Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #183

Postby Charchar2 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 am

Whee! :3
    Finally, Australian Shepherd plumie :"D Based off a blue merle ♥
    To win him/her just impress me! u v u Have funnn~

This'll end on July 30th, when I get back from vacation ^^

WINNERS UP !!
Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #183

Postby AmberSky. » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 am

Possible reserve c:

PM me if you would like to rp with any of the characters below <3

JBD;; Raisa.
Kiamaras;; Keeva and Nevan.
Ceiral;; Nayeli.
Foxer;; Zo.

Updates wrote:Searching for character art! <3
Oh, and commissions are only open on DA.

AmberSky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:03 am

May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utulie (Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie (Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

Mornie utulie (Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantie (Darkness has fallen)

Username ::SnowStar
Name :: Seashell
Nickname :: Shell
Orientation :: Straight
Physical Age :: 21 Standard Years Old

Favorite Colors:: Yellow, Blue, pink, and Green.
Favorite Animals :: Seagull, and Spotted Sandpipers. She is very fond of birds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ɗєєρєя ιηтσ тнє α в у ѕ ѕ

Favorite Author :: Jules Verne
Favorite Books :: A Journey to the Center of the Earth, Around the World in Eighty Days.

Favorite Time of Day :: Between 8:00 and 9:00 am, where the air is still crisp and cool
but everything is just starting to warm. Neither too hot but not overly too cold for her tastes,
and the sky tends to be clear and beautiful as the world awakens.
Least Favorite Time of Day :: Between 1:00 and 2:00 am. Anytime she has the displeasure
of being away at this time she feels like she is falling apart, practically begging for sleep. Anyone
near her at this time will easily get lashed at by Seashell.
Personality in Five Words::
    ○ Daring
    ○ Adventurous
    ○ Intelligent
    ○ Friendly
    ○ Solitary

Habitat ::
    Seashell's home and habitat is, different to say the least. It is solitary - she has no neighbors and rarely has anyone visiting, it is not marked on any map, and you can only get to her home by boat. She lives in a once abandoned lighthouse on a small private island. She has spend months on that lighthouse once she found it, but now it is fully functional and has a small beach house on the shore. Her house is small, one story plus a very small loft turned into her bedroom, but it is both cozy and considered her home. She wants to expand the house someday if she is ever lucky enough to have a family of her own, but supplies are hard to come by and things need to be brought in by boat. The island itself isn't that big (or at least, to Seashell) - it is around 2 miles or less long, and about a mile wide. Where the house is, it is mostly white sandy beach, with long grasses and a small pond as you go inland. At the beach there is a dock that she uses for her boat and fishing. Seagulls and Spotted Sandpiper, Shell's favorite birds, are almost always seen at the beach. But though there are plenty of beach line on this island, do not think this is a simple flat island from a movie. No, the farther you go inland, the more rocky and mountainous it seems. It is nothing too high to worry about, but at the very top of this rocky "hill" as Seashell calls it, you can view the sea and entire island from there. The very top were Shell loves to climb to is where the lighthouse is, giving a beautiful view of the entire island below. The lighthouse is her favorite place to be on this island.

Detailed Personality ::
    Seashell is a adventurous, friendly and very energetic Plumie. She loves to be social with others when she gets the chance to, always quite talkative and happy - but at the same time when at home she enjoys being by herself and taking in her surroundings. Her home is quite solitary to say the least, but she loves it the way it is. She lives on her own private island, only accessible by boat. She loves the water and the sea, and is quite the fisherman. Her main diet consists of mostly of things grown in her garden at home locally and the fish from the sea. She fishes both by boat and by the dock she has at home. Her island doesn't have any sort of red meat or pigs for pork, and the chickens she owns are for eggs only. She loves birds too much to eat them, she treats her chickens like part of the family. She love birdwatching, sketching birds, and spending hours on her island watching the sandpipers scurry about on the beach. Seashell loves all animals and birds, and has never found one that she dislikes yet. The only things she truly dislikes are sand fleas, ticks, and leaches. Those gross her out beyond belief and hate it when she gets one on her.

Seashell loves nature and being outdoors, and is only inside during the night or when it's storming outside. She is a very avid reader both outside and in, and has a very large book collection. Shell is very fond of classics, and her favorite author is Jules Verne. She prefers books over movies any day. Seashell is also very intelligent, using different books to learn different tasks. She (most of the time) does not require a teacher to teacher her something new, but rather a book with instruction. She has taught herself many useful skills through books and is constantly learning new things. She jokes to other people on how she is part sponge, soaking up any new things she finds and enjoys learning how to do something new.

Phobias ::
    Seashell has something known as Trypanophobia. Though that in itself sounds rather confusing - it is a phobia of needles, such as shots, injections, and so forth. Around 20% of the population on earth has this phobia, and Shell is a Plumerian with it. She avoids doctors and nurses at all costs because of this (she knows that with every doctors visit seems to require shots), and is happy to live at a place that is only accessible through boat ride.

Accessories ::
She has a rope fishnet tied around her neck oddly enough,
with a silver key and a few silver anchor charms hanging off of it.
Item(s) Of Important :: Seashell has a old stuffed sheep that she named Henry. It was given to her by her mother when she was very young, and now it is very old looking and tattered. But she still loves it, despite her age.

Story On The Fishnet ::
    Clunk, clunk, clunk, POP!
    The small boat slowed to a halt, only moving when a smooth wave hit it's side. Seashell hung her head down and pulled her ears back with growing frustration. She had closed her eyes for less then a minute while feeling the breeze on her face, less then a minute! And during those few seconds of peace, her tiny fishing boat's engine died. And based on the unpleasant smell that was coming from it, she figured it was going to be dead for quite a while. "Oh you just have to die at the worst of times." Shell mumbled as she gave the engine a swift kick. She was 1/3 of the way home, and still far away enough from her island where she really didn't want to try swimming it.

Last edited by SnowStar on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:18 am, edited 35 times in total.
So full of hate were our eyes
That none of us could see
Our war would yield countless dead
But never victory
So let us cast arms aside
And like discard our wrath
Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
Whilst we find the path

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Art block is hitting hard, sorry about not drawing much or being on lately.
SnowStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 am

Reserveee
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 am

Reserved

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.
I'm apart of the LGBT Community.
Up for commissions or art trades.
Dm me for details or to talk.
Feel free to trade me as well.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akua » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:05 am

Oh my gosh. Reserve so hard. Eehee <3
- ☆ ----- ----- ☆ -

char4char
discord: azulunae | TH: azulunae

ImageImage

- ★ ----- ----- ★ -

Image why couldn't this be what i got on my account ;-;
Akua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamlord » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 am

RESERVE TO DEATH
I LUVE AUSSIES

i dedicated my signature to pizza
you're welcome
Dreamlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p i p e r | southern living -- plumerian 183

Postby Dewey » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 am

welcome to the

--------art (c) L Lawliet

---palette -- rodeo

------------------------
-----username :: Dewey
-----name :: Piper
-----nicknames :: Pip
-----size :: Aussie
-----types :: 80BFFF
-----motto :: never give up
-----theme song :: x
-----face claim :: Carrie Underwood
welcome,
one and all, to
Piper's Grand Rodeo!

admission ::
adults -- $10
children -- $5
babes -- free

╔═════════════════════╗
what is there to do?
hiya, y'all! my name is Piper,
but feel free to call me Pippa.
[tips cowboy hat] at my rodeo
we offer many different kinds
of entertainment! in the ring
we have bull riding, bareback
bronco riding, calf roping, barrel
racing, cutting, etc. we even have
events featuring minors! out back
you can find several different
games that we like to play out
in the old west. games like washers,
rope the bull head, and tug-a-war!
you can even try out the bucking
bronco yourself with our mechanical!
longest time so far is 20 seconds!
so come on in, grab you some
grub and take a seat, the
show is about to begin!
╚═════════════════════╝

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

who is Piper? howdy y'all! the names Piper Lee Winston, but my friend call me Pip. welcome to my ranch! now, you may be wonderin', how can such a young woman run a rodeo? well it starts with a dream. I may be young, but that never stops me from chasin' my dreams.

I was born in Bandera, Texas, the "Cowboy Capitol of The World." it's a small town a few miles out from San Antonio, Texas. I grew up on a ranch out a away from town. the neighbors where all 3+ miles from us so we were on our own. from the time I was five, my daddy put me out to work. we had a herd of a thousand cattle on a ranch with three Australian Shepherds, seven cats, two roosters, five chicken, ten pigs and one duck. it was a hard life, a good life.

I was never a popular girl in school. I was more of a teachers pet, always wanting to lend a hand. I was occasionally picked on, but nothing too severe. I had good friends and we always had a good time. it was a good life and I like to think back to it often.

when I was little, my daddy would take me into town to watch the annual rodeo that came around September every year. we'd go out wearing plaid shirts with dingy jeans, a cowboy hat and a pair of boots that fit just right. that's where my dream began and expanded has I grew older. and now I'm here, my dreams a success. my daddy and momma would have been proud of me. I stand here today to say that I am truly blessed to have had such loving and supportive parents as they were. they are on my mind and I imagine what it would have been like with them here today.

a
is the
thing on
earth
that loves
more than
he loves
❖ positive traits wrote:outgoing \ adj. /
determined \ adj. /
courageous \ adj. /
perky \ adj. /
blissful \ adj. /

❖ negative traits wrote:bullheaded \ adj. /
defensive \ adj. /
audacious \ adj. /
snappy \ adj. /
aggressive \ adj. /
--------------------------- ---------------------------
[ personality . relationships . general info ]

brief personality ::
Piper is a girl who knows how to have a good time and goof around. She's a perky girl with big dreams and a wild imagination. She also has responsibilities and knows how to put things in order. She never backs down from a fight and will stand her ground. Piper also looks for new adventures. She filled with courage and when she wants something, she gets it with determination.

in-depth personality :: Piper is a girl of determination and courageousness. Whenever she wants something, she will get it. Living out in the country and with enough money to pass you by really brings on some high quality personality traits. Piper is a very thoughtful girl and knows to never take anything for granted because she knows others may have it worse than her and she wants to be able to use everything to its advantage until it's tearing at the seams or starting to break down. She's also thoughtful of others and if she has any change to spare, she gives it to those who need it more than her. Piper is a very outgoing girl and loves to have fun. She is socially confident and loves to meet new people and make new friends. She also loves to party and live to her hearts content. She's a daredevil for sure, making bold moves and risking everything for the thrill of the moment. Piper is very bold and courageous and will stand up for others and will never back down from a fight. She will stand her ground until there is only person left standing. She will fight for what she believes in, her family, her friends, everything. She is not afraid to hurt others, physically or verbally if it has a purpose. And she will always stand of for herself and never let anyone pick on her ever again. She may be a defensive girl, but she's also very stubborn. It is unwise of someone to try and change her mind about something when she already has it set on another. She is much like a bull herself and won't ever let anything change her mind, even if she may be wrong about something. You never want to get on her bad side because she can get very aggressive and sometimes she may even say some things that she doesn't mean just because she was angry and wasn't thinking about it. In general, don't make her angry. She is good with making fast remarks and can be sarcastic with those that annoy her. But beside her negativity, Piper is a very happy and cheerful girl. She always likes to look at the bright side of life and never towards the bad because it makes her upset and/or angry. Throughout her entire life, Piper has always been a happy girl and has never really let bullies taunt her and let them pick on her. She has learned to defend herself wisely and to play it cool. She lives to live life to the fullest for she is blessed for the life she has been given and uses each day she has in the world to make it the best day ever.

history ::
    baby --
    Piper was born a country girl. She was born in Bandera, Texas into a family of five. She had two older brothers, herself and her parents. She was spoiled rotten, being the only girl of the three children. Her brothers were much older than her when she was born; one was 7 and the others was 11. They always played with her and watched after her when their folks weren't around. Piper was very friendly as she began to grow and tended to make friends wherever she goes. By the time she was five, she was ready for school and on the very first day, she had made five new friends! Many of which she is still friends with today, but Piper had a very happy childhood.

teen --
    School wasn't very good for Piper; bullies; picked on and teased but she subsided it all and kept on with her life. After school she had big plans to open her own rodeo that her and her daddy could run together. she had her friends to go on with and she was always a happy and hopeful girl. when Piper turned 17, tragedy hit (look at "Night of Devastation" for more info). when she was in sixth grade, she was told she could skip seventh and eighth grade, so she did. She made new friends and kept old ones, too. Piper made the best of her school years, even all the way into college. When she skipped grades, she was made fun of, yet admired by her intelligence. Piper had begun to mature a lot faster than her friends and knew right from wrong, plus her daddy was watching out for her so that was didn't make bad decisions. Piper had always heard of what happens when you make a bad decision or do drugs or drink alcohol so she preferred to stay away from things like those. Piper spent most of her teen years studying and learning and helping around the house. Though she didn't mind because it meant more time with her daddy and momma. she graduated high school when she was sixteen years old and went to The University of Texas (she's a big longhorns fan). Now she graduated at 20 and is ready to start her life.

