Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter you Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby city of angels; » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 am

dear ----,

Every time I see that little green dot next to your name, my heart skips a beat. It was the hardest thing I did (not really, but you know), sending you that friend request. My heart was pounding and I was shaking so badly, fearing that you wouldn't answer. You did. You didn't remember me, but you accepted it and I believe it's fate that you did.
I'm silly that way. I believe everything happens for a reason. Everything. Even the little things like waking up late or not being able to sleep or dropping something in the hallway at school. It all happens for a reason, all little events leading up to the big climax of your story, the story of life. You were thrown into my story to create one of the biggest plot twists possible. The good girl finally meets her bad guy. I know I was sat next to you for a reason, I know you accepted my friend for a reason and I know now that we're talking for a reason.
That conversation we had yesterday was perfect. I could cry, it was so perfect. You called me gorgeous. You told me I could open up to you. You told me it would be okay, that I could trust you. Silly me, I believe you. That might come back and bite me, but for now, I don't care. I'm blissfully ignorant of the things that could happen to me for getting in deep with you. I've liked you since the first moment I saw you, the blonde haired kid in the back of my sixth hour physical science room.
You might not talk to me again for a while, but I seriously hope you do.
Until the next time we talk,
love,
me
Chickensmoothie has become a distraction to me and I can't fall behind in school work any more. I will no longer be active here.Thank you to all of those who have made my stay here wonderful. I'll miss you. Don't forget me! ^-^
city of angels;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daydreaming » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:19 pm

dear n---,
I'm hereby getting rid of you. okay, so maybe not entirely. I know I won't be able to forget about you. to get your sweet laugh out of my head, amongst other things. the way your eyes softened when I did something that completely blew you away, the voice you used to try and be stern when I wouldn't give you my phone to text my mom "hi", your gentle hands when you intertwined your fingers with mine, our kisses, and the way you picked me up and twirled me around on our first date. at that moment, I thought I had found my fairy tale. you honestly made me feel like a princess. god, I miss the way you would tell me to go to bed, because I babble like an idiot after midnight, and the patience that you had. I thrived on you. you were my drug, my addiction, and when we were together I was floating on cloud nine. but now, I'm in love rehab. you were my first, and there will be many more to come. god knows I can't forget about you, but I can not care. I can force myself to ignore your presence, your smile. I can get over you. maybe I won't forget; maybe I'll never forget, but I'm going to create more memories. I'm going to find someone who will make me feel better than when I was with you, and it's going to be so much better because it'll be real. the way someone treats you after a relationship is far more telling about their character than the way they treated you during it. so, thank you for teaching me what love is. and what heartbreak is. I hope you get a taste of your own medicine.
yours truly,
me
Last edited by daydreaming on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"the earth laughs in flowers." -ralph waldo emerson
name: moonflower (moo) ♡
daydreaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoundAndVision » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Dear. Brother,

Please shut up your always making anyoing noises that are irritating. We know your an a attention seeker. I'm trying to sleep! Grow up!
SoundAndVision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Retrouvailles » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Dear ex boyfriend,
    Gosh, it's been months since we have had a actual full in conversation. Every time I see you in the halls, I remember that British accent you have and I look at those dark green eyes, I was always jealous of them. You seem to look at me when I look back at you, and sometimes at the corner of my eye U see you staring at me. Yes, I miss you and I miss all the cuddles, the kisses, the hugs, and your smile. I miss everything about you, but you've moved on. From what you told me, I guess I haven't moved on. I still keep you in a special place in my heart, even though you aren't in my life. Sometimes when I see you I wanna hug you so tightly and bury my head in your chest. I've heard that you're gay -- and I respect that. I just want you to know that I still miss you, and I hope you do for me.

Love,
    J.
Quit
Retrouvailles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercury.Muses » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Dear Alice,
Please let your story be in the libraby! I really wish to pay visits to the Cherish Cat.
Me
Signature under construction.

Hey! Will you help me decide on a new username? http://www.strawpoll.me/10382494/r Vote here!
Mercury.Muses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laark » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Old friend,

I want to apologize.
I dont know whats wrong with me anymore.
I want to apologize. I need to.
I need to know youre still my friend. That you still care.
But I'm just so...
Skaay like. You know. In the before, before he became soft. You know what I mean.

I dont deserve you. You amazing, strong, incredible, dorky woman. I have never deserved you.

so why did you stick around? Why did you hold onto me even when I wanted nothing more to do with you? or her? because of him.
Why did you help me through those dark times after him, why did you support me? You could have been done with me. You could have left me there in my own self hatred, but instead you picked me up out of that puddle I was wallowing in, and you forced me to stand on my own legs for once.
And I resented you for it. I resented you for saving me. Maybe I still do. I dont want to. Im working so hard to stop. I love you and I miss you. I miss how we could pick up conversations from like, a month ago and just run with them. Skipping no beats.

