TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby crescent knight » Wed May 30, 2018 3:20 pm

I love my mom, but I hate her at the same time. She can't stand not having a boyfriend for at least half a year? It's only been around three and a half months since she divorced that clown of a thing she called her husband, and the man I called my Step-Dad.
Oh sure, your new boyfriend "is at work." Mhmm.. Every single date night you guys planned, he was "at work."
Totally. At. Work.
My god, if you're going to date again, please wait at least 6 months. Or are you that eager to abandon your daughter? AGAIN.
yES, you may have argued with dad before, but arguing with your wife is better than cheating on your wife, isn't it?

I really love my mom, and I don't want her to get crushed like that again. I don't even think it's that. I think I'm just a selfish jerk who wants her mom all to herself. Which yes, Is true.
I love when my mom spends time with me.
I love when my mom notices me.
I love when my mom praises me for "getting good grades," or when my mom praises me for "helping her with 'important' things."

I... I just want a hug honestly...
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theupsidedown » Wed May 30, 2018 5:18 pm

sat down and thought about my elementary school years, and realized something i never really noticed. every day i sat by myself, alone. no friends. here i am, years later, in school still, sitting with people that don't even like my company. i feel very confused right now. why do kids have to be so mean? can't they just ask to play? even in 1st grade, they can't ask if i want to play tag?
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Image▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰
zero ⋆ she/her ⋆ ♌ leo ⋆ INFP
theupsidedown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Wed May 30, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm so fed up with being shut up. Most of the time I feel like I don't even have a voice. Don't you understand that I have emotions? Don't you understand how hard it is for me to try to talk to all of you? This whole thing has been really hard, so please don't push me back down. I realize I am worthless already. Thanks.

Mhm. Not to mention everyone at my school is trying to make me less. It messes me up when I think about how people totally ignore you up until you burst out in sadness. Up until your life is in danger. I'm sorry, you just said you care? You want to help? I'm worth it? I don't remember you ever saying that to me up until now. Or frankly, even showing you care. I don't remember you ever talking to me. All you ever do is ignore me. Don't pretend your life would be a tragedy without me. Just don't.
Damn idiots. Don't you know I'm not as stupid as I let on? I'm not a basic, fake idiot like all of you.

Oh and her. Dear gosh not her. I try so hard to show her I care. I've known her for years. I text first. I smile first. Just. Wow. Just leave. Stop treating me like trash just because I'm not popular. Just because I broke up with your boyfriend and knew him before you did.
Hah. I bet he loves me more than he loves you. I bet you wants to leave you. Stupid. Stupid.

I'm so stupid. I'm so trashy. I'm less than. I'm so jelous.
That's really what all of this is. I'm jelous I'll never be ok. I'll never be worth it. I'll never be like any of you. I'll never be the perfect christian that you all want.
I'll never be anything but background noise

𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlance » Wed May 30, 2018 7:03 pm

It’s late and I have no one to turn to.

That must be sad, I guess. I used to have friends all over the world, people willing to listen to me and talk me through my problems, and for me to do the same for them. I trusted them more than my own family, they were someone I could truly talk to without wondering what they might think of me after. I said some things I’ve never said to anyone else, secrets I swore to take to the grave, things any person in the real world would recoil from and avoid me when I walked on the same street as them because they didn’t know what to say. And then everything happened and I pushed them away like I do everyone else, because I never formed a good, decent relationship with anyone and I don’t know how to keep them. I don’t know how to talk like a real person and say what’s on my mind because all I’ve been taught is to be quiet, to be the good kid no one has to worry about.

I’m tired of it. Why does being the good kid mean I’m the nice kid? Why does being the nice kid mean I can’t tell people off when they say something mean or insulting without ruining my reputation and being called a bitch? I’m not, I’m really not, I really am the nice kid. I love people so much. I hardly know anyone around me and I love them so much and I want them to be the best version of themselves and I want the best for them and everyone around them. I want them to be nice to other people, I want people to love eachother unconditionally. So why does everyone still have to be mean? It sounds so dumb even as I type it, because I know the world isn’t perfect and it could never be perfect, but can’t I just be naive for just one second and hope?

I just want to stand up for myself for once. I’m quiet, I’m the kid no one has to worry about, that’s what people say to me, and yet I still face injustices. “Why would anyone want to steal your clothes?” “How can she be your sister? when she looks so good?” “Stay with me, this equation is the easiest thing on Earth. You just aren’t applying yourself. This seems to be a trend with you.” “You don’t deserve that part.” All things said to me in passing conversation, so subtle in the moment but so blaring at night when I’m left to think about it. I was always told that if I was quiet, nothing would have to happen to me. So why is it happening to me? I’m quiet, I’m nice, I do everything I can to make this world easier on everyone around me but why can’t I do it for myself?

I think of responses to these snarky comments every night. Some tiny, subtle response that isn’t hurtful but would make them see and understand why they can’t say the things they do if they really care about me or the people around them. I still want to hope that they care about me. I think the naivety is better than the truth.
parlance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gubler » Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 pm

I’m really sorry about this post. I just really needed somewhere to talk about this as it might help me.

Yesterday my dog must’ve moved too quickly or slipped when going down the stairs because when I went down to see him he couldn’t walk back up the stairs. I went down to him and he was struggling to stand up and was leaning on me for support. I picked him up and put him on the floor to see if he could walk. Every time he stood up he was hunched over like Quasimodo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Every time he tried to walk his back legs would slip and he would stumble everywhere. We were unable to take him to the vets yesterday due to difficult circumstances. This morning when I went to take him out I noticed that he was struggling to walk at all.

I feel like a terrible person because he probably went all day yesterday in excruciating pain and there was nothing I could do about it. He’s at the vets now but honestly, we’re in no way a rich family so I’m worried that we’re not going to be able to afford whatever treatment that he may need. I’m praying that everything works out alright, hang in there Alfie I love you <3

xxImage
━━━━━━[©]━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
INFP|Virgo| Chocoholic xFree Gifts Here!
Thats RDJ? Since when xGifts given in May: 0
Bucky Barnes owns me xInactive, I’m sad.
Wish I was good at art ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Im addicted to gifting others, I just can't help it!
Gubler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 am

Of course. Of course the week before literally the trip of my life so far. Of course the week of finals.

Why would anything in my life be fun without being a huge mess right before it's supposed to happen?
    I'm so naive for even thinking for a second that this would work as smoothly as I wanted.
    I've been saving for weeks and it might all be for nothing, like always a waste of time and money.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu May 31, 2018 1:02 am

I love waking up crying :)
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanata » Thu May 31, 2018 1:07 am

selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish

i want him to hug me right now...
    psst! i love you!

instagram + deviantart

▔▔▔▔▔
          call me prince!
          i like enstars, jjba and more
          it/its pronouns,
          x male, x  bi
          i'm autistic  .  + .  mentally ill
          i .am .an .osdd-1 .system !!
          endogenics  . don't . interact
          im  . unfortunately  . a  . kinnie
kanata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NotAFurryOwO » Thu May 31, 2018 3:32 am

drowning wrote:
      selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish selfish

i want him to hug me right now...

Hey im here to listen to whats bothering you! Feel free to pm me <3

★。*。☆。 Bisexual Female Emo Furry Artist Weeb ★。*。☆。

!ON A SEMI-HIATUS!
Hi there! Feel free to pm me :3 Im online most of the time so I try to reply unless Im busy. Also please check out my wishlist! Besides CS I also play FR. I have the same username there!
NotAFurryOwO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:48 am

Oh great I have so many exams soon. Whenever I think about them I just have this ball of worry and stress inside my stomach and it hurts. I really feel it like a physical ball inside my stomach.
I began revising super late and I think I'm going to fail all my orals, and that's what's worrying me the most because I am so stressed talking in front of people I just lose my words and I stand like a dummy in front of them and my brain freezes up. I so hope that won't happen.
I have concentration problems, I just can't concentrate on revising and that's worrying me so much, all the while I do other things that ball of stress hurts inside because I should be revising. But I can't concentrate.
Does anyone have tips on how to concentrate on working??
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me