TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Re:

Postby theexileofkiem » Sat May 26, 2018 2:19 pm

LizardsAreLovely wrote:
isopod wrote:hhh don't you just
love it when all your friends get awards for the end of school and you dont, and your "best friend" calls you a loser because of it? mmm great day yes

aww sorry that happened ;c as someone who always got participation awards at best I can understand. If you tried your best that's all that matters! Please don't put yourself down over school awards and ignore your "friend," if they're truly your friend I doubt they meant it and if they did maybe you should surround yourself with new people as a real friend would never purposefully put you down.

You don't need silly awards to be a winner. You can accomplish great things without an award, recognition doesn't determine whether you're a winner or loser. If you did your best, you're a winner in my book! <3

Same here, I rarely get recognized for what I do. :lol:

Couldn't have said it better myself! I've been out of high school for a year now and I have truly realized how most awards and such really dont matter.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby revvington » Sat May 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Isn't it great to have your friends treat you like garbage then they get angry at you, and after that they ditch you? Can't you guys be nice to me for once? I already have enough to deal with.

Yeah, if ya'll are reading this, I'm joining her 'gang' and you can't stop me.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 pm

〈Cable〉 wrote:
my significant other is treating me really poorly right now and i don't know what to do or how to feel..
they keep manipulating my words and ignoring a lot of things i'm trying to say..
i'm trying not to get upset, but it's hard.. I don't want to cry over somebody again..

Talk to them, and work it out. It can be hard but I promise it's worth it. :3
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepish » Sat May 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Doglady88722 wrote:Isn't it great to have your friends treat you like garbage then they get angry at you, and after that they ditch you? Can't you guys be nice to me for once? I already have enough to deal with.

you should try talking to them, and if they keep ditching you; i suggest finding new friends that deserve to be around you!
but definitely, try talking to them about it. i've had the same problem before,,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Sat May 26, 2018 3:55 pm

ignore
Last edited by the sound on Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 pm

I haven't been sleeping at night anymore,, spending that time doodling on tile or pacing in front of my window for god knows why.

But it's getting to my body- it's summer with a constant temp of 80+ degrees and I've come down with a cold,

My throat hurts so bad that I can't swallow without choking and gagging, and I cant breathe out of my stupid nostrils

Just one of those nights that I'm cussing out the universe, rip :')
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Sat May 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Ploegy wrote:
    I feel like such an outsider right now. I've been trying to fit in with this group, but lately I've been kind of thinking that they don't really like me and kind of avoid me a lot of the time. It really hurts and has got me pretty down. Like I don't know why they would be doing this. Maybe I'm just annoying or maybe they just like each other's company better than mine. I honestly could just use some uplifting words right now.

i know how you feel, being excluded in groups really does suck. but you know what,
    that makes you unique. it doesn't matter if you don't fit in in groups, you are special
    and you are very outstanding from the others. if you're feeling discouraged because of
    it, keep on going. i know that eventually, you'll find a group that you'll find in to and
    everybody that will enjoy being with you. accept yourself. accept yourself for who you
    are, because you are different and that makes you very awesome. perhaps, you should
    try and provide others with company too, and maybe they'll provide you company too.
    i understand your pain, being excluded really sucks. but you know what? you aren't
    alone, because some people can feel the same way too. as i mentioned eariler, keep
    on going. you're a really outstanding person.

i hope this helped a bit.
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby torbie » Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 pm

it's me again.
    still being violently dissed at school.

some kid in my 3D art class caught me drawing some Cuphead fan art and he just made fun of me for the rest of the day... and then my whole bio class made fun of me, even my teacher.

I'm just about ready to end it all...
I am madly in love with a light bulb.
torbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat May 26, 2018 6:50 pm

I know I'm not the best at my job, heck far from it, but I try. And that pay cut of 35 cents without warning makes me feel kinda sick, I'm not sure what to do? Perhaps it was the breaking a rule for work (I apparently have to go to school to work that day, even tho my buddy A skips all the time and still goes) or coming in late on accident once? Am I asking too many questions or complaining too much about closing Dining (which is a joke but they might not know?)??

Did people complain about me?
    I thought I was doing alright but what if people don't like me?
    Maybe no one there really likes me?
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

torbie wrote:
    it's me again.
    still being violently dissed at school.

some kid in my 3D art class caught me drawing some Cuphead fan art and he just made fun of me for the rest of the day... and then my whole bio class made fun of me, even my teacher.

I'm just about ready to end it all...

Hello! While I don't know what Cuphead is what I do know is that you shouldn't let others opinions get in the way of what you love. It really sucks to be passionate about something and to have people make fun of you for it but I feel no matter what you like you'll always be made fun of. That's really just the sad truth, kids are mean.
While it's easier said than done, just ignore them and continue to draw what you love! People will realize eventually their words aren't affecting you and knock it off, people get bored if there is no reaction.
Just surround yourself with the right people and don't let the rotten ones get in the way of things. Their opinion doesn't matter.

I got heavily made fun of for wearing things like cats ears to school. I was passionate about animals and I wanted to show that. I was picked on so much I stopped and I really regret that. As someone who finished that school I realized just how unimportant their opinions were, while their words hurt what hurts more is giving up something you love to fit in. Please take pride in what you love because as soon as you graduate your status at school will mean nothing and you'll come out as a stronger and more confident person.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me