Valley of Kings — #322 by Mid-life

Based on Click to view
Artist Mid-life [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings — #322

Postby Mid-life » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:19 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
main thread I prompts/leveling up I artist search

to adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. or, you can adopt this one as your founder!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is not a special adopt, sorry about that, but my computer was being a bit finicky yesterday and wouldn’t let me save this little lion, so I had to resort to screenshotting the design and posting it under a cover. winner is allowed to keep the above cover as an “art piece” of this lion if you’d desire.

it seems like the VOK artists are going on a brown lion spree! please describe to me or draw one thing that this lion likes that is brown and why they love it so much.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Lion Name:[/b]
    [b]Lion Gender:[/b]
    [b]Pride:[/b]
    [b]Pride Status:[/b]
    [b]Brown thing:[/b] (100 words or one art piece)
    [b]Why do they love it?[/b] (300 words)

prettying up is fine, however, will not increase your chance of winning

ends on Friday December 13 at 5:00 pm PST
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings — #322

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:29 pm

ran outta time
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:30 pm

she's going to be obsessed with one stick in particular people fight me

Firedancer77

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Username: KittenGirl2005
Lion Name: Chestnut
Lion Gender: Female
Pride: Summitfall Pride - link in my signature
Pride Status: Member
Brown thing: The only cub in the pride, a little brown-speckled lioness named Sekhmet
Why do they love it? Chestnut has always had a fascination with cubs. But when Sekhmet was old enough to toddle out of the nursery and into the sunshine, Chestnut's heart melted. She and Sekhmet became inseparable. Chestnut would take Sekhmet out into the forest surrounding the camp, loving the young lioness' fascination with all the wildlife and greenery. They even slept together, with Chestnut curled protectively around Sekhmet. Even now, when Sekhmet is a grown lioness, they share a close bond. Chestnut knows that she and Sekhmet will always be there for each other, no matter what.

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion Name:
Lion Gender:
Pride: Haulani's Pride
Pride Status:
Brown thing: (100 words or one art piece) brown bugs
Why do they love it? (300 words)
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Username: bed time
Lion Name: zella
Lion Gender: female
Pride: dark river pride
Pride Status: fighter
Brown thing: brown house wren
Why do they love it?

alli, the wren, is zella's best friend. she rescued alli when she was just a small hatchling who had fallen out of her nest. zella spent most of her time nursing alli back to health. everyone believed that the small wren wouldn't make it, but zella was determined.

alli lived, and now the two are inseparable. alli often flutters around from branch to branch during border patrols and will curl up in bed with zella.
Last edited by epilogue on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Username: sapphirespirit
Lion Name:Oasessus
Lion Gender:female
Pride: Click
Pride Status:huntress
Brown thing: Termite Mounds
Why do they love it?
She loves Termite mounds for many reasons. She can't get enough of climbing them- they have pretty interesting shapes and sizes and she just can't help but to scale every one that she can. This often times stirs the little bugs below to swarm in some cases- and this is another reason she loves the mounds. She likes to pounce and play among the fluttering creatures, try and catch them between her paws- though they're so small they usually escape her clutches. The mounds also provide great deal of shade during parts of the day- she can be found lounging there in the dust below- basking in all the twisted shadows' glory. She also loves to play here with cubs and lions her age- she's very much a cub at heart. So, hide and seek among the bug motels is naturally her favorite game. She tries to out do everyone- climb the highest, squeeze between the most clever spaces. She found one once- largely by accident- that was so massive she could fit inside portions of it. Granted, she did accidentally drop into this chamber when trying to climb . She didn't know the walls there were thin and weak from the heat and she fell clear through. She was able to crawl around and explore a bit before she got Stuck- and thankfully the mound had been vacant for some time- so no angry neighbors to fight her off. And it had required the help of a couple other lions to finally get her free. And Still yet this is her fondest memory with a termite mound. She lost one of her friends the following summer. And the other was run off from the pride after stepping out of line , which the leader at the time took as a challenge.
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoSt In PrOgReS » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:52 am

Username: Lost in progres
Lion Name: Ignis
Pride: Eternal snow
Pride Status: Hunter
Brown thing: Field mice
Toyhou.se | Valley of kings | Deviantart
She/her | CET
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 35 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
LoSt In PrOgReS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:25 am

Username: cactusgum.
Lion Name: Muhshi
Lion Gender: female
Pride: Adesola Pride
Pride Status: healer
Brown thing: feather
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:07 pm

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion Name: Furaha
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Scout
Brown thing: Desta - Brown Hyena
Why do they love it? Furaha had a rather unusual friendship with a brown hyena girl named Desta. The two had met as cubs. The lioness had been hidden by her mother from a rival male wanting to take over the pride. What was supposed to be only a couple of days wait turned into a couple of months. Furaha figured her mother wasn't coming back for her. On her travels away from the only home she knew she came across a hyena about her age. The young girl called herself Desta, saying she got separated from her family during a bad storm and had been wandering ever since. The two immediately became friends. They relied on each other and learned to work together to survive. It was a rare thing to see a lion and hyena working alongside one another since they were so different. Being a brown hyena, Desta was a solitary scavenger by nature since she didn't belong to a clan. She's also able to locate food nearby. Furaha would perform much better in a pride but fares well with Desta being her only help. She's an excellent tracker. Despite their differences, they also share a lot of similarities. They're both headstrong and brave, share a love of the stars, and connect on a deeper level having come from similar upbringings.
Being older has made things a little bit trickier. They both want different things. Need different things. Furaha needed a pride. Desta needed a clan. They both wanted to start families of their own. Even if they had to go their separate ways they would always be best of friends. Nothing could break the bond they shared. They made a mutual agreement to split up and live the lives they dreamed of making for themselves but to always visit one another. The Pekee Pamoja pride had a serious dislike for hyenas and the reasoning they gave made sense. However, Furaha wouldn't let their opinions change how she felt about the one hyena she ever knew. And it wouldn't stop her from seeing Desta on occasion. The pride didn't have to understand where she was coming from or know what happened, but she wanted them to understand that to her Desta was practically her sister. They had grown up together. Survived together. Without Desta, she most likely wouldn't be here. For that, Furaha loved her best friend. Her sister. Her Desta. (399 Words)
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me