adult --
    Piper, now graduated from college, has a goal to make her dreams come true. Piper is just now entering the world of adulthood and has a big life ahead of her. So far, she runs her famous rodeo right in her hometown, where she currently resides in, and lives on the family farm. The brothers didn't want the house so she kept it and plans to raise a family of her own in her childhood house. She is still best friends with Lauyn and they still like to do everything together. Now that she has successfully opened her very own rodeo, dedicated to her daddy, her new dream is start a family. She can't wait to what life brings ahead.

art ::

headshot --
    x by L Lawliet

sketches --
    x by me
    x by me
    x by me

pixels -- n/a

full body --
    x by me
    x by L Lawliet

I wanted to be
like my father,
who was a cattle
man and a rodeo
roper. And that
was - he was my
hero, and I wanted
to be more like him.
- Dave Brubeck

physical appearance ::
    coat ; various greens and yellow
    eyes ; pale/light blue
    tongue/pawpad color ;
    defects ; none | disorders ; none
    height ; 3 ft | weight ; 44 lbs
    scar(s) ; none
    tattoo(s) ; none
    piercing(s) ; doubles
    species ; Plumerian

social life ::
      friends -- Meredith
      enemies -- Daytona
      ideal friend --
      someone who
      can keep at her
      pace and have fun

love affairs ::
      sexuality -- straight
      status -- single
      crush -- n/a
      dating -- n/a
      mate -- n/a
      ideal mate --
      someone who
      likes the country
      life and likes to
      have a good time
      and joke around
favorites ::
color -- Bright red
music -- Country
animal -- Horse
season -- Summer
holiday -- Easter
sport -- Horse racing
movie -- Secretariat
book -- A World Away
food -- apple pie
drink -- pink lemonade

least favorites ::
color -- Pink
music -- Rock
animal -- Shark
season -- Winter
holiday -- Halloween
sport -- Basketball
movie -- Finding Nemo
book -- The Fault in our Stars
food -- McDonalds
drink -- mocha latte

zodiac ::
birthday - August 3
birthstone - Peridot
element - Fire
ruling planet - Sun
symbol - The Lion
life Pursuit - To lead the way
vibration - Radiant Energy
Leo's secret desire - To be a star
favorite pastime ::
Piper loves to take her horse, Melody, out into the meadow and ride around. sometimes they'll even take horse trails through the woods; she just enjoys to take strolls through the country.

biggest fear :: changing into someone else

biggest regret :: telling her daddy she "hated" him and walking out on him

biggest achievement :: opening her rodeo

quirks ::
- strongly dislikes the sound of chewing
- always knows the direction she is traveling in
- writes with left hand, but does everything else right-handed

phobias ::
- fire
- death

- horses
- exploring
- country
- racing
- cooking
- carrots
- summer
- plaid
- hiking
- red
dislikes ::
- sharks
- winter
- ocean
- sewing
- losing
- horror
- city life
- pink
- cabbage
- glue
collections ::
- rodeo awards
- mason jars

weakness ::
anything horses & vintage/antique
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------ ------------------------------

full name :: Piper Lee Winston
why the name Piper? whenever I think of the name Piper, it gives me a country like vibe. according to research, Piper is also a big hit to country folks. anyway, I chose the name Piper because it's a pleasant name; approachable. it suits this girl, as well, because it feels like a happy name and this girl is a happy girl always having a good time so I thought Piper was the perfect name for her. the name Piper is just a pretty name in general and suits this girl.

relationship with friends/enemies ::
    - Meredith ♀ / friend
    When Piper first visited the city, she was extremely excited but hopelessly lost. She traveled around on foot, usually seen carrying a map and running into things. On her third day there, Piper ran into a stranger from behind. She dropped her things, embarrassed, and picked them. When she collected herself, she a women looking down at her. She apologized for what happened and explained where she was from and that it's hard for her to get around. The lady, Meredith, smiled, introduced herself and said that she could show her around! Piper was internally grateful for her generosity and they have been friends ever since.

- Daytona ♂ / enemy
    Piper and Daytona contrast each other so perfectly it's terrifying. It all started one day in fourth grade when Piper walked into school wearing a lovely sun dress and some cowboy boots when Daytona came from around the corner and splashed her with water, on purpose. He ran away laughing with his friends as she ran to the bathroom and tried to dry up, but ended up soaking herself more as tears streamed down her face from embarrassment. from that day forward, Piper has always held a grudge on Daytona.

- Caius ♂ / enemy
    Caius and Piper are sworn enemies every since the day Caius called her a hick. Piper has never taken name calling very lightly and ever since that day she has been plotting to crush him. /immask1's idea/

- Lauyn ♂ / best friend
    Growing up, Piper always got along better with the guys. She can get rough and tough with them and she isn't afraid to get down and dirty. They met when they were seven years old and have been inseparable since then. They know everything there is to know about each other and are constantly together. you'd think that they were dating, but in reality, they are the best of friends.

- Ali'ikai ♀ / friend
    Piper met Ali'ikai during college when they were both alone in a class together after hours. They are good friends since then and still are today. Piper says she's super friendly and that she's grateful to have a friend like her.

- Zale ♂ / friend
    Piper and Zale are the closest of friends, and know everything about each other. They met when Piper visited the ocean for the first time when she was five, and since she's super friendly, she's bound to make friends wherever she goes. Since the day they met at the beach, they've been in constant contact.

- Daisy ♀ / enemy
    Both girl are very independent in spirit and have several different ideas in life, but contrast each other perfectly. They have never gotten along in their life, ever since they first met. Something about Daisy makes Piper feel uncomfortable.

- Kin Saionji ♀ / friend
    Kin is much like a little sister to Piper who she does everything with. She is like the sister Piper never had. Piper has always wanted a little sister, and Kin comes pretty close in range, even though they aren't blood related. She looks after Kin and is always there to comfort her and support her. She is lucky to have someone so amazing a part of her life.

- Milk Kyukee ♂ / friend
    Piper isn't the greatest friends with Milk but she thinks that he's super nice and kinda cute, in his way.

- Sonoran Arizonac ⚥/ friend
    These two aren't very good friends, hardly know each other at all, but Piper thinks that she is super sweet and fun to be around!

Piper's Journal ::
the rodeo junky" wrote:hiya, the names Piper! Pip for short c:
I write down all of my adventures,
discoveries, achievements, anything!
I write in here on a daily basis, but
most things are private. but here are
some sample entries for you to read
about my daily life. c: enjoy!!

entry one -- Wednesday, August 27, 2008
    So today, Momma came home with leather journal with the cover engraved with "Piper's Journal." She explained that everyday, even if it was boring, that I should write down something amazing that happened or just write about what you did that day. Well, today I was sitting around on the porch, dozing with my cat, Truffle when Momma came home with a journal for me. After that, I went up to my room and sat around thinking about what I could write about. Well, I need to do something that day to write about, right? So I went out the barn to take one of the family agility horses for a ride. We went to the course and practiced around for a while before taking a break for dinner. That night we watched my favorite movie ever while eating buttery popcorn and curled up on the couch with all our dogs and three cats, including mine. It was a great lazy day and I'm very blessed to have someone as great as momma to bring me home such a wonderful gift.

entry two -- Monday, April 7, 2011
    Today was the day I had been training all year for. It was the Grand Championship Agility course. Melody and I had been training everyday for two hours everyday. We were up to perform next after such a great performance by our rivals. I stroked Melody's mane and whispered in her ear. When the gate opened we zoomed out, rounding barrels, jumping bars, and finishing with the most amazing leap I've ever experienced. At the end I jumped from Melody and gave her an apple and some water to rehydrate her after such a brilliant performance. Now it was time to crown the winners. Melody and I stood, anxious for the results. "and in first place.. Piper and Melody!" I couldn't believe it! We won! They brought over a blue ribbon, trophy and flower reef for Melody to wear. Melody neighed with delight and I stood there overjoyed. All out hard work had paid off!

the meaning of her accessories ::
accessories wrote:cowboy hat
her daddy gave it to her when she was just five years old. it's the only one she has and never plans to get a new one.

gold heart necklace
this is locket her mama gave to her when she was sixteen. inside is a picture of Piper, her mama and daddy at her first horse when she was seven years old. she has never taken it off since the day she got it.

horseshoe tail charm
she turned her lucky horseshoe into a tail charm that she wears everyday.

----------------------------------- -----------------------------------
    what do the hearts mean?
    forehead -- her mind is set on the rodeo
    chest -- remembrance of her parents
    front leg/right -- athletic abilities
    front leg/left -- pretty girl/fancy genes
    stomach -- love for southern foods
    butt -- leave the past in the past
    tail -- agility/balance
what does it mean to be a cowgirl?
to be a cowgirl, it has to take a lot of heart and courage.
cowgirls are determined, hard-headed, and brave girls. they're never afraid to get down and dirty and won't stand down from a fight and from protecting what they love. cowgirls are the most outgoing and caring girls you'll ever meet. they are always out to have a good time. you could say that they are the life of the party! cowgirls are very lovable girls and if you ever got the chance to have you a part of your life, you'd never want anything different. but most importantly, cowgirls are loyal to themselves, their family, their friends and to what they love the most.

