artist HannahBug [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hazard Cat #136-140 - Group adopt [Winners!]

Postby HannahBug » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 am

Hazard Cats are felines with long limbs and robotic parts. Their tails are made of metal with some form of energy in the center that holds it together. Glass screens are installed into their chests that show the cats' health in the form of a heartbeat, glowing orb, or even something else. The color of the glow on the screen matches their eyes, which typically have hollowed pupils. Some cats have static on their screens, but beware. Those cats are as dangerous as they are rare. Grates are positioned on each of the cats' sides and aid in breathing. Depending on the cat, steam, mist, or liquid can come from these grates. They have three eyes, but the one in the center is almost always taped down or covered with a band-aid. This is done due to the hidden and sometimes dangerous powers that the third eye contains. Large eyes allow them to see in extremely low levels of light and their big ears help them hear potential prey miles away. Thanks to their strong legs, Hazard cats can reach speeds up to fifty miles per hour and leap near ten feet up.

Rumor has it a strange group of cats have set up camp by one of the nearby beaches. They are said to be
dangerous and abnormal creatures. There are many stories about them, but no one knows what is fact and
what is fiction because as soon as enough attention is drawn to them, they disappear. Later on, they will
make a new camp, miles away from where they had last been seen without a trace.
ImageFull size
Alright, here's that group adopt I mentioned that one time
My bad if the lines look wonky. My pen sensitivity is throwing me for a loop =w=
Each user can only try for one of these.
I'll give basic forms, but it's pretty much an impress me contest
You're welcome to team up with other users if you want
Relation to the others refers to the other members of this group owo

Prettying up: yes. Extras: yes ---- Ending September 7th [Extended to: September 12th]

Screen, eyes, grate, and tail all appear to be a green lava lamp. Liquid and glass will burn if touched.
Mane on back will stand on end if cat feels threatened, is acting aggressive, etc...

Heartbeat, crackle, and steam. Seems to be very small with large wings and ears. Tail is longer than
normal. Membrane connects the tail to the back legs. Based off a micro bat.

Steam grate. Tail appears to be deactivated. Cloak conceals screen at all times. Large eye in their mouth.

Glow, sound, and crackle. Has once large center eye with two smaller ones off to the side. Tail tip has
gone missing. Strange wing-like limbs on back do not allow the cat to fly. Has short antenna.

Crackle. Has a star on their screen and their grate shoots out varying fireworks. They wear a hat and have
a jacket tied around their waist for no apparent reason.

SoulfireWolf wrote:
Click for our form
Last edited by HannahBug on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
♪ Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away. Far from
the world of you and I,
where oceans bleed into the sky

DeviantArt / Toyhou.se / Tumblr / Tapas
HannahBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hazard Cat #136-140 - Group adopt

Postby wendigo. » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:20 am

Username: wendigo.
Number: 1
Name: Mortis
Something they're skilled at: wip with reserve on carving
Relation to the others: wip
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 am

Username:
Number: 1
Name:
Relation to the others:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:34 am

Form is part of soulfirewolf's :3

also note to soul
maybe change Hamlins age from 15 to mid teens
Last edited by BecNessMonster on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigressa » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 am

Mark cccc;
ImageImageImageImage
╔══════════════╗

➤ hi, call me tigImage
➤ she/her
➤ infp...virgo

current fave bop (click)

pls ask me q’s (left)
I’m so bored

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Mostly moved to discord

To Do List (click)

╚══════════════╝
Shank pixel by linorva
banners & everything else by me
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:40 am

Markin~
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vermilion Ink » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:45 am

Team Members:
1:
2: Vermilion Ink (me)
3:
4:
5: BlueRocketMouse

The Basics...
Username:
Vermilion Ink

Number:
the lovely #2

Name:
Skyla

Why that name?:
I chose Skyla because I wanted to give her a name related to flight. Though the name's exact meaning is scholar, I'm using it as a shortened form of Skylark, a brown bird. Also, the name can be further shortened to Sky. The name in general sounds unique, upbeat, and feminine, perfect for her.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Digging Deeper...

Personality:
Skyla isn't your regular hazard cat. She's a hardcore individualist and a sarcasm queen. She is most often found in the sky since she prefers flight to walking, or in a tree waiting for the right moment to dive bomb her enemies. When it comes to personality she isn't the most sociable of cats, her pessimistic outlook and fiery temper can make her hard to get along with. But if you're the sort that can deal with that, then she makes a pretty good friend. Skyla has trust issues though, it's hard for her to empathize with others and as a result has failed to maintain a few friendships. But if you can deal with her and she can deal with you she's the fiercest and loyalist of friends and will defend you to the death.

In her average day to day life she is quite lazy when she is not flying, and prefers to spread her wings in the sun while she watches passers by like a show. Life, to her is like an amusing and rather stupid play, one where she prefers to stay a background character. At times she can feel overwhelmed by the world, and often goes for a flight somewhere alone where she can clear her thoughts. In a social setting she is usually casual and uncaring when it comes to other people's opinions and choices, but when it comes to her core values and beliefs you'd have a better chance at brushing a rabid wolverine's teeth than getting her to admit she's wrong.

Skyla is also an expert at making sharply witty and sarcastic remarks, and doesn't hold back when it comes to her slightly rude and dark sense of humor. However she finds those who get too inappropriate in humor to be imbeciles and never goes that route. In fact she has very little patience with people who annoy her, and will not hesitate to exact revenge if the opportunity should present itself.

Hobbies:
Skyla enjoys flying courses, daydreaming, crafting jewelry, drawing, and most of all, pulling cruel pranks that scare living daylights out of other hazards. (Nothing gets the blood rushing like a small creature with giant wings dive bombing you at 35mph.)

The color red, spicy food, edgy music, street art, pranks, small talk, energy drinks.

Dislikes:
Baby pink, children, bland food, pop music, being busy, deep conversation, coffee & tea.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The Core...

Virtues:
Confidence, Assertiveness, Confidence, Determination, Creativity, Loyalty, Tenacity

Vices:
Laziness, Restlessness, Defiance, Stubbornness, Aggressiveness, Bitterness, Pride

Struggles:
Sky has a hard time empathizing with others and can be somewhat awkward when trying.

Goals:
Skyla's goal in life is to leave the world at least a bit happier than when she entered it.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Relationships

Relation to the others:
Skyla mostly keeps to herself but ended up crossing paths with each of the other hazards while traveling. She's not very close to any of them but she enjoy's the company of Erin and they sometimes aid each other in their pranking endeavors.
Last edited by Vermilion Ink on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:36 am, edited 16 times in total.
Error 404: Signature Not Found
Vermilion Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 am

Username: .TheWinterSoldier.
Number: 2
Name:
Relation to the others:
Last edited by siennacereal on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:56 am

Username: Cuddlebean
Number: 3
Name: Frodo
Screen: [You get to design this cat's screen]
Relation to the others:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HannahBug » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:00 am

Vermilion Ink wrote:Something they're skilled at: Does his talent have to be something like a hobby or could it be something to do with his third eye? (I have thinking of making him a seer since thats what his name means.)

Either way would work owo
♪ Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away. Far from
the world of you and I,
where oceans bleed into the sky

DeviantArt / Toyhou.se / Tumblr / Tapas
HannahBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups