Eevee #3 || Masked Bandit by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eevee #3 || Masked Bandit

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:11 pm

xxxx____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A wild Leafeon has appeared ! wrote:Before adopting, make sure to read the main thread to understand how Eevee Haven works !
You must have a starter to adopt this eevee !
xxxx____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Leafeon looks pretty shady, and they seem to be carrying something?
To win, tell me; What did they just steal? Most creative/Interesting Idea wins! (It can be something magical!)

Ends April 23rd

One Extra allowed (Art or 100 words)

Code: Select all
User;
Home Page; (Must be in the archive)
Name;
Gender;
What did they Steal;
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Eevee #3 || Masked Bandit

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:11 pm

User; Rosemoon
Home Page; Sunflower Valley
Name; Birch
Gender; Trans Male
What did they Steal; Orbs that contain multiple realities in them and when crushed gives you immortality
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tēorian » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 pm

User; tēorian
Home Page; Celestial Gardens
Name; Marian
Gender; Female
What did they Steal; Going for a very Robinhood theme with this little guy, they stole from their father, a rich evolution to give to the poor. What did they steal? Marian stole the scarf of clover, a legendary item said to bless the user with luck - think Irish stereotype. This scarf allowed the poor to get back in their feet after her father ran them dry of all the harvests they worked hard to have.
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eeveerose28 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:33 am

User: Eeveerose28
Name: Leafpool
Eeveerose28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:51 am

Eeveerose28 wrote:User: Eeveerose28
Name: Leafpool

In order to enter for adopts, you need a home and starter first! Please read the adopt requirements before entering, and read the main page for rules and how to create your home/starter. If you have any questions, please let me know!
If you ignore this and continue to break the rules, you'll be given a strike!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:41 am

User; eclipse.
Home Page; (Must be in the archive)
Name;
Gender;
What did they Steal; wip

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:10 am

User;
AnimalAtHeart
Home Page;
Delta Cove
Name;
Aspen
Gender;
Female
What did they Steal;
Another pokemon. A small one, a baby, from a nest on the east border. Aspen stole often, but usually not anything important. She'd been moving too quickly to be certain, snatching it out of the nest before darting away, might've been a fletcling? She didn’t stick around. Rushing quickly away with the pokemon stashed in a satchel, stopping by a stash, she grabbed a snack before hurrying along. There were foresters chopping trees in that, it might have been caught up in the mess if Aspen had left it... poor thing
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:28 pm

User;
booklover789

Home Page;
Vague Thicket of Underbrush

Name;
Liev

Gender;
Male

What Did They Steal?;
The better question would be, What HASN'T Liev stolen? Liev is a kleptomaniac, meaning he steals basically anything he can get his paws onto. What he stole this time, however, is something that most wouldn't expect: he stole a bag with small trinkets inside, most of which were fire-starters or matches. Liev crept along the cliff by Risky Bluff, close to the human dwelling place where he didn't want to be seen - too many humans were too violent for his liking. He grabbed the first thing he found, a red knapsack lying out in the open, and then dashed back through Risky Bluff and back into the shelter of his home. Once there among all of his stash of items, he opened up the knapsack and was surprised to find a full set of fire-starters and matches, plus a few small steak knives. He wasn't the largest fan of fire, so he pushed the bag to the back of his collection and just let it sit there for awhile. He figured he'd pass it off to some poor sap along the way who probably wouldn't know what it was, either, until it was too late.

Extra - 100 Words;
Liev is a loner by choice. He doesn't like to hang around others much, even if where he lives is one of the more populated areas of his world. He keeps to himself and won't often be heard talking; he isn't very chatty by nature. Others who look his way often say he's a 'grumpy excuse for a leafeon,' but he doesn't like that title much. He loves to take things from others to fill his cave-like home, and he hopes one day to completely fill it plus five other caves. He can never have too much stuff, after all.
(100/100 Words)

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 am

booklover789 wrote:

User;
booklover789

Home Page;
Vague Thicket of Underbrush

Name;
Liev

Gender;
Male

What Did They Steal?;
The better question would be, What HASN'T Liev stolen? Liev is a kleptomaniac, meaning he steals basically anything he can get his paws onto. What he stole this time, however, is something that most wouldn't expect: he stole a bag with small trinkets inside, most of which were fire-starters or matches. Liev crept along the cliff by Risky Bluff, close to the human dwelling place where he didn't want to be seen - too many humans were too violent for his liking. He grabbed the first thing he found, a red knapsack lying out in the open, and then dashed back through Risky Bluff and back into the shelter of his home. Once there among all of his stash of items, he opened up the knapsack and was surprised to find a full set of fire-starters and matches, plus a few small steak knives. He wasn't the largest fan of fire, so he pushed the bag to the back of his collection and just let it sit there for awhile. He figured he'd pass it off to some poor sap along the way who probably wouldn't know what it was, either, until it was too late.

Extra - 100 Words;
Liev is a loner by choice. He doesn't like to hang around others much, even if where he lives is one of the more populated areas of his world. He keeps to himself and won't often be heard talking; he isn't very chatty by nature. Others who look his way often say he's a 'grumpy excuse for a leafeon,' but he doesn't like that title much. He loves to take things from others to fill his cave-like home, and he hopes one day to completely fill it plus five other caves. He can never have too much stuff, after all.
(100/100 Words)

I absolutely love the story and effort put into this form! Congrats, all yours!

Postby booklover789 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:33 am

*screams* I LOVE THIS BABU SOOOO MUUUUCH. ♥ :D Thank you so much for this baby! I love Liev and I will take good care of him, I promise.

And thanks to Species Arsonist for the encouraging words. :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups