✽★1 eye cling | #ffffff, #cf483c, & #310400
↪Single eye is not genetic and won't pass
•1 short length hairpiece | #fbe28b, #ffffff, &
★1 set horns | #cf483c
1 eyepatch accessory | #ffb72d & #d55933
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Rare Babusagi | 24pts

ImageImageImage
What is a Babusagi? wrote:A Babusagi (bah-buu-sah-ghee) is a rabbit based toy with a silicone-based
outside and a tasty drink inside! Babusagi also feature a skeleton for
sturdiness and our special bubble fillings for a real bubble-tea look!
Patented technology has also allowed us to levitate a bubble outside of
the silicone shell! Wow! Aside from being sweet in appearance Babusagi
are sweet in personality too and are ready to make friends with you!

Warning: Babusagis may be sentient and capable of developing their own personalities,
not all Babusagi guaranteed to be well-behaved.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Eventually you take too long and you just gotta upgrade the trait as an apology.
Hazilnut watched me draw this in stream so if they have complaints its too late.
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

hazilnut wrote:username: hazilnut
pronouns: he/him
name: Enos
how will you cover the eye?: 'Well Done!' star sticker
extra | how'd they lose the eye?:

> ACT Give 'Well Done!' sticker

The babusagi takes the star sticker you proffer and attempts to stick it where his eye-decal once sat. With only one eye still intact, and this one blurry with tears, he predictably misses. First he sticks it to his forehead, then to his nose, then to his ear. He frowns and keeps on trying, failing more spectacularly each time. Eventually you snatch the sticker from his paw and jam it in the right spot before he ruins all the adhesive. Enos grunts appreciatively.

> ACT Ask how he lost his eye

Lost his eye? Lost it? Enos is offended. He did not lose his eye! His simply...misplaced it... In the shredder.

> ACT Ask how the heck it ended up there

Sometimes eyes just find their way to the shredder! Really, do you need to be so skeptical about everything? Sometimes shredders just call decals and claim them for their own! They're very selfish like th- He realizes his protests are doing nothing to convince you. Okay fine. He might have had something to do with his eye ending up in the shredder. Maybe. But just the slightest bit.

> ACT Make him tell you the whole story

Okay okay! So pushy- no one has manners anymore! You find a babusagi sobbing under a blanket and then you start flat out interrogating him. People these days. Eventually Enos stops ranting about the state of social ethics in this day and age and gets on with his tale. It was really all rather stupid, he will admit that, but at the time it seemed like the best way to go about things. How else was he supposed to get his stupid crush to notice him? No matter how much he talked to them or passed them the jar of paperclips, they never remembered his name! He even bought them a donut and iced it with the words; Good morning from your friend Enos and still they always called him Erik or Erin or Eros! Do you know how frustrating that was? Enos realizes he'd been spilling frustrated tears from his still-intact eye and apologizes. He didn't mean to get so worked up.

>ACT Comfort Enos and ask him to continue

You pat Enos on the back, expressing your sympathy. He appreciates it and continues on with his story. He had figured that maybe the best way to get his crush to remember him would be to pretend to get hurt. Yeah, yeah in hindsight it seemed like the worst possible plan but he had just wanted to know if anyone at work, especially they, cared about him. So one day, yesterday, he had simply ripped off his eye decal and collapsed out of his chair. And you know what? For a good while his plan actually worked! Babusagis were asking him if he was okay and then fretting over his missing eye, which he had hidden in a stack of papers with the intention of retrieving it later. He had been the center of attention for about ten minutes, all his coworkers helping him search for his 'missing' eye. But the attention didn't last long and soon every babusagi was back about their business, all except Enos and his crush who were still 'searching'. Oh it had been so wonderful, just the two of them crawling under desks and peeking in corners; they had even said his name right once! He had never been so happy to hear a babusagi say Enos! Enos starts fanboying for a little while before regaining control of himself and continuing on more subdued. But then another babusagi had taken the stack of papers he had hidden his eye decal in and shredded them- papers and all. Enos had seen it happen but couldn't say anything as that would reveal the whole thing as a ploy. He had left work early that day and had been hiding under his blanket in embarrassment ever since. He still seems rather ashamed of the whole thing but muses that maybe it was for the best- his crush is certain to notice his new starry eye!

>ACT Make a joke about seeing stars

Enos tells you he appreciates your gift, he really does, but he's going to have to kick you out now. Good bye!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - RU025D | Sailor's Warning

Postby hazilnut » Sat May 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Enos will still be Enos! And still go by he/him!

And still be a hopeless stalker rip

Thank yu much Livvy ahhhh!!!
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &