Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1210

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 am

Image Image
Image Image
╔══════════════════════╗
finifugal ✨ // marlowe // male
╚══════════════════════╝

agreeable / aimless / amiable / amusing / apologetic / biased / bland / breezy / casual / cautious / cheerful / childish / complacent / conformist / creative / distracted / dreamy / dull / earnest / earthy / empathetic / energetic / enthusiastic / excitable / flexible / frivolous / genuine / honest / high-spirited / imaginative / indecisive / insecure / maternal / melancholic / mellow / melodramatic / modest / naive / narrow-minded / optimistic / over-imaginative / overprotective / passionate / passive / playful / predictable / quirky / relaxed / self-conscious / soft / sweet / tactless / trusting / well-meaning / whimsical

Marlowe is complex, a multi-faceted being, but the side of him that tends to shine through the brightest is that of the dorky, over-the-top young adult. When you first meet Marlowe, it's hard not to like the fellow. He's very chipper, babbling on often about anything and everything, and in general exudes a very pleasant aura. Marlowe is the bubbly type indeed, and can be seen roaming the village streets playing with children more often than you can find him at work. If you're feeling down, Marlowe's always around to offer a word of encouragement, wanting the best for everyone around him. If you're meeting him for the first time or seeing him after knowing him for years he still displays the same youthful excitement, and is likely to treat you the same. Marlowe isn't very intuitive, especially when it comes to good and bad, so even the most shadiest of characters will be met with a friendly smile and a big heart. However, despite his chipper attitude and well-meaning heart, Marlowe seems to always say the wrong thing at the wrong time. He's the type to say the first thing that comes to mind before thinking about the consequences and implications. Despite this, Marlowe gets along quite well with those younger than him, and when not playing with them acts almost like a stand-in father. Although he doesn't believe he could ever find love, Marlowe is still delighted by the prospect of having kids of his own one day. He'd admit this to anyone who would listen to him talk, and something commonly suggested is that he adopt a child. However, this rather quickly reveals another side of Marlowe. He gets flustered, rambling on about how he wouldn't know where to begin, and wouldn't do a good enough job of taking care of the child. Now, Marlowe is honest, and pretty transparent about his feelings, so if someone asked, he would tell. Of course, the few parts of him he is somewhat reluctant about sharing are his insecurities. He doesn't have too many, and for the most part remains unafflicted, but sometimes his emotions can take control, which usually leaves him a stuttery mess. His biggest worries are that he isn't good enough at his work, or he's not interesting enough for his friends. In truth, while Marlowe is incredibly happy and fun to be around, he isn't exactly much more interesting beyond that. He doesn't have any wild stories to tell like the others, or even any long-term ambitions to share. For Marlowe, he's content with staying in the village all his life, continuing to live among friends and make his pots. His greatest fear is that everyone will some day leave him behind for a life of grandeur and adventure while he stays at home, doing nothing nearly as intriguing. Despite not having any big stories from his past, Marlowe is still a big sentimentalist, and loves to recount any memories he can think of, such as first meetings with friends, or milestones in others' lives. Overall, he's an extremely chipper kind of guy who doesn't have much pizazz to him besides that, and most of the time he really doesn't mind. As they say, life's short, and you should make the most of it- even if, for Marlowe, that means sticking around home and having fun with friends.

Imagexxx Image

The dark viscet crawled forward hesitantly, wary of every small noise she heard around her. This place was new, and while that meant new discoveries, it also meant there could be any number of hostile creatures. Best to err on the side of caution, even if it wasn't really like her. The female grumbled underneath her breath as she tugged herself out of yet another bramble bush. Wherever this place was, it wasn't exactly ideal.
With one last heave, a patch of fur off her side ripped free, but with the sudden motion, the viscet lost her footing. Tripping over herself, she tumbled straight through a few bushes, falling down a small incline. She came to a stop by the foot of a short tree, dazed but unharmed besides a few scratches.
The female began to pull herself to her feet, trying to shake off the stunned feeling. "Oh! Oh my! Friend, are you alright?", a voice called, and the viscet froze. Her eyes darted around, trying to decipher where the voice came from, but everything was still spinning. As she squinted, a sudden blur of bright colors fell through the bushes to her right. The dark female let out a cry of surprise and fear, springing to her feet. Unfortunately, she had fallen too close to the tree, and as she sprang up, her head smacked right into one of the lower branches and sent her tumbling back down, vision clouding over. The last thing she saw before everything went black was a swath of the clear, blue sky peeking out from between the leaves.

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━
Marlowe sat beside the unconscious stranger, gaze anxiously trained on her prone body.
The healer had said she'd be okay and should wake up soon, but what if she didn't?
What if he had caused some sort of permanent damage by startling her like that?
Although, it had been kind of odd that she had been that frightened. Where had she come from? Marlowe's tail twitched impatiently, its tip dragging through the dusty floor of the hut the pair sat in. How long had it been since he was told she was supposed to wake up? Had it already been too long? Oh, what if-
His train of thought was derailed as the stranger stirred, letting out a groan. Marlowe sprang to his feet in surprise before quickly re-seating himself. Marlowe certainly didn't want the same fiasco that led up to this moment to occur again. A wide grin on his face, he eagerly awaited the moment she finally cracked open her eyes.
"W-where am I? Who are you? What's going on?" she almost spat the questions out.
"You're in Makti, friend. Wonderful place, really. My name's Marlowe, resident potter. I found ya' out in the brush, 'n then ya' hit ya' head. Brought you back here ta' make sure you were alright. Don't worry, you're safe here. What're ya' called?"
"Uhm, I'm Zenith."
"Well then Zenith, welcome to Makti!"
(500/500)

zenith is owned by myself, and art is also done by myself!
coding is by rubixilam!

Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Constellation Cat7 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:27 am

Username: Constellation Cat
Name: Pua (Pua means 'flower' in Hawaiian)
Personality: Pua is an introvert, but not because she is shy. Her head is always buzzing with new ideas, plans, and thoughts that she prefers to think about rather than engage in conversation. She is very creative and imaginative, preferring to daydream her own realities rather than living in the moment. However, this can lead to disorganization. With new ideas popping into Pua's head often, there is not nearly enough time for organization.
Pua will often pursue a thought or idea out of sheer curiosity, but sometimes this isn't for the better. In addition, Pua seems to have an abstract idea of time - she is never on time for anything.
Pua has always been isolated from all other viscets, even when she was very young. This is most likely do to her unique mindset and outlook on the world. Pua can come off as rude because she rarely talks at all, and doesn't like meeting new people. She believes that nobody can accept her for the flawed individual she is, which results in a general low self-esteem. While she has many flaws, Pua is also very talented. Given her creativity, she generally excels in telling stories and poems that she has thought up. Her weaknesses, on the other hand, reside in her forgetful tendencies, her lack of organization, and her quietness. Overall, Pua may seem quiet on the outside, but her mind is very loud.

[234 Words]
Extras:

*mark*
Last edited by Constellation Cat7 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Constellation Cat7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Won me o-over, can't help myself

Username: Doctor Whooves Lover
Name: Periwinkle, but she likes Peri just fine
Personality: Peri is a bit of a mystery to everyone around her, including her only family, her cousin Valkyrie. Peri prefers to analyze others, thinking of all possible weaknesses and strengths the other may have and determine if she wishes to be friends. Cautious is a good way to put it. Peri is very serious, treating everyone as they treat her, regarding others with a calculating eye. You could say Peri is very blunt with answers and will tell the truth no matter how hurtful it may be. Looking over others as though they were a book doesn't offend Peri in the slightest, although it may offend the other she doesn't seem to notice, or just doesn't care. But when alone or around Valkyrie, Peri is very kind and compassionate, often ingredients sharing tales of her adventures going into new lands. Peri is quite the story teller and loves nothing more then the thrill of adventure. Although Peri is much of a lone wolf she certainly loves little kids and teaching them about Vikings. Even though Peri loves kids she isn't the romantic type and doesn't see herself as a mother unless it was a very special reason. Peri loves any and all knowledge and learning things from the outside world is her top priority... that and along with raiding with her cousin, Valkyrie. But other than this Peri keeps herself closed and safe guards her thoughts with a lock, making it very hard for her to open up about anything, fearing it could be used agaisnt her.
Song to her personality (counting as an extra): Lifeboat - Heathers
Connection to flower: Flames… smoke… screams. All of it filled the air and strangled it without hesitation, taking the scene by surprise. The boat rocked on the violent waves, the tiny wooden ship in the eye of the storm. A Viscet felt her heart pounding, all hope dwindling as the tiny ship started taking on water. Lightning boomed over the sea, Thunder cracking loudly as she tries to steady herself. She felt nothing but shock, fear swallowed her insides to where she couldn't move or breath, watching helplessly as a crew mate was snatched by the dark waves and pulled to his death. More screams, cries, and wails were heard as a giant wave crashed over the boat. The ocean took its victims with it as the boat went down, it's topside flipping up as Peri was flung and slammed the waves with violent force. Blackness consumed her as she felt her body sink into the depths of the ocean.
Peri rolled over, a muffled groan escaping her as pain shot through her entire body. She didn't dare move, her bones ached, the smell of blood came from a large gash on her side. Slowly Peri opened her eyes, the sudden brightness of the sunlight filled them and she blinked rapidly. It took Peri a long while before she sat up to find herself in a field of strange tropical flowers. The flowers carried with them the scent of the scene that played out when she was on the ship. Peri felt sadness blaze through her as she looked around for any sign of her crew mates. There was nothing, not even the tiniest plank of wood from the boat. Peri gathered some of the flowers and thought for a good long time. Luckily she has washed up on her home island, where her Cousin, Valkyrie lived, but Peri didn't know which direction to go. Looked down at the flowers she sighed, looking back at the ocean before starting her journey back home.
Peri felt a tug at her heart as she woke up, a couple months after the shipwreck. Valkyrie's clan had taken her in as she was now a local fisher and worker. Although Peri is older than Valkyrie, her younger cousin still helps Peri out when she feels down about the shipwreck. Everyday Peri wears one of the flowers to remind her that the ocean can't be controlled and to honor her crewmates lost in the wreck. - 407/500 words
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ihazcarrot » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 am

Mark omg!!
ᚕ------------------------------ᚕ

Hello, my name is Obey
and i am a friend, an artist, and an animal lover
i love meeting new people so dont be shy!
i am so very gay i am so very gay i am so very gay i am so very gay i am so very gay i am so very gay
ihazcarrot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:47 am

ending tomorrow! if you guys need an extension please lemme know!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:15 am

Username: Schnuffel Bunny
Name: Trixie
Personality:
Balanced/Challenging/Cheerful/Colorful
Trixie is very sweet and loving when comes to helping out others. She can get a bit carried away to pushing her to hard, she loves to putting herself up for any challenge. Like cooking, she becomes a beast when someone challenges her to cook offs. She never loses, she does become a hot head but never loses focus on what she's done. Trixie especially loves to paint with organic paints or she makes her own with berries, fruits and veggies.
Extras:
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:28 am

Could I request a possible smol e-extension please? Only a day or t-two would be wonderful to finish up and paste my story, thank you c:
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:29 am

no problem! ive gotten a couple of requests via PM as well ^^

this will be extended to march 10!