♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby acura, » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:07 pm

I just want to come here to express how joyful I am. I promise I won’t turn this into my own blog.

So, I’ve come to the comfort corner and here several times to talk about my crush... but aye. I’m so happy, I told him about how I felt and now I’m waiting for a response from him. I’m honestly really happy that I got all that pressure off of my chest, it’s something that’s been bothering me for so long, I feel like since the last time I told him, he and I have gotten so much closer, with a stronger connection. We’re not dating, we’re just friends, but I’ve video chatted him several times, talked to him over the phone many times, messaged him many, MANY times and honestly I feel so happy. I don’t mind what his response is to me liking him, as long as we continue to chat without things getting too awkward, I’m very happy. We’ve talked for 11 months and I’ve been there to support him, and he’s been there to support me. He’s mde me smile so many times, but now we’re splitting up. We’re moving into different schools but in a way, I’ll always feel like he’s there, just supporting me and by my side. I’ve been confused about my emotions towards him, but I now know that I do have emotions for him. Now that I’ve told him what I’ve hid from him for so long, I’m just waiting for a response, and honestly, I’ll be fine with any.

Just a little tip for anyone out there, don’t be afraid to tell someone you like them. :>

Sorry, just wanted to rant about this.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:33 pm

ok this weekend has been WILD.

im currently camping and yesterday i met this boy, let’s call him aiden. we became pretty close friends and it’s only been like 30 hours.

then it gets weird. at about 10 at night he texts me saying to meet him near his caravan (we are in a caravan park). so i did and he told me my brother said i have a crush on him.

first of all, at that time, I’d only known him for like 7 hours. second of all, I have a crush at school.

i didn’t say anything because he said he kinda had a crush on me and im like wooooah back it up. by the way aiden is older than me by a year.

so then about 10 minutes later I’m in my cabin in bed, on my phone and he texts me to meet at space 80, so i did.

my stepsister (let’s call her Courtney), my stepbrother (let’s call him Richard) and my brother (let’s call him idiot) all came with me.

so at space 80 aiden and I were sitting next to each other and while my siblings were fighting aiden put a hand on my leg. dude I felt so uncomfortable and I stayed so still,, I had no idea what to do. when my siblings turned around he took his hand if my leg.

later on that night im walking around before i went to bed and then I saw aiden so I went over to him. then he asked to KISS and im just shocked and annoyed because he knew I’m not ready for that and i never felt more uncomfortable ever... until the next day.

the next day im sleeping and then I hear knocking at my window. I ignore it and hope it’s just a bird or something but it kept going so i opened my window, but no one was there. so i closed my window and went on my phone. then at about 6:30 i get up, change into my clothes and went for a walk. i ran into aiden and we just talked for a while and then went up to the game room.

there were 2 couches and we sat across from one another. it seemed really awkward since last night and aiden was mainly the one who was talking. then he moved the couch forwards and continued talking.

then the door opened and this little kid was asking if any of his friends were here but aiden and I said no.

then we were interrupted again by someone trying to open the door. aiden figured it was probably the guy who opened all the places so he moved the couch back to where it was and turned around. the guy asked how we got in and aiden said one of the doors were unlocked. the guy didn’t seem in the mood to argue with us so he just walked away.

then aiden sat next to me and we were quiet for a while. he slowly placed a hand on my leg again and i felt so awkward guys it was terrible. the next thing completely ruined my relationship with aiden.

he went in for a kiss and I backed away as soon as possible. im still young and not ready for my first kiss yet, and aiden needed to respect that. i noticed that i was silently crying so I turned away and excused myself.

i was halfway down the hill when aiden asked where I was going. of course I came up with the most original excuse; going to the bathroom. then he went back into the game room and i went to find Courtney.

she was on a jumping pillow with this little girl and so i told Courtney I needed to talk to her. she told the little girl that she would talk to her later. i told Courtney everything that happened this morning. i then asked her if she could stay with me the entire day just in case aiden made another unnecessary move on me and she said yes. then it was fine.

in the spa he put a hand on my leg again and in the pool he hugged me but apart from that it was fine.

i need advice and fast, please help me on what I should do!!

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:44 am

@bblush - You really need to tell him straight up that you're not interested, you're not going to be interested, and he needs to knock it off. I know it sounds harsh but from the sounds of your story you're not being very clear about it and he's not taking a hint, so you need to be a little more up front about it.

--
My ex keeps texting me looking for emotional support... I broke up with her, I'm over her, I don't care about her problems. But she just sent me twenty texts expecting me to help her through her personal issues, and ik it's probably selfish but damn I just want her to leave me alone, I'd go back in time and make it so we'd never dated if I could lmao
send help
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:35 am

rebel scum wrote:@bblush - You really need to tell him straight up that you're not interested, you're not going to be interested, and he needs to knock it off. I know it sounds harsh but from the sounds of your story you're not being very clear about it and he's not taking a hint, so you need to be a little more up front about it.

--
My ex keeps texting me looking for emotional support... I broke up with her, I'm over her, I don't care about her problems. But she just sent me twenty texts expecting me to help her through her personal issues, and ik it's probably selfish but damn I just want her to leave me alone, I'd go back in time and make it so we'd never dated if I could lmao
send help

You are not obligated to be anyone's emotional crutch. I've had friends like that and honestly it just gets worse and worse.

It's not selfish at all and it's okay if you need to tell her that she should seek assistance elsewhere. It also wouldn't be wrong to just not respond or block her number. It might sound harsh but you're well within your rights to end it.
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SweetStarlight17 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:41 am

LittleEcho wrote:So I've been dating this guy, for about 4-5 weeks. I love texting him, he's the highlight of my day. So when I can't text him I sorta get upset. So today he was with his mom so he told me, "in 5 minutes I'll be back on to text you" That was more than an hour ago. I know things may be going on, I just got really upset. What if he forgot about me? I don't know what to do so I said, "I see you're busy, sorry. Have A good night" and that's all. I'm not really the emotional one but I cry sometimes and get really upset because I know he can do way better. What do I do??

Talk to him. Try to stay calm and not be emotional or mad about it but maybe ask him to tell you if he's not going to be able to reply for a while and explain how it makes you feel.
SweetStarlight17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friends dønt lie. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:51 am

okay, i’m gonna call my crush a, my friend b, and my friend’s enemy c.

so, i’ve liked a for a while, ever since my ex and i broke up two years ago. i dated one of his friends for like a day, and he knows about it. i feel like he likes me, since i always catch him looking in my direction, and he blushes when he gets near me. i honestly can’t tell if it’s me, though. the thing is, one of my friends, b, likes him as well. i would hate to ruin our friendship if it meant i asked him out. my friend’s enemy, c, who is also sort of my friend, likes him too. they don’t know i like him, though. i’m thinking about telling them, but i don’t want them to get mad at me.

the worst part is, he’s my cousin’s best friend. they live right next to each other. and whenever i go to their house, almost every time they’re hanging out. honestly i really like him, but i wouldn’t know if it would be worth it to ask him out, if it meant losing friendships and making it awkward to my cousin. any advice?
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxx

coding shop

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
friends dønt lie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kisiel » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 am

SweetStarlight17 wrote:
LittleEcho wrote:So I've been dating this guy, for about 4-5 weeks. I love texting him, he's the highlight of my day. So when I can't text him I sorta get upset. So today he was with his mom so he told me, "in 5 minutes I'll be back on to text you" That was more than an hour ago. I know things may be going on, I just got really upset. What if he forgot about me? I don't know what to do so I said, "I see you're busy, sorry. Have A good night" and that's all. I'm not really the emotional one but I cry sometimes and get really upset because I know he can do way better. What do I do??

Talk to him. Try to stay calm and not be emotional or mad about it but maybe ask him to tell you if he's not going to be able to reply for a while and explain how it makes you feel.

I agree. Also, I don't mean to sound harsh but it's a little unreasonable to think he forgot about you just because he hasn't texted you for five minutes. I understand how you feel but just take some deep breaths and realise that you're just overthinking it. He is allowed to do things without talking to you constantly - and vice versa :)
Stay positive.

Kisiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:01 am

bblush wrote:ok this weekend has been WILD.

-snip-

If you don't want him touching you, tell him know. Jerk away from him. Slap his hand away. Keep close to Courtney. Start freezing him out and ignoring him. Get up and sit elsewhere if he sits by you. Etc.

rebel scum wrote:My ex keeps texting me looking for emotional support... I broke up with her, I'm over her, I don't care about her problems. But she just sent me twenty texts expecting me to help her through her personal issues, and ik it's probably selfish but damn I just want her to leave me alone, I'd go back in time and make it so we'd never dated if I could lmao
send help

Be honest with her. Tell her you're sorry, but you really need some space and distance from her, and you hope she can find another support system. Block her number if you need.

Just because she's going through a hard time doesn't mean you have to be the one for her. Your mental health matters, too.

• wølf • wrote:
    okay, i’m gonna call my crush a, my friend b, and my friend’s enemy c.

so, i’ve liked a for a while, ever since my ex and i broke up two years ago. i dated one of his friends for like a day, and he knows about it. i feel like he likes me, since i always catch him looking in my direction, and he blushes when he gets near me. i honestly can’t tell if it’s me, though. the thing is, one of my friends, b, likes him as well. i would hate to ruin our friendship if it meant i asked him out. my friend’s enemy, c, who is also sort of my friend, likes him too. they don’t know i like him, though. i’m thinking about telling them, but i don’t want them to get mad at me.

the worst part is, he’s my cousin’s best friend. they live right next to each other. and whenever i go to their house, almost every time they’re hanging out. honestly i really like him, but i wouldn’t know if it would be worth it to ask him out, if it meant losing friendships and making it awkward to my cousin. any advice?

If they get mad at you for simply liking him, then you all aren't that great of friends, and that's good to know. I think telling them so that you can all be honest with each other and discuss what's best for your friendship together, probably none of you pursuing him.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenitymontaza » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:24 am

i'm going throughh my first heartbreak right now n if anybody would like to pm me and hep me i would be so sos o so so grateful
serenitymontaza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:11 am

Kisiel wrote:
SweetStarlight17 wrote:

I agree. Also, I don't mean to sound harsh but it's a little unreasonable to think he forgot about you just because he hasn't texted you for five minutes. I understand how you feel but just take some deep breaths and realise that you're just overthinking it. He is allowed to do things without talking to you constantly - and vice versa :)

I am currently in a long distance relationship and I have been for over a year. He isn't allowed to have his phone during school and we both have jobs so we only get to talk for a few hours a day (if we're lucky). Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that if you really have a solid relationship that means a lot to both of you, not texting every few minutes shouldn't be a problem. Plus, you've only been dating for about a month so (I'm sorry if this comes off as rude first of all) you have to remember also that it isn't that serious yet.

That being said, relationships vary and talking every minute may be important to you guys where it isn't in other relationships. You have to look at where your views differ and make sure to have open communication. Before anything else, talk to him about it openly and how you feel about it and make sure you listen to his side of things as well.

Just remember that taking a break from talking isn't always a bad thing :)
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me