Based on Click to view
Artist Coco Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 44 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aiyana!

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 am

Hhhh she's absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for growing her!

bred 0 times

Grown by kanadensis
Kit Reference (Top Left)
Parents are Jack and Kiowa
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aiyana!

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 am

STORY:

Aiyana (Eternal Blossom) is the daughter of Kiowa, a tribe-kalon and Jack, a star-traveller. Shortly after she was old enough to be looked after by the tribe and Kiowa, Jack disappeared. She waits for him, but dedicates her life to healing and helping her tribe-mates, just like her father.

-----

Aiyana's birth was unexpected, to say the least. A loyal tribe-kalon, Kiowa, had fallen for the strange newcomer who claimed to be from the stars. The elder of the tribe had let the shaken star-kalon stay with them until he was able to understand, and had many private conversations with the elder. But one day, Kiowa and Jack had fallen asleep next to eachother, and the next morning, two small kits lay between them, sparkling as though from the stars themselves. The star-kalon had been terrified, but Kiowa was reassuring. The small brown kit, with purple hair that glittered in the moonlight, was named Aiyana, or Eternal Blossom. Her sister, a pale purple kit with stars on her tail, was named Zara, a tribute from Jack.

The two kits grew up healthy and loved. They played with their denmates, the other kits, they learnt herbs and healing and caring from Kiowa, and they were taught about the stars by Jack. Zara showed much more intellectual prowess, but Aiyana was happy to aid her sister whenever, and was content just learning how to heal.

One day, Jack was gone. Aiyana remembers her father wailing, as all trace of the star-kalon, his love, had disappeared. They searched for many moons, Zara getting more and more desperate. Aiyana would often find Zara sitting on the rock nearest the sky at night, just staring into the stars.

She remembers sitting in horror as Zara noticed her, and with eyes shining like the astral bodies above, told her sister her plan. Zara had not just been aimlessly staring, she'd been bargaining with the celestials who lived in the star realm, begging to be allowed to find Jack. Zara would be leaving the next night.
The next day, Zara was overly-affectionate, telling the tribe how much she appreciated them, and how much she loved Kiowa and Aiyana. Aiyana couldn't tell anyone, she'd promised. So, as dawn approached the next night, Zara was gone away on a moonbeam.

Kiowa and Aiyana hadn't cried as much since Jack went missing.
Every night, Aiyana will stay awake just a bit longer, in the hopes that Zara and Jack would come back down on the moonbeams and be part of the family again. She dedicates her life to healing, just like Kiowa, wondering what happened to her sister and dad.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 am

Art

Last edited by Coco Bunny on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 am

Relationships:
Friends - None as of yet