Based on Click to view
Artist Medd [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
85 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #954 - Ocicat - WINNER

Postby Medd » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 am

This Kalon, they look a lot like an Ocicat don't they?! Rumour has it that this little kitty Kalon, loves nothing more than to watch the songbirds and chase the mice. They appear to be nervous of strangers though and twitch their whiskers whenever someone approaches.

Ocicat based Kalon!

Edits:
    • Shorter fur - uncommon
    • Edited ears - uncommon
    • Tail edit - common

Competition:
    I'd like to know about them!
    'Digs' - where they live or inhabit. EG - bedroom
    Code: Select all
    Name:
    Name meaning:
    Their 'digs': [image and explanation 200 word limit]

Ends on the 28th !
Last edited by Medd on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #954 - ocicat

Postby Slabby » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 am

Name:
Name meaning:

res ;A;
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #954 - Ocicat - OPEN

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:12 am

WIIIIPPPPPPP

Name:
Name meaning:
Personality: [500 word limit]

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 am

Name:
Zlata
Name meaning:
Zlata is a Slovakian name simply meaning "golden."
Personality:
Despite being two generations away from royalty, Zlata is a simple girl. She had the choice to be part of a royal family, but decided against it. She had always longed for the life of a "normal" Kalon. She realizes that she will never really be a normal Kalon due to the wealth behind her name, but tries not to touch it. She often donates high amounts of said wealth to various charities, and only uses it for herself in dire situations. Zlata tries to help others instead of herself, especially those who need it the most. She takes enjoyment from making another Kalon's day just a little brighter, be it a compliment, or a pretty little flower, or perhaps something more elaborate.
Zlata has a lot of self-control, and usually only goes to stores to buy the essentials: food, clothes and the like.

Wip <3
Last edited by mongrel on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:59 am

Name:
Leaf Chasakhov

Name meaning:
His mother was a lover of trees and always saw roots and leaves as the most important parts so she named her first son after the leaves because she believes he is important to her family tree.

Personality:
Leaf is a seeker of knowledge and truth, always curious about the world around him and the mysteries it brings. His mind often works faster than it should and he's rather bright, thinking outside of the box and being able to step back and look at the bigger picture. His desire for justice and retribution to the wronged has been a big part of his character since he was a child. From solving who stole who's pokemon card in first grade to finding the culprit to the senior prom stink bomb incident, he's put his brain power to the test in every walk of his life thus far. His quick thinking and straightforward way of life, however, does not give him easy ground to walk on. As a truth seeker he's gotten into a lot of trouble due to his constant reckless persual for the answers. L is very outspoken and will always and forever say what's on his kind and speak up for what he believes is right. Frankly, he's persistent, bull headed, and will stop at nothing to finish anything he stated. The thing that interests Leaf the most are mysteries- specifically crime or murder related.
[198/500]

Their 'digs':
"The Old Treehouse"
Though not being where he normally leaves, the Old Treehouse is where Leaf goes to clear his head and really concentrate on anything he needs to. It's become more of a home to him that his actual one is, as he considers it safer and more...his. The roomy interior, simple decor, and rustic feel of the Treehouse has always been a calming force and since the building was constructed when he was younger with he and his family, it holds just as much sentimentality. All and all, his digs is where he feels safe, secure, free, and clear of mind and has always provided a good sanctuary when he's really needed it. Without the Old Treehouse, he wouldn't know what he'd have done or be doing now.
[127/200]
Last edited by jaques on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:02 am

Res ress
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:15 am

Name:Thera
Name meaning: Wild
Personality: Wild and care-free, A child at heart. Although she can be rude and lazy and times, she is very naive and trusting too. S̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶. She always helps people even if she questions their motives. She is also 25% sass. "Its better to be wild than boring."
Their "digs":ImageAlthough she grew up in sub-urban Maryland, she always felt she was meant to be in the wild west. She decorated her apartment room with western themed items,because of her admiration for the west.She hopes one day to be able to afford a house in Oregon. But, for now this small apartment will have to do.
Last edited by minutiae on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 am

Name:
    Luca

Name meaning:
    Bringer of light

Personality:
    Luca is secretive and silent. He was raised in the jungle, no one save himself for company. He speaks very little, for he knows few words. The few words he does speak were learned from observing(sneaky spying) passing explorers, lost villagers, and the occasional annoying parrot.

Luca longs for the company of other Kalons, but is afraid. He wants to know why the corners of a mouth turn up and teeth bare, and why the brows draw down and the mouth with it. His lack of language and people skills is a weakness that he doesn't want exploited. But he wants to learn, desperately, and is too fearful of this unknown.

Luca learns quickly, as he's had to survive on his own. He is extremely observant, noticing minute details in the leaves and vegetation surrounding his home. He loves to figure out new things and sneak by the traps in the ruins. And he loves looking at written words, trying to puzzle their meaning but not knowing where to begin.

Their 'digs':
    He dwells in ancient ruins deep in the jungle, tucked into the side of a cliff and sheltered by monstrous trees. The entrance is covered in vines and flora and the stones are etched with illegible symbols. One could get lost forever in the maze of paths inside. You could fall into holes, the ceiling could give way, or breathe noxious toxins.

But deep inside the ruins are treasures beyond compare. A swampy pool, used by royalty of old, with minnows and beautiful fish. In trickles water from underground rivers, and back out it goes. A room full of ancient weapons, dusty and rusted, sits at the end of an old hallway. At the very center is a cavernous room, black as night save for when the sun is highest. And the sun trickles in through pinpricks of intricate constellations of the night sky.
    Last edited by Northstar. on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
    Northstar.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby jello » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:41 am

mark!!
    ╭──────────╮