Artist ZC. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jack Readopt!

Postby ZC. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:14 am

Sorry to say, but im readopting my Boy ;o;
I'm leaving the community, so I've decided to readopt all of my kalons!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends on March 23rd, in one month! up to 5 extras allowed, with a limit of 500 words or 1 art piece per extra!!

Both of his breeding slots are used but they were both one-times and he does not have a mate.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jack Readopt!

Postby dolly » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 am

Username:
Name:
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

Username: Sandstorm814

Name: Millie

Personality: Quiet, kinda a bookworm. Spends her days in her room, snuggling with her soft blankets. Not exactly a typical social big, but she does have a few close friends, Dominque being her closet one.
Last edited by Sandstorm814 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:17 am

Wip
Username:
Name:
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:21 am

he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Mark uwu

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 am

Bump!!
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 am

Username: john laurens.
Name: Bentley

Personality:
Bentley has grow up practically spoiled by his family's wealth, as money has always solved his problem, so he doesn't know what it's like to face an actual problem {he's faced less important problems like losing his phone}. He tries to not act spoiled and rude and make he and his family promising and kind, but he has failed more often than not, causing problems with other Kalon's. Despite this, he's pretty much a social butterfly, wanting to be friends with as many Kalons as possible and make a good first impression, with the knowledge they might only be friends with him for his money.

History:
It's rather simple, actually.
He grew up in a private school, funded by his parents wealth.
While in it, he managed to make quite a few friends, as they spoke in a similar language as him, and quickly lost most of them after graduating.
The only one of his friends that stayed was Taj, who immediately became his best friend.
Bentley has attempted to make friends outside of the small clan of wealth families, but most of the time has been unsuccessful.
Currently, he's fine where he is; rich enough to not need a job, a few friends, and a home to protect him from sleet and snow.
{108/500}

Relationships:
-- Moswen --
He and Moswen are sort of friends.
On one end it's rather calm and peaceful, but on the other end it's just Bentley bragging about how much cash he has with Moswen staring in pure annoyance.
It's caused them to not be as close as wanted by Bentley, but at the very least it exists.

-- Brimlad --
Brimlad has a crush on him
She only wants him for his money, and he knows this, so he tries to keep a distance from her.
He knows many others want him for the same reason, but he'd prefer to be with someone who actually likes him as a person, and not a source of cash without working.

-- Nishanth and Milk --
Nishanth and Milk only know him because Brimlad and Moswen do.
They don't like him, true, but they don't hate him, as he at least makes an effort to be friendly with them.

-- Taj --
Taj and Bentley are best friends.
They share a lot of similarities, which has made them as close as they are today.
When another has been hurt, the other makes an effort to cheer them up {and usually results in the laughing of others which cheers them up}.
If Taj no longer wanted to be friends with him, he would be deeply wounded, since they've know each other for, well, a long time.
{225/500}

Story - How he and Taj met:
It was a normal school day in his private school, he and his friends were joking around, when he saw her on her own.
Being the complete idiot and social butterfly he is, he approached her with no snippet on what she was like and
how she'd react.
"Hello!" Bentley squeaked in his his pitched voice.
The girl looked up at him, her eyes gleaming with tears.
She turned away almost immediately after, but that didn't stop him from continuing on.
"I'm Bentley! What's yours? Why are you sad? Why aren't you with anyone else?" He asked, purposely bombarding
her with questions so she'd have to reply to at least one.
"Taj. My parents threaten to take away my laptop privilege if I continued to not make any friends. My answer before answers the last," she replied.
"That's a bummer. HEY! Want to be friends? I'd have a new friend, and you'd still have your laptop privilege as well as a friend!"
He offered gleefully.
"YES!" Taj replied, drying the tears from her eyes.
She got up and walked back with Bentley to his friends, enjoying the rest of the day with them.

Their friendship managed to survive all the years, thriving on their weird conversations and how little friends they actually have.
{213/500}
Last edited by Carnations on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 am

Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing,
The days pass quickly when I am sewing.
~Author Unknown

Username:

happysparrow

Name:

Alice

Female

Personality:

Alice is bubbly and kind, always looking for a place to serve in and around the community. Her true passions lie in glitter and fashion design, and if you're looking for her, she's most likely at her sewing machine! Her walls are littered with fashion sketches, and although they're impossible to figure out from an outsider's point of view, Alice knows what each and every pencil stroke means. She has attempted to pull off the impossible in her clothing, and she has, gaining her recognition in the community. Despite this fame, she is still very humble and down to earth. However. one of Alice's negative traits would be that she lets her work devour her. She has gone days before without any sort of sleep, skipping meals in order to get a project in before the deadline. Because of this, she is often exhausted and can be a tad bit cranky. Despite this, she is slowly, slowly learning to get better, and is working at separating work and rest.

Extra 1: A Story

The sewing machine hummed as the tiny seamstress slowly fed the fabric through, sharp eyes open to catch any sort of bunching or other errors. Her paws were quick and careful, making sure each and every seam that graced her project was clean and straight. It took her a few days to finish a project, at the longest, and she made sure this one only took a night.
It had been three days since her best friend said he would be moving away to live closer to the city. Alice had known the day was coming, had seen it in Pine's eyes and soft sighs, and she had been prepared the best she could. They would stay in touch, of course, but it would never be the same. That was where her latest project came in. Pine was a hoarder of blankets, a lover of soft things - because of this, Alice had saved up for months for a few yards of minky and fleece, deciding that she was going to make something really special. The idea had come almost instantly, and the design had nearly bled from Alice's pen. It was the perfect blanket - something for Pine to keep in his remembrance of the town where he grew up.
Turning off her machine, Alice stood back to survey the work that had been done. Ah, perfect! It was a very large quilt, each pattern embroidered carefully and with love. It should have been impossible to finish in the time she did, but this was special - it would be Pine's. Wrapping it up with the biggest bow she could find, she checked outside just in time to see the sun rise above the horizon. Grabbing a note she had written in advance, she took the gift out to meet Pine.
The goodbye had been tearful, as both had expected, but the gift was given along with the final goodbye, and Alice watched her friend hop onto the train that would take him so far away. Heading home, she opened her email and waited.
Pine's new apartment seemed so...empty, so lonely. He stacked boxes all around, finally grabbing the large quilt Alice had given him. Slowly unraveling it, his eyes grew large. It was beautiful! Each pattern held special sentimental meaning to the two of them and their memories together. Holding it close, Pine smiled.
Connected by a sewing project, the two didn't seem so far after all. (406/500)

Extra 2: A Moodboard

Extra 3: An Art

Last edited by happysparrow on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am

This contest ends tomorrow! Last minute entries still welcome <3