Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby sapphirelion » Sat May 04, 2019 7:04 am

Hey all! I just wanted to advertise that I am doing pay what you want color-ins of this base I made!
(* please note that this has edits for the kalon that was drawn, these are not the 'standard' lines)
Payments for the pay what you want color-ins that I can accept are:
- C$
- pets
-items
-DA points
-possibly art?
Here are other examples of past color-ins:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If you are interested or have any questions, please pm me!
- this is open until I cross it out!

Replies:
@ Kurai. I hope you can find a great growth artist soon! Those are both adorable kits <3
@ DoubleInfiniti you have some cute kalons that you are looking to trade! I hope that you get great offers on them :)
@ olivionary I hope that you are able to resell your myos for the price you are looking for!
@ rnirai I've got that comp bookmarked! I just have to fillout the form XD
Last edited by sapphirelion on Sun May 05, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -pidge » Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 am

Hey Guys! So I have sorta backed myself away from the community and paused to catch up on my life. I want a fresh start, and that includes this, so, for any new members, welcome! I have just been through some hectic stuff and I want my life to get back in control :) So uh, hi everyone!

I'm aesthetic, I own 5 kalons, and have a dreamie that I'm still aiming for, ( he's uncommon but I just adore the design! ) So I'm striving for that! - Or something else that could be my main/kalsona! So I'm not exactly sure where to start. I don't really wanna trade away my current kals, but I do want a dreamie, but theirs still a chance through all the trading I'll be left with something and regret the choice? I also don't have any da points or $$ so... I'm in a tight spot. So this post I'm sorta looking at advice? Like a lot of ppl have a favorite kal and everything, but I think I'm still after mine ( But I do love all my kals, no doubt! ) I wonder how all u amazing ppl do it!?
So uh... pm me? :)
Tysm for reading me babble on about my issues, time for some replies!
@Sapphirelion; Omg that's so cute! When I find the right kal, I will- for sure get one!
@Kurai.' Bruh dem some cuties! I especially love the cake theme down there XD
@DoubleInfiniti; Hi! Wow, that second kid is a darling! I absolutely love her! Gl w trades!!
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredlett » Sun May 05, 2019 9:54 am

@aesthetic- Welcome back and good luck getting your dreamie!
@sapphirelion Oh whoa!! they are so cute i'm sending you a pm !
@Kurai. Those kiddos are so cute! good luck getting them grown ^^

Heyo so, any non owners want a free standard myo? I can even make it for ya if you want
Just PM me

(Fcfs, I will edit the post when it's been claimed)
please credit art and designs to my toyhou.se: tiredlett
tiredlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby Guest » Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 am

replies
      sorry for less
      than usual,
      ahha
      Code: Select all
      @scarlett-holly: that's so kind of you, have fun making it ! :"0

@aesthetic-: welcome back ! hmm, most of my favourite kalons usually
      have a character that i really connect to on top of their design , ,
      i can't think of the best advice, but good luck getting yr dreamie !

@sapphirelion: dude great job making all of those icons ! i love how
      you draw the details in hair ! [strike]wait ─ i just realized one of
      those is the kal i just traded for pfft[/strike]

yo ! just dropping in to introduce some kalons.
      but first off, if anyone has commissions for cs
      pets / rares, shoot me a pm ! i'm also open for
      art trades. :>

this is bentley, who i got in a trade with von dahl ! i've actually had my eyes on them since i first joined the community,
      so i'm really happy to own them ! i'm still developing him, but he's essentially a puppeteer who is also a gangleader. he has
      a multitude of characters, & prefers to communicate with others by using them, the puppets, to talk. he likes to record
      the crimes he's done on video. he is charismatic to a somewhat unnerving degree ─ always acting happy & fun, but with
      an underlying sinister tone, like a kid's tv show turned bad. ben is compelling & strangely intimidating when it comes to
      crimes, which is why gangsters choose him as a leader. another reason is that he doesn't take things too seriously &
      treats them well. after all, he just wants to create a world within a series of recordings for his puppets ! i based
      him off of this, lmao.

feel free to hmu for any kind of relationship with him ? maybe we can headcanon together !

& this is salome, who i got in a trade with ps4 kid ! i've loved their design for a long time, too ! honestly, i don't have any
      ideas for them right now. i'm just waiting for inspiration to hit, ahha.

have a nice weekend everyone !
      seeya ♥

Postby SandSpider » Sun May 05, 2019 12:47 pm

@waterfront- Those kals are so pretty??Salome is a dream is wth
@aesthetic- My advice would definitely to breed your kalons! You may end up with a dreamer kit and if not you could trade those kits for a Kalon you really love
@Kurai.- Those kits are so cute! Good luck getting growths I would offer but I physically cannot do hair like that.

Looking to do free off Oakai growths!
I’m bored and really wanna do some kal growths! They’re free just PM me! I’m fine with most complex designs but I can’t do complex/long hair for some reason. I might decline if I think it’s too hard but chances are unless the hair is hard I’ll probably do it.
Examples
(You can still PM me if you see this super late cause my growths are almost always open and I’m constantly drawing)
Last edited by SandSpider on Mon May 06, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun May 05, 2019 1:33 pm

hello guys!
      hope you're all doing well ahhh ;w;
      this may be a long post as i advertise here a lot aha

im still looking to trade off these kiddos of mine!
      if i dont get trade offers then i may just gift them out or readopt them in the future x-x
      i'll be looking at anything! please try not to offer kits unless you can grow them!
      https://sta.sh/21ffvpxmhbef?edit=1

---

looking for some relationships/hcs for the kals below as well!
      pm me if you want more info on one! i only have 2 hcs out of 23 kals ;w;
      https://sta.sh/2z3jqcw8lul?edit=1

---

alsooo.. possibly looking for breedings for this month!
      im off cooldown so i can breed whenever! just send me pairing suggestions!
      mostly looking for rainbow kiddos??
      i'd maybe be down for a legendary one as i have a kit select to use!
      you'd have to supply the autopass though x-x

---

finally! im looking for someone to apply edits to a kal of mine??
      athens is in need of a tongue, extra eye, and halo removal!

also need someone to "create" my common myo although the design is already made? just need some edits changed!
      hmu for these!

---

im also looking to do some experimental art so hmu w kals please!!

@rnirai i dont think i've ever seen someone give away a leg myo?? wow :o i'll definitely have to enter that sometime when i have the extra time!
      @olivionary good luck selling your myos for points! i would definitely buy those if i had the funds uGH!! i always have too many myo ideasss...
      @DoubleInfiniti good luck trading your kals! i absolutely love diana and rhosyn uGHH, i hope you find someone to use that autopass on as well! i need to order more art of slade x goliath too so if anyone wants to do that ;))) [kidding jnjnjnjn]
      @Kurai. ahh! i hope you find some growths for those kits of yours! i still cant believe how cute cupkits were D: i need one of them in my life jnkjnknnk.
      @sapphirelion oh my god i need one of those for every single kal of mine but i most certainly wouldnt be able to afford all of them, those are so cute! good luck with getting comms for those x-x!!
      @aesthetic- hello! if you dont want to trade your kals away can i suggest trying out for adopts or making your own? :o you can also breed your own kals together as well but im pretty sure you know this jinjnknj. if you do decide on trading them i might just have to offer for your purple kiddo hNN.
      @scarlett-holly aHH that was so nice of you!! i cant wait to see the outcome of the myo!
      @waterfront i might have to hit you up for an art trade but right now im not v happy with my art so im not sure how others see it hbjhnhbjjhsbrlg!!! i love how simple bentley isSSS!!
      @SmolLilTrashcan i'm really tempted to message you on that offer but the kits i need growths for are kind of complex right now aaah x-x good luck getting some comms though!!

x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Mon May 06, 2019 4:55 am

hey there !
    im apollo, i've been overwhelmed with life lately but i've finally got some time for myself and i'm trying to be active again !
    i've got eight kalons - Pavel, Aleks, Corvus, Ellie, Jay, Jenny, Nolan, and Vanderwick,

im not all that attached to any of them so if you are interested feel free to pm me a trade offer
    but also if you want some friendships or relationships all of mine but corvus have full breeding slots and are open to all relationships

im also trying to get back into drawing,, so im offering wiggle icons for 100 points each,, 150 for ones with animated backgrounds
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    so pm me if you want one, or a few, whatever works !

also if i owe you anything for any reason please let me know and i'll be more than happy to work something out with you

@SmolLilTrashcan - good luck finding some growths to do ! if you wanna do jay's feel free to pm me !
    @waterfront - salome is such a beauty, congrats
    @sapphirelion - those color-ins are super cute ! i might try and snag a few from you later
    @Kurai. - good luck finding someone to grow your super pretty babs
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Mon May 06, 2019 5:31 am

@ И O T A K E R - the wiggle icons are so cute ! i love the simplicity of the eyes.
@recherché. - good luck trading your kalons! and with relations - i might hit you up later. hope you can get those edits done too
@SmolLilTrashcan - that's so nice of you to do them for free ;v;
@waterfront - bentley is so pretty! congrats on him

trading.
    looking at trade offers on pretty much all of my kalons. estelle is off limits but i'll consider offers on everybody else. please don't offer me myos or kits- unless you're offering to grow/make them.
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Mon May 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi everyone! It's me again! Thanks to reading over the rules again and getting help from some fellow members, I think I've finally got the basic ropes of the Kalon community, and am super excited to be a part of it :)
I'd like to introduce my first ever Kalon, a RU for Aey's Easter babey....
Araucana! I love her to bits! And I'm so glad I got her because I worked really hard on my contest entry, and on all the other entries I have done for other Kals, which brings me to another noob question...
So on the main page it says you can only win 3 Kalons/RUs per month. Does that mean I can only enter in 3 competitions per month? (Because I have entered into a liiiittle bit more than 3...)? Or can I enter into as many as I want but provide a disclaimer that I can't win the Kal but just please give me a HM? Or just hope and pray that I don't win?
Thanks everyone!

---

@hayzel - such pretty kids you have there! Unfortunately I only currently have one Kal myself, but hopefully that'll change soon! ^^'
@ И O T A K E R - Those wiggle icons are super cute! Once I get some dA points, maybe I'll commission you!
@recherché - Good luck with trading, finding relationships etc! I imagine that my Ara would probably like Marshy :)
@waterfront - Such cute kids, congrats!
@aesthetic - Good luck. I'm in a similar situation, but I can't pic an individual dreamie, I want them all! My only advice would be to gather up your HM's and commission a MYO. But what do I know.
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon May 06, 2019 1:17 pm

these kalons uft
    looking for one or two kals i rlly connect to- will trade all for one tbh
    edits don't matter, i hate yellow/vibrant blue/orange/red based kals
    love pinks, whites, greys, blacks, and browns
    dull colors are p great
    yeet

@ Sugar Silkie~ » araucana's rlly cute! congrats on her! <3
    @ hayzel » oh dude i would die for avery- good luck trading them all!
    @ И O T A K E R » if i had points i would def commission- good luck! <3
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me