I miss how you made me laugh with your bizarre comments, and faces. And how not alone I felt when you were around.

I dont like many people. I truly dont. I tolerate them well enough, but if something goes wrong I just walk away without a second thought.
But with you, I just feel sick. I feel heartbroken in a way I havent felt since he left. Im not in love with you, but I still feel heart broken. I feel like my sibling left and isnt coming back. Like i wont get to see you again.

and its my own fault. Im aware of that. Im so self destructive that I destroy those bonds I have with those around me. I'm so sorry. You will never know how sorry I am.

Im so afraid to even apologize to you, because i fear you'll tell me what you told me years ago, when we had a fight. You smirked and told me you knew id be back, that I was just like her.
You were right of course. It hurt, but you were right.

Im sorry that I cant be a better friend. I want so badly to be. I just dont know how. I hope you never stop being strong. never stop proving me wrong. Never stop being what others dont want you to be. Im sorry Im too weak for you. Im sorry Im not as strong as you, or her. Im sorry I'm not more like Skaay. Maybe then I would fit in a bit better than Laark ever could. Im sorry Im not an alpha like Skaay.

Sincerely, the cowardly omega.

((please note that skaay is a character of mine, and not a real person/based on a real person.))
hey there, Im Laark, I am an adult player. I had baby number 2 on March 15, 2024 and will be absent from many games for a bit.
howrse / Lioden side / lioden main / wolvden/ feel free to add me on any!
Laark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwill. » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:54 am

dear mom,

the doctor still hasn't called us back. it's been almost two weeks. it's time to do something different!

that means we need to call the private clinic I researched. yes, they might not take out insurance. but the key word there is might. your daughter is suffering! she gets nosebleeds every day and has raging headaches. this is her busiest time of the year and she's constantly on pain medication because the stupid doctor won't call us back.

you need to realize that more steps must be taken because this path has run its course.

love,
    your daughter who's in serious facial pain
qwill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alouetta » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:58 am

Dear horrid older sister,

Sometimes you make my day. Sometimes you ruin my day. It's not that I don't love you, but seriously, can you just knock it off? I never knew you could make someone's day into pure hell until now. You annoy me so much, and sometimes for that I hate you. You bug me all day long, and really.. Just please stop. Like, now.

Your younger sister.

(Please note that "Hell" is not a bad word, it is simply a bad place.)
alouetta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jared. » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:10 am

For all the nights we spent together, for all the times we laughed.
I miss every moment, i never once left your side and you did the same.
You always said "Nothing Is Perfect" but what we had, that was perfection.
For all i know you sit in a dark room emotionless and dead. You can't remember me because you don't exist.
Death is serious, how could you still go out with a smile? how was it so scary that you smiled, was it for me?.
I stopped like you asked, i did everything possible, and yet i still try to remember you.
My head is aching from thoughts, its possible for me to love again but i rather not, it would only make me see how horrible life is without you. I am strong enough to keep going, and i do, still there is a place in my mind that is made up of everything we ever did together. Forget me, and i will forgive you.

- James
╔═════════════════════════╗
∅ Jared. ∅
Life, Irish traditions & you

Hello old friend, how is life?
╚═════════════════════════╝
Jared.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sariee_Fairy » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:48 am

Dear ____,
You will never know how much I love you, I would do absolutely anything for you. You're so beautiful it's crazy, and it kills me that that you don't see that. You're sweet, caring, beautiful, hilarious and not to mention my best friend. Whenever you're sad, I feel sad cause I feel like I can't help you the I want to. I miss you so much and I just want to be with you and tell you how much you mean to me. You think you're nothing, but to me you're everything. I see so much potential in you, it's crazy. I want you to see that, I just want to see you're face again and hug you. You don't know how much I need you, life's been so hard, and I just want my best friend with me. But, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you, it doesn't matter where I am. I will always be here for you. I swear, I will help you get through this. I love you

From,
Your best friend
Xoxoxo

Dear babes,
You also mean a lot to me, you've helped me so much. My feelings for you have been growing and growing, and I hate it.whenever you tell me that I'm special to you, or you tell me you'll always protect me it makes me feel so happy. But then that happiness leaves, and it turns so sadness cause you make me like you even more. And I hate that so much, cause you clearly don't like me that way. Ugh, I don't even know anymore I'm sorry for being a bother to you. I really am.

From,
A a sad Haruka

Dear self,
Please don't. You got this, don't break down again. It's not good for you, you can be stronger then this. A few tests and exams won't get to you. So, just wait a little longer. Everything will work out in the end. I know it will.

From,
A emotional Haruka

"Its hard to let go. Even when what you're holding onto is full of thorns, it's hard to let go. Maybe especially then"
-Stephen King

Just someone who enjoys spooky things a little too much

Sariee_Fairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me