Piper's companion ::

pinto horse - 5 - Melody
      -----------------------------
      (being told in human form)
      It was my sixteenth birthday on a Sunday morning in late spring. I rolled over in bed and read her alarm clock, it was 8:47. I pulled the covers back and sat up. I rubbed her eyes, blinked a few times and stood up, the wooden floor creaking under my weight. I left my room and descended the staircase to the main level. Downstairs, it was quiet but yet it was loud. Everything has been decorated for my special day. Steamers hung from the ceiling and mantel, a "Happy Sweet 16!" sign hung along the windows and the dining room table was cloaked with a table cloth with sparkles and loaded with presents. By 10 o'clock, my entire family was gathered in the kitchen, dining on French toast, eggs and bacon with a glass of orange juice. After breakfast, I went upstairs to get ready for the day. Momma had taken me shopping some days before so that I had an outfit picked out. In my room, I slipped out of my night gown and pulled on my white sundress with cowboy boots and a red wrap around bracelet. I curled my hair and put on a fresh coat of makeup and after I was done, I went back downstairs. Momma met me at the bottom and gave me a big kiss. She said that she and daddy had a big surprise for me waiting in the barn. (The barn had always been filled with the family horses, but there's one stall that's always been vacant). So, momma and daddy took me out to the barn. It was a sunny morning with a cool breeze and some clouds floating in the big blue sky. Daddy threw open the door and we walked inside. We began to walk down the aisle, the horses making small noises as we walked. At the end, I noticed something move in the vacant stall. I began to draw closer to it, momma and daddy staying behind me, their faces beaming. When I looked inside, I was met by a baby Pinto horse. I was in complete shock. Momma came up beside me and said that she was all mine. I cupped my hands over my mouth and my eyes began to water. I gave momma and daddy the biggest hug ever possible. I thanked them over and over. Daddy said that she was a year old. She is the cutest horse ever! After a while, I entered the stall she was kept in and sat down on a stool beside her as she laid in the hay. I observed her and she observed me. I told momma that I'm gonna name her Melody and she said that was a beautiful name. It was the greatest birthday ever!

Night of Devastation (written by Piper)

July 15, 1997
    10:47 PM

Piper - 17 years
    Daddy - 57 years
    Momma - 56 years

It was a normal night on the ranch. I was sitting in my room when Lauyn called my cell, asking if I wanted to go out on the town for a while. Daddy and Momma were downstairs, sitting in the living room watching a movie. The two brothers were out of the house, living their own lives now, so it was just me and them. Outside, a coyote howled in the distance. In my room, Truffle lay curled up on my bed, snoozing. I started to freshen myself up so that I could go out with Lauyn, putting on a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a red plaid shirt and my favorite cowboy boots. after I was all ready, I went downstairs to ask my folks about my plans. right off the bat, daddy said no, and momma followed close behind. I asked them why and daddy said there are dangers at night and that he wanted to be safe, but I said back that I could protect myself and that Lauyn was with me. Daddy continued to say no. I could feel the back of my eyes begin to sting with tears. I yelled out, "you can't do this to me! let me live my life!" and I stormed out the door. I wasn't gonna let them control my life and let me miss out on a great adventure! I hopped into my car as fast as I could and sped down the gravel road. I looked out the side mirror to see them both standing on the porch. daddy was shaking his head and momma had her hands to her mouth. I was broken inside but, I continued down the road, momma and daddy disappearing into the dust.

I spent the night at the state fair with Lauyn and it had been the greatest night ever.

at 11:53 my phone rang. it was momma.

"Piper, there's been and accident."

I immediately ran for my car.

"Lauyn, come one!"

He followed after me and I started the engine, zooming out of the parking lot. I sped down the road towards the hospital in San Antonio, 30 mins from where I lived. When I arrived, I jumped from the car, leaving Lauyn behind. Inside I found momma crying and ran to her, hugging her. I asked her what happened, and through her sobs, she explained what happened.

Daddy had followed after me. He had been searching all over town. But all of a sudden, a stroke overtook him and he crashed the car. emergency vehicles sped him to the hospital, calling momma on the way. she sped off after them, waiting until she got there to call me. the doctor explained that he had a type of stroke called Hemorrhagic (caused by a tear in the artery's wall that produces bleeding into or around the brain). he said it was very severe to the point where he might not be able to recover. plus, the impact of the crash had broke his right arm and left leg with cuts throughout. I began to ball my eyes out and slumped to the floor beside mommas chair. suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. it was Lauyn. I wrapped my arms around him, crying into his shoulder.

I blame myself, but momma says it wasn't. but if I hadn't gone out, it wouldn't have happened.

it was 2:34 in the morning. the phone rang. it was the hospital.

Daddy had passed away.

poem :: by Cheescake

Ask For an Adventure
    Every morning, when I was just a babe, and the sun would hang so low,
    I'd ask the sun for a new adventure, my own little rodeo.
    Whether chasing cows or chickens, helping out down on the farm,
    It was all I'd ever wanted, wouldn't cause anyone harm.
    While the leaves were changing colors in Septembers long ago,
    Daddy took my down to the rodeo - my favorite kind of show.
    We would wear our boots and cowboy hats, to fit in with the crowd,
    And that's when I knew I had a dream, a dream so big and proud.
    We didn't have no fortune, no, we didn't have no fame,
    But I still dreamed of running things while seasons went and came.
    Finishing school earlier than other Plumerians my age,
    I knew just what I had to do for my dreams to take the stage.
    I made some things, and sold them off, with money rolling by,
    Held fundraisers and charities until others' wallets were dry.
    The people's cheers and friendly support were enough to help me out,
    To help me get the things I'd need, would just take a friendly shout.
    They wanted a new rodeo, so quickly and so bad,
    The dream of mine, my heart's desire, was finally what they had.
    Barrel racing, roping events, and that was just the start!
    The only thing that mattered though, was the pride that filled my heart.
how did Piper get her rodeo?
it all started with a dream.

when Piper's daddy took her to her first rodeo many Septembers ago, Piper had always been in love with the idea of her own.

Piper has planned for several years of how to accomplish her dream. she knew her family wasn't the richest, but she had an idea that the entire town could agree with. she started several fundraisers and charities, held several events and carnivals (with support), and even created items to sell online.

after two years of planning and prepping, it all came down to the end. Piper, and the town, had raised enough money to start Piper's rodeo, buy new animals, AND rebuild city hall, twice.

Piper couldn't believe it. her dream had finally come true.

--------------------------------- ---------------------------------
posture ; tall, shoulders
back, confident
movements ; loose-like,
energetic and upbeat
build ; slim torso with
broad shoulders & bulky thighs
strength ; she's a cowgirl,
what else to you expect?
intelligence ; skipping two
grades can tell you a lot
fun facts ::
1. Piper secretly loves the city because
there's a lot of new opportunities and new things to see!

2. several people used to ask if she was a mini
Australian shepherd when she was a little girl.

3. likes to imagine what life would be like if she
lived in the city and everything she would be able to do.

education :: when Piper was in sixth grade, at the end of the school year, she was told that she was able to skip both seventh and eighth grade and go straight to ninth. Piper thought for a long time about the opportunity but she also knew she would be leaving her friends. after a lot of thought, she decided to go through with it and started ninth grade when she was just twelve years old. she then graduated high school when she was sixteen and further more, graduating college when she was twenty, majoring in business. and with everything she has learned, she was able to open her own rodeo!

living down south :: living in the south is always harder than living anywhere else. you're closer to the equator! plus, living on land with little to no trees and working all day in the summer isn't the greatest. but, it's what I love to do and I've grown accustomed to the scorching weather and endless droughts.

short stories ::
    the carnival -
    it was warm evening in August.
    the sky was clear and the sound
    of joyful laughter filled the air.
    Lauyn and I were walking down
    the dirt road towards the annual
    carnival that's put up every year.
    I could see the towering swings
    flying through the year and the
    glittering lights of the ferris wheel
    lit up the sky. I grabbed hold of
    Lauyn's hand and pulled him along.
    "Let's go ride the ferris wheel!" I
    said to him. He eventually caught
    up to me, walking at the same pace,
    and we made it to the line. I paid for
    us to get on and we climbed into the
    seat. I sat across from him, smiling.
    "Isn't this great?" I said to him, beaming.
    He chuckled. "It sure is beautiful."
    I pulled out my phone to take a picture
    from the top of the fairgrounds below.
    Suddenly, I heard a seat belt unclip
    and saw Lauyn start to stand up. He
    wobbled a bit but then caught himself.
    "I'm the king of the world!" He shouted.
    Someone from below yelled at him to
    sit down and I started to crack up.
    Lauyn strapped himself back into his
    seat and then burst of laughing.
    We sat there laughing most of the way
    down. When we almost reached the
    bottom, I sat back and took a breath of
    the sweet air. "It's so amazing, isn't it?"
    Lauyn sighed in reply and spread his
    arms across the seat. "It sure is."
    Tonight had been the most perfect
    night to spend with my best friend
    on this perfect august night.
grand opening -
after two years of work, it was
finally complete. my crew and I
stood back to admire what we've
just done. it took two years before
just to raise enough money, but
now here we are, it was finally
complete. Lauyn came up to stand
beside me, putting his arm around
me. "Good job, Pip. I'm so proud of
you." I smiled and gave him a hug.
"I couldn't have done it without you!"
He smiled and playfully nudged me.
I unclipped my work belt and went to
look around. The arena was layered
with a fresh coat of dirt with barrels
place in all four corners. I walk to
the stables to feed the horses and
saw a note on one of the benches.
It read, "Dear Piper, I'm so proud of
you and what you've become. I've
always known that do great things
one day. You're such a lovely young
lady and that Lauyn guy better know
that you're someone to keep." I laughed
a little. "I know that we've had our ups
and downs, but you'll always be my baby
girl. You have such a big heart for animals
and I admire your determination to make
your dreams comes true. I love you baby.
Love, Daddy." It had been three years since
daddy has passed away and by the time I
has finished reading the note, I had tears
in my eyes. Everything I did to make my
rodeo dreams come true, I did them for
daddy. On the way out, I took a nail from
a nail box that was left out and engraved
"In Loving Memory: Keith Winston" on the
wall. I kissed it before finally walking out.
little aussie -
when I was younger, I was had been told
that I look like a dog. An Australian
Shepherd to be exact. on day, momma
and I went out to town to shop for new
clothes. it was a warm, sunny day in May.
It was almost the end of the school year
too! I had asked if momma if I could get a
new outfit and she smiled and said that she
would be happy to get me a new outfit. we
found the store that sold children's clothes
and walked inside. I found a light purple
sundress with a flower stitched onto the
torso that had bright yellow petals (I was
five years old, don't judge). momma also
found a pair of cowboy boots that fit just
right. I looked in the mirror and danced
around happily. I gave momma a big hug
and she kissed the top of my head. "Thank
you, momma!" "You're welcome sweetheart."
She paid for the outfit and we started our
walk home. Outside, it had become a bit
more breezy and my feathers kept flapping
in the wind. While walking down the sidewalk,
a man was coming from the other direction.
I guess the man hadn't seen them because when
he passed us, he asked, "is that a mini Australian
shepherd?" Momma laughed a little, but replied,
"No, this is my daughter." I burst out then.

something to consider ::
    I apologize for the lack of art.
    I have many ideas of things to
    draw though, if I were to win
    or even get a RU. anyway, I
    know that I don't have the biggest
    form, but I wanted to create a
    character and develop that character
    around its life instead of writing
    down random information and
    facts. I wanted to be more creative
    for this lovely gal to show you what
    I have planned for her. I hope you've
    enjoyed reading through my form
    and I wish you the best of luck while
    judging! The competition is tough. cx
why do I want Piper? hmm, where to start? alright, when I first saw this amazing girl, I was instantly in love. when I fist began to develop her, the idea of her being a country girl really caught my attention. as I began to grow her character more and more, I saw how much it really fit with this girl. Aussies really bring out that country feel to life, especially since they are, in fact, herding dogs and are often found living on ranches and farms. besides that, she really has a country like feel to her design.

secondly, I am a huge fan of Australian shepherds and plan to adopt one myself when I grow older. I absolutely adore them through and through. I love their designs and especially their bright blue eyes (on blue merles). I love every breed of aussies and wish to own every one for myself. I especially love red merles just a tad more than blue merles but I love everything there is to love about an aussie.

I wish to own Piper simply because I have created such an amazing character out of her and wish to continue to grow her character and personality and continue on with her development. I wish to show her own to the community and she them how much I love her and everything she is. I have really grasped on to the idea of her being a cowgirl and even if I were to receive a RU, they would continue to be the cowgirl/boy that they are. I thank you, Charchar2, so much for this once in a lifetime opportunity and I truly hope that I have wowed you and have shown you why I love this girl. I wish you the best of luck during judging! c: <3
Last edited by Dewey on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:12 am

msrkk
Last edited by bullie on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:19 am

Two impress me's to do, but I will do this and I will attempt to floor it

Name: Salem

Major wip
Last edited by HP Fan on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me