Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

xxx

Postby imperials » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:15 am

ahhh everyone! i'd love to announce that I finally have my
first rare edited kalon! Juno finally has been approved and i am so hyped!

official oekaki reference
original reference w/ glow
original reference w/o glow

she was just approved yesterday so i have to wait a week before breeding her but I am putting her
openly up for ooc breeding offers!

all of her edits can be found here, i would love to have some traits auto-pass so if you are offering a kalon,
please have at least uncommon traits ^^ though if you have some sort of rare mutation item that you would
like to use for a breeding or if you are offering a leg. kalon and have an auto-pass item as well, feel free to
just ask me about it and we can use them <3!

I am off breeding cooldown so don't worry about having to wait <: the only thing I ask is that you are off cool
down as well or have at most, a week left for the cooldown <:
please pm me if you are interested with something along the lines of "Juno Breeding" or "Breeding", etc

replies
@solasta -- goodluck on finding a growth artist!
@jellyfish.lucy -- congrats on your first kalon! my first kalon was gifted to me as well <3
@longview -- have fun looking for breeding partners as well!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby mars » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

@jellyfish.lucy: congrats on getting your first kal !!! chanel is so pretty, good luck getting a growth for her! ^v^
    @solasta: laurent is stunning, congrats on getting him !!! I adore his design and the character you have for him so far <3
    @imperials: congrats on getting your first rare kal !! I remember getting mine through the summer event; it was such a great feeling <3

- - -

edit;; accepted an offer that I couldn't resist <3 thank you to everyone who was interested !!!

hey guys !! I just realized that I forgot to post this on the fanclub, so I figured I'd extend things for a day to reach out to more people.

I'm taking offers on my one legendary trait myo once more <3 I prefer being contacted over discord since my inbox here is full, but if you need to pm me instead, please include the word 'kalon' in the title so it goes to the right folder!

I'm mainly interested in multiple kals of a lower rarity this time. I like softer pastel designs, preferably kals designed by saturn, cica, naum, fawn, tig, or medd. I will be incredibly picky since I paid 100 usd for this myo and want to get kals of at least that value in return, if not more, that I connect very well with so please keep that in mind when contacting me!

I'll leave offers open for probably,,,,,24 hours from this post? I want this myo gone asap and I don't have a cooldown ^v^
Last edited by mars on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jochedo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

Jochedo wrote:
    Code: Select all
    @imperials Juno looks amazing omg!!!
    @Reiji goodluck finding someone willing to make your myo!! <33
    @solasta I love Laurent!! I’d offer to do the growth but I’m really busy :’0
hey there!! I haven't posted here in so long ;0; hope everyone's been doing well~
I just came here to say that I am taking offers on Keelin
she has rare horns but will look at anything, I really like kals from artists like: cicamicu, ȶigressa, naumachy, caringbears, tealea, Pallis and littlelies. quality over quantity :> pm me if interested~
also sorry if I don't respond to your pm immediately I might be thinking about it/waiting for more offers ; )

Reposting!
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:50 am

Seeking approval! and some love

Nala has been single forever and I'd really like to find her a special someone! I'd prefer a male someone but I won't turn down a female if the two fit well together. Nala is a beach loving night owl who enjoys the occasional party just as much as movie night. She's quite social and friendly but her mate doesn't have to be, she'd enjoy comforting and taking care of someone who's a little more introverted. Could also use some friends too if you like her but aren't looking for romance ^^

Second girl is Wysteria, a science teacher who enjoys quiet time and studying magic. She's a bit too serious and doesn't laugh often, but she can be sweet and sympathetic with others when she knows they need it. I'd like to find her a few more fellow teachers (co-workers), friends, enemies maybe and a boy/girlfriend? She cares more about common interest than gender, wanting someone who will sit outside in the rain with her and drink tea while reading a book. Wysteria enjoys nature and pets, she wishes she had more land to start a garden...

Aranea is looking for some friends to have adventures with and a possible mate. She's a medieval demon hunter who's upbeat, sarcastic and plays by her own rules. Being a demon hunter, I'm always open for demon based friends or romance but totally open to anything. Given the time of year, I'd love to draw some battle scenes for them! But anyway, she'd love some fellow knights, hunters or trouble makers in general. Aranea kinda likes everyone cx

I haven't heard from anyone yet, but Maya is still looking for a place to call home! She's a circus performer and I'd love to find her a group to travel with and some friends! Friends don't have to be freaks/carnies, I'd enjoy her getting to know some fans or odd kalons in the community; she likes the unusual! A bit sarcastic and snarky, she throws kindness to those she's comfortable with and think deserve a break from her dark humor.

I can HC through CS, Skype or Discord! If we've talked about relationships in the past feel free to bring that up again? I've gotten a pretty busy inbox recently and tend to lose or forget about PMs v_v

@Jachedo: Cute bunny ears! GL trading, I has nothing atm
@palla: Idk what I'd do with one myself, I like rare edits the most! Hopefully you get swamped with good offers c:
@imperials: Not sure I'd have anyone nice enough for her. I thought about Ajax or Maya for a moment but their green base wouldn't match very well ^^"
@Reiji: I suck thinking up designs, I'd need a solid direction to do it sadly or I'd offer (like, here use this kind of marking design)
@jellyfish.lucy: Congrats on the kal! Kits are pretty fun, they had be hard to grow but the design is pretty simple IMO
@longview: GL breeding! I'm trying to focus on character stuff right now so no breedings for me; but Ophelia is darn pretty
@mika. Loving the new lines! Glad to see an older kal pop up again, w/ an interesting personality too
@sapphirelion: That UR kid is awesome, has great colors! Not sure about the unnamed kit tho, looks sassy and confident
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:57 am

Doglady88722 wrote:Hello fanclub! How've you guys been?

Part one: Replies
@La Volpe - They're gorgeous! Good luck finding them breeding partners!
@vjg321 - Good luck finding relationships!
@scarlet_wolf - good luck trading!

Sorry for the lack of replies!

Part two: Trades
I've been losing connection to my gal Luna so I decided to put her up for offers. I'd prefer if she stays connected to her family. I'm mostly looking for premade kalons not myos. Please pm me with the title "Kalon trade" so it gets sorted correctly.

Just a repost!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi No-Name

Postby master of spaz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:00 am

RESPONSES
@Takk - some lovely kals,
especially maya!!
@jochedo - i actually
love keelin like what.
sadly have no kals uft
but if i did i'd offer 100%
@palla - good luck
with the trades!
@imperials - juno
is a hoot, congrats
on her!

I can't believe I already have my fourth kal oml. Introducing no-name. He's a darling dude designed by the darling vjg321. And, like my other kals, in a realistic renaissance AU. His role in the story isn't 100% set, but he's going to be part of some sort of revolt brewing in Europe. No-name's a cool kid, who needs name suggestions pls and thanks.

I'm looking for non-romantic relationships for him and any of my kals (renaissance or possibly medieval only).

I've also got some new art, including my new favorite piece by Blaussel. It's a lil' big whoops! But it's stellar <3
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:11 am

-- REPLIES --
@Takk - Good luck getting relationships for your kals! They're all very pretty!
@Jochedo - Have fun with trading, I hope you get a kal you can connect to!
@palla - I hope you get something good traded for your kal!
@imperials - Juno's so pretty! Congrats!
@Reiji - I hope someone's able to do your MYO for you~
@solasta - I'm glad you found someone!

-- INTRODUCTION --
So! Thanks to the amazing kanadensis (check them out!) I have had Aiyana grown! And I can't express how gorgeous she is - I'm so excited to develop her more!
I'll be looking for relationships for her, so please PM me if you're interested!

-- GROWTH --
I still need Zara grown! Please PM me if you're able to grow her!

-- RELATIONSHIP SEARCH --
I'm looking for relationships (friends/romantic/etc) for my kals! Please PM me
Jack Kiowa Lily Aiyana Zara

A little strapped for time, but I hope this is concise enough!
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:12 am

Hey, so I’m back!!

I have a few things to say oof. Firstly, I have a glow edit item, 3 standard edits, a common edit, and a standard hair edit uft! I’m really really wanting a rare breeding mutation item, though I would accept other offers! Just shoot me a PM!

Second, I’d like to introduce my first kalon who I just recently got back from my love, BuzzyLee!

I don’t have much on her yet, but I’m so excited to own her again!!

Also introducing a dream kal I was gifted by the amazing longview!

My little Leo ahh!! I’m so happy to have him!

Oof, BuzzyLee also gifted me these two that I haven’t introduced yet!!

I’m also looking for breeding offers! Shoot me a pm if you’re interested in any of my kals!

@master of spaz - Such a pretty kal!! Congrats!
@Doglady88722 - Good luck!! Really cute kalon aww.
@Takk - Good luck with everything!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:48 am

@Jochedo gl on getting some offers!
@Takk gl on getting some relationships! you have lovely kals!~
@master of spaz gl finding relationships and congrats on the lovely art!
@Coco Bunny congrats on the growth! Aiyana looks so pretty!~
@Bailey-Boo what pretty kals, they all look so pretty! especially the last two ^-^

~{ Another Intro! }~

I just got my sweet tribal baby done by the amazing, Trollish! <3
She's based off my most prominent heritage (African!) and cheetahs!

I'll probably spend some time looking for her a name but you're free to suggest me some African ones if you know some!

Some ideas I have already:
- born in Zimbabwe, Africa but now lives in New Orleans, Louisiana (Untied States)
- stylish hip chick that's very down to her roots
- appreciates cultural diversity
- maybe future pair her up with my other kal, Kilo!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moooniee » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:29 am

I officially got gifted my first Kalon; viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3744903
What do you all think?

@Jochedo I love her! SHe is a beautiful Kalon!
@Takk I adore the third little cutie!
@Doglady88722 good luck!
xImage
┌───────┐

Moooniee

cs member
since 2016

check out links

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

feel free to pm any questions!
mostly active on weekends