Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby roelian » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Witch skin is honestly the best Mercy skin <3

Oh that's a good question, what's everyone's favorite skin for any character? Mines probably the Blackwatch Gabe one because I honestly just love Reyes so dang much.
Ties with Blackwatch McCree because those two are my boys I love them to bits <33

Also, so I noticed something today? I play on Ps4 mostly and it looks like they updated hero info so now each hero has a little video description for their abilities. I don't think that was there before? But another thing is that, why add it if they're going to change Mercy? Also - I noted these all seemed old? Like Reaper's still showed the soul orbs, even though he doesn't consume them anymore.
I mean maybe ithe videos have always been there idk?

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bertholdt » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm gonna buy some loot boxes on the halloween event for my sister for her bday <3
bertholdt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tifa » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

@katzuvo needless to say witch skin is my top favorite, but combat medic is in close second. i also really like captain amari and widowmaker's noire skin.
those videos on the hero info pages have been there for a bit though! iirc they were there before the reaper rework, they're probably gonna update the videos to accommodate the new changes pretty soon i think

╔════════════♛════════════╗
    she/her - adult
    faves: signalis, genshin impact
    #1 arlecchino superfan
    ╚════════════♛════════════╝
    ╔════════════♛════════════╗
    art thread [artfight: THEKN4VE]
    current fav song
    ╚════════════♛════════════╝
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:11 am

i really like mercy's winged victory, and reaper's mariachi. ana's shrike is cool but i think i prefer captain amari/horus. i like tracer's graffiti skin but i didn't get it so i use posh instead. i'm also a big fan of mccree and genji's blackwatch skins, and junkrat's fool.

and honestly i like how lucio's laranja skin looks, even if it's just a recolor. it's not the one i use anymore (i'm partial to roxo) but i still like how the colors go together. i like andes and jazzy too, but i love his hair too much to use those regularly lol.

so my friend did her placement matches with two friends who were silver in season 5. she said they lost eight of the matches, and she got put at 3423 sr (in season 5 she was a high plat player). i know they said they fixed it so that you wouldn't get put below your skill rating, but wow, lol.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 am

I'm really fond of the Jailbird skin for Junkrat, Devil for Mercy, Cruiser for D.VA, Peppermint, Tulum and Cyberspace for Sombra as far as skins go <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 am

Oh we're talking about favorite skins -- Well I'm gonna jump in on this as well B)
    I don't really have any particular opinions on a lot of skins, but there are a few. I love Mercy's Combat Medic skin, along with Orisa's legendary bug skins and Widow's new summer skin. I also really like Rein's Greifhardt skin, even if I never play him.
    But there are a lot of characters that don't have any skins I would use if I had the choice to not "just pick the least ugly one". I really dislike a lot of Hanzo's skins and Doomfist desperately needs a good skin during the next event (all of his skins are so unappealing to me). Torb just seems, to me, like no skins I'd ever want could match his personality. I'm like super picky, so maybe this isn't true at all but it is to me and it's so obvious.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:54 pm

@Swishy | Torb's skins make no sense. I just..hh

the B.Va skin is my favorite skin ever, definitely. Others I like are Sombra's Los Muertos, Widow's Noire, Ana's Captain Amari (def falls into second place for fav skins) Tracer's Graffiti (tho I love p much l0ve all her skins mmm), and Reaper's Plague Doctor.

ooo and all of Rein's legendary skins are great too

@Jesse | aaa that's sweet <3
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duhl » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:38 pm

My overall favorite skin has to be mist mercy skin tbh. I have just really fallen in love with it :V
Looks so nice with a golden gun tbh. Its actually like the only skin I've been wearing since I got my golden gun haha
My second is Officer D.va. I just love chasing people with lil sirens going off in the background.

///

Im so close to GM!! Like, only 150ish points away. Thats like 7 or so games (if I at least win and get 20 points per game).
My friend hit gm already :0c Me and my other friend need to catch up to our GM friend. Im so excited, next stop top 500.
Last edited by duhl on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duhl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:52 pm

finally finished my placements (solo-que'd the last few) and got placed mid-plat! about 100 points less than my high last season - https://prnt.sc/gi21at
so excited to be getting my gold weap at the end of this season!!! :D

@duhl WHOA good luck dude! i can only dream of getting there pfft

as for favorite skins, im not sure what my all-time favorite is? i love pretty much all of tracer's skins ;; i frequently use rose, graffiti, track, and t-racer most i think. im also pretty fond of winged victory/witch for mercy, white rabbit/carbon fiber for dva, sparrow for genji, captain amari for ana, and ribbit for lucio :D (i love how the glowy part on his costume changes color when he switches auras!)
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

ooh, gl duhl!

I marathoned all of my placements in one day and got literally two sr below where I ended the last season, in plat again. I'm fine with that, my sr gains and losses are a lot more even now than they were when I was aggressively climbing through the lower ranks, so plat is probably where I belong at my current skill level. But I've been improving every season, so I'm hopeful that I'll be able to climb more!

Now that I'm playing comp more, I'm sort of going back to my old ways as a tank main. I tank in every game I play- really, ever single one. While playing Reaper is a lot of fun, no one wants a DPS main who's only good at one dps. I had to be stubborn with him for a while because when I was stuck in silver/gold, I practically had to carry every game I was in to get out; down there, it was hard to tank effectively because our DPS wasn't very good. But things are (generally) a lot better in plat, so I'm branching out with my tanks again. I mostly play D.Va and Winston, but as dive dies off, I'm working on getting better at all the others.

Speaking of the changing meta, this is a really interesting stat-based analysis of the current meta. Junkrat and Roadhog are huge right now after their changes, and between them and the recent Orisa buffs, dive is dying off fast. Junkrat is top 4 DPS in almost every tier, and top in gm and a few others iirc. D.Va and Winston are falling out of popularity fast and Rein and Zarya are becoming more popular again. The only thing that's super consistent is Mercy as the most popular healer, but I'm interested to see how that will change with her rework.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets