Artist dragoncool97 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Staff custom

Postby dragoncool97 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:35 am

Name: Kali
Rank: Scout but a performer on the side (depending on if her element gets approved)
Element: Fire and Air
Mate: Momus

Personality: Kali is often referred to as the "Scary Wife". She is very quiet and rarely speaks unless she feels a vocal response is needed. Adding to this, Kali moves about with deadly silence which is why so many find her to be a tad frightening. She is known to 'appear out of no where' often giving others small heart attacks, but never means any harm. She is kind to those she deems worthy but can be rather cold towards those she does not yet fully trust.

Kali acts as a scout for the pride, and typically chosen to go on the more risky missions due to her ability to move in such silence.
When not in the field, Kali can typically be found at the forges helping her bubbly mate, Momus. Many often wonder how someone so reserved and emotionless could possibly have gotten along with a lion so outgoing and imaginative as Momus. In truth Kali finds the purple male to be quite charming and greatly admires his artistic ability, she also finds his ability to catch himself on fire without noticing to be quite amusing.

Kali is also a performer when not working as a scout. She performs mostly at night and puts on dazzlingly dangerous aireal performances using her fire element. One of her well known stunts is dive bombing the crowd at high speeds with her wings on fire before pulling up. Cubs are known to enjoy her shows but are a tad bit nervous to approach her at times, mostly due to the fact that the inside of her mouth is bright orange and looks to burn from within. Older cubs often tell younger ones that she's actually a demon from the unknown.

Approved
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me